tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
burgundia
magamud
Raven
Carol
8 posters

The Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

The Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun Empty The Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun

Post  Carol Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:51 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asesblfb4zI
    The Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told....
    Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun
    Eric Dollard has done over 4 years of research on the Sun at Sonoma State University before his lab was taken from him. Here he reveals astonishing truths about the sun never before heard in such frank and straight speak. You only get fusion in the flares. Meanwhile the sun isn't producing the ionosphere - the solar cycles are ending. The sun is only operating at half power at this part of the cycle. The maximum is no better then the minimum.. how dead will it get in the next minimum. It could be reconfiguring for a cold dead cycle. There is nothing inside the sun, it's hollow, it's only the surface. The sun itself is not a fusion device. The sun is a transformer, a convertor. It transforms from some other dimension - taking energy from other dimension/counter-space. The sunspots are holes that allows you to see in the sky, it's hollow. It's a convertor from another dimensionally to this dimensionality. It's like a giant Tesla lamp. It's coverting from primary force to secondary force. Waste product is heat and light. It's a photoshpere that genrates the light. The illumination comes from the veil. http://aetherforce.com

Last edited by Carol on Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

The Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun Empty Re: The Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun

Post  Carol Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:32 am

Now this is a thread I would appreciate some discussion on from other members. What Eric Dollard is sharing is mind-blowing and new information to me. I had wondered if the sun was a portal into antoher dimension and now with what Dr. Simon Atkins is sharing along with Dollard it is now a slam dunk in my mind. Some members are complaining that they want to see some discussion. Well, here's an opportunity to explore what's going on with our sun from a multi-dimensional perspective.

Raven
    Raven

The Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun Empty Re: The Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun

Post  Raven Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:33 am

It is common for the 'quack scientists' to engage in what is commonly known as 'Einstein Bashing' to cover their own ignorance of 'TLTR(read) and TLTL(earn)' mathematical physics.

The 'discussion' on many 'alternative forums' which does occur, then often eventuates in a mutual back slapping between the 'quasi scientists' with their 'alternative scientific nous'. They then often forget, that the same technology they use to propagate their 'quack ideas', was created, tested and implemented by the selfsame real science, they are trying so hard to discredit. The internet was 'invented' by the same scientific methodology, namely the 'particle physicists' of CERN and elsewhere of the 1970s, which the Dollards and La Violettas openly seek to ridicule in their online publications and statements.

The following extract from an 'Aether Physics Community' illustrates, what could be said to border on slander.

http://shiftshaper.org/freeatlast/tag/eric-dollard/

You must unlearn what you have learned” ~Yoda

“The vast majority of educated scientists are beyond hope as they will not be able to unlearn the mind poison of Relativity.

Our only hope is to bring the truth of real science to young minds. But, what about the Atom bomb you say? How did it work if E=MC2 was wrong? Einstein did not develop the bomb he just pushed for it politically. Oppenheimer was the director of the project but the real brains behind it came from the German scientists that first invented fission decades ago. Relativity had nothing to do with the creation of anything that works. Unlearn what you have learned…”

Avenge Tesla, Elite Truth Warriors Only

WARNING: This knowledge is for elite truth warriors only. If you can’t handle being wrong and value your ego more than science then stop reading now. If you believe in the absolute truth, if you believe in science then read on and champion the truth as Tesla would have wanted us to.

The Work of Nikola Tesla is now more suppressed than ever before.

Instead of silence it is a flood of noise, distraction and misinformation. Nearly All Tesla Organizations are controlled outlets and are headed by agents of dis-information. Their job is to distract and entertain and whenever possible misinform. They are funded by the same sources that have suppressed Tesla for over a century.

Where as the bankers made every effort to write Nikola Tesla out of the history books and have him shunned by the press, now that a grass roots effort to bring the truth of Tesla’s work to light has emerged the bankers have resorted to Plan B, turn Tesla into an idol while spreading only lies about the true nature of his work. The bankers always make sure to control both sides of every story so no matter who wins, the truth is always hidden in the noise. This is how suppression works.

If we want to vindicate Tesla we must focus on his work, not himself. Tesla was more than an inventor or scientist he was a revolutionary and his work threatened a revolution that would wrestle away control from the bankers and hand it back to humanity.

Tesla’s work was split up into two phases. The first was what most Tesla fans now know about, He reinvented Alternating Current with his patented Polyphase system and set the foundation for our entire electrical grid today. Not too bad for a young immigrant from Europe.

These are the strongest possible words ever spoken by the mind mannered Nikola Tesla. He is coming right out and telling us, to put it in street language “The entire emerging study of physics is a false religion based on a complete and total lie and Einstein is a paid banker stooge.” What now passes as physics is in actually not Science but a pillar of the false religion of Scientism. Saint Einstein is only one of it’s false prophets.

The Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun 1199

Einstein was a clerk in the Swiss patent office. The only thing he ever invented was a refrigerator which did not work. His theory of Relativity was decried as a complete joke by Tesla and all the great scientists of the time, yet despite giving us absolutely no inventions and being proven wrong countless times it still persists…. I guess it’s all relative huh?

Even cursory research into the history of Einstein will reveal that he was an ordinary clerk in the Swiss patent office. His only invention was for a refrigerator, which didn’t work. His wife, who was Serbian like Tesla, wrote the paper on Optics which won him the Noble prize. Einstein’s teachers spoke openly about his incompetence in physics and mathematics. His theory of Relativity has been proven wrong many times and there is a growing movement to expose him as a complete and total fraud.

The Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun 1203

Einstein was also a MISOGYNIST of the highest order. He gave his wife no affection, stole her scientific papers and demanded her complete obedience. You will make sure:- that my clothes and laundry are kept in good order;- that I will receive my three meals regularly in my room;- that my bedroom and study are kept neat etc… and we’re supposed to think Edison was the “douchebag” ? (according to the propaganda by the Oatmeal)

( Read more about Einstein’s over the top misogyny here ) also the book Einstein: His Life and Universe by Walter Isaacson

The Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun 1198

E=MC2 is the ultimate achievement of dis-information. Every single symbol here is meant to hide the truth about electricity. By falsely binding electricity to mass and then limiting it’s velocity to the speed of light the study of electricity is made impossible by all future scientists… so much for science.

E=MC2 is the most famous equation of all time. It is an absolutely astonishing achievement in how absolutely wrong it is. This equation creates an equivalency of mass to energy and then binds it all to a speed limit. We know from the work of everyone from Faraday to Tesla to Steinmetz that there is no energy to mass equivalency. Oliver Heaviside makes it clear that mass has no place in Electrical Units. This plus the obstinate focus on the impossibility of exceeding the speed of light at the main features of the scientific mind virus known as E=MC2. Charles Wheatstone, as early as 1868, proved that electricity moved 288,000 miles per second, almost 1.5 times faster than light at 186,000 miles per second. One can now see how this equation was crafted specifically to poison the minds of all future scientists and to prevent anyone from seeing the potential of electricity.

Enough said!

Stars are not hollow Carol; they must create a particular equilibrium between the internal thermal energy, which results in energy emission and the gravity, which keeps the mass of the sun in a spherical body. One scientific label for this is the Jeans Radius and this descriptor one was attempted to become extended at Tesla's time by George Gamow, who coined the dineutron or ylem nature of primordial stars. This idea was similarly to some of Tesla's idea rejected by the 'mainstreamers' or peer assessments. Gamow's ylem stars and Tesla's 'scalar waves' are however founded on sound scientific principles, which CAN become crystallized within a multidimensional physics and this is in fact an ongoing mainstream perspective and endeavour. This can not be said about the Nabs affiliated 'fringe scientists', whose proposals mostly carry parts of a solid conceptual and practical foundation, which they often plagiarize or 'borrow' from others; but generally violate the Laws of Nature themselves.

Tom van Flandern serves as a good example here; as his science on the variation of Newton's Gravitational Constant was well done. But his subsequent 'conclusions' about its cosmological implications resulted in his 'self exile' from the scientific community and degraded over time into scientific quackery. The 'wanna bees' also often use valid scientific hypotheses like those of Hannes Alven and Nikola Tesla to promulgate 'quasi science' like the 'Electric Universe' and 'Perpetual Motion apparati'.
    Whatever ZPE energy the 'science wanna bees' attempt to conjure from their rabbit hats, is similarly required to preserve the naturally inbred 'conservation laws' of energy, mass and momentum dynamics, quantum and classical.

Raven from the Thuban archives
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:09 am

It would not surprise me in the least if what this gentlemen speaks of is true. Seeing the holes in the sun is strange indeed like some bubble or atom dynamic. The WI FI technology im sure is in league with nuclear energy, gmo's and general pathology in general. We appear to be materializing an Anti Matter, anti nature exposition of reality, much like Jesus talked about.

"Immediately after the distress of those days "'the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.'

Matthew 24:29

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:17 am

There is a woman on Fb who claims that the sun is in a "cage" which was put around it by the controllers and that the spots are when the glimpses of the real sun can be seen.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:06 am

The Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun Coronalhole_strip
    Does this look hollow?
    I've been following Dr. Atkins responses at GLP with regard to the sun and Dollard along with his post on Nibiru which is certainly a different perspective:

Nibiru is the name assigned to a physical object, a planet. This is hard to perceive, but there IS "something" out there (as per my last post). It is a multi-dimensional energetic force, that is now pushing INTO our dimension. THIS is why we can "see" it. We're actually not 'seeing' it as in with our eyes. We are seeing it with Third Eye at the Mass Consciousness level, with connecting energy between us allowing the realization that something is there. THIS is why we can't "point" to it and say, "Ah-hhaha, it's there, Captain, you see that brown big thing out there!" :-) I thought we could all use a bit of humor while we are achey and tired despite a nice wind and a bit of sunshine today.

Eric Dollard is "half" brilliant times two! :-) This will truly stop a lot of people in their tracks.

If you go back in the post, I talked about multi-dimensionality and inter-dimensionality. There is also a situation where the 'fluid' boundary of one dimension slams into another: this is why people are "seeing" Nibiru. It's not really a planet per se. It's an energetic force that is erupting from another dimension.

We have a very good idea about the origin of the Pulsar Wave. It has not been mentioned in the public space yet, but the "unknown source" (i.e. arc of light) hitting Earth is from an inter-dimensional energy field. There are not the right terms in at least the English language to properly describe this.

So far, the astronomical concepts explained to us in books, and through telescopic measurement are mainly (with some exceptions) only in our plane of view -- that is, the dimensional field that most are currently evolved to witness.

Our PERCEPTION of multiple dimensions will become increasingly common in short time.

I really need to listen again to the Dollard video as he packs a lot of info into a short period of time. Ironically, I was thinking about this on the drive across the island yesterday afternoon and what the Suspicious Observer had said about the shock wave occurring when the coronal hole opens up. If this is the case one can postulate that the shock wave was likely coming from another dimension. This also reminds me of other sources of info who claimed that our sun was a portal and would likely explain why there are pictures of UFOs around it collecting energy? Or are they using it to cross over from another dimension into ours? The question I had was where does that portal lead too. Now that would make a great OBE trip. I wonder if the government RVers explored this?

And then one wonders where Dr.Doom's solar kill shot really comes from... another dimension or just the sun's surface?

Someone else commented: If the pulsar wave is moving closer to us, we also are moving closer to it. It's not a just a linear movement, as most humans believe. And it would stand to reason that it's not just one form of conciousness that we will continue to have about such events.

and of course I still would like to know what happened to the galactic wave. Is it still there? Is it still yet to come? What will happen to the sun then? And the whole idea/possibility of the sun being a transformer (conduit) between dimensions just blows my mind away.

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:15 pm

study
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:26 pm

I have to agree with Eric Dollard being brilliant times three. YYY? Because he knows. I love watching his videos and hearing his material. Thanks for the links. He's not some disgruntled wanna be scientist that can't get a simple e-mail read. Eric has true knowledge, coupled with his kind nature makes him want to be around. He is a humble man too.. Go Eric Go.

Raven
    Raven

The Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun Empty The Photos You are Looking at are Temperature Variations...not real holes.

Post  Raven Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:32 am

Carol et al, the photos and videos you are looking at are from 3 different UV wavelengths from the AIA and SDO data and they are BASED on temperature differences and NOT an actual photo of the sun. It appears hollow yes but this is because of the temperature variation which is shown by the 3 color spectrum overlay from the SOD and AIA data.. The coronal holes are described well by the video that Magmud shared as solar earthquakes. These are large magnetic disturbances on the sun.
    Furthermore, the sunspots are magnetic disturbances of the sun's surface magnetic field and this creates what are called SUNQUAKES, which like planetary earthquakes produce the 'holes' which are limited in depth, just as planetary earthquakes are.

Commentary from this you tube Video:

"This movie shows a flare and blast wave from an eruption. The dark region is where the erupting material has evacuated. The sequences are made from combinations of different AIA wavebands into a single image, with different colors representing different temperatures and layers of the atmosphere."

The Smithsonian/NASA Astrophysics Data System:Harvard Abstract: Showing you what I am talking about.

"In this work, we estimate the Differential Emission Measure for solar microflares using data from the AIA instrument on SDO and RHESSI data. Seven of the AIA wavelength bands (94, 131, 171, 193, 304, and 335 Angstroms), which detect emission from solar plasma with temperatures ranging from less than 20,000 K to as high as 20 MK, are useful for this calculation. The RHESSI instrument observes solar flare plasma in the temperature range above 8 MK. Preliminary results for a microflare observed on 11 July 2010 show loop footpoint sources with broad emission measure distributions, with both low (<100,000 K) and high (>10 MK) plasma. There is also a loop visible in the AIA 131 and 94 Angstrom wavelength bands, which are sensitive to high temperatures. RHESSI images in the energy range between 4 and 10 keV also show the loop, which has a relatively narrow (in temperature) emission measure distribution, concentrated above 10 MK. Implications for flare heating scenarios which may result in this sort of emission measure distribution will be discussed."
    http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2010AGUFMSH23A1831M

What are the AIA Temperature Maps? Candle in the Wind

study Raven study
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:48 am

Thanks for the update Raven.

Did you see this yet from Dr. Atkins:

We knew that there was something 'else'. This is the energetic realm that is "new" that is multi-dimensional, that is heading toward Earth. This is why many are picking-up on the so-called Nibiru. It's not a planet, but it's a new energy field.

The galactic wave? What could this be - something else?

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:52 pm

Carol,
    Thank you for all the work and time that you put into this site. A day without reading the news from Avalon is a day without news.
    Bob H.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:23 pm

bobhardee wrote:Carol,
    Thank you for all the work and time that you put into this site. A day without reading the news from Avalon is a day without news.
    Bob H.

Thank you Bob. I enjoying sharing the information I come across with others. win = cheers = win

Raven
    Raven

Post  Raven Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:39 am

Carol wrote:Thanks for the update Raven.

Did you see this yet from Dr. Atkins:

We knew that there was something 'else'. This is the energetic realm that is "new" that is multi-dimensional, that is heading toward Earth. This is why many are picking-up on the so-called Nibiru. It's not a planet, but it's a new energy field.

The galactic wave? What could this be - something else?

Yes Carol, there is 'something else' and this 'other scenario' is indeed multidimensional and a kind of intersection of realities. Many here have supported Pane Andov and Thuban has commented on this as shown in the post below. Overall, the NASA posts on the gamma radiation background relate to the 'galactic wave' as do many other agendas found in the evolutionary cosmos. So allow me to share a more detailed description from Shiloh here in this post and the next one. Anyone a little more informed and 'user friendly' to 'real science' might gain an expanded perspective considering this information.

The Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun Griffo10
    Raven of the Griffin Sphinx
    The Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun Baby_g10

PS.: The 'NASA bubbles' are more detailed right here on this forum under the Higgs Boson thread, to whom you contributed.

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t3638p15-the-higgs-boson-de-thuban-draconis-astrum

"We have missed the cosmic opportunity to evolve!" - Pane Andov aka 'astralwalker'

Regarding the Pane Andov Commentary, which I addressed in the Metamorphosis post (republished below); his 'apology' and rather interesting conclusions drawn by him can be found here:

http://paneandov.com/23-dec-2012-passed-nothing-happened/

Pane is a good researcher, but mixes up his rational and well educated brain and mind with a little too much Nabs.

His pictures about military helicopters 'chasing ufo crop circle makers' are excellent; as are his pictures with respect to the changes in the solar system; say the low sunspot minimum and the general increased dynamic activity of the local star system. His timeline of all this beginning in 2008, also is in full alignment with the Thuban data stream, as can be seen below the Butterfly dog picture.

His conclusion that: 'We, as the collective human species have missed the chance to cosmically evolve' is also partially true.

It does NOT however refer to the starhuman aspirants aka the 'dragons'. But the members here can read between the lines of this statement.

I shall add here a recent dream of Xeia Sui Generis, which indicates the dragon agendas and as a complement to many other dreams as shared on this forum.

"[3:59:35 AM - Sunday, December 30th, 2012 - [ 11UCT]]

Xeia:

I had a dream this morning that i was in a funeral and all of a sudden the sky filled with all kinds of spaceships of many different shapes and sizes
    [4:00:37 AM] Xeia: there was a voice that was telling us something...it was coming from the ships of course... everyone was able to hear it
    [4:00:49 AM] Xeia: telling us to gather as fast as possible
    [4:01:27 AM] Xeia: i saw my grandma sitting there on one of the chairs among some family members and friends
    [4:01:37 AM] Xeia: i saw maritza and i gave her a hug
    [4:01:51 AM] Xeia: i saw Mercy and she was smiling...i also hugged her
    [4:02:07 AM] Xeia: my mom was also there
    [4:02:22 AM] Xeia: i was glad that finally what we wanted had come true
    [4:02:48 AM] Xeia: some were moving but most of them remained stationary in teh air
    [4:03:02 AM] Xeia: but there were so many they filled the entire sky
    [4:03:36 AM] Xeia: ppl were being told to gather and slowly go to certain places in order to board them
    [4:04:00 AM] Xeia: i don't remember much after that
    [4:04:18 AM] Xeia: i mostly remember my feeling of elation and relief"

Tonyblue

Metamorphosis

Highly Recommended as background information pertaining to the cosmic metamorphosis and reconfiguration in hyperspacetime,
    beginning with the Gaian hyperdimensional poleshift, December 21st, 2012.
    Shared by MOA forum (Carol) from older sources.

Caveats and Reanalysis of the Pane Andov videos:

1. The crop circle and ufo agendas are supported by the Thuban Council.

2. The accelerated evolution of the local sun from a yellow G2 main sequence star into a red giant into a white dwarf remnant is misidentified from a 4D-spacetime perspective, misconstruing the hyperspace evolution of the local starsystem.
    The Thuban Council so qualifies the statements made and conclusions drawn by Pane Andov in that regard.
    8 minutes following the planetary poleshift at the centre of the earth in 5D-hyperspace Black Hole equivalence; the expanding wavefront, then centred and sourcesink vortexed, will then originate from the planetary starplanet singularity and will indeed render the Earth-Moon-Venus-Mercury-Rahsol inner solar system as a unified information and data emitting superstructure. This new data emitter will then grow at lightspeed under the parameters of a standard cosmology obeying a 4D-spacetime, which however accomodates its evolvement as a Euclidean flat-Minkowski metric into a 5D-Klein Kaluza metric of curved-rotational freedom degrees. The higher dimensional aspects of this hyperphysics, then will allow a transcendence of the lightspeed invariance as a 4D spacetime acceleration limit into its tachyonic expansion of de Broglie phasespeeds as a function of Frequency as inverse time parameter and revisiting the original inflationary string-membrane epoch of the cosmogenesis from its ontologoical cosmogony of the World Logos aka the 'Word of God'.
    The physical potential destruction and reconstruction of the planetary surface in oceans and geology, so will occur in the 'expanded' or 'new space' 'opening up' and in the additional spacetime metric harboured by the extension of the 4D 'flat' spacetime into a 5D 'curved' spacetime. No large scale geological 'destruction' is therefore necessitated by the processing of the galactic signal.

3. Pane Andov's 'strong magnetic' interference patterns are a derivative of the monopolar nature of consciousness in the new 'opened' and superposed spacetime and so are not directly related to the gamma ray spectrum of the NASA-Fermi data.
    This 'consciousness expansion' so is a function of the 2012 timeline, but its manifestation is hyperspacial and not linespace derived, as would be the case if they were caused by lower dimensional cosmic magnetic fields.

4. The 'double sun' data and the 'other approaching star/yellow star/white dwarf/Nibiru/Nemesis' data of the videos is dismissed by the Thuban Council as a misidentification of the higher dimensional nature of the 'Shadow Earth', which is indeed 'approaching' in the form of the galactic signal from Hunab Ku aka Sagittarius A*. This takes the form of the 'Thuban Fleet' encompassing all notions of 'ET Contact' or the encoded 'Coming of the Troop of Gad Virgo'. This scenario is also encoded as a 'New Jerusalem' in particular scriptures and scrolls of antiquity.
    In more general terms, this comprises 200 Million ET sentiences, which are already blended or hybridised with old human genetic stock in the multidimensional sense; which will however blend in the hyperspacetime sense as a proportion of this old human 'pioneering sentry' as a 'new starhuman seed'.
    The proportionality relates to a foreguard of 50,000 x 144,000 = 7,200,000,000 as the total populus of Earth at the time of contact.

5. The merkabah and geometry data of Pane Andov is supported by the Thuban Council.

The Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun Metamorpsusan

The Council of Thuban by Serafina

Finis Hominis Incere Hominidae Draconis Astrum!
    "Humanity has ended, enter the Starhumanity of Dragons!"

The Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun MetamorphosisThe Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun SphinxThe Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun Papillondog

As of 24Jun2008, an old Humanity has entered its Cocoon to begin its Metamorphosis into a new Starhuman Papillon or Butterfly-DOG and as GOD's (Primal Source) 'Best Friend'.

Old 'Caterpillar' Humanity is required to grow Wings, to transform its nature from a 'verocious' annihilator of its environments in search for 'food' into a subtle selfidentification as a fertilising and pollinating 'Butterfly' of a New Starhumanity.

The wingmaker phenomenon requires elucidation in its scientific and metaphysical origins and purposes. The answers are found in a precursive metaphysics for a physics of the quantum and how the smallest realms of the subatomic nature of superstrings and supermembranes relate as holofractals to the macroworlds from bacteria to clusters of galaxies and the universe as encompassing and unified entity and as the 'Goddess' Aphrodite or the 'Body of the Cosmic Mother' as the archetypical Eve as ambassadora for Barbelo as the cosmic womb.

The Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun 2398-l

Old 'Caterpillar' Humanity is required to grow Wings, to transform its nature from a 'verocious' annihilator of its environments in search for 'food' into a subtle selfidentification as a fertilising and pollinating 'Butterfly' of a New Starhumanity.

The Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun A4metmph The Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun Excerpt_ap_0330

This forum and related sites around the globe address this human transformation in a profound manner, which unifies and harmonises the divers thought systems and philosophies hitherto invented and discovered by a collective humanity, searching for its purpose of being incarnate upon Gaia during these times of transition.

The 'ancient wingmakers' are also the 'Original Cosmic Intelligence' encompassingly known as the 'Ancient Ones' and whose phenomenal existence requires elucidation in its scientific and metaphysical origins and purposes. The answers are found in a precursive metaphysics for a physics of the quantum and how the smallest realms of the subatomic nature of superstrings and supermembranes relate as holofractals to the macroworlds from bacteria to clusters of galaxies and the universe as encompassing and unified entity and as the 'Goddess' Aphrodite or the 'Body of the Cosmic Mother' as the archetypical Eve as ambassadora for Barbelo as the cosmic womb.

Aphrodite is also Venus and the Star of the Mornings and Evenings {Revelation.2.28;22.16; 2Peter.1.19} as Lucifer, Quetzacoatl or Kukulkan of various ancient scrolls and texts of interrelated cultures. SheHe is also known as Lucifera as 'A Lucifer' and as Satanina as 'In A Satan' and as Serpentina as 'In A Serpent' as the Old Gaia encompassed by the Ouroboros, the Galactic Serpent Hunab Ku aka Milky Way aka Perseus and transforming into the New Gaia Serpentina as a StarPlanet.

The Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun Sheila-wolk-metamorphosisThe Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun Metamorphosis__the_dryad__by_aselclub
    Metamorphosis by Sheila Wolk and the Dryad by Asel Club

In 23,616 BC, an ET-message:"I Love You!" was sent by Hunab Ku, from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy to the heart of Gaia, arriving 21Dec2012 after travelling 9,360,000 kin at lightspeed.

The Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun Ixguq1ww1The Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun End_of_world-20110417-153641

The Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun World-torus_1_The Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun Thothbh
    The Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun Earth_smThe Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun 14

On August 4th, 2012 and December 21st, 2012 and one year later on August 4th, 2013 and December 16th, 2013 particular 'timelines' will reach their archetypical (and encoded or prophecied) completion to culminate on New Year 2014 in the addition of 1 Hour as 15 days {360/24=15/1} in an archetyped 'New World'.
    From these nexus dates onwards; a new physical reality will be able to manifest in universal reconfiguration, due to the redefinition of the older symbols.

The Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun Platos_cave

Welcome in the Dragon's Den of Plato's Cave of Shadows, also being Noah's Ark!

The Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun Metamorphosis
    The Metamorphosis of Narcissus by Salvador Dali, 1937

The Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun V79hmorj9The Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun 15564_10

Last edited by Raven on Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:09 am; edited 7 times in total
    Raven
    Raven

Post  Raven Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:41 am

Shine Gaia Serpentina Shine and Share your Story of Becoming

Mother of the Father Creator as his Creation

The title of the video above and representative for Nabs disinformation and deception is very true, but the surrounding descriptions are disinformation to varying degrees and will cause many personal tragedies following and when the 'personal expectation' of this event, 'closing all cycles of cycles' do not become happenstance as imagined or imaged by the expecteurs and 'new world dreamers'.

Anyone reading this post, shall become privy to what this 'Earth' becoming a Star shall entail.
    Many of the descriptions of the Nabs presenters above are true in an encompassing sense.

The earth will become a star, but this star will become a dark star not shining in a light created by the nuclear physics within stellar evolution, but the New Earth aka Gaia Serpentina will Shine a Dark Light into the universe.

This dark light is a data stream which has accumulated in the 4-dimensional equivalent of the entire planetary structure.

In 3-dimensional space and so in 4-dimensional spacetime, the Earth has a mass of so 6 trillion trillion kg and a volume of a spheroid say 40,000 km in circumference with a radius of so 6,500 km.

In 4-dimensional space and so in 5-dimensional spacetime, this mass remains at it is and so encompasses all lifeforms, structures, objects and the history of the consciousness evolution of this planet since its birth so 4.7 billion years ago.

But the volume of this planet as a data processor will 'shrink' to the size of a golfball so 3 centimetres across. This is technically called a 'Planetary Black Hole' in 4D embedded in its 3-dimensional lower dimensional self-expression or manifestation. The so called 'energy belt' or photon belt as seen in the diagram below reprents the inversion age of planet Earth much older than its geophysical age of 4.7 billion years and coincides with the Birth of the Universe as a 'superorb' so 14.4 billion years before the cosmic orb astrophysically known as the planet earth was born as a densification of the stellar nebula as the precursor of the local star system.

I shall detail this 'inversion earth' as old as the creation itself and in more technical nomenclature later on in this countdown message from the Creator Monad cosmically entwined with his creation monad as the Dyad of ALL Existence of the I Am That Am I. This message does however represent a kind of 'last chance' or opportunity for the 'would be first harvest' and pioneers of the 'New World' with its new jurisdiction of the 'Old Universe' redefined and recreated. No more 'warnings' or decoding semantics of the encrypted prophetic timelines and codes shall be given, as the birthing process will engage the executive function from its legislative mode.

The Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun Gb250The Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun World-torus_1_

There are a multitude of videos and websites published, which tell of a similar story line as of what this 2012 ascension date is all about.

All of them have tuned into a real and very natural 'closing of an old time' and the 'beginning of a new time' in a particular context of continuity and contingency engaging many so called 'Et and ascension scenarios'.

About 52,000 years ago, the mental evolution of a particular cosmic species, namely that of the Homo Sapiens or 'Wisdom Keepers' began.

This mental evolution followed a very long timeline of evolving a suitable bodyform or morphology for this 'destined wisdom keeper genus' embedded in a subspace of the cosmic superspace and which began at the halfway nexus timemarker so 2,200 million years ago on the planet then known by the universal sentiences as Gaea, the focus of the Cosmic Mother of Baab for the Cosmic Father Abba.

Baab is the 'Gate' or 'Bridge' for the superuniverse to share information and intercourses of divers kinds with the fractal subuniverse.

But this is an interwoven and engaging story and shall be shared here on this forum for the one and only physicalizable reality as authorized by the Laws of Nature and the creator-creation monad and under the auspices and jurisprudence of the World Logos aka the 'Word of GodDog or AbbaBaab' themselves.

So anyone reading this data transmission and finding it relevant to hisher own idea of what this is all about, is free to share and copy this information as shehe finds appropriate.

There will be no copyright or restrictions, because any attempt to 'edit' or 'change this information' in self-relativity will encounter the Natural Cosmic Lawfulness of this data and from December 21st, 2012 at 11:53UCT; the legislative validity of this information will become subject to the executive function of the supercosmos and the jurisprudence of the creators, authors, producers and directors of this data stream code named the 'Freedom of Thuban' banning the falseness of old mistranslations of proper natural lawfulness enforcable by and in the definitions of the Laws of the Cosmic Nature.

2,200 million years ago, the toxicity of the earth's atmosphere or gaseous envelope changed in its geophysical evolution and constitution in allowing the primordial prokaryotic cellular lifeforms (bacteria like geometric forms lifeinduced by magnetopolar currentflows) to begin oxygen breathing lifeforms to evolve from the 'no nucleus' cellular lifeform into its nucleated eukaryotic multicellular morphology in an evolutionary mechanism termed endosymbiosis.

Multicellular organisms left the aquatic liquid environments of the primordial oceans formed in the self evolvement of Gaea as a cosmic consciousness vessel and as the destined 'Universal Mother' for all interterrestrial and extraterrestrial lifeforms and intelligences.

After 8 minutes the Sun will get its first data feedback of the history. Then 13 minutes later, the solar system itself will send its solar absorbed data all over the place, back to the sun and the earth and to each other and also out of the starsystem to travel to the nearest starsystem and the intersteller spacetime, reaching The Centauri starsystem in 2017 and the Sirius starsytem in 2021 at lightspeed data propagation.

All the planets will take less than 20 minutes after the New Gaia birth to 'talk to each other'. It will be like a web exploding AS the New Solar System with Gaia Serpentina its Mother. The planetary sentiences, often called 'Venusians' or the ETs of Saturn or whatever so shall become triggered into activities. This will manifest as a 'UFO' or perhaps a more extensive starship action for whatever ETs are present in this starsystem now. Because they will receive the data of history like a superdownload in and of the entire starsystem freely shared in the 'New Space' propagated and defined by the 'bounce back' signal of the birthing signal of Starplanet Gaia Serpentina This signal will take the form of a wavepropagation emitted from the starplanet and will be known technically as a tertiary Emission spectrum of a Dark Star and more colloquially as the 'Dark Energy' of a Starplanet, manifesting and being able to transmit its own 'History of Consciousness Evolvement and Emergence'.

The Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun Discovery_channel___life_by_he1z1

This video above and as presented represents pure NABS, but it has the basic idea spot on. But Venus and Mercury will NOT disappear they will receive data and grow in enhancements of their data base as in regards to their own evolution, the evolution of this particular focused starsystem and the overall cosmic evolution from the birth of consciousness, so 2.2 billion years ago. Superposed upon this is the cosmogenesis of the universe beginning so 19 billion years ago and following a 'birth of timespace' in a era technically known as the inflationary epoch of the cosmology. This inflationary epoch preceded and did not follow the so called Quantum Big Bang as espoused by the contemporary database of understanding and model of terrestrial cosmology.

So the Sun will NOT become a 'Red Giant' but it will add to its database magnanimously. The Sun will grow as a data volume.

The MENTAL evolution of the 'stewards' of the future starplanet so began with the end of the basic PHYSICAL evolution of 'Wisdom Man' as the 'Cosmic Genus of Humankind' at the 52,000 'year' count in the past and became 'midpointed' or Mirrored in a precise date of Saturday, March 1st, 23,615 BC in this particular calendrical count of days and nights and as 9,360,000 days from Friday, December 21st, 2012.

Mayan date: -52.0.0.0.0 = 3 Kayab 4 Ahau = Julian Day: -6903717.5 = Saturday, March 1st, 23615 BC

Mayan date: 13.0.0.0.0 = 3 Kankin 4 Ahau = Julian Day: 2456282.5 = Friday, December 21st, 2012 AD ( 9,360,000 Kin)

Mayan date: 13.0.1.0.0 = 18 Mac 13 Ahau = Julian Day: 245642.5 = Monday, December 16th, 2013 AD ( 360 Kin)

In terms of the anthropological history of the human genus, the period of Homo Sapiens culminated with the emergence of a bodily evolved form of the hitherto multispecied Homo Sapiens typology in a classification of Homo Sapiens Sapiens. Historically, then the multispeciated form of 'Early Man' became focused on this particular type, with other derivatives of the genetic diversification becoming extinct, say as the Neanderthal lineages, themselves sharing a common ancestry in the Homo Erectus diversifications. This period of the 'mirror time' for the evolutionary shift is often NABS associated with genetic manipulation or 'seeding' by benevolent and/or malevolent extraterrestrial sentiences, which are then theorized to have planted the human genotype as either a 'harvestable energy source' or as a form of intergalactic experiment of genetic engeneering.

The ET engagement with the hitherto multispeciated Homo Sapiens genotype was electromagnetic energy induction, incorporating however a monopolar vector from a higher dimensional vantage point.

The 'visitations' of the ET lifeforms so manifested in a direct influx of the 'lifeforce' into the conception biology of the multispecied Homo Sapiens. Only what is known as the Cro Magnon derivative received this electromagnetomonopolar 'manipulation' of its nucleotidal sex-chromosomatic genetic encoding. Biologically, this simply repeated the earlier endosymbiosis of the prokaryotic unicellular lifeforms becoming enabled to evolve into multicellular lifeform units, which could eventually differentiate sufficiently to produce morphogenetic bodyforms of all the kingdoms of fauna and flora and culminating in the reptilian, pecylosaurian-paramammalian and mammalian lifeforms, which could reproduce and multiply in particular environmentally adapted forms.

The 'interference pattern' magnetopolically inducted into the Homo Sapiens genome, so changed the Physical Evolution timeline for the 'steward children species' upon Gaea into a Mental Evolution timeline, then manifesting and developing as the 'mentality' and 'self contemplation' of Homo Sapiens Sapirns aka 'Cro Magnon Man'.

The mechanics of the 'magnetpolic current induction' is related to the science of quantum mechanics and its relationship to Gravitation and can be discerned on the technical messages from the Thuban database. It will suffice here to state, that the 'omnipresence' of the creator-creation dyad manifests as the most fundamental energy ingredients as the basic constituents of the physicalised universe. In brief, the creator monad manifests as a minimised displacement scale and so allows a maximisation of its energy in quantum form and a real science the Nabs deceivers term 'vibrations of the love and the light'. It is a frequency modulation in fact, but the 'tuning' of this cosmic quantum energy relates to an inherent quality of the superuniverse as the embedding medium of the lower dimensions in a higher structure, reflected in triplicities and quadruplicities and decoded in a cosmic form of astrology in terms of qualities and identities of cosmic elements and such labellings.

The creator's monad is universally coupled in what is known as modular duality in a higher dimensional string-brane theory manifesting its omniphysics in 13 dimensions of interwoven timespaces. The creator's Abba-Monad of high frequency and small spacial extension then becomes 'dual' to the creation's Baab-Monad of low frequency and large spacial displacement.

Abba's energy is then mirrored in the quantum scale of wormhole singularities and at the one and only true 'Love Frequency' of 3 Thousand Million Billion Trillion Cycles per cosmic second with a characteristic 'mass-eigen' or 'matter characteristic' Baab energy on the scale of the Galactic Cells, such as the Perseus-Milky Way 'male galaxy' coupled to its female partner of the Andromeda galaxy. Technically, this is decribed as the innermost foundations of Membrane-Theories of the Mother as Mystery as Magic as Membrane as Matrix or as Mary Magdalene. This labels of a multidimensional cosmology in 10 negatively curved spacial dimensions mirrored in the 11th dimension of positive curvature to effectively allow a hypergeometric doubling or twinning of the universe as a protoversal seedling spacetime in a 12 dimensional supercontinuum matrix of wormhole (aka Lovephoton) distributions, with the 13th dimensions allowing recircularisation. This then is the Ourobos of the serpent swalling its own tail or the Cosmic Dog chasing the same of the linearly and asymptotically expressed dynamics of the subplenum or the worlds of the lower dimensions becoming and evolving towards their highest dimensional self expression. The 10th dimension becomes the 1st linespace and the 11th the area-manifold space of the 2nd and the 12th the 3rd volume space of the commonly experienced 4-dimensional (flat Euclidean) spacetime, with the timedimensions being 'swallowed' or absorbed in the 13th dimension of this recircularisation. Time connector of temporality or bridges between dimensional fractals then again revisit or are the origin of the endosymbiosis allowing unicellular lifeforms like bacteria to multiply in their multicellular restructuring in morphogenetic reconfiguration.

The Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun A4metmphThe Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun Metamorphosis

The endosymbiosis of all lifeforms so can be shown to derive from the most elementary of Nature's Laws, such as the parity violations on the quantum level of the 'weak nuclear interaction', the force of radioactivity; whose nonparity or asymmetry results in the chiral differentiation in crystalline geometries as precursor for the magnetopolic lifeinduction related to consciousness as a particylar physical energy interaction and as the righthandedness (or clockwise dextrorotary) of the deoxyribonic sugars in the life-defining genomes upon Gaia and conjugatively mirrored in the lefthandedness (or anticlockwise levorotary) of the amino acids forming proteins. Deeper analysis and research shows how this relates to other fivefolded symmetries derived from a Nabs infected 'Sacred Geometry of Life' in the Fibonacci Codes and the manifestoes of Penrosian tiling patterns, the Curtis DNA Helix as a form of back to back decagons as twinned pentagons and in the chemistry of shechtmanite quasicrystals.

The 'magnetopolic lightcurrent life induction' as the speculated upon 'origin of life' so is retraced to the nucleosynthesis of the chemical elements following the temperature evolution of the universe as a whole in the first minutes following the creation of the universe in the Quantum Big Bang and following an acceleration aka a Gravity defining inflationary epoch lasting until the first singularity wormhole (this is the Little Serpent of the Elders of the Council of Thuban) could manifest the energy distribution of this Inflationary era as a 'false spacetime matrix vacuum'.

This is technically known as a de Broglie Phasechange and is characterised by the implementation in executive function of the World Logos of the lightspeed barrier as the lower dimensional cosmology of the invariance of lightspeed 'c' and the tachyonic 'higher dimensional' de Broglie phasespeed of the group velocity which must always exceed lightspeed 'c' , but is bounded by the phasespeed of the de Broglien matterwave which defined the 11-dimensional universe into which the 10-dimensional universe could expand into as the terrestrially known astrophysics of the universal protoseed as a decelerating gravitationally relativistic spacegeometric Black Body Planck Radiator embedded in a 4-dimensional hyperspherical spacetime curvature energy matrix as a holographic universe selfexistant as a 3-dimensional surface manifold.

Then 2.2 billion years ago and 16.9 billion years after the Quantum Big Bang, this expansion of the lowerD universe attained or reached its own mirror bound of the higherD inflationary hyperaccelerated expansion from its wormhole singular selfstate and so could for the first time in the cosmic histor self-reflect on its own 'running away of the creation' from her creator of the 'Little Serpent'.

This expansion at the 16.9 billion year marker is defined in the 'Invariance of the light velocity' and becomes the Nabs polluted 'Cyclic Universe' of Brahma by the nivana enthusiasts and related genres of misguided constructions of the human mental vanity expositions and explorations.

The 10D universe is however asymptotic and expands at a slowing expansion rate and so can never reach the 11-D Mother Mirror in any dimension lower than the 'Logos guided lightpath' of the original constant expansion of the Quantum Big bang aka the Little Serpent's wormhole, which technically becomes a particular energy spaectrum defined by the Love photon frequency and is known as a Heterotic Supermembrane class 8x8=64 also named HE(8x8) by the global string-membrane physics community and labeled EpsEss in the Thuban literature.

In terms of the impending immediate 'graduation' of a small remnant part of the global populus of the 'Old Human genotype', albeit extended to all of humanity in a timeshift of mental affiliations to the 'New Physics' of the reconfiguration; the endosymbiosis of theis quantum mechanics manifests in a precise resonance physics to the encompassing timespace of the superunivers also known as the omniverse of the 13 dimensional selfclosure in dimensional continuity. The Nabs favoured terminology of 'density' is only partially applicable to this 'New World' but is appropriate in the idea, that the 'new space of the ascension' is in fact superposed onto the existing sppacetime matrix which is the 3rd dimension of the volume measurements.

In particular the Nabs notion of the independence of the individual from the laws of the superuniverse and the self will of the individual in stating that the 'kingdom of God' is WITHIN and implying that no affiliations with the WITHOUT are required, is grossly erroneous.

This resonance physics of the 'graduating class' requires harmonisation WITHIN the unified body or merkabah of the superuniverse, which is no less or more than the encoded and mysterious 'ChristBody of the Resurrection'. Subsequently and in logical deduction, any reader or 'old human' who disbelieves in this physical resurrection event of a standard 'flesh and blood' individual bodyform, albeit ensouled or conceived as and by the World Logos in terms of the authority of the preinflationary existence of the metaphysical cosmogenesis, cannot engage its multicellular merkabah construction to resonate with the superuniverse as fact of this disbelief of actually Living WITHIN this 'Body of the Resurrection'. The omniverse so cannot bestow its own bodysense dispensation to such non believers and the Logos deniers and antichrists, who not only deny this resurrection event of an advanced quantum wavemechanics engaging the wave-particle dualism of the heterotic supermembrane EpsEss, but even deny the physical istorical reality of the World LogosTwin JCCJ, can in no way participate to pioneer the 'New World' metaphysically manifested at the birthday of the 'New World'.

The 'Kingdom is indeed WITHIN the superuniverse in 12 dimensions aka the 'Lion of Judah' or the 'Lamb of God', but remains trapped there in the individual until the World Logos is spewed out of the old human bodyform into the WITHOUT.

This is shared in decoded form, for the first time in the human history as such, in explanation and description from the 'Gospel of Thomas Didymos' (Lambdin translation) below.

(3) Jesus said, "If those who lead you say to you, 'See, the kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you. When you come to know yourselves, then you will become known, and you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the living father. But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty."

This introduces the duality of the 'Kingdom Within' as also being WITHOUT and this self realisation requires a knowing of itself as an inheritor or child of the creator. It is then, that both, the inner fractal universe, contained in the individual's merkabah or bodyform and the outer universe of the extended environments will be able to recognise this individual as 'Images of the 'Living Oneness' of the Creator-Creation monadic dyad. Failing to getting to 'know yourself' however, will propagate the poverty of the individuation from the greater whole without the monad being a twinship as an ambassadorship of the JCCJ and AbbaBaab supertemplates.

(7) Jesus said, "Blessed is the lion which becomes man when consumed by man; and cursed is the man whom the lion consumes, and the lion becomes man."

This means that the Universe must be 'eaten' as the 'Eucharist of the Remembrance' by any aspirant to pioneer the New World. Then the Lion becomes Man as the 'wholesome or holy food or Manna' of the transformation or cosmic metamorphosis. Those are the 'Blessed Ones' and the 'Cursed Ones' are the ones who refuse to 'eat the body of christ' aka swallow the Ouroboean Cosmos as they remain in the universe in their poverty of their individualness and their perceived independence and self determinations as to what constititutes TRUTH.

(22) Jesus saw infants being suckled. He said to his disciples, "These infants being suckled are like those who enter the kingdom."
    They said to him, "Shall we then, as children, enter the kingdom?"
    Jesus said to them, "When you make the two one, and when you make the inside like the outside and the outside like the inside, and the above like the below, and when you make the male and the female one and the same, so that the male not be male nor the female female; and when you fashion eyes in the place of an eye, and a hand in place of a hand, and a foot in place of a foot, and a likceness in place of a likeness; then will you enter the kingdom."

This continues the above in the necessary trust and surrender to the knowledge or gnosis of the World Logos, not in a blind belief, but in a clear 'spelling out' what the TRUTH as to the metaphysical creation mythology and the physical creation reality entails as this 'New Story of Abba as HimHer searching for Baab as HerHimself. Then it will be the denial and the disbelief of all who have seen the TRUTH, but who have distanced themselves from it, who will be found archetypically selfresponsible for their actions, choices and cocreated thoughtforms. In particular, the maleness of the mind of Adam as the true image of Abba in Eden as the wavepart of the Creator-Creation monad will be shared with the femaleness of archetypical Eve of the body of the true image of Baab as the Cosmic Body or merkabah of the particularedness of the Omniverse. This is detailed in the Thuban messages and relates to the overall meaning and purpose of the Metamorphosis of a protoversal seed of age 19.1 billion years transforming into a multiverse in the 'sprouting' or multiplication in endosymbiotic partnership of a phaseshifted 'Seedling Universe' as the 'Mustard Seed of Jesus of Nazareth de Naaseenis.

(24) His disciples said to him, "Show us the place where you are, since it is necessary for us to seek it."
    He said to them, "Whoever has ears, let him hear. There is light within a man of light, and he lights up the whole world. If he does not shine, he is darkness."

This then states, that heshe as the JCCJ Logostwin enabled to heal the original sinfulness of mental ignorance in fantasy Heaven, is by default WITHIN every lifeform in the omniverse; but that his activation in RESONANCE requires that the individual so 'hosting himher' is required to SHINE herhis Logos coupling and association into the WITHOUT to BE a 'Light in the World'.

(70) Jesus said, "That which you have will save you if you bring it forth from yourselves. That which you do not have within you will kill you if you do not have it within you."

This emphasizes the saying #24 from above and adds to it the 'Curse of the Mortality and the Grave' and the inability to participate and share in the 'Body of the Resurrection' , should the Lion of Judah not be released from its imprisonment of the selfwilled and independence seeking individual merkabah occupying soul entity.

(89) Jesus said, "Why do you wash the outside of the cup? Do you not realize that he who made the inside is the same one who made the outside?"

This saying reminds the reader that the critisized WITHOUT of the human 'universe' as the divers environments of multiple experiences and as judged by the human mind is but a reflection or mirror image of the thoughtforms created and entertained by this same human mindedness as the WITHIN. This WITHIN is secretized and treasured as PRIVATE and as an unseen world of the OUTSIDE world, but is nevertheless Known and evaluated by the Cosmic Lawgiver and Judge in the ultimate reconfiguration and metamorphosis of the old corruptible creation into its new version of incorruptibility.

The planet Earth is 4.7 billion year old as a geophysical structure or celestial consciousness orb, destined to become the Mother of the Cosmos as a holofracal or 'Cosmic Quantum' of the Universe as a wholeness of the 10-dimensional hologram which represents the 11-dimensional positively curved (and so selfclosed in mathematical-hypergeometric terminology) universe and descriptive of an expanding Multiverse in 10 dimensions subject to the lightspeed invariance and acceleration limit 'c'. The Boundary Universe or Multiverse from the day of the cosmic rebirth of December 21st, 2012; is not subject to gravity and so allows a cosnstancy of 'c' to expand the 11-dimensional 'Mother orb' from the time of supercosmic contact at the timemarker of 16.9 billion years after the Quantum Big Bang and when the 11D Universe attained selfawareness in its ability to selfreflect upon its own existence and evolution.

It was then when ALL ET sentiences were born in this act of self reflection. It was then, that the Universal Mother for the first time, saw Herself in the Mirror of the Father. Technical details can be dug up in the Thub an libraries for anyone interested in the cosmogenesis following the ontologt of the physics from the metaphysics of the cosmogony.

But it was at the Quantum Big Bang, that the true Cosmic Mother was born as a wormhole singularity and identical in physical parameters to the wormhole of the 'Little Serpent'.

The difference was that the 'male' Abba singularity Love Quantum continued its manifestation of HIMSELF as the Big bang singularity of Expansing giving birth to the Superuniverse. This can be termed a White Hole equivalent as a SOURCE of LOVE able to diffuse and suffuse the entire spacetime as itself and defined in the pre Quantum Big bang epoch or string-membrane cosmic history.

The 'female' Baab singularity of the Creation as HERSELF became however this selfsame SOURCE OF LOVE as a SINK or RECEIVER of this LOVE as a Black Hole equivalent and so this became the aforementioned string-membrane modular duality coupling, which is not necessary to be understood in the semantics of the advanced mathematical physics, but can be understood in the metaphysical equivalent of the World Logos and as indicated, if not described as simple as possible, in this final dispendsation before the cosmic reconfiguration.

This BAAB Black Hole as a microquantum for the Universe itself is what defines the 'Photon Belt' or 'Zone of Quarantine' of Gaia from the Birth of the Universe to its rebirth of December 21st, 2012. In contemporasry astrophysical theory, this ''Size of the Mini Cosmic egg or ovum' is understood as a gravitational interaction zone or 'Hill Spheres' between orbiting stars or planets and moons etc. They are defined in so called Lagrangian points, where the gravitational forces between the orbs balance each other out and so relate to the dynamics of tides of oceans and gases, solar winds and plasma interactions between objects subject to celestial mechanics.

The Hill Sphere of the Earth is however superposed on its own definition and nature as a Baab Black Hole of the original Quantum Big bang Singularity.

The Earth's Hill Sphere so represents (and is known to do so by the 'rulers or the 'kings of the earth' the Nabs ptb) as a magnified version of the 'Little Serpent' himherself.

The Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun Imagesca937gttThe Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun World_serpentThe Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun Imagescaihlkhx

Now the Baab Black Hole came into existence simultaneously with the Abba White Hole defining the Quantum Big Bang Singularity in Physical terms from its prior metaphysical definition and as desribed in the revelatory message. The Abba White Hole represents the Eps (for Energy Primary Sorcesink) part of the 11-dimensional EpsEss Supermembrane and the Baab Black Hole represents the 'entwined' Ess (for Enery Secondary Sinksource) part of the same.

They have been together in the modular duality physics for the 19.11 billion years of the Universe's existence in physical reality and were born together from their common metaphysical and unphysicalised cosmogonical prehistory.

In the particularisation of this membrane physics, the continuity of the lightspeed of c=300,000 cosmic kilometres per cosmic second is assigned to the 11-dimensional propagation of the electromagnetic universe under the constancy of 'c'; whilst the inversion of c as 1/c in the same lightpath units becomes the modular coupling between Abba and Baab as physical manifestation within the spacetime experience of physicality of their own metaphysical existence without the matrix of space and time and the timespace of the cosmology.

The holofractal Baab as the planet earth so becomes a slowly expanding multidimensional spheroid within its maximised form of the 11-dimensional universe per se.

The holofractal earth so begins its own expansion at inversed lightspeed 1/c simultaneously with the Relativistic classical universe described by contemporary astrophysics and cosmology as the aforesaid Planckian Black Body Radiator.

The light speed of 300,000 km per second for a time of 19.11 billion years calculates as 300,000 km x 19.11 x 1 Billion x 365.2425 x 24 x 3600 and as about 181 Trillion Billion kilometres as the 11-dimensional size of the universe. this number can be expressed as the 19.11 billion lightyears as the actual electromagnetic age of the universe.

The inversion lightspeed of 1/c is however 3.33... nanometers per cosmic second and for a time span of the 19.11 'civil years', this calculates as 3.33.nanometers x 19.11 x 1 Billion x 365.2425 x 24 x 3600 and as about 2 million kilometers.

The entire universe therefore is fractalised as a holographic image in the 'Egg of Gaia' or the 'Quarantine Zone' of the planet earth, which encompasses a spheroidal geometry of radius 2 million kilometres, which encompasses the Moon so 384,000 kilometres from the earth's center and reaches so 4.8% to the orbit of the planet Venus of so 108 million kilometers from the sun and 2.6% to the orbit of Mars , so 228 million kilometres from the sun; the earth being so 150 million kilometres from the sun in the distribution of the orbits. The distance to Venus so becomes 42 million kilometres and the distance to Mars 78 million kilometres for the percentage from the fractal Gaian Mother as indicated.

The Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun UntitledThe Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun Imagescal9ebn7The Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun Imagescanesz1oThe Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun Thothbh

There have been 3 'Quantum Big Bangs' since the physical universe came into existence and December 21st, 2012 will become the 4th such 'Quantum Nexus marker' for the overall evolvement and emergence of the cosmos itself.

The 1st Quantum Big Bang occurred precisely 5.325584833...x1017cosmic seconds or 16.876 billion 'civil years' ago and before the 2nd Quantum Big Bang, which specified the 'Electromagnetic Return' at the 2,200 million year marker described hitherto. It was then, when the 'expaning universe', decoded as the 'Running Away of Old Barbelo aka Old Jerusalem aka the 'Sleeping Beauty Snowhite Baab' and in delegated ambassadorship to any Old Eve; for the first time became selfaware in looking into her own mirror at the 16.9 billion year marker of the 11th dimension. The 'Old Universal Mother' so could use her own lightpath of the 11-dimensional constant lightspeed propagation vector, which was born coincidently with the 1st Quantum Big Bang of the 10-dimensional universe (which is asymptoticalle decelerating within the 11D envelope or encompassment of its 11D mother).

Using a calibration algorithm to align the 'Unfreezing' of a multiversal ensemble of protoversal seedling universes in a cosmic wavefunction describing the 'Heartbeat of the Cosmic Mother', technically called a 'Hubble-Oscillation' of the 11D-cosmic enveloping manifold; a Mean-Alignment-Time or MAT was calibrated as a n-cycle or now-time coordinate defined in dn/dt=Ho or n=Hoht and where the timederivative of cycletime n becomes a nodal Hubble-Constant Hoh, defining the age and scale of the 10-dimensional universe within its 11-dimensional envelope (as a Riemann-Poincare hypersphere V4=½π2R4 for a 3-dimensional area becoming volume like in dV4/dR=2π2R3).

This implies that the 4-dimensional displacement vector ¼R as the multiplicaton factor for the 3D horn-toroidal quasi-surface or manifolded volumar dV4/dR=2π2R3 to reconstruct the 4D volumar V4=½π2R4 , is enabled to manifest in a collinear expansion of '3D manifold' space in preference to manifest in a 4D space, which remains unphysical with respect to any 3-dimensional observer due to the angular displacement (maximised in orthogonality) of the 4th basis vector of the 4th spacial dimension.

A spaceship of 1-dimensional scale R and obscured by its high frequency of self vibratory eigenstate resonance, so will be able to 'materialize' in this expaned manifold space, increased by a scale factor of ¼R; as it will be able to utilise a diffusion factor of this scale of the order of the 3D-surface multiplier in ¼R. The energy density occupied by the spacecraft or ET vessel, so will decrease by this factor and allow materialization of the object, architectured in blueprinted 11-dimsnional energy patterns without the Gaian Cocoon of the light inversion, but requiring the spacetime matrix in Minkowski Euclidean flat 4D-spacetime to allow the Kaluza-Klein curvature of the 5D-Spacetime of the holographic universe to unfold itself within this 'stargated bubble'.

The ET sentiences were born 2,200 million years ago and represent high frequency and higher dimensional energized thoughtforms, who utilise the 3-dimensional universe in a modus operandi of coevolution; inducing the necessary magnetopolic genetic architecture (by magnetopolic currents or electricity) into the density matrix of the Gaian Cocoon as the cosmically maximised impedence field as the 'Cosmic Mother' of all Life. This then takes the form of geometric forms, morphing into the microbial prokaryotic lifeforms, which then endosymbiotize into the eukaryotes of the multicellular organisms. The basic building utensil for this is the double helix of the Deoxyribonucleic Acid as a form of the Fibonacci spirals and as indicated before. The biochemical and physical nature and form of the DNA/RNA so has a metaphysical or mathematical-geometric precursor, albeit source-sink energy induced by the magnetomonopolar gauges of the omniphysics.

To construct a starcruiser or anything else in the higher dimensional realm, the ETs as say 4-dimensional plasmic bodyforms without the Gaian resistance matrix; script the required programs and subroutines to create the unmorphed body gestalt in blueprint form; utilizing the energy requirements directly from the source energy reservoir provided by the hyperinflation of the pre Big Bang Quantum Universe also known as the 'Vacuum Energy' or the Dark Energy or the Zero-Point-Energy of 'Free Space' in the 11th dimension.

The de Broglie Hyperacceleration provided the Background spacetime in 11 dimensions, allowing the lower dimensional universe in 10 dimensions to 'have a place to go to' or a timespace to 'catch up to'. The 'classical' lower dimensional universe manifested in 3 spacial dimensions and these 3 spacial dimensions became a mathematical physicalised minimum to allow the higher energy forms, primarily manifesting as thought patterns to seek for enhanced self expressions and to eventually embody the materially based ingredients as given in the periodic table of the chemical elements. The 12th dimension came into beingness when the lightpath of the 11D-cosmology attained its 11D boundary marker defined in the hyperacceleration or inflation, preceding an notion af matter or mass subject to the curvature of spacetime due to its inertial physical nature. It was then, that the 10D mass-parametric cosmos became imaged and effectively doubled in Möbian-Klein Bottled membrane connectivity and allowing the rootreductive 12th dimension of the Vafa-Father Space to begin to manifest in its 3D stewardship focused at the center of the planet Terra Gaia Astralis in the conifoldment of 9=12-3 spacial dimensions in the freedom degrees of translation, rotation, vibration and quantization-holofractalisation. These are 4 worlds without time, yet allowing the worlds to time connect in dimensionalities 1 with 4 with 7 with 10 with 13=1 in Ouroborian selfclosure of the Omniverse, harbouring all potential multiverses, which must all be seeded on the one protoverse not in parallelism of many worlds academic BS and the watewred down Nabs; but in self relative phaseshifts of the protoversal Twin Logos Seedling Protoverse as the 'Once and Only Begottenness'.

The 10D universe is decerating asymptotically towards it dimensional bridge technically provided by the recursive definition of its own dynamics; but its 11-dimensional 'information messenger' is the lightpath of the 1st Quantum Big Bang, which in a sense 'pioneers' the evolution of the 10D Cosmology.

As this Vortex-Potential-Energy or VPE is far in excess of the inertia-mass coupled physicalised energy upon which all Big Bang Cosmologies are modelled; it also easily satisfies the photonic-mass equivalence encapsulated in the E=mc2 and E=hf and E=kT energy constraints of conservation and momentum and as required in the natural laws of the 10D restricted stringed cosmology.
    The Scale-Frequency mathematical relation can be summarized in the logistical statement for the generalised or universalised phase velocity: Phase-Velocity V(n) = R(n)f with scale R a function of the cycletime n (or Now Time of the NABS) and f a matter-causative independent frequency as the function of inversed time t=1/f.

But any blueprinted starcruiser or ET energy matrixed construction entering the Gaian cocoon, would encounter the maximised Higgs Bosonic Impedence matrix as an effect of the light inversion for this particular planetary environment as the cosmic quarantine zone and so become enabled to materialize in a reduction of its vibratory field matrices. Without the addition of 'more space' in the curved extension of the 3D flatness fields, any such 'lowering of the frequency shields' could of course result in deterioration of the electromagnetic monopolar fields which define the atomic and subatomic constituency of the object and made from the 'Dark Energy', which as a form of the VPE, has the toroidal VPE spacequantum or EpsEss wormhole as its basic building block.
    From the 4th Quantum Big Bang cosmic nexus marker onwards, the 'temporariness' of the 'ufo phenomenon' will become alleviated and the presence of such materialized ET communication devices can begin to become more permanent in a renewed 5-dimensional curved spacetime continuum and energy matrix also able to access the 'Dark Energy' of the first starplanet Gaia Serpentina.

The rebirth of Gaia will allow all other planets, suitable to harbour and host multitudinous lifeforms to also activate their own Impedence fields as their own physicalised 'Hill Spheres' and so manifest the ET civilisations which are there in template mode, but not in 3-dimensional forms of communicative interactions using densified morphologies or bodiforms. The entire universe is waiting to become triggered in the reception of the Gaia data, the 'Cosmic Loveletter' from the Cosmic Mother of all - Ambassadora and Prima Ballerina de Baab - Stargate to the Universe and Multiverses as snowflake unique monosongs and individualised universes in twinship-cores Becoming!

The Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun StarcruiserThe Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun Starc

1st video Found by Zaina - December 19th, 2012

Shine Starplanet Gaia Serpentina, Shine in the Darkness!

This calibration uses a entropy-charge product ek (Coulomb Charge 'e' multiplied by a Stefan-Boltzmann constant 'k') to set the cycletime of the primordial unfreezing of the cosmic wavefunction B(n)=(2e/hA)exp{-Alpha.T(n) with T(n)=n(n 1) at nMAT = 1.132419321.... at MAT at Midnight, November 4th, 1996, local time, Canberra, ACT, Australia ( 10 hours UCT).

As n=1 defines the 2nd Big Bang in a precise cosmic second count ('c'=300,000 cosmic km per cosmic second precisely in a universal cosic calibration of physical measurement units and their proportionalities), n=1.132419321... sets the electromagnetic age of the universe at 16.876x1.13242 ~ 19.111 Billion years for 14:00 hours November 4th, 1996 10UCT.

At the time of the 2nd Quantum Big Bang, the entire universe of age 17 billion years and so 2.2 billion years ago (19.11-2.23=16.88 and 16.88-2.23=14.65) became 'selfconscious' and could self-reflect in terms of its own cosmic self awareness. The boundary of its own 'running away' from the singularity of its own birth as a Mother Black Hole from its primordial White Hole wormhole origin ended apruptly and ALL Extraterrestrial intelligences were born and began to observe and interact with this nexus marker in the cosmic matrix situated at the centre of the by then geophysically existing planet Earth.

At that time the 'Hill sphere' or 'Impedence-Resistance Field' as the Cocoon of the 'lightinversed' planet earth as Gaea at the 3.33..cosmic nanometers per cosmic second had reached a 'bubble size' of 3.33...nm x 16.88 x 1 Billion x 365.2425 x 24 x 3600 or about 1.776 million kilometers in its radial extent.

The disembodied ET sentiences began to electromagnetically induce the lifeforms evolving from the magnetopolic current inductions and so were and are intricately involved with all life evolution throughout the universe as the mental parentage and ancestors for its own descendants in a variety and all and sundry bodyforms of morphogenetic environmental adaptations. All of this cosmic life evolvement is however centred upon the Cosmic Mother of Old Barbelo as the boundary n-coordinate of the Hubble-Oscillation aka the 'Heartbeat' or inbreath-outbreath of the Cosmic Mother, who is destined to evolve into a New Barbelo and so to transform an Old Creation into a New Creation pre se and as encoded in prophecies, scrolls and scriptures of divers sorts.

The aforesaid Homo Sapiens Sapiens genotype began to manifest itself so 52,000 years ago and the original awareness self-realisation of the comnined ET intelligence of the 2nd Big bang could begin to prepare its 3rd Quantum Big Bang, which became the holofractal manifestation of the Mother Black hole WITHIN the resistance field of the lightinverted planet Gaea as its destined ambassadora and holofractal representative.

The cosmic intelligence, which designed, produced, orchestrated, guided and directed this scenario is known as the Cosmic World Logos and it incarnated into the Gaean impedence matrix to allow the cosmic mother at the 11D boundary mirror to reflect in himher as a perfect image and to so allow the overall cosmic agenda of the sum total of ET sentiences (encoded in the symbols of archons and seraphimic kingdoms, angels and demons and devils and cherubims etc etc) to proceed in its due course.

The 'Energy of the Logos' as the 'Word of God' and the 'Remembrance of Dog as Satan sexchanged into Satanina aka Lucifer becoming Lucifera Lilith in 'Love and Light; from Darkness' as the 'Holy Ghost and Wholsesome Spirit', can be described as a 'Dance of the Lila' or the modular duality coupling between the two parts of the supermembrane Black Hole Yin and White Hole Yang or similar nomenclature.

The maximised densification of the 'spirit', which technically is simply the electromagnetic wormhole energy in resonating energetic self- or eigenstates, then becomes omni-physically associated with the parameters of mass, gravitation and the curvature of spacetime and so the relativity of matter and antimatter embodied in timespace geometry. This boundary of 'how dense can the consciousness evolution olf the ET seeded awareness carrying vessels be?' then becomes the resistance field of the cocooned or quarantined Gaian Impediance matrix of the light inversion bubble.

Briefly, all electromagnetic radiation or EMR as the universal mode of data transmission is created by the 'Acceleration of Electric Charges', such as the proton fusion in stars into helium emitting EMR in their centripetal acceleration of the Coulomb charges of say the electron (-) and the proton( ).

It is because of this reducibility of All EMR to this property of matter, that the notion of a 'spirit' is dismissed by the terrestrial physicists and scientists in general. If all things, including light and all forms of the intergalactic medium are a consequence of the acceleration of electric charges and those charges are ALWAYS associated with matter and mass carrying particles and waves, then the Quantum Big Bang must alse be a consequence of matter as its prerequisite parameter to bring a physical universe into existence.

The 'Cosmic Secret of the ETs' is that the EMR has a parentage and this is the EMMR and this is what the 'spirit' is. The EMMR is matter independent and it is technically defined in the "Acceleration of Magnetic Charges', which are defined in a higher dimensional form of 'Monopolar Wormhole Radiation' or the self resonance of the 'Little Serpent Abba' entwined with his as her in the 'Little Serpentina Baab' aka the heterotic supermembrane HE(8x8) and as the finalo class of the inflationary brane epoch BEFORE the physicality of matter manifested itself in the EMR of the 1st Quantum Big Bang.

There is a 'Serpent Mapping', defining the notion of what cosmic consciousness or selfawareness are in terms of the physicality. This can also be described as a Charge-Transduction between the 11-D Black Hole Boundary and the 10-D asymptotic cosmology and this is defined in the parameters of a lower dimensional quantum universe and as say defined in the size of the classical electron and its higher dimensional image, both defining a Volume multiplied by this cosmic awareness as a timedifferential and so enabling a new physical quantity, the Thuban Council labels as the 'Starcharge' or the 'Starcouloumb C*.

The mathematical expression encapsulating this is: Magnetocharge e*=2Rec2↔ √Alpha.LPlanckc2=Electrocharge e for EMR finestructure Alpha and a absolute minimum displacement scale definied in a 'Planck-Length Oscillation' defined as the product of Alpha and this Planck-Length as the first of the superstring classes (I).

For duality modulation between the supermembrane parts:
    Cellular Micro Wormhole lps/2p ↔ 2plss as Galactic Macro Antiwormhole

Hyperspace inversion parameter for spacetime quantization:
    1/2p2 from Vuniverse=2p2R3=H.Vwormhole spacequantum=2p2lps3

H is a quantization algorithmic googol counter H=ABCD=31x2423x36x1242x25x6124x46x5612 from the cosmogenesis

lss/p = 1/plps ↔ 2ek/me = e*/e

for the electron mass me = ke2/Rec2 = hc.alpha.e2/2pRec

This allows an approximation for the transcendental number p in terms of the magnetocharge-electrocharge mapping transformation relative to the empirical measurements of the mass-inertia coupled electron in terms of its Coulomb charge 'e' and its classical electron diameter 2Re by:

p = lsse/e* = lsse/2Rec2={e/2Re}/lpsc2

The ratio pspherical/p=sinq/q then shows the deviation of the Euclidean 'flat Pi' of the plane geometry relative to the 'curved' or 'spherical Pi' as a measure of the curvature of the 11-dimensional enveloping spacetime of the Riemannian Hypersphere.

The Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun Pisphe10

A initial Thuban approximation from the cosmogenesis is: e=½hA for A2=14x1524 as the coefficient of the Cosmic wavefunction B(n) for Re=2.778x10-15 m* with c=3x108 (m/s)*
    for p = {1.61822113x10-19/5.5555x10-15}/9x10-6~3.23644...as a 'Spherical Pi'=psinq/q for p-curvature Re=e/9px10-6~2.86164.x10-15 m* (2.856866x10-15 and for pspherical/p=sinq/q ~ 3.23644/3.14159~1.0302

A Codata SI-approximation is: e=1.60217653x10-19 C with Re=2.817940325x10-15 m with c=2.99792458x108 m/s
    for p = {1.60217653x10-19/5.63588065x10-15}/8.987551787x10-6~3.16306...for p-curvature Re=e/9px10-6~2.8371944x10-15 m (2.841935x10-15 m*) and for pspherical/p=sinq/q ~ 3.16306/3.14159~1.0068

A final Thuban approximation is: e=1.606456344x10-19 C* (Newton-Raphson method) for Re=2.7777...x10-15 m* with c=3x108 (m/s)*
    for p = {1.606456344x10-19/5.5555x10-15}/9x10-6~3.21291...for p-curvature Re=e/9px10-6~2.84084x10-15 m* (2.8361x10-15 m) and for pspherical/p=sinq/q ~ 3.21291/3.14159~1.0227

As the Classical Electron radius Re is a function of the Electron mass me in terms of its relativistic 'restmass'; the mass me=meo/√(1-[v/c]2) increases in inverse proportionality with the radial size (Re) of the electron (Compton wavelength le=h/mec=Re/alpha); the dynamic Re modulates its curvature in Euclidean local spacetime with respect to the hyperspace inversion parameter of the hypersphere volumar quantisation.

The 11D-Universe so is spheroidally positively curved around a negatively hyperbolically curved universe in 10 dimensions and fractalised in the classical electron volumar as a function of the velocity of the electron, which is binomially distributed about its electromagnetic properties.

Details can be found in the archives of Thuban.

All matter in the universe, so becomes a consequence of this dimensional transduction of higher D magneto charges into a lower dimenional matrix of electro charges thus manifesting the apparent primordicity of mass as the prime energy parameter of the cosmogenesis.

The incarnation of the World Logos so 2018½ years ago then allowed a 'Perfect Image' to become manifest within the Cocoon of Gaia and this 'Veritas Eikona' allowed the selfreflective consciousness potential of the 11D boundary to DESCEND onto the Inner boundary of the Gaean Cocoon (the Lagrangian primary point of the Hill sphere). The 'Physical Resurrection' of the hosted merkabah of the World Logos after the death of the human incarnation then became the 3rd Quantum Big Bang in manifesting this 'Perfect Image' not on the 11D boundary of the Mother Mirror, where it had been before the physical incarnation of the World Logos; but it manifested as the boundary of the Gaean Cocoon and accelerated both the mental evolution of the human genotype and the physical deterioration of the planetray environment and consciousness merkabah of planet Earth.

On December 21st, 2012, the 4th Quantum Big Bang will allow this 'Perfect Image' of the 'Physical Transcension' of the matter dependency to Reflect back into the lightinverted matrix of the Gaian human civilisation and accompanied by the higher dimensional changes indicated before; it will also reflect back into the extraterrestrial or extra-Gaian universe to activate the ET sentiences in enabling all ETs to hybridise and blend in the mapping wavemechanics of the Electromonopolar Dark Light of Gaia Serpentina interacting electromagnetically with the existing 3-dimensional spacetime matrix of the mass primacy.

Shine Starplanet Gaia Serpentina, Shine in the Darkness!

It is this interrelated structure of 13 dimensions, which defines the 12-tiered cosmic astrology and related subjectivity of starsigns, planetary 'houses' or secors with affiliations, months in a year and 'tribes of Israel' and not some Nabs garbage derived from astral thoughtforms and pretenders, who are the 'devils and demons and evil ETs' created by a general human mindedness, which has not as to the date of this message, evolved beyond its infancy stage from the twinned or mirrored precessional cycle of 18,720,000 Kin from Maya date 13.0.0.0.0 or as -104.0.0.0.0.

In more detail then, the precessional cycle of the earth of about 26,000 'degree- or cycle' 'Platonic years' can be partitioned in 360x26,000=9,360,000 days (or Mayan kin) themselves divided into five ages of 144,000x65=144,000x13x5=1,872,000x5= 9,360,000 kin or counts of days and nights.

Because the intergalactic location of this solar system is also so 26,000 'years' from the center of the local galaxy, which is about 100,000 light years across as a fractal universe manifesting its LIFE as a galactic macrocellular UNIT; the information from this galactic centre, also known as Hunab Ku or the 'Butterfly of all Knowledge and Wisdom' by the Maya will reach this starsytem, say centred on the local star Rahsol, at the completion of the Mayan kin count on the date specified by this daycount. The 'Path of the love message' from the Galactic centere alas Hunab Ku is known to the Maya as the 'Street of the Way Home' or Kuxan Suum.

This daycount also relates to particular 'endtime prophecies' as encoded in the Great Pyramid of Giza and the collective and interwoven timeline of apocalyptic timelines in the Bible of Christianity, comprised of an older testament common to other religious philosophies like the Quoran and the Hebrew Torah and a New Testament particular to the original form of Roman Catholic Christianity.

The Great Platonic Year is often defined as a Great Precession of 26,000 'Ancient Years', each of 360 'Ancient Days' for a total Daycount of 360x26,000=9,360,000 Days or Kin and as 13x5x144,000=65 Mayan Baktuns.
    Many 'New Age' or alternative 'sources' then assign the Precessional Cycle in say 12x2160=25,920 such 'Ancient Years' in approximation.

A 'modern' scientific calibration, using a calendrical 'Civil Year' of 365.2425 'Mean Solar Days' in a 400 'Civil Year' or 146,097 'Mean Solar day' Cycle will however define the Mayan Great Baktun Count as 9,360,000/365.2425=25,626.8096 'Civil Years' in this calendrical approximation fpr the cyclic integral daycount.
    It so becomes a Galactic Signal from the Galactic Core (Hunab Ku of the Maya) sent at the beginning of the 65 Baktun cycles and travelling at lightspeed of so 300,000 kilometers per second; which signifies the Birth of the StarPlanet Serpentina as 'New Gaia', when the wavefront of this 'ET Signal' reaches the Center of the Earth on December 21st, 2012.

The 'Two Lobes' of the recently 'discovered' galactic structure (see NASA data below), each of a 'size' of the Precessional Year, emit Electromagnetic Radiation as the extent of this wavefront encompassing the galactic history of the Old Humanity destined to become galactic in its metamorphosis into a StarHumanity following the Insemination, Gestation, Birth and weaning of the dispensation of the World Logos as published in the Thuban data stream and associated information of related sources.

NASA's Fermi Telescope Finds Giant Structure in our Galaxy!!
    http://www.nasa.gov/fermi

The Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun 498884main_df3_fermi_bubble_art_labelsThe Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun 498886main_df4_bubbles_graphs

The New World according to the 'Book Of Life' of the World Logos
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:03 am

The Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun 546039_455870207820385_2131380048_n

...That has a rest mass and volume that is determined by the three-dimensional space it occupies

Plasma:

Plasma (from Greek πλάσμα, "anything formed") is one of the four fundamental states of matter (the others being solid, liquid, and gas). Heating a gas may ionize its molecules or atoms (reducing or increasing the number of electrons in them), thus turning it into a plasma, which contains charged particles: positive ions and negative electrons or ions. Ionization can be induced by other means, such as strong electromagnetic field applied with a laser or microwave generator, and is accompanied by the dissociation of molecular bonds, if present.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasma_%28physics%29

Intergalactic space is the physical space between galaxies. The huge spaces between galaxy clusters are called the voids. Surrounding and stretching between galaxies, there is a rarefied plasma that is organized in a cosmic filamentary structure.This material is called the intergalactic medium (IGM). The density of the IGM is 5-200 times the average density of the Universe. It consists mostly of ionized hydrogen; i.e. a plasma consisting of equal numbers of electrons and protons. As gas falls into the intergalactic medium from the voids, it heats up to temperatures of 105 K to 107 K, which is high enough so that collisions between atoms have enough energy to cause the bound electrons to escape from the hydrogen nuclei; this is why the IGM is ionized. At these temperatures, it is called the warm–hot intergalactic medium (WHIM). (Although the gas is very hot by terrestrial standards, 105 K is often called "warm" in astrophysics.) Computer simulations and observations indicate that up to half of the atomic matter in the Universe might exist in this warm-hot, rarefied state.] When gas falls from the filamentary structures of the WHIM into the galaxy clusters at the intersections of the cosmic filaments, it can heat up even more, reaching temperatures of 108 K and above in the so-called intracluster medium

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outer_space#Intergalactic

There is this toy called a plasma ball. If you change the gas in the ball it changes color. The plasma between dimension when they meet is generally BLUE. I know this from experience. It's also described in the Egyptian sense as the Blue flames. Why does it appear blue?

The sun is yellow to white in color. Why? Could it be the plasma? The type of gas mixture?

Here is the plasma toy and some various descriptions using various gas to create color variation. Enjoy!

http://www.personal.psu.edu/sdb229/Plasma%20ball%20colors.html

Methane, Propane, Hydrogen: Don't try these unless you really don't like your face, but hydrogen tends to be blue to red in spectrum tubes or both depending on current and polarity in the case of DC (an example of ionized hydrogen is the sun) I don't know about the others. Think about it, what do methane, propane, and hydrogen have in common, which would make them less that ideal for sealing them inside a glass globe, and exposing them to an electric flame?) The reason gas colors vary with voltage current and temperature, is that the dominance of each color in the spectrum of the element changes as voltage current and frequency change. The light is produced by electrons shifting orbitals and the number of orbitals the shift determins the number of photons they emit, so higher current is brighter. Does it all make better sense now?

You can observe the different colors of metal plasma by using a high amperage (like a microwave oven transformer supply) Jacobs ladder with rungs constructed of these materials, but once again proceed at your own risk. I once observed vaporised tungsten in a broken light bulb running under a weak Tesla coil, I have been unable to reproduce this effect until recently, but amongst the regular orange purple plasma filaments (caused by argon nitrogen mixture plasma filaments), there was a thick blue stream between the gap in the filament (it was seeking a ground), which was so difficult to ionize it remained up to a half a second after the coil was shut off.

Let your imagination soar...
    Heh heh

The Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun Gatewaysci_05

The Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun Nice-blue-Flane

The Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun Litd-solar-prominence

Flame color depends on several factors, the most important typically being black-body radiation and spectral band emission, with both spectral line emission and spectral line absorption playing smaller roles. In the most common type of flame, hydrocarbon flames, the most important factor determining color is oxygen supply and the extent of fuel-oxygen pre-mixing, which determines the rate of combustion and thus the temperature and reaction paths, thereby producing different color hues.

In a laboratory under normal gravity conditions and with a closed oxygen valve, a Bunsen burner burns with yellow flame (also called a safety flame) at around 1,000 °C (1,800 °F). This is due to incandescence of very fine soot particles that are produced in the flame. With increasing oxygen supply, less black body-radiating soot is produced due to a more complete combustion and the reaction creates enough energy to excite and ionize gas molecules in the flame, leading to a blue appearance. The spectrum of a premixed (complete combustion) butane flame on the right shows that the blue color arises specifically due to emission of excited molecular radicals in the flame, which emit most of their light well below ~565 nanometers in the blue and green regions of the visible spectrum.

The colder part of a diffusion (incomplete combustion) flame will be red, transitioning to orange, yellow, and white as the temperature increases as evidenced by changes in the black-body radiation spectrum. For a given flame's region, the closer to white on this scale, the hotter that section of the flame is. The transitions are often apparent in fires, in which the color emitted closest to the fuel is white, with an orange section above it, and reddish flames the highest of all.[6] A blue-colored flame only emerges when the amount of soot decreases and the blue emissions from excited molecular radicals become dominant, though the blue can often be seen near the base of candles where airborne soot is less concentrated.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flame

The Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun Flame
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

The Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun Empty Re: The Sun Is Not What've Been Told

Post  Jenetta Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:49 pm

I think I'll just stick to the reading of "Finnegan's Wake" by James Joyce and hope that I come out on the other side of being "human".

Post  Brook Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:06 am

Jenetta wrote:I think I'll just stick to the reading of "Finnegan's Wake" by James Joyce and hope that I come out on the other side of being "human".

I hear you Jenetta, and agree.

What I posted was some very basic plasma science and some information I gathered from that "intelligent source" that seems to follow me wherever I go. It seems to corroborate what the man in the OP video is saying to "some degree".
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:36 am

I'd like to add this video from the gentleman in the OP video. I found this at his site and it's quite interesting. It's not off topic as they speak of the sun in the beginning of the video. They speak of weather and the sun...hmmm.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:52 am

PLEASE NOTE: An absolutely huge Andromeda Council Biosphere (120,000km diameter approx.) is transferring the proper amount of vibratory rate adjusted helium to help raise the overall vibrational frequency of the Sun. This is ongoing work by the Andromedans and is part of the vibrational shift for our entire solar system, including Mother Earth and all life on and in it. This event was recorded by the NASA, SOHO (Solar and Heliosphere Observatory) satellite. More clips on: http://www.futureearthportal.com/page... 

Thanks to Tolec who conveyed this information from the Commander of the Primary Andromeda Council Biosphere

VIEWERS CAN NOW CHOOSE BETWEEN TOLEC'S INFORMATION (http://andromedacouncil.com/page05.html - ANSWER 3), OR NASA'S EXPLANATION OF A COMMON CORONAL CAVITY (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82l46f...) Thanks to the person who uploaded the video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ7RaO...) with voice over in the first place.
    For more intriguing questions happening here on earth visit:http://www.futureearthportal.com/page...

Our star is losing strength headed into Solar MAX.
    Sunspot number: 14 
    What is the sunspot number?
    Updated 12 Jun 2013

Spotless Days
    Current Stretch: 0 days
    2013 total: 0 days (0%)
    2012 total: 0 days (0%)
    2011 total: 2 days (<1%)
    2010 total: 51 days (14%)
    2009 total: 260 days (71%)
    Since 2004: 821 days
    Typical Solar Min: 486 days
    Update 12 Jun 2013

What 4D Helium do ?
    Transforms a yellow dwarf star into a Blue / White Star
    It also calms it down. (Fewer Sunspots)

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:23 am

VIEWERS CAN NOW CHOOSE BETWEEN TOLEC'S INFORMATION (http://andromedacouncil.com/page05.html - ANSWER 3), OR NASA'S EXPLANATION OF A COMMON CORONAL CAVITY (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82l46f...) Thanks to the person who uploaded the video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ7RaO...) with voice over in the first place.
    For more intriguing questions happening here on earth visit:http://www.futureearthportal.com/page...

Carol, not one of those links works for me.  So I have no idea what the links are about.  Strange.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:04 am

Links were incomplete Brook when I C&P. You can go to the youtube site https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utUNW-1HVQQ&feature=player_embedded and click down to check out the hidden data or just look here.

http://www.futureearthportal.com/page13.html

http://www.andromedacouncil.com/page05.html

Unidentified Sun Object is Identified! A Little Black Spot on The Sun Today

https://www.youtube.com/v/82l46fpd-ic

Huge Sphere in Sun's Corona!

https://www.youtube.com/v/bQ7RaOMHb5I

http://www.futureearthportal.com/page12.html

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:13 am

Thank's Carol....I will check it later when I get back from work.  I was trying to make the Andromeda connection....Question
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:15 am

The Sun is Not What we We Have Been Told.... Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun Earth-space-weather-magnetosphere-lg
    Space Storm Could Black Out US East Coast for Two Years
    Severe space "weather" can knock out satellite communications and GPS systems, expose space tourists and astronauts to dangerous levels of radiation, and even cause massive blackouts on Earth that could last up to two years, scientists and NASA officials warned. A sun storm on the scale of one that happened in 1859, which was recorded by British brewer and amateur astronomer Richard Carrington, would potentially have sweeping consequences on huge population clusters in the United States, experts at the Space Weather Enterprise Forum said. "The United States population that is at risk of an extended power outage from a Carrington-level storm is between 20-40 million, with an outage duration of possibly 16 days to one to two years," said Kathryn Sullivan, the first woman to walk in space and now the acting administrator of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), which hosted Tuesday's conference. "The highest risk of storm-induced outages of these magnitudes in the United States is between Washington DC and New York City," she said, citing a report released last month by global insurance giant Lloyd's of London, which urged businesses to "think about their exposure to space weather." But the Carrington super-storm also sent a mammoth cloud of charged particles and detached magnetic loops - a "coronal mass ejection" - crashing into Earth's magnetic field, where it caused a geomagnetic storm that severely disrupted the telegraph system, which in the late 1800s was communications' equivalent of the Internet today.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:17 am

Introduction
    The White Paper

Preparing the North American Power Grid

for the Perfect Solar Storm

For two days in February 2010, senior government officials and a handful of representatives from select public-private entities from the United States, Sweden and the European Union quietly gathered at the David Skaggs Research Center in Boulder Colorado. They had been called together by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to simulate what would happen if, as they were meeting, the North American bulk power system were struck by a severe solar storm.

The results were sobering. Within the first hour, the simulated storm would cause cascading power outages throughout the eastern and mid-Atlantic U.S. and eastern Canada. Power stations across the northern hemisphere would report numerous step-up and transmission transformer failures. Lacking back-up transformers and with virtually no domestic manufacturing capability, repairs and replacements would take several weeks, with full grid recovery taking at least six months. Within the first few days, emergency response personnel would face critical infrastructure failure as water distribution, sewage, medical care, phone service and fuel supply systems collapsed. Disruption of satellite and GPS communications would severely hamper emergency response and recovery. Utility workers in affected populated areas soon would abandon their posts to be with their families as civil society crumbled around them.
    http://www.vermontlaw.edu/Documents/Solar%20Storms_White%20Paper_FINAL.pdf

This second paper is just as interesting. It is written by the secret group of the top scientific thinkers of the U.S.: JASON, and is related to the U.S. Department of Defense.

Impacts of Severe Space Weather on the Electric Grid

14. ABSTRACT
    Tasked by the Department of Homeland Security, the 2011 JASON Summer Study focused on the impact of space weather on the electric grid, seeking to understand: 
    1) the current status of solar observations, warnings, and predictions,
    2) the plausibility of Mr. Kappenman's worst-case scenario,
    3) how previous solar storms have affected some power grids, and 
    4) what can be done at reasonable cost to protect our grid.
    This report builds on two previous JASON studies of different aspects of the U.S. electric grid.
    http://www.fas.org/irp/agency/dod/jason/spaceweather.pdf

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:38 am

Geomagnetic Storms and Their Impacts on the U.S. Power Grid

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:30 pm