tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+13
krissy
the one
mudra
Floyd
THEeXchanger
JesterTerrestrial
burgundia
Beren
LeeEllisMusic
Carol
orthodoxymoron
magamud
TRANCOSO
17 posters

My Problem With Bill Ryan and his Avalonians

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

My Problem With Bill Ryan and his Avalonians - Page 4 Empty Re: My Problem With Bill Ryan and his Avalonians

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:09 am

TRANCOSO wrote:
    Bill - PA - is exploiting a fresh 'phenomena' since a couple of weeks: GoodETxSG
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?66018-A-major-new-interview-with-a-Project-Avalon-Whistleblower--Questions-for-GoodETxSG-

The plot deepens.

Avalonians who tried to listen to the interview say they fell asleep time and again or got physically ill...
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?66018-A-major-new-interview-with-a-Project-Avalon-Whistleblower--Questions-for-GoodETxSG-/page29

I followed the thread from the beginning and noticed that GoodETxSG is more or less losing his appetite.

There was a second interview planned but that went horribly wrong due to problems with the audio.

Mind you, it's 2014 - even a snail is able to record proper audio nowadays...

scratch
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

My Problem With Bill Ryan and his Avalonians - Page 4 Empty Re: My Problem With Bill Ryan and his Avalonians

Post  Carol Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:11 am

I listened to the interview when it first came out. No problem. Too many folks seem to not have enough to do in their lives that they appear to create drama over nothing.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:21 am

Carol wrote:I listened to the interview when it first came out. No problem. Too many folks seem to not have enough to do in their lives that they appear to create drama over nothing.
    Whistle
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:23 am

Maybe I'm just getting older Lord TRANCOSO. lol! Insanely Happy

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:46 pm

Carol wrote:Maybe I'm just getting older Lord TRANCOSO. lol! Insanely Happy
    Carol, keep in mind we do have accomplished something unimaginable here: a forum where no one has to be afraid to be banned or see their post or thread censored for ego reasons.

Whenever I have to advise a 'rookie' where to find 'all-there-is-to-know' I recommend our MISTS.

A sweet library of knowledge.

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:16 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    Bill - PA - is exploiting a fresh 'phenomena' since a couple of weeks: GoodETxSG
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?66018-A-major-new-interview-with-a-Project-Avalon-Whistleblower--Questions-for-GoodETxSG-

In another, recently started thread by 'Cidersomerset' - 'Reptilians Among Us - The Alien Race 'Here' On Earth' - http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?77745-Reptilians-Among-Us-The-Alien-Race-Here-On-Earth-Viewer-Discretion our 'friend' GoodETxSG also pops up.

"I wouldn't go searching "Them Out" or looking for the "Truth" (They are very "Psychic" or "Tuned In"). I have said it before, The more You put Them in Your Consciousness the more You put Yourself into Their consciousness...", GoodETxSG claims.

Which made me wonder... Why does this GoodETxSG person blows the whistle in his own threads on this subject, if on the other hand this person warns that 'The more You put Them in Your Consciousness the more You put Yourself into Their consciousness'?

Your sincere
    LORD 'Tuned In & Spaced Out' TRANCOSO

Last edited by TRANCOSO on Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:28 pm

I'm presently very wary regarding just about everyone and everything (including the alternative-media and controversial-forums). Decades ago -- I attended several Whole Life Expos -- and while I enjoyed them -- I felt somewhat vulnerable and creepy -- so I stopped going. An intelligent and distinguished-looking couple mentioned to me "that the human-mind is very-susceptible to nefarious-suggestions and delusional-programming." I agreed with them then -- and I still agree. I recall having a private conversation with Dr. Raphael Ornstein on the steps of the Pasadena Civic Auditorium -- where he told me that "learning the alternative information goes slowly at first -- but then occurs very rapidly." What worries me is regarding what will happen when the general-public begins "learning very rapidly." It's one thing for a group of seasoned-seekers to discuss crazy-topics on a forum (such as this one). It's a relatively dull and benign process. But what happens when the debate goes mainstream -- complete with riots, murders, insanity, firings, suicides, etc.??!! This is a relatively-private Moot-War -- but what will things be like in ten years?? We'd better think this thing through...
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:18 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote: But what happens when the debate goes mainstream -- complete with riots, murders, insanity, firings, suicides, etc.??!! This is a relatively-private Moot-War -- but what will things be like in ten years?? We'd better think this thing through...
    Why would there be 'riots, murders, insanity, firings (and/or) suicides', Ortho?

imo what would happen is that the MSM chew on the subject a couple of days before it disappears to page 12 and that's it.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

My Problem With Bill Ryan and his Avalonians - Page 4 Empty Through the looking glass.... the wrong way?

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:48 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:I'm presently very wary regarding just about everyone and everything (including the alternative-media and controversial-forums). Decades ago -- I attended several Whole Life Expos -- and while I enjoyed them -- I felt somewhat vulnerable and creepy -- so I stopped going. An intelligent and distinguished-looking couple mentioned to me "that the human-mind is very-susceptible to nefarious-suggestions and delusional-programming." I agreed with them then -- and I still agree. I recall having a private conversation with Dr. Raphael Ornstein on the steps of the Pasadena Civic Auditorium -- where he told me that "learning the alternative information goes slowly at first -- but then occurs very rapidly." What worries me is regarding what will happen when the general-public begins "learning very rapidly." It's one thing for a group of seasoned-seekers to discuss crazy-topics on a forum (such as this one). It's a relatively dull and benign process. But what happens when the debate goes mainstream -- complete with riots, murders, insanity, firings, suicides, etc.??!! This is a relatively-private Moot-War -- but what will things be like in ten years?? We'd better think this thing through...

My Problem With Bill Ryan and his Avalonians - Page 4 Danny_10
    The great king's jester Danny Kaye, my favorite actor.

Here's elve Twinkle, leaving her foxglove flowery room, to invite Peter Pan for a walk along the sandalwood trees.
    She likes to address his consistent style of prayer, for what it's worth, throwing her tuppence in the ring, remembering
    her similar style of praying in the past: "who am I?" "For what am I here?"

My Problem With Bill Ryan and his Avalonians - Page 4 Text_i11
    This text isn't by my hand, the illustrations with it are my tribute to the profoundness of it, as I perceive it.
    Just noticed that the text is blurred, so I share it in the attachment here.

This is my share of thoughts provoked by what I sense present in most of your thoughts, shared in posts here, ortho.
    I see you praying, crying out for that which you deny yourself. To begin to find the freedom in you, to reach that
    creative strength to make the dream come true of your deep longing, is allowing your mind to let go and prove to itself,
    that it's wrong. By shaping the future with images of the past, we never leave the treadmill we've become so immensely
    fed up with, at least that's how it seems to me when looking around, this bewildering shift of consciousness, humanity
    kicking and screaming for fear in trespassing the threshold into a new reality, of our own making, as far as we resonate
    with it or resist the inevitable process happening.

For the mind, to let go of it's own approval of what's true or not, it's quite a contrary motion, seldom done succesfully.
    It almost can't be done. The essence of what Don Juan tried to convey to Carlos Castaneda, in his teachings, is his insistence
    in being an impeccable warrior, which to him was nothing more than an effort to let intent know that he is putting himself in
    its way.

One possible road present, tried by me, is the one you step on saying "I don't know" and leave it at that. Just be in that void,
    just be. Even if it's terrifying, at first, which it usually is. Don't run from it, stay with it and just look at what IS. By accepting
    your mind as an instrument and not as the commander of your view on life, you step into being the ruler of your life. Once you
    accept that, the world starts to change around you. It can be done "in the wink of an eye". I've had my share in trials and error.

To live in a fool's attempt to step in a void of your own existence, is often a fertile ground for roots and shoots in one's life, as
    I experienced. It's about suffering without identifying with it, seeing it for what it is in essence and find clarity in that, by removing
    the veils, created by our mind, presented as our truth but illusionary by nature for the purpose of keeping you emprisoned.
    For the mind is a cruel master and a destroyer of life, while in intellectual perfection and righteousness.

The greatest fool to earthly human eyes, Jesus, once said "I will make all things new" and he didn't mean that as a savior, fixing us
    in all that's supposedly wrong, making us whole. The law of no intervention is obeyed by him too. Our free will is a precious and
    necessary condition and tool to create our parth to fulfill the purpose of our soul, without the intervention of the mind forcing it into
    submission. As I see him, in his spiritual path, and I had to walk many miles and turn at roundabouts, to step out of the box of my
    upbringing as a minister's dauchter, Jesus is one of the many beings who was accompanied by the Christforce energy while in a physical
    human body.

I'm not talking about any church institute dogma here. To me, he showed me....humanity, this precious gift, while standing in front of
    that tribunal in the hour of his "death" this tribunal, insisting on suffering, identifying with it, without eyes to see and ears to hear.  
    In Jesus words "Father forgive them, for they don't know what they're doing" he showed, as I understand this, that bringing our heaven
    onto our earth, for which I believe we choose to be here and live it, is to embrace the all forgiving all encompassing presence of pure love
    within us, which is present always, never skipping a moment in time.

Allowing that love to be present in our suffering, healing that personal and collective pain, is the highest goal and most valuable
    achievement for this world, in these times, as I see it. For by doing that we stop being selfish and a life in survival. We decide to end
    our being victimised and by stepping up, to bridge the experience of sharing our humanness with our spiritual being, becoming whole
    again in finding our creator ability, never taken away from us, only disguised and twisted to do us wrong, in self applied punishment.
    Finally leaving this reality, our own creation when looked at from the bigger point of view, the bottom of the barrel in the 3rd dimension.
    ET go home? Yes, ET go home!

And now Elve Twinkle shakes Peter Pan's hand and flies away. After an initial thoughtful moment, he insists on returning to his intellectual
    ivory tower. I can so relate to your journey, ortho, for once upon a time I lived in that tower as mother superior.
    Cheerful
    Attachments
    My Problem With Bill Ryan and his Avalonians - Page 4 AttachmentQuote from the book by Mac Eowen.docx
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (12 Kb) Downloaded 1 times

Last edited by B.B.Baghor on Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:36 am; edited 2 times in total
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:31 pm

B.B.Baghor wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:I'm presently very wary regarding just about everyone and everything (including the alternative-media and controversial-forums). Decades ago -- I attended several Whole Life Expos -- and while I enjoyed them -- I felt somewhat vulnerable and creepy -- so I stopped going. An intelligent and distinguished-looking couple mentioned to me "that the human-mind is very-susceptible to nefarious-suggestions and delusional-programming." I agreed with them then -- and I still agree. I recall having a private conversation with Dr. Raphael Ornstein on the steps of the Pasadena Civic Auditorium -- where he told me that "learning the alternative information goes slowly at first -- but then occurs very rapidly." What worries me is regarding what will happen when the general-public begins "learning very rapidly." It's one thing for a group of seasoned-seekers to discuss crazy-topics on a forum (such as this one). It's a relatively dull and benign process. But what happens when the debate goes mainstream -- complete with riots, murders, insanity, firings, suicides, etc.??!! This is a relatively-private Moot-War -- but what will things be like in ten years?? We'd better think this thing through...

Here's elve Twinkle, leaving her foxglove flowery room, to invite Peter Pan for a walk along the sandalwood trees.
    She like to share her reflections with him on his original style of prayer, for what it's worth, throwing her tuppence in the ring.

My Problem With Bill Ryan and his Avalonians - Page 4 Naamlo10

In most of your posts I see you praying ortho, crying out for that which you deny yourself. To begin to find the freedom in you,
    to reach that creative strength to make the dream come true of your deep longing, is allowing your mind to prove to itself, that
    it's wrong. By shaping the future with images of the past, we never leave the treadmill we've become so immensely fed up with.

This is such a contrary motion, that it's seldom done succesfully. It almost can't be done and that's why another road is present
    and that's the one you step on saying "I don't know" and leave it at that. Just be in that void, just be. Even if it's terrifying, at first,
    which it usually is. Don't run from it, stay with it and just look at what IS. By accepting your mind as an instrument and not as the
    commander of your view on life, you step into being the ruler of your life and once you accept that, the world changes around you.

It can be done "in the wink of an eye". To live in a fool's attempt to step in a void, is often a fertile ground for roots and shoots in
    one's life. The greatest fool to earthly human eyes, Jesus, once said "I will make all things new" and he didn't mean that as a savior,
    fixing us in all that's supposedly wrong, making us whole. The law of no intervention is obeyed by him too. For free will is a precious
    and necessary tool to create, without the intervention of the mind forcing it into submission.

As I see him, Jesus is one of the many beings who was accompanied by the Christforce energy while in a physical human body.
    I'm not talking about any church institute dogma here. To me, he showed humanity that bringing our heaven onto our earth,
    to each his own, is to embrace the all forgiving all encompassing presence of pure love within us, which is present always,
    never skipping a moment in time. Elve Twinkle shakes Peter Pan's hand and flies away, leaving him dumbfounded.
    But not for long.
    Cheerful

Why did you post the above in this font size, B.B.?
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:53 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    B.B.Baghor wrote:

She like to share her reflections with him on his original style of prayer, for what it's worth, throwing her tuppence in the ring.

My Problem With Bill Ryan and his Avalonians - Page 4 Naamlo10

In most of your posts I see you praying ortho, crying out for that which you deny yourself. To begin to find the freedom in you,
    to reach that creative strength to make the dream come true of your deep longing, is allowing your mind to prove to itself, that
    it's wrong. By shaping the future with images of the past, we never leave the treadmill we've become so immensely fed up with.

This is such a contrary motion, that it's seldom done succesfully. It almost can't be done and that's why another road is present
    and that's the one you step on saying "I don't know" and leave it at that. Just be in that void, just be. Even if it's terrifying, at first,
    which it usually is. Don't run from it, stay with it and just look at what IS. By accepting your mind as an instrument and not as the
    commander of your view on life, you step into being the ruler of your life and once you accept that, the world changes around you.

It can be done "in the wink of an eye". To live in a fool's attempt to step in a void, is often a fertile ground for roots and shoots in
    one's life. The greatest fool to earthly human eyes, Jesus, once said "I will make all things new" and he didn't mean that as a savior,
    fixing us in all that's supposedly wrong, making us whole. The law of no intervention is obeyed by him too. For free will is a precious
    and necessary tool to create, without the intervention of the mind forcing it into submission.

As I see him, Jesus is one of the many beings who was accompanied by the Christforce energy while in a physical human body.
    I'm not talking about any church institute dogma here. To me, he showed humanity that bringing our heaven onto our earth,
    to each his own, is to embrace the all forgiving all encompassing presence of pure love within us, which is present always,
    never skipping a moment in time. Elve Twinkle shakes Peter Pan's hand and flies away, leaving him dumbfounded.
    But not for long.
    Cheerful

Bedoel je de grootte van de letters, Trancoso? Ik weet niet wat letter in het Engels is dus zeg ik het maar in onze taal.
    Omdat ik vond dat de letters in mijn nogal lange lappen tekst erg klein waren, om goed te kunnen lezen, besloot ik
    onlangs om het groter te publiceren. Vandaar deze verandering. Is dat een antwoord op je vraag?
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:05 pm

B.B.Baghor wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:

Bedoel je de grootte van de letters, Trancoso? Ik weet niet wat letter in het Engels is dus zeg ik het maar in onze taal.
    Omdat ik vond dat de letters in mijn nogal lange lappen tekst erg klein waren, om goed te kunnen lezen,  besloot ik
    onlangs om het groter te publiceren. Vandaar deze verandering. Is dat een antwoord op je vraag?

Ja, dat is wat ik bedoel.

Bigger isn't (always) better.

Integendeel, The Better You (Have To) Look The More You See...

Wink
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:03 am

TRANCOSO wrote:
    B.B.Baghor wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:

Omdat ik vond dat de letters in mijn nogal lange lappen tekst erg klein waren, om goed te kunnen lezen,  besloot ik

Ja, dat is wat ik bedoel.

Bigger isn't (always) better.

Integendeel, The Better You (Have To) Look The More You See...

Wink

Persoonlijk vind ik de tekst beter toegankelijk in grootte 16, dat is alles.
    De grootte die ik eerder gebruikte verschijnt op mijn laptop scherm erg piep,
    vond ik laatst opeens.Als je bedoelt met "Bigger isn't (always) better" dat je
    het minder aansprekend of mooi vind, dan accepteer ik dat. Dat zie ik als een
    kwestie van persoonlijke voorkeur. Het kan zijn dat je iets anders bedoelt, want
    ik vermoed iets dergelijks. Op de eerste plaats gaat het me om goed leesbaar
    en toegankelijk maken van wat ik hier deel en niet dat mijn smaak daarin bepalend is.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:39 am

You two are delightful. cheers

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:45 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    In another, recently started thread by 'Cidersomerset' - 'Reptilians Among Us - The Alien Race 'Here' On Earth' - http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?77745-Reptilians-Among-Us-The-Alien-Race-Here-On-Earth-Viewer-Discretion our 'friend' GoodETxSG also pops up.

"I wouldn't go searching "Them Out" or looking for the "Truth" (They are very "Psychic" or "Tuned In"). I have said it before, The more You put Them in Your Consciousness the more You put Yourself into Their consciousness...", GoodETxSG claims.

Seems like a mind gluing affair . The plot sticks Wink

Love from me
    mudra
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

My Problem With Bill Ryan and his Avalonians - Page 4 Empty Reading Dutch between the lines?

Post  B.B.Baghor Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:42 pm

Carol wrote:You two are delightful. cheers

Can you read Dutch, Carol? Or is it the Dutch vibe in the two of us, you enjoy?
    Just in case you wonder what Trancoso asked me,
    it's his wondering why I enlarged my texts and chose font 16.
    I noticed my former, quite long posts, as not very clear to read in that small size font, so I changed it.
    Trancoso didn't feel this was for the better and he shared some of his words in English too.
    Do you find the text in my post more appealing in that size, Carol?

size 16 Hugs
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:57 pm

Bangor, I like text size 16 myself and enjoy reading others foreign language exchanges. It adds that international flare that makes this forum fun.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:59 pm

This post is in reference to what TRANCES and mudra posted. 

Have you ever looked at someone in the eyes and not seem them but something else (someone else not human). I did and it was chilling. In addition there were some youtube videos that demonstrated how some of the alien human parasites co-exist within the human body primarily habituating the brain. Those people most vulnerable to being a host use alcohol and drugs where they are not in control of their "host" body. The whole issue of "don't go looking" is exceptionally on target. Why borrow trouble? I think Bill stepped off on the deep end long ago when he went through his Scientology training. I've also tended to observe that those who become parasitic hosts tend to be somewhat of an emotional parasite themselves - are often high maintenance and exhausting to be around because their alien parasite sucks up spiritual energy to feed off of. Negative emotions feeds the enemy. There is choice - even after the fact one can reclaim oneself if they are willing to make the effort. And then there are those in denial.. think everything is just fine, at least with them and everyone else is running off the tracks.

Life is a series of choices which offers up various life experiences. Each seeks their own experience either consciously or unconsciously. Which life experiences do you seek? Are you aware what you seek consciously? What about the unconscious life experiences you experience? What is that all about? Is it working for you?

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:52 pm

I think we can learn from everyone (even those who are evil and/or compromised). Sadly, the bad-guys and bad-gals often seem to know more than the good-guys and good-gals -- and can often win in trench-warfare and/or guerilla-warfare.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:00 pm

Carol wrote:his post is in reference to what TRANCES and mudra posted.

Have you ever looked at someone in the eyes and not seem them but something else (someone else not human). I did and it was chilling. In addition there were some youtube videos that demonstrated how some of the alien human parasites co-exist within the human body primarily habituating the brain. Those people most vulnerable to being a host use alcohol and drugs where they are not in control of their "host" body. The whole issue of "don't go looking" is exceptionally on target. Why borrow trouble? I think Bill stepped off on the deep end long ago when he went through his Scientology training. I've also tended to observe that those who become parasitic hosts tend to be somewhat of an emotional parasite themselves - are often high maintenance and exhausting to be around because their alien parasite sucks up spiritual energy to feed off of. Negative emotions feeds the enemy. There is choice - even after the fact one can reclaim oneself if they are willing to make the effort. And then there are those in denial.. think everything is just fine, at least with them and everyone else is running off the tracks.

Life is a series of choices which offers up various life experiences. Each seeks their own experience either consciously or unconsciously. Which life experiences do you seek? Are you aware what you seek consciously? What about the unconscious life experiences you experience? What is that all about? Is it working for you?

That's a subject I'm also looking into now and then, not for its own sake, but for reasons of my energetic work as an aura - reader.
    By going through this kind of training one needs to have a good look at oneself and meet issues and unsolved "dark matter" within.
    For if there's value in being in integrity, that goes particularly for work on that level, coaching others to get clear on their own issues
    and their cause and effect. Not working on it in a therapeutical way, not by exposing it, but by allowing the issues to be present by
    describing them on a level that addresses the other persons being and not the personality. To acknowledge an issue is a first step.

The second step is acknowledging the emotions and process them while in acceptance of them, clearing one's energy system that
    way. It's not a linear thing. like solving mathematics, of course, sometimes residues of deep trauma will stay as an imprint, like
    scars in body tissue. It's a sensitive area and it remains sensitive most of the time, unless highly transformative skills in a person
    can get rid of them completely. As long as we know and are aware these "pain buttons" are present, we are sovereign to that
    being present in our lives and in that way we 're able to act responsibly, when finding them triggered by events and actions in
    people with us. Not that it's always meant to be perfect, not at all, it makes a difference when one knows of the emotional stirrings
    happening inside and be willing to have a good look at it.

The general poise in these lessons of Intuitive Development, is the given fact that most of us are born intuitives and empaths,
    wthout the need to "develop" whatsoever. And to look at things like emotional stirrings, while in acknowledgement of their being
    there, without acting from resistance and not wanting them to be present. For that's what takes tremendous energy, pressing the
    lid on our issues to keep them out of sight. The body will eventually show what's being hidden in the cellar, by dis-ease.

The ability to live with an openness of intuition, in trial and error, from early childhood, in these harsh Earthly conditions now,
    is mainly what brings us trouble and confusion in the years coming of age. Including our veils of forgetfullness. The modern
    world of doing more than being. It's mainly the conscious use and awareness of how that is part of one's life and activities,
    one's affinity within oneself as a foundation for growth, owning that ability and make use of it in beneficial ways, is key in that
    schooling. This is the door to open possibilities for healing and new decisions for most people in that setting, worked out by
    themselves in due time, with the help of others and the day to day mundanity and precious moments in our lives.

I know of people who left a lot of unsolved issues on the other side, before incarnating in a physical body, creating a lifestyle consistent
    of that attitude in denial and in that mode, adding more of the same to that unsolved karma. As long as it's not acknowledged as present,
    nobody can do anything about it. That's why we always sign an ethical code when teaching programs are complete in energetic coaching.
    It's about not taking the power of others away, by solving their problems and telling them what to do. This was an important one for me
    to remember and to start practicing, for I was raised by a church program, telling me I had to save everybody and do good without
    boundaries. In my mother's footsteps mainly, as her oldest daughter.... my mother's help in everything, raising 9 children.

The level of consciousness in this work was meant to be void of judging things as good or bad. This work was solely focused on finding the
    truth within, the root of emotions triggered by events that happened in our world and the world at large. Seeing the world around us as a
    mirror to our inner attitude and belief system. Often asking ourselves "What is it that makes me so angry, when this person is acting that way?
    What is it that causes my pain buttons to be pushed so hard?" It's an attitude, looking at one's own truth in all that happens around us and
    start
    acting on that truth, no matter what. And not keep others in the room with us, for convenience and neediness or dependancy.
    The issue of posession is often discussed in courses of energetic coaching, for the existence of entities as company is
    relative to the amount of awareness in the host visited by them. Mostly it's happening in a non-awareness of one's own energy
    system, willing to get lost in games set up by others, in order to "belong" that way. Or gaining a sense of identity.

Being an empath can work both ways, either it's used as a healing capacity, in full awareness, or as a destructive capacity,
    manipulating others, knowingly or unknowlingly. When a person is like a marionet, he's ready for astral manipulation and
    practice of evil, non visible and visible, no boundaries are present whatsoever. When our knowingness is damaged, our
    connection with our higher knowingness I mean, the knowingness of others comes in handy, or so we think with our mind
    in survival. You and me are living through that process of finding out what works for us and what not. The whole of humanity
    is in that process, finding the heat increasing in all that is cooking now.

Often, deep trauma is at the root of missing boundaries and denial of evil behavior, a survival mode caused by severe suffering.
    It creates tunnel vision. Sometimes even parts of one's soul can be lost or detached. So, in that way, how can I be aware of
    certain issues, when I am missing proper tools for discernment, those oh so needed and valuable parts of my soul, lost in the
    mists behind the veils somewhere? Authentic shamanic healing work is addressing this kind of loss, using ceremonies and ritual
    to heal a soul that is at a loss. Also Past-Reality Integration is a method for healing those issues. It's a healing approach by
    Ingeborg Bosch, a Dutch woman living in France most of the time. The core in all this work with deep issues is the willingness
    to enter the pain and the place of initial hurting within, processing the emotions present in it and release that programming.

I won't forget a lesson where the behavior of a person in complete denial of evil manipulation, in a leadership role, was discussed
    and questions were asked. The teacher, present in awareness and noticing the rising of emotions triggered in the group, due to
    that subject, was silent for a while... in thought. She said "One of the hardest to reach, but at the same time most beautiful
    achievements and wisdom in life is the ability to be present with an open heart and allow another human being to live a lie."
    That's only possible when one's boundaries are firmly in place, if you get what I mean.
    To me, that was a profound statement and it still remains ringing in my ears.

Last edited by B.B.Baghor on Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:14 am; edited 2 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:52 am

My Problem is That I Have a Problem With Those Who Have a Problem With Bill Ryan and His Avalonians...
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:22 am

Carol wrote:Bangor, I like text size 16 myself and enjoy reading others foreign language exchanges. It adds that international flare that makes this forum fun.
    imho... no, I'm not humble - so imo text size 16 is a bit like writing in BOLD CAPITALS, but that's just MY opinion.

It sort of puts me off, ya know...

Like a kinda attention seeking for the wrong reasons. Or the right reasons...

Anyway, if I want to read something in another text size I use 'zoom in'.

Nevermind.

Carol, you state that 'The whole issue of "don't go looking" is exceptionally on target.'

Isn't that just what TPTB want us to do?

Of course it makes sense not to look for trouble with alien parasites, but who knows, perhaps there are also positive - benevolent - 'voices in your head'?

What struck me is that there hasn't been a single poster on PA who questioned anything this 'GoodETxSG' person comes up with.

My guess is that people who did were consequently banned - or maybe just their posts.

As I said before, I followed that thread from the beginning - just by chance, really - because I wondered if 'GoodETxSG' would come up with anything I hadn't read anywhere before, but (s)he - it - hasn't (yet).

All posters humbly thank 'GoodETxSG' for his information and ask questions, as if  this 'GoodETxSG' is an off worldly 'know-it-all' phenomenon.

imo 'humbleness' is for 'losers'.

Style is the answer to everything...

Carol wrote:Those people most vulnerable to being a host use alcohol and drugs

I know plenty of people who use alcohol and/or drugs and they're all quite enlightened.

'GoodETxSG' is just another Bill Ryan scam to squeeze donations out of his flog.

Whistle

Last edited by TRANCOSO on Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:24 am

orthodoxymoron wrote: My Problem is That I Have a Problem With Those Who Have a Problem With Bill Ryan and His Avalonians...
    Those who look for problems usually find them, Ortho...

Thubs Up
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:44 pm

Carol wrote:This post is in reference to what TRANCES and mudra posted. 

Have you ever looked at someone in the eyes and not seem them but something else (someone else not human). I did and it was chilling.

I never had such an experience Carol although I did come across a few people that chilled me just by passing by them on first glance.The core essence of some humans is so veiled to them that when you meet them or see what they are capable of in terms of abuse of other living forms it feels like non melting ice.
    I am aware of noise in the mind that can take control over self  but to my knowledge this only works as long as one gives it the power to do so by not reclaiming own power at which point fear subsides.
    The mind can be a battle field when one looses sight of being source above mind.
    And surely enough ill intended persons will do all they can to make sure  that battle keeps raging and thereby keep others prisoners of mental constructs.
    What is fueled to the mind can be enslaving but consciousness or what I  call core essence is free .
    The truth is worth looking for. To me it has everything to do with Consciousness.

Love from me
    mudra

Sorry for the big cap Trancoso but the new forum gear does'nt allow me to use a smaller one. It just replicates what Carol used in her post even after converting it to size 13 ...

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

My Problem With Bill Ryan and his Avalonians - Page 4 Empty Flare..... or flair.... flair de lune... flare de soleil

Post  B.B.Baghor Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:53 pm

Carol wrote:Bangor, I like text size 16 myself and enjoy reading others foreign language exchanges. It adds that international flare that makes this forum fun.

Flair...... or flare? We're so flared up and flared at by the solar activities,
    that we may as well pluck up courage with flair Bleh

Band

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:31 pm