tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+30
THEeXchanger
orthodoxymoron
devakas
Arrowwind
Brook
Sanicle
HigherLove
Micjer
Luminari
JesterTerrestrial
sabina
NewParadigmGuy
Mercuriel
Jenetta
Instigator
TRANCOSO
Lionhawk
CetaceousOne
Bullet in the Moon
anomalous cowherd
Carol
MargueriteBee
lindabaker
SiriArc
C77
malletzky
burgundia
piltisfilps
mudra
giovonni
34 posters

Up At The Ranch

giovonni
    giovonni

Up At The Ranch - Page 3 Empty Re: Up At The Ranch

Post  giovonni Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:57 pm

alien
    Greetings

Latest ~ from James newsletter

a special note~

"We are entering the 7th day, the 9th wave of unity consciousness is about to begin. There will be a time compression. This will result in instant karma, all of our attitudes, emotions, wounds, traumas and wrong conclusions from past experience are going to surface. Everything will surface nothing will be hidden. This process will increase exponentially. We do not have to luxury of projecting, blaming, pointing fingers and jumping into other people dramas. It is time for all of us to work on our own awakening and healing process, be kind to each other and sovereign in our bliss. Hang on it is going to be a bumpy ride. Allow the universe to let things fall where they may." Be well James Gilliland www.eceti.org
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:46 pm

alien
    Greetings

i attended the "Hallowe'en Feast" ~ last evening at the Eceti Ranch ~ and to my great surprise~ received a healing!!!

i was not fully aware of it until i woke up this morning. cheers

i am continuously amazed and in wonder for all the experiences and loving contacts~ i have made at the Ranch.
    It is with the constant evolving and humbling Ascension Attitudes ~ of Love Praise and Gratitude~
    i send too James and all my fellow Ecetians ~

i will miss you all dearly ~ but there are no goodbyes for lightworkers!! Gathering
    Love Always Gio

note~ i will continue to post Eceti up-dates on this thread and keep all informed~ i invite all to freely post here Thubs Up

Here is a wonderful relevant video message link (a reminder) James has passed on through the newsletter for all to view!

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:39 pm

That is great news gio. cheers Congratulations and thank you for keeping us all updated.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:50 pm

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:27 pm

RED ICE RADIO ~

interview with

James Gilliland - UFO & ET Contact at the ECETI Ranch
    November 4, 2010
    UFO researcher James Gilliland joins us from the ECETI ranch at Trout Lake, close to Mount Adams in Washington State. The ECETI ranch is a UFO hotspot that is regularly visited by UFO enthusiasts and investigators who are curious and interested in having a first hand experience with UFOs, orbs, light trails, spontanous healing and other phenomena. We discuss the ongoing contact experiences that James and many other visitors are having with UFOs, extraterrestrials and intraterrestrials. We also discuss the UFO community and how the establishment seems to be getting ready to use UFO and ET disclosure for their own purposes and agenda. Other Topics Discussed: background on the ECETI ranch, Kenneth Arnold, flying saucers, non-interference, NWO crowd, major shifts, alignment with galactic plane, quantum leap in consciousness, Annunaki, catastrophy, chemtrails, weather modification, HAARP, humanity waking up, genes of the gods, junk DNA, victim mode, UFO community, clean technology, UFO/ET community infiltration, war industry, dependent, fake alien invasion, Wernher von Braun, visiting the ECETI ranch.

to open player and listen > click below;
    http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/player/player.html

RedIceCreations.com
    http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2010/11nov/RIR-101104.php
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:03 pm

That is such a great interview, I like how James balances the big picture, from the globalist nightmare right on up to taking personal responsibility for co creating the positive incoming wave that is just the other side of closed minds and hearts.

I'd love to get to the ranch, but in a way, by next spring I hope won't need to go there to get it.
    Thanks Giovonni
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:36 pm

alien
    The latest from James newsletter~

"A very important interview on THE VERITAS SHOW w/Mel Fabregas.
    The Veritas Show website <http://www.veritasshow.com/>
    This Cliff High interview -- Tune in and listen to "the road
    ahead"/webbot update - very important info regarding the coming days. A
    must listen! Thanks Mel for providing this excellent information at
    this critical time..... The show is so important Mel has offered it to
    all listeners at no charge--
    But please subscribe if you can as this
    show brings us essential information each week and it relies on your
    donations to continue! Membership only $7 a month...."

Please note~ this show is only available free for a week!
    note there is a long intro~listen to show here~
    http://www.manticoregroup.com/radio/latest.htm[i]
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:14 am

UFO followed by Jet - ECETI Ranch

The ufo on Friday night was chased by a jet the jet vanished as it approached the ufo. Saturday three more jets came in straight over the ranch circled and came back again. There were no markings on the jets. We saw them up close and personal.

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:12 pm

alien
    Latest from James newsletter~

"This is Jaw Dropping...
    This film and the following interview of Lord James are truly jaw dropping and
    for those of you who knew about Clif High's botware prediction regarding the
    first part of the month of November, that there would be a major "tipping point"
    – this could be it in my opinion even if it starts out only as a drip."

Bullet in the Moon
    Bullet in the Moon

Post  Bullet in the Moon Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:14 pm

giovonni wrote:alien
    Latest from James newsletter~

"This is Jaw Dropping...
    This film and the following interview of Lord James are truly jaw dropping and
    for those of you who knew about Clif High's botware prediction regarding the
    first part of the month of November, that there would be a major "tipping point"
    – this could be it in my opinion even if it starts out only as a drip."

Hi Giovanni

Thanks for the Vid

Christopher Story - What a Legend!!

But the other guy , Jaw dropping it is.....this guy is unreal !

From Lord James"Its like waking up and finding out santa claws DOES Exist" "Change the UK powerplants to gas - we'll pay for that" " They're offering money to rebuild,Interest free ,with no inflation, no repayment schedule"

The Antichrist hunters will have a field day with this guy....it kind of brings back memories of that whole "supriem rockerfeller" scam, (Shadowy guy/group stepping up with a global solution when we are at rock bottom)....but this is the UK HOUSE OF LORDS not some dodgepot internet site!!

Im surprised the guy is'nt wearing an apron and his favourite owl badge, it all just seems so BLATANT!!

I'll keep smiling and watching these muppets

Thanks again - great find

KrS
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:48 pm

This the is Benjamin Fulford scenario. He is the former Forbes reporter who now lives in Japan. His blog had predicted the offer of a huge transfer of wealth from a certain party. It sounded like a spy novel, including characters like the first lady of Japan, armies of Ninjas at the ready, and other side stories of fake gold bars and Italian bonds. I'll look for the link. It was basically a shakedown of the greatest proportions. A Robin Hood deal.

benjaminfulfold.com Don't forget to click on the English version so the Japanese character placeholders go away. That's assuming you don't read Japanese.

Anyway, it looks like last years's blog items are no longer listed. Did anyone else follow this story back in PA 1? I always found it extremely interesting.
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:41 am

sunny
    Greetings from the Great Northwest~

Here's the latest from James...

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:42 am

Hello, great northwest! And thank you, again, for making the effort to keep the videos coming. The ranch looks like a very beautiful place. You are so wise to visit there, just for the benefit of being with the land, and the trees. Happy Thanksgiving to you.
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:49 pm

alien
    Greetings
    Here's a video by the MapMakers from the commonlinkproduction's Channel

"Recently at ECETI ranch, two guests shared with us their insights concerning our evolutionary shift,
    self-empowerment, the role of health, and why ETs are visiting us.
    Also discussed are feelings about ECETI and James Gilliland."

CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:59 pm

Thanks, Gio! That was a nice boost.
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:49 pm

Greetings

The latest from James ~

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:12 am

Thanks Gio...this message is so positive and optimistic..this is what we all need... Hugs
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:33 pm

Thanks G! Excellent!

The fact that these dimensional beings are with us just makes my heart soar. We have had in our home, some of these visitors. I lost count as to how many times we have been visited in the last 3 months. I should have kept a log of some sort. But in any regards, what is important is that it is now happening as I had been for years wanting that to occur. We are also honored to be participating in that process. It's not so much the idea of being visited, because that has happened before. What it is for us is the increase of frequency of these visitations.

There is also one thing that pops up in these visitations on a consistent basis is that there is no need for any fear or to panic in any such ways and to just roll with what is currently happening. In other words, enjoy the ride.

For us, we are focusing on the now moment. We are almost there. That to me takes precedence over anything. Any topic, any one issue, over any one person out there promoting whatever material, or anyone's particular take on that material or the people wheeling it. Why get caught up in all of the polarizing pot holes, when the bottom line is you already know what is up and down? Part of the enlightenment process is to shed what has attached to you. Or what you have attached to. The emotional energy we place value in is way over rated when we do it by stepping out of our true vibrations from the heart. I'm not saying to ignore these processes that we sometimes find ourselves in. I am saying, do it with some balance and know when to let go of it. Many right now seem to have blinders on and are bent on staying on an emotional roller coaster over somebody's material. Wisdom is surely realized when you know when to detach from those kind of issues. Don't deny yourself the process of getting passionate about issues that deserve the integrity you seek. But just know we don't live in an ideal world and perfection of a developing issue will never come out perfect.

I'm not trying to preach to the choir but instead I am trying to share the idea that what is more important as to what I was preaching, is that this is the time to celebrate. The celebration of coming full circle. A completion of sorts. Being on the precipice of a grand occasion where even the Creator doesn't know what is about to happen. Think about that..... That's beyond amazing.

Act in the now moment from your heart. Let loose those things that drag you down. Now is the greatest time to let go of such things. The Fall season is a time of shedding. Go with the flow of your environment. LIVE THE CONNECTION.

Blessings to all and HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Double Thumbs Up Double Thumbs Up
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:11 pm

Thank you Lionhawk Big Grin 3

But it is i who give thanks to James and all others i have met upon this magnificent heartfelt journey!

You have a wonderful way in expressing yourself through 'words' my friend~

This sums it up quite well~

"For us, we are focusing on the now moment. We are almost there...

Act in the now moment from your heart. Let loose those things that drag you down. Now is the greatest time to let go of such things. The Fall season is a time of shedding. Go with the flow of your environment. LIVE THE CONNECTION" Double Thumbs Up
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:39 pm

Greetings

The latest from James ~

A Thanksgiving Message

"While in meditation I was told another major shift or influx of higher consciousness and energy was coming in beginning the 23rd and lasting at least six days. I have also been getting emails from people talking about extreme physical ailments and psychic attacks. When I asked Cazekiels help and tracked this energy down I found myself viewing a reptilian ship, "yes they do exist", utilizing a form of technology to disrupt the sleep states of light workers creating scenarios based on survival, sex and power the lower three chakras. These crazy dream scenarios take their toll on your energy body. We need our sleep to recharge and heal the body. These same frequency targeting technologies of a baser nature are here on Earth used by certain groups who have chosen to try and suppress the awakening the healing process known as psychotronics. Every emotion has a frequency and it is very easy to agitate, sedate, excite, or manipulate people using frequencies. These reptilian factions take it to a whole new level.
    There has also been a severe intestinal virus going around the source of which is the chemtrails. If you do not know about chemtrails watch the movie, `What on Earth are they Spraying'. It is not just aluminum, barium, ethylene dibromide, and strontium they are spraying weaponized virus and bacteria are in them as well. Even though the United Nations banned chemtrails and there is legislation written in the past to ban them it seems those responsible are N.W.O. and don't take orders from anyone. While in Mexico, I saw the nor virus take its toll. It was shortly after a tanker flew along the coast with one of the thickest chemtrail I have ever seen at a very low level. Within three days the entire town was deathly ill, a couple people died and not to be graphic but people were shooting out both ends with no warning including myself unknowing of the source. The third day the entire school was empty.
    I am only commenting on this because so many have asked why they are having severe stomach problems and wild and crazy dreams upon which they wake up exhausted. There is a spiritual war going on as above so below. The self serving predatory factions who want to control, dominate, suppress and feed off the labors and energy of others are surfacing on both levels. They are using the lower frequencies to do so such as fear, guilt, unworthiness, a false belief in separation while playing the terror card to the limit to relieve you of your freedom and wealth. It is so blatantly obvious even the children are seeing it wondering what is wrong with their parents? Watch the TSA abuse of children.
    This program of fear, guilt, unworthiness, establishing self worth or even security through material acquisition is coming to a close. There is a higher consciousness and energy pressing hard upon the Earth from the higher planes and dimensions. The Pleiadians talk about their work and their Gods of love and peace who are adding their consciousness and energy in this process. It is a multidimensional process; the controllers and manipulators are caught in the middle now with the major awakening on Earth. It is going to get a little crazy as the veils come down, the masks come off and everything will be exposed for what it is. Remember there is a wise, loving, joyous, powerful manifesting God in all of us. It is time to allow it to come forward. The God without is not your savior, it is the God within. Connecting with and merging with the God within allowing the ultimate power of the universe to flow through you which is love is the answer. This weekend is a golden opportunity to heal any family issues, any wounds traumas or wrong conclusions from past experiences in the personality self blocking this process. What better time to kick up the energies then when you are with your families. Might want to take a turkey over to any Native American friends, if not for their ancestors most of you would not be here. Be well, James Gilliland"
    www.eceti.org
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:59 pm

Nice thread, Gio.
    Thubs Up

Btw, I've posted quite some UFO-related videos in the 'Watch This' thread.
    Good stuff.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:07 pm

Starfleet Caught On Amateur Telescope.flv

This is footage is from an amateur astronomers telescope,he has pictures and video
    evidence of large space craft in space around our planet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoHeaT-9co0

Love Always
    mudra
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:00 am

CetaceousOne wrote:

Thanks, Gio! That was a nice boost.

Thank you my Friend! Let me say here, it was a pleasure to meet and experience such a wonderful spirited Lightworker~ as yourself Thubs Up My blessing to you always!

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:10 am

Thank you Linda ~Burgundy and TRANCOSO for your friendship and kind support cheers

and thank you Dear Mudra for just Being!!
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:49 pm

alien
    The latest from James newsletter~

Message #5622

"Michael Horn Slithers Around the Truth on Veritas"

"We listened to Michael Horn on the Veritas show, Mel Fabregas is the host who
    we consider to be a good friend. Mel was at the ranch during the Science, Spirit
    and World Transformation conference and witnessed first hand a large pink orange
    ship fly over the conference building immediately after an intention experiment.
    There were about 200 people. The craft was filmed by John Riley a Lockheed
    engineer, Brooks Agnew a Biophysicist and Renato Longato a Latin American UFO
    Researcher. This was the same researcher last year who filmed the 4 ships that
    came over the last conference again with hundreds of witnesses. Some of the
    eyewitnesses were William Henry, Lisa Renee, Brooks Agnew who had his own
    personal contact experience at the ranch, Paula Harris, Alfred Weber, Shelly
    Yates, "Fire the Grid", and many other top speakers in the field of ufology.
    Mary Rodwell and Delores Cannon were also speakers at the event. At least 200
    people participated in the experiment to initiate contact most of which
    witnessed the sighting and filming of the ship. This is a common event with
    photographs taken by guests of both physical, energy and light ships at the
    ranch. Again this is a common and experience with thousands of eye witnesses
    attesting to the ongoing contacts and sightings which include triple PHD Boeing
    Engineers, Lockheed Engineers, Air Traffic Controllers, Pilots and even Air
    Force base commanders. The ships at ECETI have come in various colors, shapes
    and sizes making it clear it is far beyond the militaries inventory and
    capability. For Billy and Michael to be right we have to dismiss all the other
    25 years of evidence, photos, videos and witnesses.

BBC with Danny Dyer also was on ufo overload at the ranch after traveling around
    the world to see a ufo and coming up empty. Paranormal State filmed the ships
    exactly when and where we said they would appear it is in the series. Yet
    Michael Horn continues to dismiss and discredit all of this along with a
    mountain of other evidence saying it does not exist. Now a lie is a lie in my
    book and when all of this was brought to the table and Michael Horn continues to
    lie there is no doubt he had an agenda which has played out redundantly. The
    establishment of Billy Meier's claim to be the one true prophet of God or Spirit
    form as they call it. To discredit all other ufo contactees and researchers
    which will cut into his power base, profits from the movies, books and members
    who must pay a percentage of their income to join. His futile attempt to dismiss
    anyone who says they are in contact with Pleiadians because it was a trap
    Billy's supposed contacts set which he later called Plejarins is not reasonable.
    The problem is he would have to dismiss all of the ancient text, elders of all
    indigenous nations, even the bible where the Pleiadians are mentioned and known
    about.

He said the soul does not continue it dissolves into nothing? The spirit is in
    the brain which is a futile attempt to take people out of the heart and into the
    mind. Any master teacher knows the soul is the connector to spirit and is
    continuous. He said there is nothing on the Moon or Mars; which anyone in the
    know is aware of bases and advanced technology going to and fro.

He spoke about the Gilliland Ranch, ECETI repeatedly making deceptive false
    statements and played victim due to people calling him on his lies and
    deceptions. His claims about Ptah who in reverse speech and EVP have proven to
    be figments of Billy's imagination or reptilian entities due to the hissing
    words in the background of their interviews. The information supposedly given to
    Billy when he went into his den and played the video of the ships at the
    Gilliland ranch along with Pytah was not witnessed by anyone and these same
    contacts have been caught redundantly lying. One event in particular is where
    they told him all the crop circles were hoaxs. He slithered around this again
    acting as if he believed the crop circles were real and of ET origin then later
    twisted it to sound like some alphabet agency was doing them.
    He then played victim and said I attacked him after hearing what Billy said
    about the ships here at ECETI. The truth of the matter I was very concerned
    about how someone I believed was a spiritual leader and for real would lie or be
    totally ignorant of what is going on at the ranch. Billy's words were far from
    anything an enlightened being would use they were extremely harsh, slanderous
    and he ranted on like a crazy man. Michael's words were also just as harsh and
    slanderous as anyone who knows Michael has experienced. His poor me we attacked
    him program is another way of slithering around the truth. The ships in the
    video behaved exactly like the ships Billy filmed which is what began my own
    investigation to find out why he would act in such a way. The fact of the matter
    is the first contacts were most likely real and the ships may have been the same
    group. In Billy's own words he said the contacts stopped in the 70's due to the
    groups inability to rise to the occasion and him loosing his mind. It is in his
    video in his own words yet they now say the contacts never stopped. He may be
    right as reverse speech says the contacts shifted from the Pleiadians to another
    group with a more sinister and deceptive agenda.

I also listened to Michael slither around Billy's history trying to make him
    like a folk hero Billy the Kid. He was a bounty hunter, killed and caught anyone
    his dictator friends or employers told him too. He was also in prison, joined
    the foreign legion, deserted, was supposedly a smuggler then wrapped a towel on
    his head and joined an ashram posing as a guru. Now if you want to dig into
    Michael's extra curricular activity due so by all means which both far from
    saintly. My question is why would any advanced race of beings pick such
    characters?

Why would advanced beings choose people who lie, deceive, slander, character
    assassinate and capitalize on the contacts at everyone else's expense? I asked
    Wendell Stevens about their constant attacks on everyone else, what is the
    motive? Rest his soul he told me he investigated several other cases with a lot
    of evidence on their behalf such and the Hernandez case. He was told by Billy if
    he investigated any other cases he would not have anything further to do with
    him. The last deception was to slither around the chemtrail issue to try and
    dismiss or discredit it. He said if it was real there would be a lot of people
    dropping dead and getting ill. Guess what they are. He said there was no
    evidence of the poisoning, guess what there is a mountain of evidence showing
    600 times the toxic levels of aluminum, barium, strontium, as well as other
    biologicals manufactured in labs. The contrails; which end in seconds fly right
    through chemtrails laid out by tankers from horizon to horizon. The normal air
    traffic comes from a lower elevation ascending to a higher elevation leaving no
    contrail right through the chemtrail. In summation the constant verifiable lies
    and deceptions, extremely unawakened behavior, and attempts to demand
    exclusivity of God, and all off world visitors is a clear message to anyone with
    a discerning mind there is another agenda. Michael's cognitive dissonance and
    narcism does not allow him to accept any proof or evidence to the contrary.
    Proof and evidence; which has been provided despite his claims there in none. I
    have to admit his interview was very slick, he weaved his way around anything
    contrary to his agenda, played the victim card, and accused others of what he
    himself has been doing. Even played the black opps mind control card on his
    adversaries something upon which he should take a long hard look. I really have
    to commend Michael on his tactics, slide of truth techniques, redirecting the
    conversation away from truth and shifting blame like a true politician. He is a
    master of deception and the only reason I am writing this article is a warning
    for others not to fall victim to this program as so many others have who write
    me almost daily. I am also writing on behalf of the real contactees, light
    workers, the benevolent off world visitors and those trying to end the chemtrail
    programs. Truth stands on its own merit and nasty is as nasty does. This
    program of lies, deceptions, half truths and disempowerment needs exposure. God
    is within each and every one of you and there is no one who cannot be contacted
    or have a sighting. It is a matter of choice, having pure intent, an open mind
    and loving heart all of which Michael Inc. seems to have forgotten which is why
    they lost contact in the first place."

http://www.eceti.org/Eceti.Newsletter.html

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:45 am