tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Paul Joseph Watson Misquotes Osama bin Laden at Prison Planet!

MartinTimothy
    MartinTimothy

Paul Joseph Watson Misquotes Osama bin Laden at Prison Planet! Empty Paul Joseph Watson Misquotes Osama bin Laden at Prison Planet!

Post  MartinTimothy Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:20 pm

Paul Joseph Watson Misquotes Osama bin Laden at Prison Planet! F7efca235b97

OBL never said “we’ll kill their women and children” at all, he denied responsibility for the 911 attacks as a Moslem, and said "Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children and others, even in the course of battle!"
    The following reply was redacted at Prison Planet..

Osama Bin Laden says, September 28 2001, “all that is going on in Palestine for the last 11 months is sufficient to call the wrath of Allah upon the United States and Israel, (and) what had earlier been done to the innocent people of Iraq, Chechnya and Bosnia."

"I have already said I am not involved in the September 11, attacks in the United States, as a Moslem I try my best to avoid telling a lie, I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children and other humans as an appreciable act.

Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children and other people, such a practice is forbidden even in the course of battle, it is the United States, which is perpetrating every maltreatment on women, children and common people.”

"We are not hostile to the United States, we are against the [US Government] system which makes other nations slaves to the United States, or forces them to mortgage their political and economic freedom.” http://www.globalresearch.ca/interview-with-osama-bin-laden-denies-his-involvement-in-9-11/24697
    magamud
    magamud

Paul Joseph Watson Misquotes Osama bin Laden at Prison Planet! Empty Re: Paul Joseph Watson Misquotes Osama bin Laden at Prison Planet!

Post  magamud Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:22 pm

Thx for the post.
    MartinTimothy
    MartinTimothy

Paul Joseph Watson Misquotes Osama bin Laden at Prison Planet! Empty The Drama Continues ..

Post  MartinTimothy Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:59 am

The drama continues, Watson pushes bullsh*t, I answer it with the truth, PP removes the post .. ho hum, Jews did 911, the wars in retaliation to alleged Moslem guilt are illegal and unjust!
    Paul Joseph Watson Misquotes Osama bin Laden at Prison Planet! 8a448d156b85
    http://s011.radikal.ru/i315/1309/c8/8a448d156b85.png

IMAGE FILE: Sodd U Paul Joseph Watson @ Prison Planet - The post declaiming yr assertion that Osama bin Laden endorsed the "killing of women and children," was removed three times from the PP boards - As well OBL denied culpability for the 911 attacks - Charge PJW as [capital] terror infrastructure! http://www.reddit.com/r/POLITIC/comments/1lw5wj/image_file_sodd_u_paul_joseph_watson_prison/

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:09 pm