tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+8
Carol
angelmasb
hobbit
Floyd
newel
lawlessline
spiritwarrior
mudra
12 posters

Is our Earth growing and expanding ?

mudra
    mudra

Is our Earth  growing and expanding ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is our Earth growing and expanding ?

Post  mudra Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:54 am

Conspiracy of Science - Earth is in fact growing part 2 of 7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6DYXhYNwQo

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Is our Earth  growing and expanding ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is our Earth growing and expanding ?

Post  mudra Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:14 pm

Stephen Hurrell - Dinosaurs and the Expanding Earth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3ooOwJ4hww

Love Always
    mudra
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:24 pm

This is a cool topic.  I think the Earth is expanding.  If the Earth and the Sun and everything else -- including us -- is a black hole, each with its own event horizon boundaries (black 'whole', see: Nassim Haramein), this could easily explain an expanding Earth.  The land is created, the water is created -- all being 'pushed out', suddenly, from its centre (including the formation of new life forms on the surface) -- possibly at regular intervals based on the timing of the movement of the 'sacred geometries' that hold our solar system/galaxy/etc together.  The energy pattern?  See:  Merkaba.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:36 pm

Pris wrote:.

This is a cool topic.  I think the Earth is expanding.  If the Earth and the Sun and everything else -- including us -- is a black hole, each with its own event horizon boundaries (black 'whole', see: Nassim Haramein), this could easily explain an expanding Earth.  The land is created, the water is created -- all being 'pushed out', suddenly, from its centre (including the formation of new life forms on the surface) -- possibly at regular intervals based on the timing of the movement of the 'sacred geometries' that hold our solar system/galaxy/etc together.  The energy pattern?  See:  Merkaba.

Yes I can see this Pris , the black Whole being Consciousness really from which extends and returns creation in an everlasting toroidal breath.

Love from me
    mudra

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:03 am

mudra wrote:

Yes I can see this Pris , the black Whole being Consciousness really from which extends and returns creation in an everlasting toroidal breath.

Love from me
    mudra

Yes -- exactly! cheers

Double toroidal energy signature,
    caused by two tetrahedron geometric energy signatures imbedded within one another,
    one up, one down, 'as above, so below':

Is our Earth  growing and expanding ? - Page 2 73e06-dualtorus

Merkaba:

Is our Earth  growing and expanding ? - Page 2 MerKaBa-1

All of these (Sacred Geometry/Platonic Solids)...

Is our Earth  growing and expanding ? - Page 2 Solids2

Fit into this (Tree of Life, Flower of Life):

Is our Earth  growing and expanding ? - Page 2 22b25bf81f8588b48fcab096bf17111c

The Sun:

Is our Earth  growing and expanding ? - Page 2 Sunspot-2

The Earth:

Is our Earth  growing and expanding ? - Page 2 Antigravitywg020

Is our Earth  growing and expanding ? - Page 2 Star-tetrahedron-latitudes

A Person:

Is our Earth  growing and expanding ? - Page 2 Tetra

Last edited by Pris on Sun May 22, 2016 7:11 am; edited 2 times in total
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:03 am

Hmmm, interesting ideas to ponder. Dinosaurs growing into their size due to less gravitational force doesn't sound weird at all. I've found an explanation once about a living beings' size as comparable to its existence in different dimensional levels. And that the statues of Egypt's temples are
    real size replicas of beings once living in a different vibration, ruling the manifestation of form. There are archeological findings of giant skeletons,
    we've got those reports in here too.

These are beautiful images, Pris, of geometry according the Flower of Life and the Tree of Life, combining forces in a beautiful way. I wonder if those geometric forms and that toroideal animation are part of an expanding process. I've learned to understand that geometry as the building blocks or laws
    of form-formation. Not as part of how that form behaves. Can you explain more about that, please?

I wonder if the theory of an expanding planet Earth will move over to the same space where a Flat Earth (theory) is hanging in suspense, left to it's
    own at present, or so it seems to me. If aliens would arrive in their saucer crafts and witness planet Earth as a flat disk, would they yell "Hurray, we've found our HOME!!" and do cartwheels without gravitational force, on the inner rim of their craft? If that is possible without bumping to and fro like a bouncing ball. Leaving them stunned and dazed for the time being? Don't mind my antics to much, I'm in a wave of hard working fantasy, I've noticed. Cheerful
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:22 pm

B.B.Baghor wrote:Dinosaurs growing into their size due to less gravitational force doesn't sound weird at all.

I must have heard about this idea before, but now it finally sunk in.  Dinosaurs being huge because of less gravity, a smaller Earth -- with proof that we're on an expanding Earth as examined and explained in the OP's video -- is the coolest thing ever!  Very Happy

B.B.Baghor wrote:These are beautiful images, Pris, of geometry according the Flower of Life and the Tree of Life, combining forces in a beautiful way. I wonder if those geometric forms and that toroideal animation are part of an expanding process. I've learned to understand that geometry as the building blocks or laws
    of form-formation. Not as part of how that form behaves. Can you explain more about that, please?

I'm not sure I can explain it well in my own words...  If the toroidal animation represents the energy signature of a black hole... Apparently, black holes are like 'engines' that can pull energy in (from multiple dimensions) and transform it into matter.  This matter seems to be consciously and lovingly organized through these 'engines'... by spirit, with spirit (Ether, the 'fifth element'?), creating everything from rocks to lifeforms.

B.B.Baghor wrote:I wonder if the theory of an expanding planet Earth will move over to the same space where a Flat Earth (theory) is hanging in suspense, left to it's own at present, or so it seems to me.

Not for me... the Flat Earth theory isn't even on the playing field.

There are flat things,
    but I don't think the Earth is one of them.

Is our Earth  growing and expanding ? - Page 2 Funny-flat-face-cat

Is our Earth  growing and expanding ? - Page 2 Funny-pictures-cat-has-a-flat-stoma

Is our Earth  growing and expanding ? - Page 2 Flat_Cat_Is_Flat
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:47 pm

For those who may be interested, I started a thread in 'Mental Floss the Second' on this subject (thanks to this thread!).

It's already grown to a couple of pages (lol).  At the very least, you may find it entertaining!  Very Happy

http://mentalfloss2.proboards.com/thread/152/growing-earth

If you wish to quote me from over there, here, go right ahead.  I'd be happy to hear your thoughts. Cool
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:05 am

For those who may be interested, I started a thread in 'Mental Floss the Second' on this subject (thanks to this thread!).

It's already grown to a couple of pages (lol).  At the very least, you may find it entertaining!  Very Happy

http://mentalfloss2.proboards.com/thread/152/growing-earth

If you wish to quote me from over there, here, go right ahead.  I'd be happy to hear your thoughts. Cool

Hi there Pris I had a quick glance through your thread and see you are handling it very well cheers

The subject certainly caught your interest making other things that you know fall into place Cheerful

I am glad the matter is of interest to you.

Thanks for popping in in the good old Mists.

Thubs Up

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:29 pm

Expanding-Earth Conclusive Geometric Proof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNhCWasoxLw

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:34 pm

Explaining the Expanding Earth - With Peter Woodhead - Part 1 of 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swCnPOi5qOU

Love Always
    mudra
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:38 pm

mudra wrote:

Hi there Pris I had a quick glance through your thread and see you are handling it very well cheers

The subject certainly caught your interest making other things that you know fall into place Cheerful

I am glad the matter is of interest to you.

Thanks for popping in in the good old Mists.

Thubs Up

Love from me
    mudra

Hiyah, mudra! Very Happy  Hey, thanks lol!  Yes, I really love this topic (obvious, huh?).  And, thanks for noticing that, for me, it has made so much of what I 'know' fall into place.  Also, the 'growing Earth' model gives so many possible explanations to so many other questions, it's awesome!

I wish I had more time to hang out in The Mists because I enjoy it here (because of people like you)!  Still, I have been cutting back on my forum(s) involvement so I can accomplish other stuff.  There's only so much of me to go around!  Oooyeah 1

Thanks for the positive response!

Note: just saw you post two more videos -- I haven't watched those yet. Cool
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:03 pm

Pris wrote:
    Hiyah, mudra! Very Happy  Hey, thanks lol!  Yes, I really love this topic (obvious, huh?).  And, thanks for noticing that, for me, it has made so much of what I 'know' fall into place.  Also, the 'growing Earth' model gives so many possible explanations to so many other questions, it's awesome!

I wish I had more time to hang out in The Mists because I enjoy it here (because of people like you)!  Still, I have been cutting back on my forum(s) involvement so I can accomplish other stuff.  There's only so much of me to go around!  Oooyeah 1

Thanks for the positive response!

Note:  just saw you post two more videos -- I haven't watched those yet.  Cool

You are welcome Pris  Cheerful
    Yes the subject is interesting indeed.
    I see it as a breath of life myself and am wondering how long the cycle of expansion ( inhale ) takes and when it's due to contraction ( exale ) for this is what I suppose is at work. These particular points would bring considerable changes on all levels on the planet I would imagine traces of which we probably could find in the time line of this globe.

Something that resonates with Walter Russels concept of the Constitution of Matter.

From Walter Russell's book: A New Concept of the Universe
    Chapter IX : Polarity Periodicity Is The Basis Of The Constitution Of Matter

....All matter is thus divided into positive solids surrounded by negative space.

As matter begins its formation into spheres its first shape is disk-like, for it begins as the base of a cone . In a series of efforts which constitute the octave wave, the first disc-like effort gradually prolates until the perfect sphere is formed at wave amplitude. This is the process by means of which " matter emerges from space ".

Conversely as true spheres oblate , the two balancing poles move away from the pole of rotation and toward the wave axis, until depolarization is completed and magnetic poles disappear in the plane of the wave axis. This is the manner in which " space swallows up matter. "

This process takes place in every creating particle of matter or any combination of particles, wheter in man, ant, electron , or nebula.

The entire process of polarization and depolarization of every action-reaction of Nature could well be described as a lever reaching out in opposite directions from it's fulcrum until it could reach no farther, then reversing those directions and unwillingly withdrawing into it's fulcrum where motion ceases, to again and again reverse.

Is our Earth  growing and expanding ? - Page 2 Walter10

study

Love Always
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:46 pm

Is our Earth  growing and expanding ? - Page 2 719-7dbf951a
    "I've Got More Important Things to Worry About..."
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:09 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:

"I've Got More Important Things to Worry About..."

I know Oxy ... feeding the hedgehogs is top priority on my to do list too Wink

Is our Earth  growing and expanding ? - Page 2 Dont_worry_i_will_be_your_mom_640_01

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri May 27, 2016 8:52 am

The Expanding Earth and Megalithic Cultures

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KArdY3l4xKI

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri May 27, 2016 8:57 am

Dennis McCarthy on Flora and Fauna and the Expanding Earth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R874dS_ZtQw

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri May 27, 2016 9:04 am

Keith Hunter - Thoughts and Calculations Re an Expanding Earth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udPBn6KeoZQ

The following presentation is an interview by Andrew Johnson of Keith Hunter.

It is an interview that relays the main theories as developed by Keith Hunter concerning the existence of a once ideal Earth-moon system. One wherein the total length of the Earth year is 360 days, and the total length of the synodic month is 30 days.

The interview commences by Keith explaining his primary discoveries of how the Earth once possessed an ideal year of 360 days, and how indeed this was also tied in to an ideal equatorial circumference for the planet. In the course of explaining this, it is also suggested that the Earth itself as a physical body was not only slightly less in size (compared to its present size), but also a perfect sphere, as opposed to an ellipsoid form, as is presently the case.

In explaining just how the Earth itself has changed its form, the presentation goes on to talk about the general issue of Earth expansion, including the issue of what would be the surface gravity of the Earth at an earlier stage in its existence, most notably approximately 250,000,000 years ago.

In this presentation Keith presents a series of laws of proportion that he has discovered, which appear to link various key components of the Earth and also the moon, and prove that were the system ‘back transformed,’ then it would achieve a very ideal and harmonious state in line with various mythological stories as told by the ancients.

( Many links to relevant material to be checked below the intro section ).

Love Always
    mudra
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri May 27, 2016 8:16 pm

mudra wrote:The Expanding Earth and Megalithic Cultures

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KArdY3l4xKI

This one is cool!  Like! Very Happy  Perhaps we humans are the 'architects' (figuratively and literally) of far more than we realize.  We definitely seem to have lost knowledge of our own greatness... and more recently have had much deliberately withheld from us by a certain group of individuals...

Just out of curiosity, I wonder where Atlantis and Lemuria would be on a much smaller Earth and what actual continent or continents they might have been...

mudra wrote:Dennis McCarthy on Flora and Fauna and the Expanding Earth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R874dS_ZtQw

This one is great!  It explains so much. Very Happy

mudra wrote:Keith Hunter - Thoughts and Calculations Re an Expanding Earth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udPBn6KeoZQ

I only watched enough to get a gist of it...  This one is 'meh'.  The argument doesn't hold up IMO.  But, I do like the fellow's accent. Very Happy

Final thoughts...

The Earth as a giant 'merkaba', perpetual matter/energy generator... zero-point energy... black hole... isn't really talked about as much as I'd like.
    sunny
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Tue May 31, 2016 3:46 am

Fast-growing spherical rocks?!  Just how fast do they grow -- inches after a rain?
    I'm wondering if there's a connection with the 'Growing Earth' (zero-point/black hole).  Very cool.

Is our Earth  growing and expanding ? - Page 2 1460315780
    These as a possible connection to...

...these.

Is our Earth  growing and expanding ? - Page 2 33-Valle+de+la+Luna-Cancha+de+Bochas

Is our Earth  growing and expanding ? - Page 2 Stone-spheres-of-Costa-Rica2

Is our Earth  growing and expanding ? - Page 2 CostaRica

Found this:
    http://www.messagetoeagle.com/strange-hoodoos-living-growing-stones-an-incredible-geological-phenomenon/

Link back to this thread:
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t8954-megaliths#122998
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:33 pm

Prof. Meyl: Free Neutrino Energy in the whole Universe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfcLjIlsLnQ

Prof. Konstantin Meyl has detected the magnetic scalar wave. 100 years before Nikola Tesla detected the electric scalar wave; both are hushed up because they are linked to free energy. Neutrinos, speeding quicker than light, are an aspect of scalar waves, which can be harvested for free by galaxies, stars, planets, humans etc., giving evidence, that all of them are living entities. In this 3rd interview for White TV Prof. Meyl gives vital information for physicists, astronomers, astrologers, geologists and free energy researchers on how the universe is build up with neutrinos and how to catch them. 2006 Meyl was able to predict an earthquake in connection with a solar eclipse, because he knew of the Moons focusing of neutrinos. He describes why Kepler's law is not fitting for the stars movements in a galaxy and why dark matter and string theories are useless nonsense. More info on www.whitetv.se

Thubs Up

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:33 pm

Clif High Latest 2016 Alta Report

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAKgj1N7-9Q

In this report Cliff speaks of the expanding Earth cycles and how we are in the middle one right now
    and how this creates Earth changes. Also how Planet X is being used as a Wag.

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:18 pm