tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
Carol
solent
THEeXchanger
7 posters

Osama Obama - NOW, this is very very interesting - face & hands match ??? incl. palm prints

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Osama Obama - NOW, this is very very interesting  - face & hands match ??? incl. palm prints Empty Osama Obama - NOW, this is very very interesting - face & hands match ??? incl. palm prints

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:40 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9_lpaeCo1o&feature=related

Barack Obama really is Osama bin Laden ? proof

solent
    solent

Osama Obama - NOW, this is very very interesting  - face & hands match ??? incl. palm prints Empty Re: Osama Obama - NOW, this is very very interesting - face & hands match ??? incl. palm prints

Post  solent Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:50 pm

looks that way doesn't it
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Osama Obama - NOW, this is very very interesting  - face & hands match ??? incl. palm prints Empty Re: Osama Obama - NOW, this is very very interesting - face & hands match ??? incl. palm prints

Post  Carol Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:52 pm

Just based on general observation of the two photos presented the eyebrows are different, the eyes are different and the ears are different.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Osama Obama - NOW, this is very very interesting  - face & hands match ??? incl. palm prints Empty Osama Obama

Post  Jenetta Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:30 pm

Hmmm...interesting. First Osama dies in 2001 of kidney disease...then he reappears and is assassinated last year(was it?) and now he's reemerged in Obama. Will the real Osama please "stand up!"

Osama Obama - NOW, this is very very interesting  - face & hands match ??? incl. palm prints 187111
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:32 pm

What if the high-ranking souls in the Secret Government have access to more than one body? What if there is an Avatar and Soul-Transference Program? What if certain souls never sleep? What if they simply change bodies when they get tired. I spoke with someone who said that they didn't have to sleep -- ever. I guessed it -- and they confirmed it. I've heard that Obama has more than one body! The Secret Government, Underground Bases, and Secret Space Program might be a helluva lot more sophisticated than we think. I'm frankly trying to conceptually live within a purified and ethical version of this realm -- 24/7 -- without actually living within this realm. I hope that my version will become a reality in the near future -- but I doubt that it exists presently. Is this really a three-way contest between Enlil, Lilith, and Gabriel? Has Lilith been disempowered and out of the loop for thousands of years? Have Enlil and Gabriel been punishing Lilith and Humanity for thousands of years? At some point, did Gabriel turn on Enlil -- and 'want it all'? Are Enlil and Gabriel presently cornered, and in deep trouble? Is Lilith still clueless -- yet beginning to wake-up and remember? Leave no stone unturned. I have a feeling that things are about to get REALLY interesting -- in both good and bad ways. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3NM6i4pRwM&feature=related Where did this scar on Obama's head come from? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNxxfV_dVT8&feature=related Was the hood opened for some fine-tuning? Is Obama an Obot? Damned if I know. http://www.rense.com/general93/obbrain.htm (Why is www.rense.com not working?) Have the round-ups started? Just because I'm crazy and paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get us!

Osama Obama - NOW, this is very very interesting  - face & hands match ??? incl. palm prints Obama-scarOsama Obama - NOW, this is very very interesting  - face & hands match ??? incl. palm prints Obama-scar2
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:50 am

Obama is not Osama. Period.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:25 am

burgundia wrote:Obama is not Osama. Period.

I agree. Toast
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:28 am

"Is Obama an Obot?" Insanely Happy Good one Oxy.

Do you remember this one Oxy? http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11123

What is Gizeh Intelligence?

Is there any truth to the following?

ALDEBARAN -- Human militarists of a fascist slant who have traditionally sided with the Dracos and Greys. They collaborate within a large underground facility below Egypt, the base of a secret "Kamagol-II" cult which has connections to the Bavarian Thule Society and the Montauk time-space projects. This cult is also referred to as the Gizeh empire or Gizeh Intelligence, and they are working with secret societies on earth in an effort to dissolve all national sovereignties into a global religio-eco-political order. There are also Insectoid forces involved with Aldebaran. Apparently a neo-Nazi space force may have helped to colonize that system by sending time-space forces back into the distant past to inhabit the 4th dimensional realm of one or more of its planets. These forces from the past are currently involved with the New World Order scenario, attempting to carry out their dictatorial agenda on earth from their "base" within another time-space dimension of Aldebaran (source: Preston Nicholes, and others). Here is the link to the site where I found this information: http://www.angelfire.com/ut/branton/cosmo1.html.

Here is another reference:

Alex Collier Video: 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW4wA55jII8. 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok0QD...eature=related. Alex Collier Lecture ..A; 1995

Interaction Between Gizeh Group and Nazi Germany: The Greys made contact with a world governmental body for the first time in 1931. This was in Germany. The Greys were however turned away by the German government, because it had already committed itself to involvement with the Gizeh Intelligence. Now, I don't know if you know who Gizeh intelligence is, but I will tell you that it is a renegade group of human extraterrestrials that were headquartered under the Gizeh plateau in Egypt. They were predominantly Pleiadians at the time. Ashtar was part of that group, Kamagol was part of that group. Even Jehovah was part of that group for some time. They did their own thing. They came down here and "played God" with us, and people worshipped them as "Gods" because they had this technology. They abused their power. The Germans were, in the 1930's, building rockets and starting a space program because of their contacts with extraterrestrials - the Gizeh Intelligence.

more at link

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:26 am