tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+13
krissy
the one
mudra
Floyd
THEeXchanger
JesterTerrestrial
burgundia
Beren
LeeEllisMusic
Carol
orthodoxymoron
magamud
TRANCOSO
17 posters

My Problem With Bill Ryan and his Avalonians

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

My Problem With Bill Ryan and his Avalonians - Page 6 Empty Re: My Problem With Bill Ryan and his Avalonians

Post  Carol Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:59 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:Project Avalon is a Dangerous & Unfriendly Place
    Eyeopening, breathtaking, 'told-you-so', etc.
    http://goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram.blogspot.ca/2015/01/project-avalon-is-dangerous-unfriendly.html
    "Project Avalon is a Dangerous & Unfriendly Place for MILAB's & Other Black Op's Program "Experiencer's"! The Forums "Founder" (A Researcher Once Respected By The Majority Of His "Peers") Has Repeatedly Referred to MILAB's as "Dangerous" & "Malfunctioning Weapons" & When Asked To "Walk Back" The Statements That Showed Immediate Damage to MILAB's (Causing Multiple "Triggers") Seeking Council He Doubled Down On His Comments With an 18 Page Forum "News Letter" Using Other Researcher & MILAB Experiencer Names With Out Their Permission."

Based on my personal experience with Bill and a few of his whistle blowers, this statement is absolutely spot on. I recall HD once sharing with me that Bill had hidden a tape recorder during one of his and Bill's shared meal times where Bill was secretly taping their conversation. In addition, we've had Avalon members that he targeted come to Mists and express similar experiences. In fact, when I was one of the Moderators at Avalon I personally observed where he did the same thing. Without a doubt Bill has put some of his whistle blowers in danger and several deaths resulted as a result. It truly is beyond me how he can be so blinded by his own dysfunctional behavior. How can anyone be that clueless unless he's been brain-washed or under some type of mind-control himself?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

My Problem With Bill Ryan and his Avalonians - Page 6 Empty Re: My Problem With Bill Ryan and his Avalonians

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:29 am

I'm sensing that most of us are moving toward being secret-agent types -- because the secret stuff isn't so secret -- and because we are being listened-to and watched (especially when we frequent forums such as this one). I feel as if I've screwed myself by researching and posting on the internet -- while simultaneously going downhill on the home-front. I feel as if this is irreversible. I wonder if there is a happy-ending to all of this?? The formerly secret stuff seems to be a bottomless-pit of problems and trouble. Anyway -- our paranoia regarding a world on the brink of who knows what -- combined with being watched -- probably makes us suspicious of those around us. "Is that a tall-gray alien I just had coffee with??" "Are CIA agents living next-door to me??" "Is the President a chip-implanted and highly-programmed android-hybrid??" "Am I being supernaturally observed 24/7??" You get the point. Our Brave New World might be sort of fun with all the gadgets and technology -- but I feel a cold-chill in connection with everything I'm seeing and sensing. At some point -- I suspect that we will wake-up to a very unpleasant reality -- but I'm not sure what that will be. I'm frankly shutting-down. My disillusionment and apprehension is becoming chronic and debilitating. I'm honestly trying to walk away from most of what we discuss. Things are moving too quickly -- and it's difficult to build upon foundations which might be swept away the day after tomorrow. I sort of enjoy researching and speculating -- but it seems to not be a constructive and productive activity. I thought I was helping -- but I don't think so anymore. My tolerance and going back to the mainstream will probably mean that I just don't give a damn anymore -- but it will be nice to not be a threat anymore. Caring and Helping are SO Overrated.

My Problem With Bill Ryan and his Avalonians - Page 6 Spy-surveillance-professional-wireless-audio-sony-recording-system-1
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:29 am

I understand what you mean Oxy. There are days where I would like to live in a little house off-grid with a huge garden and pond or lake with fish where I go fishing in the early morning and work in the garden. Then in the afternoon do other stuff like paint, draw, cook and sew. There is something to be said for a simple lifestyle. These days I'd also just enjoy driving around in a small RV enjoying the sights of nature. When all is said and done the most important thing in life is our connection to one another, the planet, it creatures big or small and love.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:36 pm

Carol, I agree. I'm seriously considering selling my house and becoming more mobile. Here's something you might find interesting. Pope Francis thinks he might only be the Pope for another three years! http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/14/world/europe/pope-francis-predicts-his-papacy-will-be-brief.html?_r=0 I wonder. Is the Vatican being strong-armed?? I obviously wish for things to be better -- but I keep worrying about the Vatican being controlled by forces which are anything but ethical and loving. Are "they" preparing the Vatican and the World for the "Antichrist"?? I keep thinking that the "Antichrist" has been running Earth Incorporated for thousands of years -- but what do I know??

My Problem With Bill Ryan and his Avalonians - Page 6 Pope-articleLarge

ROME — On the second anniversary of the start of his papacy, Pope Francis announced that the Roman Catholic Church would mark an extraordinary Holy Year in December, though he might not be celebrating many more anniversaries in the future.

“I have the feeling that my pontificate will be brief — four or five years; I do not know, even two or three,” he predicted in an interview with a Mexican broadcaster. “Two have already passed. It is a somewhat vague sensation,” the pope said, reiterating his belief that “the Lord has placed me here for a short time, and nothing more.”

Leaving open the possibility that he might follow in the footsteps of his predecessor, Benedict XVI, who became the first pope to step down in 600 years when he did so in 2013, the pope said Benedict “should not be considered an exception, but an institution.”

“Maybe he will be the only one for a long time, maybe he will not be the only one,” said the pope, 78, adding that Benedict opened an “institutional door.”

The chatty interview with Mexico’s Televisa News was in keeping with Francis’s outgoing manner and personal touch — from the cold-calls to faithful who write to him sharing their sorrows, to his off-the-cuff avuncular advice. His predecessors dispensed their personal musings sparely, and rarely through the mainstream media.

In the interview, Francis confessed that what he missed most since becoming pontiff was being able to “go to a pizzeria for a pizza without anyone recognizing me.”

The pope also discussed global trends in migration, and the plight of refugees fleeing poverty, hunger and wars. He also cited reasons people are abandoning the Catholic Church, including “disastrous” homilies that “do not reach the heart.” The interview also included comments about the contentious reform of the church’s Roman bureaucracy and of the shame of the sexual abuse of minors by priests.

Vatican Radio posted a translated transcript of the Spanish-language interview.

In an announcement at a ceremony in St. Peter’s Basilica on Friday, the pope said the church would celebrate a Holy Year, summoning pilgrims to Rome and other religious sites, that would commence on Dec. 8 and conclude on Nov. 20, 2016. The opening of the Holy Year, or Jubilee, as it is also known, coincides with the 50th anniversary of the closing of the Second Vatican Council, the gathering of bishops that set the church’s course for the future.

This will be the 29th Holy Year since the practice began in 1300. They usually take place every 25 years.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:26 pm

I just watched that Nibiru youtube video and earlier Steve Quayle. I don't think the next 15 months are is going to be that great planetary wise. As for politics who knows what's up and who is in charge. According to Fulford, supposedly there is a changing of the Guard at the top where the good ETs win along with politics being cleaned up. That would be novel after centuries of negative influence and interference.

We just wanted to purchase one of those self-contained RVs with solar panels to power the generator in case we're out in the middle of no where, stock it up and just enjoy life unplugged. Of course there is nowhere to hide or run to but what the hey, why not enjoy the journey instead without looking toward any particular destination.

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:06 pm

Carol wrote: We just wanted to purchase one of those self-contained RVs with solar panels to power the generator in case we're out in the middle of no where, stock it up and just enjoy life unplugged. Of course there is nowhere to hide or run to but what the hey, why not enjoy the journey instead without looking toward any particular destination.

Carol, you're one of the warned people and that's a great preparation, for yourself and the family.
    That's a wonderful way to go forward, I think: "enjoy the journey instead, without looking toward any
    particular destination". Solutions will rise and present themselves, when you're in need of them and
    I'm sure Great Spirit stands by you.

I presume the weatherchanges and rising of the sea- and lake levels, globally, will bring some relocation,
    a moving around of the global population. When leaving "below sealevel Holland", I'm going higher up,
    to the county Devon UK, where Dartmoor with its Tors rise high above the surrounding land. It's a mag-
    nificent sight!

I'm beginning to have a great trust in life, that also in the present change happening,
    life will continue to support our wellbeing, by going gradually, without causing havoc and anxiety. A relocation
    of our awareness might also occur, with a change of views on life in general and our own. I shared my opinion
    of a gradual change, elsewhere here, comparing it to a dawning or the unfolding leaves on a plant.

My Problem With Bill Ryan and his Avalonians - Page 6 Image218
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:15 pm

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:39 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:

Thank you ortho, for posting this Camelot/Avalon tubby. I've looked into this one before, but with time,
    it's gaining value in being informative, putting things in better perspective, as I perceive it, as my truth.
    Apart from the little arguments between those 2, like at the start, about their difference in height, despite
    the drama attached to these 2 people and their cast, crew and audience, similar to Linus' blanket attracting dirt,

I honestly think they started off with good intentions, relative to their own perception. And to stick out your neck
    in this way, to me, that's a courageous act, although they may have been unclear in personal motives, their
    projects with discussion fora attached to them, complicating matters hugely, causing fissures later on.

If it's both Bill and Carry, during their visit to Tintagel UK, proclaiming their intention to bring out the truth,
    (Carry mentions this in the tubby) they'll bring it on to themselves too, in time. To me, the work of Bill and Carry
    proves that truth is a fluid thing, in a way that when I'm creating a life according my belief system, in great need to
    cover up my painful core issues and imprints, I will proclaim my attitude and actions in such a way that this cover up is
    ensured and this whole "mock up" of mine, declared as my truth. Simply for the great need to avoid becoming a truth, see
    what I mean? We all do this, more or less, there's no exception to this rule, as long as we're living in polarity cons-
    ciousness and denial of emotional pain. It's all part of being human, often expressed in dramatic ways too. Voila the
    playground of our human lives as it has been created by us, for a long long time.

It's a weirdly strange humorous thing to me, that in both Arthurian projects, Bill's and Carry's, the truth is at the center
    of attention, in their work and at the same time that truth is sent to the far outer edge of their existence, for personal
    reasons, probably both of them fallen and caught, in the snake pit I mentioned earlier, in a post here in this thread.

My Problem With Bill Ryan and his Avalonians - Page 6 16425910
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:30 am

Maybe Bill Ryan's time is coming......or close to up. Wink Check out this link here, and you'll probably find what precedes this post and other threads of interest as well.

http://inphinet.net/threads/the-cockney-translater.127/page-7#post-2305
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:23 am

Just read this Sanicle. So typical of Bill. I truly feel sorry for anyone who gets caught up in his cross-hairs. Kerry did herself a favor when she dumped him.

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:38 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:The day I imagined my theory about the essence of life and how you stand up against bullies, I was walking on a beach in Thailand, with this song playing on the headphones of my Sony Walkman...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYeqX3gJX-w

"Wow, you must be quite old!" I hear somebody say.

"Yes, but I don't look like it..."

Eat your heart out, Bill Ryan...

Whistle 

Remove one and three new ones pop up...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxQFJAUVAtc

btw this is such a cool and beautiful song...

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:37 am