tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
firefly
Carol
6 posters

Russian Cosmonaut Reveals UFO, Alien and 2012 Crop Circle SECRETS

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Russian Cosmonaut Reveals UFO, Alien and 2012 Crop Circle SECRETS Empty Russian Cosmonaut Reveals UFO, Alien and 2012 Crop Circle SECRETS

Post  Carol Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:21 pm

Russian Cosmonaut Reveals UFO, Alien and 2012 Crop Circle SECRETS

Source: http://ddsdtv.blogspot.com

An ex Russian Cosmonaut reveals the WHOLE TRUTH about Dec 2012, UFO, Aliens Existence & Crop Circles, He talks of a nearby planetoid heading our way & of our SUN increasing in size - But perhaps more importantly of a WAVE OF ENERGY headed our way from the centre of the milky-way that is due to impact Earth in mid December.

Several years back NASA reported something about an immense measurable explosion at the center of our galaxy and there was much talk and discussion at that time about the effects it might have upon Earth.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Russian Cosmonaut Reveals UFO, Alien and 2012 Crop Circle SECRETS Empty Re: Russian Cosmonaut Reveals UFO, Alien and 2012 Crop Circle SECRETS

Post  Carol Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:24 pm

Here is the original version

Expected Cosmic Events in 2012 by Pane Andov

Magnificent presentation by Pane “AstralWalker” Andov about the mega event that will take place at the end of year 2012 and beginning of the 2013. He explains that thousands of years ago from the galactic centre of the Milky Way, there was a powerful release of an enormous amount of energy, which like a huge, shining, circular wave is spreading across the galaxy from its centre to its edges.

The released energetic pulse is already affecting the whole galaxy including the little dot we call our solar system. Very soon it will reach us and hit us with full strength. He explains what kind of implications this spreading wave of energy will have on our solar system, especially to our star and our planet and how it will affect the DNA of life.

The way that Pane connects the dots makes it clear what our planet will face soon and what we as humans can do about it. He is also a contactee and delivers important messages which he backs up with scientific data. For the record, his DNA was changed when his biological body was only seven years old, enabling him to utilize abilities such telepathy, remote viewing, astral travel and to make contact.

He claims that from time to time numerous ET races communicate and deliver important messages to him as a result of alternations to his DNA in early childhood. One of those races is the positive race that is delivering the genuine crop circles, and they explained to him what the complex geometries mean. That’s how Pane was able to translate the complex geometric designs which contain the solution to the equation regarding what humanity is facing, when it’s going to happen and what can be done about it.

firefly
    firefly

Russian Cosmonaut Reveals UFO, Alien and 2012 Crop Circle SECRETS Empty Re: Russian Cosmonaut Reveals UFO, Alien and 2012 Crop Circle SECRETS

Post  firefly Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:32 am

Carol wrote:Here is the original version

Magnificent presentation by Pane “AstralWalker” Andov about the mega event that will take place at the end of year 2012 and beginning of the 2013. He explains that thousands of years ago from the galactic centre of the Milky Way, there was a powerful release of an enormous amount of energy, which like a huge, shining, circular wave is spreading across the galaxy from its centre to its edges.

The released energetic pulse is already affecting the whole galaxy including the little dot we call our solar system. Very soon it will reach us and hit us with full strength. He explains what kind of implications this spreading wave of energy will have on our solar system, especially to our star and our planet and how it will affect the DNA of life.

The way that Pane connects the dots makes it clear what our planet will face soon and what we as humans can do about it. He is also a contactee and delivers important messages which he backs up with scientific data. For the record, his DNA was changed when his biological body was only seven years old, enabling him to utilize abilities such telepathy, remote viewing, astral travel and to make contact.

He claims that from time to time numerous ET races communicate and deliver important messages to him as a result of alternations to his DNA in early childhood. One of those races is the positive race that is delivering the genuine crop circles, and they explained to him what the complex geometries mean. That’s how Pane was able to translate the complex geometric designs which contain the solution to the equation regarding what humanity is facing, when it’s going to happen and what can be done about it.

Carol, I am fairly sure that Andov Pane introduced himself at Project Camelot forum as having come from Macedonia? How do you know that he comes from Russia and is an ex cosmonaut. He seems rather young to have been a cosmonaut. Not to discredit his theories but I feel that a false job discription leads one to question if he is authentic.

love and friendship
    firefly
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:13 am

I was confused by that as well.

greybeard
    greybeard

Post  greybeard Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:27 am

I dont think he is claiming to an ex Russian cosmonot
    Just saying the information comes from sources in Russia.
    He probably did not write the video title which could be an out take in part from the full one posted here.

Regards Chris
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Russian Cosmonaut Reveals UFO, Alien and 2012 Crop Circle SECRETS Empty LATEST CROP CIRCLE JULY 12 2012 ( THE COLLIDER )

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:57 pm

firefly
    firefly

Post  firefly Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:50 pm

Aquaries1111 wrote:

Thank You Aquaries1111 that video was very informative and has given me a true prospective on how insignificant we must be in the scheme of things. I feel very small to-day! Crying or Very sad

Love and friendship
    firefly
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:41 pm

firefly wrote:
    Aquaries1111 wrote:

Thank You Aquaries1111 that video was very informative and has given me a true prospective on how insignificant we must be in the scheme of things. I feel very small to-day! Crying or Very sad

Love and friendship
    firefly

You are welcome firefly... I really did appreciate what she had to say in regard to her intuition on the Crop Circle.. One comment she made however didn't quite resonate with me.. She said everything is "a circle".. Don't get me wrong.. I like circles.. I just think everything is spiraling rather than circling..

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:10 pm

firefly wrote:
    Carol wrote:Here is the original version

Carol, I am fairly sure that Andov Pane introduced himself at Project Camelot forum as having come from Macedonia? How do you know that he comes from Russia and is an ex cosmonaut. He seems rather young to have been a cosmonaut. Not to discredit his theories but I feel that a false job discription leads one to question if he is authentic.

love and friendship
    firefly

Horses Mouth information: About
    Pane Andov was born in Skopje, Macedonia in 1973.

http://paneandov.com/about/

You have some good discernment firefly... I feel the same way.. Luke
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Russian Cosmonaut Reveals UFO, Alien and 2012 Crop Circle SECRETS Empty Re: Pane Andov

Post  Jenetta Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:04 am

Actually Aq it's not important whether Pane Andov was born in Macedonia, Russia, on the moon or Mars...what is important is the correct website:

http://www.PaneAndov2012.com

Now everyone can get to work as his videos about the Flower of Life are a way to achieve unity.

I hate real work like everyone else however I guess there is no other way eh? Think I'll wait until the morning.Very Happy

As below so above; As above so below
    arvan33
    arvan33

Post  arvan33 Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:45 am

skopje-fyrom.not macedonia

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:33 am