tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+8
Carol
angelmasb
hobbit
Floyd
newel
lawlessline
spiritwarrior
mudra
12 posters

Is our Earth growing and expanding ?

mudra
    mudra

Is our Earth  growing and expanding ? Empty Is our Earth growing and expanding ?

Post  mudra Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:35 pm

The Earth is growing and expanding rapidly
    by
    EXTERNAL ACCRETION
    (METEORITES, DUST AND SOLAR ENERGY)

and

INTERNAL CORE EXPANSION
    (BY GRAVITATIONALLY INDUCED HEATING)
    (The mechanisms and a new cosmology)
    Lawrence S. Myers

The map shown here is PROOF of Earth's growth and expansion in just the last ~200 million years--proving there were NO oceans (now covering over 70% of the planet) when it was 40% smaller than it is today.

Is our Earth  growing and expanding ? Index.1

This map of the Earth and World Ocean Floor was created in 1977 by Bruce M. Heezen and Marie Tharp to illustrate their recently-discovered ~65,000 kilometers (~40,000 miles) of midocean ridges (MOR) that almost completely encircle the planet. A white line has been added off the Asian trench system from Kamchatka down to the Mariana Trench, where the oldest known seafloor sediments on Earth, ~195-197 Ma (million years old), were discovered in 1992 by Nakanishi, et al. This gives an approximate age of 200 Ma for today's oceans. This trench system is very significant—it fits the western coast of North America, just as the eastern coast once conjoined Europe and Africa.

However, far more significant is the trench system encompassing the right-angled Vityaz-Tonga-Kermadec Trench, New Zealand, and Macquarie Ridge that ends in a distinct eastward curvature (white rectangle). This figure-7 or fishhook-shaped configuration clearly matches the western coast of South America from the notch at 20° South Latitude to the tip at 60° South Latitude, where it curves perfectly around Cape Horn. (This Australian trench is even more remarkable because it replicates the shape of the eastern coast of South America that once conjoined Africa as part of Wegener’s Pangaea [1912]. Two nearly identical major fractures in Earth's crust is a phenomenon worth further investigation.)

With this evidence in mind, look at the same map with the Asian/Australian trenches moved back to where they were~150 to ~200 million years ago—when all of today's oceans were in their infancy:

Is our Earth  growing and expanding ? Index.2

Read more at the link : http://www.expanding-earth.org/

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Is our Earth  growing and expanding ? Empty Re: Is our Earth growing and expanding ?

Post  mudra Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:40 pm

Last edited by mudra on Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
    mudra
    mudra

Is our Earth  growing and expanding ? Empty Re: Is our Earth growing and expanding ?

Post  mudra Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:46 pm

spiritwarrior
    spiritwarrior

Post  spiritwarrior Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:20 pm

thank you mundra, havn't been able to views these videos yet, but am so looking forward to it.
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:32 pm

Ines,

Amazing thing this. I have 2 questions that you may be able to answer.

1. Where did the water go? Does this mean that the planet was a ball covered in water? If this was so the animals coming out of the sea and changing to then live on land runs true? Could this not of happened really quickly the slowed right down to the speed we are experiencing?If so that is just like a moon that is going round Jupiter. I even think it is the forth or third moon? Need clarification on that. That gives the idea that Jupiter is the coming Sun and solar system of the future. They say that the Gas Giant would start a chain reaction if a solid mass was strong enough to make it to the centre. Due to the pressures any comet does tend to melt into gas before it reaches the centre. Could it be an accumulative effect of paricles that creat within Jupiter enough mass to start this chain reaction? It may answer the changing of dimensions or a neww world for the evolving souls? ascention? The time periods in them selves are huge, but could be minute in the longer view?

2. What happened to Atlantid? It never existed then? because all the land mass is accounted for. Or is it in the Parcific and was suched under in the spread and now makes up the ocean floor off Japan and Hawahi? (Thats spelt wrong I just know) Or was if formed into the moon?

Ok so there are alot more questions than just 2 there but they come under the heading. Where did the water go? And What happen to atlantid?

Just thought of a third question. Are we now retracting? is there going to be a sudden retraction or growth? Is this the change we are readying for?

A very thought provoking thread this Inés. Nice one my love.

t

Oh yes the questions are not directed solely at Inés just she started the ball rolling. Any guesses or theories on these question are fully welcome.
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:45 pm

Like lawlessline, I have to say I have a problem with the water. Where does it come from? Is it constantly created?

http://www.expanding-earth.org/page_1.htm#_x0000_t75
    The melting process distills from the solid rock the H2O and other gases that are eventually transported to the surface to commence formation of surface water and an atmosphere.

So as the Earth is expanding, she would become overall less and less dense to account for all the air and water created from melted rocks? Because even if the Earth attracts a lot of material from space, this can't account for most of the expansion.
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:17 pm

Just an idea on the water front.

Lets say that the reaction of the expantion of the earth, leads to the creation of water, which in turn leads to the oceans. There is a two way split already. If this was the case, the evolution from ocean to land is in deep water? Excuse the pun.};>) It also goes agaist the "Blue planet theory" Why are we called the blue planet, when quite obviously it is a mix of colours.

I comes back to the Atlantid thing. I was always convinced that the moon was orignally a piece of the earth. Where this idea comes from I am not totally sure. It seems rather a piece of info that comes out of hatching one idea after another, with the lost of seeding idea. This was before I heard about the moon being Hollow, that it has water on its surface, that it is only 1 of 2 bodies in space that does not rotate. All in al a very dead part of space. But then comes another idea that I had, and that was that Atlantid was the part of the earth that was used to make the moon?

Back to the epansion side of things. If this was the case, the moon being chipped off the earth. There would be flodding of a biblical portion. Was like they say in various parts of the world, that info was given to certain beings that became Noah and others? I think in the Book" Chariots of the Gods" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chariots_of_the_Gods%3F
    by Erich von Däniken. Goes into some greater details on the conversion of global histories.

Very thought provoking thread, do we have a rating thing. if so, Gives this one the thumbs up.

Hmmm.

t
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:29 pm

Intersting vid Mudras Mudras. Blavatsky kind of gets to this in her Anthropogenis in The Secret Doctrine.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:56 pm

metaw3 wrote:
    So as the Earth is expanding, she would become overall less and less dense to account for all the air and water created from melted rocks? Because even if the Earth attracts a lot of material from space, this can't account for most of the expansion.

Yes this seems to be the case :

http://www.expanding-earth.org/page_1.htm

The constant external accretion of meteoric material increased Earth’s gravitational constant as it gradually increased Earth’s mass and total surface area, and the melting process decreased Earth’s density as the molten core steadily grew larger and rapidly expanded the planet.

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:55 pm

lawlessline wrote:

1. Where did the water go? Does this mean that the planet was a ball covered in water? If this was so the animals coming out of the sea and changing to then live on land runs true? Could this not of happened really quickly the slowed right down to the speed we are experiencing?If so that is just like a moon that is going round Jupiter. I even think it is the forth or third moon? Need clarification on that. That gives the idea that Jupiter is the coming Sun and solar system of the future. They say that the Gas Giant would start a chain reaction if a solid mass was strong enough to make it to the centre. Due to the pressures any comet does tend to melt into gas before it reaches the centre. Could it be an accumulative effect of paricles that creat within Jupiter enough mass to start this chain reaction? It may answer the changing of dimensions or a neww world for the evolving souls? ascention? The time periods in them selves are huge, but could be minute in the longer view?

Earth was not covered by water at all Tom .

You may like to go over all the links on top left page of the site.
    http://www.expanding-earth.org/

http://www.expanding-earth.org/page_1.htm

+ Approximately 200 million years ago ALL of today’s continents were joined together as a single planetary landmass on a much smaller planet (slightly larger than Mars is today) when NONE OF TODAY’S OCEANS EXISTED!

DEVELOPMENT OF THE ACCREATION THEORY

A key discovery in developing this new Accreation Theory came in 1987 from listing most of the larger known bodies in the Solar System by size. [See list below] This list produced an illuminating fact—all smaller solar bodies appear to be irregularly-shaped, but as diameters reach ~400-600 km (~250-375 mi), they become nearly spherical, and ALL ARE SPHERICAL by the time they reach a diameter of ~940 km (~585 mi).

This discovery led me to conclude that all bodies in the Solar System must be created by the same accreation process, whether comet, meteoroid, asteroid, planet or Sun—their only real differences being size, shape, and compositional variety provided by newly-arrived supernovae fragments (comets) and meteor flux from different galactic sources.

This discovery also led me to conclude that gravity is the primary force responsible for the spherical shape of all planetary bodies. After an irregularly-shaped proto-planetary body reaches spherical shape by slow external accretion of mass, the total gravitational pressure of its mass (weight) can be focused omnidirectionally on its exact center, causing compressive heating of originally cold central core material and a phase change to molten magma that expands, creating tectonic pressure that must either explode the planet or rupture its confining outer shell.

lawlessline wrote:2. What happened to Atlantid? It never existed then? because all the land mass is accounted for. Or is it in the Parcific and was suched under in the spread and now makes up the ocean floor off Japan and Hawahi? (Thats spelt wrong I just know) Or was if formed into the moon?

I don't know Tom. Just found this.

http://www.atlan.org/

lawlessline wrote:Just thought of a third question. Are we now retracting? is there going to be a sudden retraction or growth? Is this the change we are readying for?

No retraction .Earth grows and her expansion rapidly accelerates.

http://www.expanding-earth.org/

The dominant factor in global expansion today is the expanding molten core-–melting its way upward towards the crust and creating new ocean floor when extruded from the ~65,000 km (~40,000 miles) of midocean ridges. In the last ~200 Ma these ridges have added more than 71% of new ocean surface area to the planet, increasing Earth’s diameter by 40%.

Midocean ridges are the enabling mechanism of GLOBAL EXPANSION, acting like cranial sutures that allow the human skull to grow to maturity.

The heat source melting and expanding the core is compressive heating generated by the planet’s total atomic weight omnidirectionally focused by gravity on its exact center.

Having passed through earlier stages when it was the same size as the Moon, then Mars, then Venus, Earth's next stage of development should be expansion to the same size as today's Neptune--from 12,756.274 km (7926.75 miles) to 50,538 km (31,434 miles), a four-fold increase in diameter.

Eventually Mankind will be forced to migrate to a new home on Mars before Earth grows to the size of Neptune. Today's global warming is an early warning to Mankind.

lawlessline wrote:A very thought provoking thread this Inés. Nice one my love.

t

Thanks Tom Cheerful

Love from me
    mudra
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:30 pm

Inés,

Got the expantion thing. Speed increasing and no extra land mass. I can consider that the mountains were always above the water line. But which ever way I turn it the water was here from the start, in some form. Yes I understand the creation of water part. That helps out the Dr. Emito's research. But The rest of things do not ring true even in the presentation of the first video you posted. He says, sorry for being light on the precise timing, but he states that fossils of ancient fish are found in land. In the States, France and some other place. This within it self must mean that the land was covered in water? If you take table top mountain or Aires rock. It has been smoothed over by water. Not water from a sea surge but over huge amounts of time.

There is something really missing from this puzzle as with every puzzle. Maybe together we will add our own piece to the jugsaw.

But I cannot go with the no water factor. As I said there is a moon that is cover in Ice round Jupiter. Before the world started expanding it would have been very cold, due to the lack of core activity. I tend to think that our planet was once covered in Ice, with life starting as the water belom started to heat after initial core expansion. One other thing is that if you were to take the land and stretch it creating the water. The proportion of the mass of the intitial mineral and gas exchange, would mean there would be more land mass than water surface. In the reaction less water is created in proportion to the earth, is another way of saying it.

There's always room for improvement on and idea. maybe this is the area he should concentrate on next.

Still the best thread yet for me.

t
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:42 pm

lawlessline wrote:Inés,

Got the expantion thing. Speed increasing and no extra land mass. I can consider that the mountains were always above the water line. But which ever way I turn it the water was here from the start, in some form. Yes I understand the creation of water part. That helps out the Dr. Emito's research. But The rest of things do not ring true even in the presentation of the first video you posted. He says, sorry for being light on the precise timing, but he states that fossils of ancient fish are found in land. In the States, France and some other place. This within it self must mean that the land was covered in water? If you take table top mountain or Aires rock. It has been smoothed over by water. Not water from a sea surge but over huge amounts of time.

t

Well from what he says the oceans were not present .
    But I can imagine there were rivers and lakes born from melting ice and rain.

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:40 pm

Audio interview with Richard Guy

http://www.soundauthors.com/richard-guy-receding-seas.htm

Richard Guy is a Structural Engineer with forty years experience in England, The Middle East, The United States and The West Indies. He has been an engineering consultant for thirty years. During his career he has observed subtle behavioral patterns of earth expansion and receding seas. He writes and speaks extensively on these subjects and the development of ancient civilizations in the high mountains of the earth for which he has been recognized by the International Biographical Center in Cambridge England. The author is listed in their Centennial edition 2000 Intellectuals of the Twentieth Century.

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:48 pm

"THE MYSTERIOUS RECEDING SEAS AND ISOSTATIC REBOUND"

http://www.ewire.com/display.cfm/Wire_ID/4647

NEW YORK, NEW YORK, Apr. 12 -/E-Wire/-- In his new book "THE MYSTERIOUS RECEDING SEAS" Richard Guy puts forward conclusive proof that our planet earth is expanding. He concludes that the expansion process makes seas recede from shorelines worldwide. Guy states that sea level datum is the misleading factor in the Isostatic Rebound theory. "Both Seas Level Datum and Isostatic Rebound are myths: Guy states "they do not exist".

Scientists have misread what is really occurring on earth because sea level has always been accepted as a constant datum by each successive generation. The truth is that sea levels have been ebbing lower and lower and retreating from shorelines, over millions of years, as our earth expands. The Receding Sea leaves land behind and we capture this land for our own use.

Why has this mystery never been observed or detected over successive generations? The reason is. As the sea recedes we take possession of the new land and build on it. This successive action erases the evidence. By so doing, the next generation comes along and accepts the sea where they see it, not knowing what took place in the previous generation

more here :
    Arrow http://www.ewire.com/display.cfm/Wire_ID/4647
    Arrow http://www.widemargin2000.com

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:44 am; edited 2 times in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:07 pm

Some comments I found from Richard Guy

http://www.myeyewitnessnews.com/news/state/story/Tennessee-Earthquake-Expert-Says-Tremors-Indicate/wwgIvhUgh0ajbAc20L0QmQ.cspx?p=Comments

Earthquakes manifestations of the Planets expansion. The Planet is our Earth and yes it is expanding. Once we realize and accept that our earth is expanding we will understand earthquakes. Earthquakes occur to accommodate the expansion of the earth. They occur anywhere, everywhere and anytime on the face of the earth; hence their unpredictability. So when we say that some quakes are after shocks of major earthquakes we are missing then point. What we should be saying is that the Mississippi River fault line is a major expansion point in the middle of North America and as such it quakes constantly with hundreds of shocks and counting. ( See USGS earthquake density clusters on the Mississippi, The Colorado and especially the Grand Canyon and the Mid Atlantic Ridge as well as the Horn of Africa and the Great rift valley of Africa.) All river valleys on the face of the earth and major earthquake fault lines and as such they quake constantly as they expand. The Mississippi River has toppled many bridges because of its expansion. Some bridges like the 1-35W bridge made headlines because of the loss of life. However other bridges have dropped mysteriously into the Mississippi. Engineers are not aware that rivers expand because of this lack of awareness of seismic creep. Engineers build bridges and dams across river valleys and are surprised when they fail. All the great dams are leaking and will one day fail because of the earth expansion process. So when we say that the earthquakes are aftershocks of major earthquakes past what we should be saying is that the expansion activity is still going on at these expansion points. In addition to all this new faults or rifts are showing up everyday somewhere on earth as the expansion process goes on. several earthquakes occur everyday somewhere on earth and they all leave fissures. These fissures small or large add dimension to the earths circumference. The earth had been expanding for millions of years and we fail to notice this.

Several earthquakes occur everyday somewhere on earth and they all leave fissures. These fissures small or large add dimension to the earths circumference. The earth had been expanding for millions of years and we fail to notice the expansion because we dont understand why the earth quakes. Because we constantly fail to recognize and accept the expansion hypothesis. We also fail to notice the most important anomaly which is a direct result of the earth expansion process. We fail to recognize that the seas worldwide are receding. All around the Planet seas have been withdrawing from shorelines unnoticed for thousands of years. This phenomenon has not been noticed because the rate of expansion of our earth is a slow process and so is the recession of the seas. It takes more than the average lifetime to observe the receding sea phenomenon. History however comes to our assistance as well as recent articles in the New York Times of what is occuring today. The problem with the observation of the recession process is the generation gap. Each generation comes along and accepts the sea level as it is and where it is: the slow recession process is not observed for that generation. The other generation comes along and the observation is made but the sea level has fallen over a generation but there is no prolonged observation i.e. generation to generation. Today however aerial photography has solved the generation gap that problem and startling discoveries are being made. e.g Manhattan maps dating back three hundred years show Pearl Street on the East River waterfront. Today Pearl Street is 1000 feet from the East River and fifteen feet above sea level. Aerial photo graphy has turned up similar evidence in New Jersey. All the Casinos built at Atlantic city over the last thirty years have been built on lands that have been left behind by the receding sea.

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:10 am

Expanding Earth Knowledge

http://eearthk.com/About.html

Plate Tectonics Theory was developed on the assumption and belief of a constant size earth. Let us consider what Sam Carey and others taught; that the Earth is expanding now in radius about 1" per year. The rate of expansion is increasing. Over millions of years, this has led to all of the visible movement apart of the continents. This simple alternative premise leads to dramatic changes in how we view numerous other major science theories. New Minerals. Methane Creation. Fossil Fuels. Fresh and salt water source. Increasing Gravity. Huge dinosaur size. Extinction causes. Super volcanoes. Global temperature changes. Mountain formation. Hot spot plumes. Let us consider the Expanding Earth Theory is the best “alternative” to Plate Tectonics and develop the proofs and evidence.

We are bound in our thoughts by what we have been taught and by our past perceptions. When our perceptions are incorrect, we can easily be misled. Once our perceptions are altered, we can see the Earth is possibly Expanding. Once this possibility is considered, then can we see the cause and the tremendous implications of global expansion that are now being ignored.

Plate Tectonic Theory does maintain that the earth is expanding at the Mid-Ocean Ridges. Here there is no conflict between the two theories. To compensate for this expansion, the theory of subduction was developed. Subduction theory states that the created ocean crust later moves back into the earth at descending chutes, like a down escalator. Subduction theory has many problems and is widely disputed. Subduction evidence is all in-direct and none is direct. No object has ever been seen to be subducted. No object has ever been placed and measured being subducted. The radius of the earth is the final arbiter. The earth was accurately and precisely measured but once in 1983 and a second reading has never been taken. This is the “crucial experiment” never conducted. Most think GPS and other space “Geodesy” methods prove Plate Tectonics. In fact the major study published in 1993 found a consistent ¾” vertical rise of land sites (radius increase) but zeroed out the evidence as being unlikely. GPS now uses this assumption.

This site presents new and visual evidence through the use of Great Circles that continental areas are being moved and reshaped by powerful forces from within the earth. Major earth features align to just a few Key Points on the earth surface. Four of these points align in their own great circle. The location of these points indicates the expansion force from below is correlated to the earth’s magnetic core, and also to forces from the solar plane. Understanding this “force from within” will open up dramatic new opportunities.

The Expanding Earth Knowledge Globe Stand was developed because it is a necessary tool to draw Great Circles and antipodes and take measurements, and later to understand the importance of “precession”. Incredibly, these simple drawing and measuring tools for understanding Earth Science have not been available, even to professionals. Every drawing can be replicated so each individual can conduct their own proof. The stand is not necessary to follow this site, and its commercialization is not the primary reason for the site. Patents were applied for and granted to maintain “priority” in a peer review world where significant alternative viewpoints do not get published.

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:23 am

Summary

Which unbelievable story is easier for you to believe?

The first story is the Expanding Earth. This story uses the size of our solar system scale model presented in the 12" Earth section. Here a 6" Hoberman sphere is 2 miles away from a 110-foot tall blazing sun sphere. For billions of years that blazing sun bombards the small earth with massive amounts of particles and energy and in the last 250 million years the sphere doubles its diameter to 12 inches. Is this so unbelievable??

Is our Earth  growing and expanding ? X78AIs our Earth  growing and expanding ? X78B

The second story is the Big Bang theory and Physics beliefs that mass cannot ever be created. (A common sense understanding of the Big Bang Theory can be found in the Articles Section. To read The Big Bang Theory Lacks Common Sense, click here.) In this story the Earth and the sun compress back into a thimble 13.7 Billion years ago. Our sun is so big it can hold 1.3 million earths, but it is small compared to most suns. Into that thimble must compress our galaxy also with its 200 Billion other stars and star systems. Into that thimble must also go all of the other galaxies in the universe. How many is that? With 6 Billion people on the Earth there are enough for 20 Galaxies per person, each with 200 Billion star systems. That’s 4 trillion star systems for each person. Once we’ve fit all those galaxies into the thimble we find we have only found 5% of the needed matter to make the Big Bang story work.

Since we have easily accepted Story #2, is it so hard to re-consider . . . unbelievable Story #1? What do you think?

The earth has expanded. It has about doubled its radius in the last 250 million years. It is now expanding about 1" in radius per year and that rate is increasing exponentially. Mass is being gained. Gravity 250 million years ago was about 50% of today’s. The continental landmasses fit back nicely together on a smaller sphere. There were no oceans between the continents. There were no oceans, only shallow seas that covered much of the land. (Marine fossils of that time have been found on the land; not in the oceans.) The atmospheric pressure was likely much greater (aka, Venus). Oxygen content was less. Mass was gained in the core and grew and expanded out the mantle and crust. New minerals were produced. Natural gas and liquid petroleum were produced. The developing atmosphere outgassed from the interior. The water was created and outgassed and oozed from the interior. Insects, plants and animals evolved robustly to fill the available niches. They grew to gigantic size as low gravity and atmosphere will allow. As mass was gained, gravity increased, the atmosphere changed and large living things went extinct and were replaced by continually adapting smaller living things. Major earthquakes and super volcanoes and incredibly large lava flows catastrophically occurred as the crust readjusted to new pressures. And the cycle continues.

Likely the whole Universe, in some way, is expanding and creating new mass over time, and if we fit back into a thimble 13.7 Billion years ago, there wasn’t as much mass and matter then, as there is now.

Complete explanation of the Expanding Earth theory :

Arrow http://eearthk.com/Expand.html#t51

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:49 am

The True Lunar Orbit, New Mars Size Impact Evidence, and Earth Expansion Implications

By Keith Wilson

http://eearthk.com/Articles08.html

Introduction

Earth’s Moon Does Not Orbit as Most Suppose. The Moon Does Not Revolve Around the Earth. This evidence shows how standard science often misleads, even on the most elementary subjects, and does not always clear up its "non-truths". This evidence also indicates that the theory of the moon’s birth being caused by an Earth impact by a Mar’s size object is the one most likely correct. If such an impact occurred it may well have left evidence at the a) impact site, b) the antipode, and c) the equatorial region to impact. These are clearly found and further dispel the Plate Tectonic theory that these “evidence” areas would have been “subducted” previously.

True Lunar Orbit

Humans learn primarily from what they are taught. Suppose one is taught "science facts" that are obviously wrong? We will, of course, make incorrect future assumptions. Surely, as new evidence comes in, the scientific community would make great efforts in correcting the teaching literature, wouldn’t they? History shows that’s not always true. But this is not about something as complicated as Plate Tectonics Theory where alternatives are neither simple nor obvious. It is instead about something so very simple and obvious that everyone knows and espouses its truth. Something so obvious that virtually all learned man would state a belief such as “The moon revolves around the earth”. But the moon does not revolve around the earth. The real facts should not be ignored, nor quietly mentioned, but shouted out for all to hear as there are vital implications. And so it is shouted out.

THE MOON DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND THE EARTH!!

It appears to, but does not. And that fact has significant implications. In nearly all standard explanations a lunar orbit is shown as per Fig. 1 or as Fig. 2. These are just general examples. The reader will find consistent and numerous others.

Is our Earth  growing and expanding ? FIG_01
    Fig. 1 Standard Moon Orbit Graphic

Is our Earth  growing and expanding ? FIG_02
    Fig. 2 Standard Moon Orbit Graphic

The earth is almost always shown revolving around the sun, and the moon revolving around the earth. Or the moon’s orbit is shown as a slight ellipse since the apogee and perigee is different. All other moon bodies in our solar system do travel around the other planets in this way. All others reverse direction to the overall motion of the planet, as they must, in part of their orbit. But not our Moon. Our moon’s orbit is unique and has been incorrectly taught.

Our moon is best described as a sister planet traveling along side the Earth and, like two snakes, intertwine themselves 13 times a year in their mutual orbit around the sun. Both always traveling in the same direction, and never reversing their course. The correct orbit is shown in Fig. 3

Is our Earth  growing and expanding ? Clip_image002_4003
    Fig. 3 Near True Lunar Orbit from Goode’s World Atlas (Click graphic for larger view)

Fig.3 is nearly correct since the scale can’t be totally accurate due to the immense distances involved. In the graphic, the earth’s orbit is shown as always being “convex” to the sun (never concave). This is true. The moon’s true orbit is also always convex to the sun, and never concave. The graphic, however, shows some “concave-ness” in the lunar orbit which is incorrect, but necessary to fit the scale of the page. The moon’s orbit, like the earths, is always convex to the sun and it never reverses direction. This is clearly not what the world has been taught.

Since this explanation will be disbelieved by nearly all, these results can be verified with a competent astronomer, or at Wikipedia at: Orbit of the Moon (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moons_orbit). Scan down to Path of the Earth and Moon Around Sun.

A review of 18 Encyclopedic and Astronomy references revealed that only Goode’s Atlas and a college Astronomy text present the orbit correctly. 2 out of 18! All other Atlases and Encyclopedia’s present it incorrectly. Several no longer present any moon orbit information. So nearly everyone believes an untruth and its implications.

Lunar Implications

For our larger purposes the primary implication of this change in perspective is to reason out how the Moon got to where it is? Numerous possibilities have led to the two remaining primary theories: a) capture or b) impact. (See http://www.lpl.arizona.edu/outreach/origin/)

It can be visualized that a wandering body may be gravitationally attracted to another, and through numerous passes obtain a near circular orbit. This is the capture theory, and likely how other planets obtained at least some of their moons. But how could capture cause a near parallel path? It is extremely unlikely. Fortunately, the dominant science theory now is that there was an impact on the early Earth by a Mars size object which threw off crustal mass from the earth. This mass then re-formed as the Moon. Lunar analysis indicates the moon’s age to be about 4 Billion Years.

In fact a collision may have been actually with Mars. N Parubets in his article in NCGT #11 (Jun 99) (http://www.ncgt.org/newsletter.php) indicates that earth like crustal rocks were found by Mars Landers, and the moon rocks returned to earth appear to be similar to those found on the earth. So the most significant implication to consider is: Is there physical evidence — on the earth — of a planetary size impact? The rest of this paper deals with that question. A secondary implication of the moon’s orbit of significance to dispel is the mis-belief of lunar gravity attraction. If one believes in the standard revolving lunar orbit one would be led to assume that the lunar movements would be primarily influenced by Earth’s gravity. In reality, with the True Lunar Orbit, the sun actually represents 2/3rds of the gravitational effect on the moon and the earth but 1/3rd. This is significant and noted, but not dealt with further in this article.

Mars Size Earth Impact

Consider the size and the impact force that would have resulted. There are three potential large scale physical evidence sites to look for:

1. The initial Large Impact Site; Crater, dent, or other evidence.
    2. The Antipode of force moving to the opposite pole from impact.

These two are most obvious, but consider also a third:
    3. The Equator position at impact. Any spherical object hit with sufficient force (golf ball, tennis ball examples) distorts its shape, expands mostly at the “equator position” to impact, and then returns to its spherical form.

If the solid earth were hit with such a force, it is likely the earth would crack near this equator position and leave residual evidence.

Is our Earth  growing and expanding ? FIG_04
    Fig. 4 Golf Ball at Impact

Fig. 4 shows a golf ball being struck with such force that clearly a distortion is seen at the impact site and also an enlargement at the equator position of impact. The force is carried through to the opposite or antipode position.

Fig 5 shows a theoretical planetary impact situation. Notice the cracking occurring at the Equator position as (accurately) envisioned by the artist.

Is our Earth  growing and expanding ? FIG_05
    Fig. 5 Golf Ball at Impact

Force, Shock Results

If one believes only the Plate Tectonic paradigm, then there is no need to look for impact evidence that may have happened up to 4 Billion years ago (the estimated lunar age). If there were substantial horizontal continental mobility and subduction, the ocean floors would have been recycled many times leaving no impact evidence. Removing the subduction blinders opens the way for new observations.

It should be well known that any flat map severely distorts the earth images and so needs. to be compensated for. To do this we need to take physical observation evidence from available flat maps and transfer it to a standard earth globe (12" diameter, 30cm was chosen) and use precision instruments to measure and plot antipodes and distances. While some may opt for electronic computerized globes, a better alternative is a simple one to hold in your hands. Surprisingly, a globe stand that is a precision tool is not readily available and so one was developed to conduct the following experiment.

Age of Ocean Data

The floors of the world’s oceans have been dated by science. An explanation is initially needed. During the Plate Tectonic theory revolution, that took place in the decade of the 1960’s; it became known that the oldest part of the Atlantic Ocean was only 180 million years old. This theory clearly expected the Pacific basin to be much older, perhaps billions of years old. This was shockingly not the case, as the oldest ocean floor area in the Pacific was also later found to be only 180 million years.

The ocean floor ages were determined primarily with ship borne magnetometers and the evidence compared to known ages. For our purpose, The Digital Isochrons of the Ocean Floor by Mueller, et al, was selected for use because the data and colors were clearly presented and minimized confusion. The age scale was also clearly presented. This is shown in Fig. 6. Further explanatory map information can be found at: http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/mgg/fliers/96mgg04.html and http://geology.about.com/library/bl/maps/blseafloorage.htm A similar UNESCO map uses core drillings to determine rock types and age.

It can be clearly seen in the graphic that the vast majority of the oceans floor is younger than 125 Million years. Only the blue areas are older. The very darkest blue regions are estimated to be up to 180 million years old. This does not seemingly correlate well to the 4 billion years of the likely Moon’s age. How come? A reason for this is that an impact could have occurred anytime before 180 million years if the sediment lay down and magnetic reversals were only captured after the 180 million year period. (A concept consistent with Earth Expansion (EE) Theory). This would indicate a very long period of relative non-mobility for the earth’s surface before continental mobility accelerated at an increasing rate (consistent with EE accelerating expansion).

The oldest age shown is 180 million years with a large potential impact site being in the western pacific (dark blue area). The blue grid lines were added electronically so that a precise Latitude and Longitude Grid could be seen which would allow for the accurate transfer of data to the 12" globe. The 12 red points (Fig.6) were also electronically added to accentuate and make clear the exact outlines of the large dark blue western Pacific oldest age zone. A George Cram Imperial Relief globe was used to capture the transferred ocean age data.

Is our Earth  growing and expanding ? Clip_image002_0006
    Fig. 6 Isochron Chart with Lat/Long lines and Red Dot Outline in Pacific Zone (Click graphic for larger view)

All of the data was transferred to the globe, but only the relevant graphics will be presented. Fig. 7, with the transferred data, shows both the large size of the dark blue oldest markings and the also the odd arrow-head like shape of this blue zone.

1) Impact Zone Possibility: The Pacific basin has long had high potential as a source of the moon, going back at least to Darwin’s son, George, in the 1800’s. Figure 7 shows the plot of the data onto the globe focusing on the Pacific Basin. It can be seen from Fig. 6 that the dark blue area has a specific shape, was marked with the 12 red dots, and whose true shape becomes much clearer when plotted on a globe. Let us call the dark blue area the potential Point of Impact. The younger Pacific Ocean ages can be seen in Fig. 6 to propagate in a near circular fashion. from this Point of Impact.

Is our Earth  growing and expanding ? Clip_image002_0007
    Fig. 7 Western Pacific view of transferred Isochron Data (Click graphic for larger view)

The west to east dimension of the dark blue potential Point of Impact is about 3,000 kilometers, while the moon’s diameter is ~2,500 kilometers, so again a good potential confirmation of evidence.

2) Antipode Reaction Site: Using the globe stand we can quickly plot antipode points. We want to exactly find the antipode of each of the 12 clearly defined points marked on the dark blue oldest part of the ocean data. Doing so reveals the shocking and revealing black outlined shape shown in Fig. 8.

Is our Earth  growing and expanding ? Clip_image002_0008
    Fig. 8 Impact Site Antipodal Reaction? (Click graphic for larger view)

Several observations should be immediately evident. The antipode position to which much force would be carried, clearly lands over the Mid-Atlantic Ridge (MAR) and could be an initial cause of its cracking and future propagation.

It should also be noted that the eastern “arrowhead” shape of the antipodal markings aligns very closely with the West African coastline from Angola to Liberia. The northernmost shape of the black outline also corresponds closely to the north coast of South America.

This suggests that the “jigsaw puzzle shape” found between continents in the Atlantic may well have been first caused by an initial cracking eons earlier from a Mars size impact.

Assuming South America nestled against Africa at the site of the antipodal impact zone (consistent with both Plate Tectonic and Expanding Earth modeling), then it should be noted that the antipode outline is somewhat smaller than the shape of northern South America (10-20% smaller). This can be seen by superimposing the antipode shape onto the South American continent as shown in Fig. 9. A surface size increase would be expected as the central core of the earth should deflect and enlarge the antipode force lines. However, the current size of the core should have deflected the forces much more significantly, and leads to further research as to what size earth / what size core combinations were potentially possible (not further covered in this article). It would lead one to theorize about a smaller earlier earth and smaller earlier core.

Is our Earth  growing and expanding ? Clip_image002_0009
    Fig. 9 Antipode shape over South America (Click graphic for larger view)

3) Equatorial Region Impact Findings: For clarity and added visibility a large caliper instrument was used for measurement. Fig. 10 shows that the caliper was set to the earth’s equatorial dimension from the North Pole with the caliper’s curved points being precise from the current pole and the current equator. With the caliper set to an “equator” dimension we can use it to measure from the potential point of impact.

Is our Earth  growing and expanding ? Clip_image002_0010
    Fig. 10 Antipode shape over South America (Click graphic for larger view)

With some experimentation, the yellow circle was placed in the “Point of Impact” to more exactly measure from. It is centered at 16º North Latitude, 166.5º East Longitude. Fig 11 shows this placement from which the caliper measurements are taken. (Same Globe as before. Color difference due to lighting only).

Is our Earth  growing and expanding ? Clip_image002_0011
    Fig. 11 Precise Point of Impact Force (Click graphic for larger view)

Is our Earth  growing and expanding ? Clip_image002_0012
    Fig. 12 Equator “crack” on the East Pacific MOR (Click graphic for larger view)

The caliper extends from the Point of Impact (yellow circle) and a directional yellow tape mark left behind at each “equator” dimension. Notice how that yellow tape lands on or very close to the East Pacific Mid Ocean Ridge (MOR).

From this initial yellow circle position the 4 visible yellow tape markers were placed by the same caliper action. Notice how all 4 closely align with and follow the Pacific MOR. In the north the markings run into the North American end to the MOR, as if this land mass stopped the crack propagation.

Further to the South (out of the picture) the exact crack correlation also ends near Australia. This indicates that there is a 90º near perfect equator crack system from the potential Point of Impact. This would tend to indicate that if the cause were a Mars size object collision, then the object may well have approached from the Arabian Sea near Karachi, Pakistan and struck a glancing blow of perhaps 30º to the earth. It appears to have left an: 1) Impact Zone, 2) An Antipode Reaction Site, and 3) Equatorial Cracking evidence. Future Earth tectonics could then extend the cracks in a fashion similar to an initially cracked windshield.

Conclusions

Understanding the true lunar orbit indicates that science is not always sufficiently self correcting, as it has not been in teaching this important subject. One should be cautious of the foundations of all assumptions made from even seemingly obvious taught subjects

A Mars size impact with the earth is the most likely source of the moon. The moon travels as a sister planet with the earth on a near parallel path. It does not revolve around the earth as commonly believed, and thus its "capture" would have been highly unlikely. If a Mars size object struck the earth there would be initial surface cracking. This paper presents still visible evidence of an impact zone, an antipode zone, and residual cracking at the impacts equator position. The evidence would indicate that if the earth surface were molten at time of impact and/or if plate tectonics forces actually subducted or significantly moved these areas a number of times, then these evidence features should not be visible. But they are clearly visible. This is further evidence that the Plate Tectonic theory and the early molten earth theories should be reviewed.

The evidence in the Atlantic indicates an initial antipode reaction crack formed. From this crack, mobility between the African and South American continents then occurred over time forcing them apart. This mobility could perhaps be from Plate Tectonic Theory of continental horizontal mobility, or from Earth Expansion Theory of continental vertical mobility. (See Article 2: An Ockham Razor Expanding Globe Experiment as an example of vertical mobility between South America and Africa.)

This impact evidence is consistent with the Earth Expansion Theory that continental mobility has been caused by vertical increases in earth radius. The Digital Isochron age data (coloration showing more surface area accumulation in more recent times) indicates that earth radius and surface area has been increasing at an increasing rate. Other interpretations may be available and this paper is presented for such discussion.

Love Always
    mudra

hobbit
    hobbit

Post  hobbit Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:15 am

Mudra,
    The moon is within it's own geometry on a spiral pathway, it will have been created in that geometric point, as will the earth in it's geometric spiral point.
    The hard bit is to stop thinking in terms of seperate objects hurtling through some empty place called space, and held in place by a none existant force called gravity.
    Instead try to FIX the earth and the moon, then think of the spiral flows travelling through that point.
    The illusion is of seperate objects that are moving.
    Then consider that the flows are all within ever increasing such flows, all eventually leading to the heart centre pinch point of universe.
    The flows are time, and they contain the information that enables creation.
    The planet is alive, as is the moon, but they are in different time flows.
    We will not be able to view the real time on the moon, we are viewing the time there relative to the earths time.
    We cannot view the sun in it's time flows as we are viewing via our time flows.
    There is no force called gravity, there is a consequence of the net difference of time imploding and time exploding in/out of the planet, hence an inrush towars the heart centre, the difference used up and stored here is enabling the constant expansion of creation, and there will be sudden trips across onto other time flows in cyclic method.
    hobbit
    angelmasb
    angelmasb

Is our Earth  growing and expanding ? Empty Just to add to the discussion

Post  angelmasb Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:50 pm

I believe your ideas are 100% Right. Not only that but that this is a natural phenomenal that occurs on every planet. The Source is the core of the planet which when it gets hotter, it causes the planet to expand, and when it gets colder it causes the planet to shrink. Its all about cold and hot cycles, the current hot cycle is caused by the core of the planet and not by the humanity as we usually think.

This same process is happening in Mars right now, this planet its on the Cold cycle and that is why it looks like a solid mass of land, but if you research about the planet, youll find that there are a lot of evidences that shows the planet was once covered mostly in water, just like nowadays Earth. Scientist just cannot explain where all the water of the planet went. When the planet expand, it breaks over the trenches (the weakest parts) and the water recedes from there and its located in between the crust and the mantle. That is why scientist cant find water on Mars yet, its underground.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:36 pm

Thank you for your input Hobbit and angelmasb.
    I agree with you . I see the whole cycle as a breathing process.
    Contracting and expanding mirroring the process of creation and Consciousnes itself.

Warm welcome in the Mists angemasb.
    Have a great time amongst us .

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:05 pm

The Earth Expansion Theory in the Gulf of Mexico
    by The Living Light Network

Gulf of Mexico Update host Michael Edward, with guests Dr. Janet Starr Hull (janethull.com) and Christy Whitaker from July 22, 2011.

The Gulf of Mexico is heating up due to a rise in magma flow convecting (running like a conveyor belt) under the Gulf floor. This is the Earth Expansion Theory, where the Earth heats up, filling the salt domes with tar (magma melting oil and creating tar), and pushing the ocean floor up. The tar bubbles as it heats up, and it outgases.

This expansion lifts the Gulf floor, which displaces the water and floods the coastal areas, and also causes movement along the bordering plate boundaries and fracture zones. Texas is now having more earthquakes everyday, including the 3.0 west of Waxahachie a few days ago along the Balcones. The Llano Uplift will respond, as well as the New Madrid.

This is the Earth Expansion Theory, with a flow of rising magma under the Gulf floor.

watch video here :
    Arrow http://vimeo.com/26882508

Love Always
    mudra

Love Always
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:18 pm

Welcome to the Mists angelmasb. Your Mars theory is very plausible. I'd not thought of that before. Another theory I had read had to do with a planet or comet passing close by Mars where the sun produced a CME directly hitting Mars that evaporated the water.

Hobbit, as usual your descriptions are very visual and I can see in my mind what you are describing. Mahalo

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:19 pm

Great thread!

I am putting this here as a marker and as a cross reference.

:)

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2496p15-plate-tectonics-earth-s-lithospheric-plates?highlight=plate+tectonics

HigherLove wrote:
    TECTONIC FORCES

The Origin and the Mechanics of the Forces Responsible for Tectonic Plate Movements
    By Robert Maurer

This treatise examines in detail both the limitations of the heated current circulation model as the driving force ('slab-pull' and 'ridge- push') for tectonic plate movement, and the considerations of the newly developed concept of tectonic movements being a function of unbalanced centrigugal forces acting on the Earth's crust. http://www.tectonic-forces.org/index.html

SIMPLIFIED VERSION: http://www.tectonic-forces.org/simplified.htm

Abstract

It is postulated that tectonic plate movements can be explained as a function of the unbalanced centripetal forces generated by the eccentricity of the centre of mass of a rotating unbalanced planetary body. Using this approach, the magnitude of the forces available to create and sustain tectonic movements, orogenic activity and the coefficient of friction at the crust / mantle interface are estimated. The magnitude and direction of these unbalanced centripetal forces also suggest that the currently accepted hypothesis of 'Slab Pull' by convection currents and 'Sea Floor Spreading' at ocean ridges by H Hess18 in 1962 as the driving forces for tectonic movement now have a passive rather than an active role in tectonic plate movements. To date 'inertial' or centripetal / centrifugal based forces have been considered as being negligible in the context of the forces associated with plate movements. It is now suggested that the complex circulatory system of mass convection currents within the mantle are an inevitable consequence of the continental movements by these unbalanced forces as distinct from being responsible for tectonic activity. In this context the term 'Continental Force–- Push' will be introduced into the vocabulary of tectonic movements.

The term 'Centripetal force' is understood to be the inward force on an object moving in a curved path.

Is our Earth  growing and expanding ? Solar_10
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:30 pm

This thread dove tails with The designer thread as well http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t865p105-are-we-living-in-a-designer-universe

Angelmasb,

I am up with you on that one. Mars is our four planet and has a four vortex pole system. The four pole system stagnates the crust as a square would do, but inturn increases internal movement, hezting up the planet. THis in turn expends the crust as in pie, boy sounds like cliff high.

The changes that are happening, could be the fact that it is expansion time in solar system earth. Mars will get to a stage which will cause it to break up gradually till it becomes the new astroide belt. The astroide belt becomes the new Jupiter due to its increase in speed of roatation. Going from the flat tone of four moving through the change to the fith pole system as on jupiter. The astroides become like comets that creat the gasey planet with posible moons.

Jupiter could be our new sun, if condition are right, otherwise it wille just follw the rest out into the harmonies of our galaxcy, whilst still protecting our system.

So Earth is currently in a 3 pole system, ideal for life. If all the planets are moving out, then could this mean that the sun will give birth to a new planet? Our planet goes through a breathing process, as Inés said. On a three Poles sytem the earths field created by a multitude of interactive fields throughout our solar system, and play out directly in the movement of the moon and the earth, giving, as Hobbit stated perfectly, the spiral. The fuigure of infinity found at the centre of our galaxy, as on the thread from Carol
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t3029-infinity-symbol-found-in-milky-way-center . It inverses six times to make a complete inverse. a total inverse takes roughly 13,000 yrs. or 6 houses of the zodiac. This is a breath.

So this comes also along to the idea if the planet is to expand to the next stage, a new piece of land will be made, and several people here like myself are looking at the tonga region.
    On Mudras map of the age of the earths surface off Japan is reasonably old. but there are two spots of new formation. If this was to pop then the older land will pop to the surface like a piec of wood being released under water. This would happen when there is an impact on the quarterly round from this point giving Calif or the Gulf of Mex. Or alternattively it could be Ethiopias new sea or the gulf of aron, not sure if that is the right gulf. The one off the Saudi coast.

Just one other thing.

When Comet Elenin Ooopsey, what part of the world will be facing it? Or is it a case that the moon will be in the way? Or will the earth ne turning several times during its Ooopsey?

If we are ready, then lets throw the dice.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:04 am