tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+10
Carol
tacodog
TRANCOSO
biophiliac
Mercuriel
Anchor
E.T.
mudra
GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
Floyd
14 posters

Are you an awakened one?

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Are you an awakened one? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are you an awakened one?

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:32 am

As much as I want Holland to win the world cup Trans I have to disagree
    with you.
    Osho was corrupt as where his inner circle. Too much money
    sex and drugs and he failed to set an example.
    At university I
    studied cults and NRM's (new religious movements) There eas a chap there
    who stayed at his ashram in in India and told me how it psychologically
    ruined him and many others.
    This is an article by a former follower
    of Osho who knew him very well.
    So many dissapointed people.
    So what did they expect?
    Welcome to the big peoples world, I'd say.

I had a girlfriend once (Young Miss Holland) whose parents were one of the first Bhagwans.
    They were very rich, smart motherf#ckers.

So I kept my mouth shut & listened to the conversations that went on during dinnerparties.
    What they had to say taught me a lot about the big peoples world.
    Scumbags.

My girlfriend used to listen to cassettes with Bhagwan talking about anything & everything.
    What he had to tell was quite interesting.
    Funny also.

Freedom of choice.

Don't trust anybody but yourself.

Life is tough, & full of dishonesty.

So what?!

Learn to recognize it.

This chap allowed others to psychologically ruin him.
    So he was dealing with people that were in a 'higher league'.
    And they f#cked him up.

What did he expect to find in Poona?

Truth, love & unity?

He joined a bunch of loonies!
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:59 am

[quote="TRANCOSO"]

Don't trust anybody but yourself.

Life is tough, & full of dishonesty.

So what?!

Learn to recognize it.

This chap allowed others to psychologically ruin him.
    So he was dealing with people that were in a 'higher league'.
    And they f#cked him up.

I do recognize thats why dislike it. Its called manipulation. Its a microcosm of society at large and should not be encouraged as it is very destructive and harmful.
    Yes there is dishonesty in the world and it is tough but it can also be pleasent and there are plenty of honest people too. Bhagwan was not one of them.
    Cults mirror the PTB in many ways. The leaders have ultimate control. People who question them are given a very badtime indeed. The victim becomes indoctrinated with false ideologies slowly but surley disenfranchising them from reality and society causing profound psychological damage. (ie sheeple-the human race..catatonic and controlled)
    For me its not good enough to sit back and say-tough, freedom of choice.
    These groups mirror the actions of the PTB on a smaller scale.
    Shall we just sit back and let them. Or is it just not our problem because it doesnt effect us so who gives a XXXX.
    2.2 at full time..Holland to win on penalties
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:10 am

Jenetta wrote:The time of the guru is finished, from Wilcox, Dr.Dribble, David Icke or any new aged jesus. That is just reliving the past and serves to keep people asleep in a duality society, destined to fail.

IMHO.

t
    Your assessment of David Icke as a new age Jesus is your opinion only...personally I like the man...how many articles have you written on topics A to Z!!! Keep on Are you an awakened one? - Page 3 Sleep ....

My Book and hopefully my TV serries will be coming out this Autumn and next spring respectfully. I am a reckonised healer and dowser in this region. In DW last video the amount of infomation that he presents that is just taken stright off the internet without understanding on his behalf it is staggering that people haven't claimed that he is the biggest disinfo merchant seller of wares in the world. I like the fellow as a person, but his info is so off the rails, but if you like Walt Disney please keep sleeping hearing the dolsic tones that feels your head with dreams of the unobtainable. As I said I think the fellow is a nice person, althoug I have never met him, and he tells a very interesting story. So please enjoy, but don't shout too loud for waking the Sleep

As for David Icke, we come from the same region in the UK and know him very well through media. He has alot of arse ended about info. Not that it is false but the way it is presented gives a completely different picture of the reality of the infomation that he uses. I have noticed that he is now saying the big change of the Callendar Mayan is in 2013 or later. Is he not just preparing the ground for his everlasting popularity? I will give my info that is factual based on my own personal research, rather than alot of hearsay of others. After which you can do with it as you please, I will never tell you what to or how to live life. Please do not forgot the man comes from fame and that is hard to let go. that is well before he started his present world view point. I know that due to the fact that I have people in my family who are known throughout the world. They have a difficult time in giving that all up, although they talk a good talk.

Goodnight.

t
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:33 am

As I said: they're scumbags.

But in general scumbags have taught me a lot about the way the big peoples world works.

Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies even closer.

Floyd, I fought the law & I won.

Outsmart them.

Used my brains.

I consider becoming part of a sectarian bunch of loonies as stupidity.
    That's where it starts.

I've got only so much time for so many people.

I can't save the whole world.

And Floyd, I fight injustice whenever I can.

Are you an awakened one? - Page 3 164548
    Holland & penalties don't match well.
    Honestly, so far we've been bloody lucky!

Let's hope it's gonna be a historical match.
    In that case both teams will never be forgotten.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:57 am

TRANCOSO wrote:

And Floyd, I fight injustice whenever I can.

Are you an awakened one? - Page 3 164548
    Holland & penalties don't match well.
    Honestly, so far we've been bloody lucky!

Let's hope it's gonna be a historical match.
    In that case both teams will never be forgotten.

Good on yer Trans.
    Actually weve got Liverpool players playing for both teams so Im a bit torn. I said Holland from the start tho so I should have the courage of my convictions.
    Lookin forward to the game.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:03 am

I pretty much gave up on cults after a little stint with Scientology
    back in the 70s. The ones heading the branch in Berkeley
    California wanted me to run it but I had to give up my family and what
    I loved doing most at the time which was teaching yoga. My
    response to that was that a pile of sh*t is a pile of sh*t whether
    found on the ground or served on a silver plater. I have since
    avoided all cults.

I've did meet David W and watched him in action at a conference in
    Kona, Hawaii. This man is clearly into ego and does not walk his
    talk. Paolo Harris, a personal friend of mine, explained how all
    of his research is through the internet and that he does not go to
    source documents for his data. Indeed he is a very engaging
    speaker and has a lot of data to present. In fact, he has
    hundreds of slides and visuals that his presentations are built on but
    after going to one (and then other presentations) I discovered they
    were all the same presentation. He generally starts of with the
    whole Edgar Cayce similarity, photos and suggestion that he is the
    reincarnation of said man. This may or may not be true but the
    current incarnation has very little ethics when it comes to his
    relationship with woman and that in and of itself tells me more then I
    want to know about the man. Art Neumann (aka Henry Deacon) is a
    close friend of DW and filled me in with a lot of detail about David as
    did Paula. Having watched many of his presentations there is some
    info that is very interesting, but as to it actually coming to
    fruitition, that is something else again. Pretty much almost all
    of DW's info is out on the net and can be viewed for free which is a
    whole lot cheaper then attending any of his presentations.

Now onto David Ick, who is another friend of a couple of my friends who
    also provided a lot of inside info about him. My own experience
    with DI is basically based on what I've watched in the interview series
    with Credo Mutwa, reading DI's books and watching a variety of
    interviews he has given. If one pays attention one notices that
    almost all of David's info comes from others and is not based on his
    own personal experiences. In fact, the only personal experiece he
    went into was directly related to his own drug induced states of
    consciousness. I think the interesting thing about DI is the info
    that he gathered from others ~ but not the man himself so much.
    DI is also a story teller of other people's experiences with the
    reptilians. Maybe new info is out yet is it authentic? How
    can we tell? Are DW and DI enlightened beings? Who is to
    say? However, doesn't one expect that enlightened beings also
    tend to be people of high moral fiber and live their lives from a place
    of great spiritual intigrity. Somehow, as in the case of DW,
    womanizing doesn't fit that picture for me.

What is an enlightened being? It is very possible that each here
    has there own perception of what an enlightened being is. I did
    write a lenghty post previously and lost it due to computer
    glitches. However, to me personally, experiencing one's own
    consciousness out-of-body is a good start because an enlighten being
    knows through first hand experience that the physical body is just a
    container for a human experience and that spirit is much, much more
    expansive then one could ever imagine.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:28 am

Thats an interesting read Carol. On scientology, I understand Bill Ryan is a follower of a scientology offshoot. The system may work for him but the founder of Dianetics himself L.Ron.Hubbard was a swine of ill repute. Personally I dont think I could gain anything from such a person but I suppose its possible to be a dickhead and still come up with something useful.

DW to me does nothing apart from make false predictions, milk the edgar cayce thing and re-present material from other people in a flash charismatic way. I find him very self referential long winded and odd to look at.

Icke is different. He started out as a goal keeper, then a sports tv presenter then spokesmen for the green party when he bumped into a spiritualist medium channeler type who said that socrates and all the usual suspects where in the room with him when he went for healing.
    He then was splattered all over the media announcing he was a son of god, famous for wearing turquoise track suits. His appearence on a popular chat show made him the butt of national ridicule

After his love and light phase he turned into angry reptillian hunting enemy of the new world order. (im not sure what his views on channeling are now and whether he agrees with Bill Ryan that they are the result of transmissions project blue beam and so on.)
    so now we have where he is today. A collator of information and a presenter of conspiracy theories. Perhaps he is a mind controlled disinformationist. Who knows?
    I know an elderly lady in somerset who talks with Ascended Masters on a daily basis and has done since the 50's (what about chanellings in the past where there was no such technology Mr. Ryan). She used work with David Icke but broke off from him after his extra maritial stuff.
    From the snakes that PA/PC interview he is one that I dont mind so much but only cause I feel a bit sorry for him.

Really, are they awakened? Is it their job to awaken us? Does any body care?
    What am I going to have in my sandwhich? So many questions.
    Thanks Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:29 am

I believe that if you listen carefully you will hear a good and a bad story about every human being on this planet including ourselves .
    Judgement is always biaised in a sense.
    I think every experience we make is as good as it is wether an inspiring or deluding one.
    It is not so much what we may learn about others that is interesting in the process but rather what we learn about ourselves and our relation to the world.
    In the light of the above I pay little heed to people's reputation .
    I am not much of a follower of anyone in particular but I will look for what I consider wisdom at a given time here and there in many and this may even be the bloke around the corner that is walking his dog...or the wind that blows in the trees. I think that life is simpler when one does'nt expect , categorize or anticipate anything ..That's when the real surprises come that trigger smiles on ones face that one would otherwise have missed .

Love from me
    mudra
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:23 am

mudra wrote:I believe that if you listen carefully you will hear a good and a bad story about every human being on this planet including ourselves .
    Judgement is always biaised in a sense.

Love from me
    mudra

"What your hands do,Its your own eyes that have seen. So won't you judge your actions To make sure your hands are clean.
    Its your own concious that is gonna remind you that its your heart, and nobody elses that is gonna judge." Thankyou Bob and the Wailers.

Nothing to add here.
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:10 pm

Thank you for the link to the article about Osho. I was familiar with some of the information, but it was good to read an account written by someone who knew him.

In the spirit of presenting a balanced account of the article you've linked, I present the following quotes to add to those you've already shared (plus, these quotes are directly related to the discussion about awakening/enlightenment)...

"Life is complex and multilayered and my naive illusions about the phenomena of perfect enlightenment faded with the years. It became clear to me that enlightened people are as fallible as anyone. They are expanded human beings, not perfect human beings, and they live and breathe with many of the same faults and vulnerabilities we ordinary humans must endure.
    Skeptics ask how I can claim that Rajneesh was enlightened given his scandals and disastrous public image. I can only say that Rajneesh's spiritual presence was identical to that of
    J. Krishnamurti, who was recognized as enlightened by every high Tibetan Lama and revered Hindu sage of the day. I do sympathize with the skeptics, however. If I had not known Rajneesh personally, I would never believe it myself."

"Rajneesh's disciples thought they were following a reliable and authoritative "enlightened master." In reality they had been mislead by a highly fallible enlightened human animal who was still a little boy at heart. Rajneesh had not only misrepresented himself personally, but he misrepresented the phenomena of enlightenment itself. The idealized fantasy of perfect enlightenment does not exist anywhere in the real world and it has never existed. The universe is far too big and complex for anyone to be its master. We are all subjects, not "masters," and those who pretend to be infallible and all-knowing end up looking even more the fool in the end."

"It would be wonderful to believe that enlightened men were perfect in every way. That would make life simpler and sweeter, but it would be fiction, not fact. In a way Bhagwan's tragedy has given me more hope. If we have to become perfect human beings to become enlightened then who among us will ever reach that goal? If we realize that enlightenment is just a gradual progression of expansion of consciousness then the goal is attainable by all of us, given enough time. If we work for hundreds of years, through many births and deaths, with a simple goal of just going a little deeper every day, then with scientific certainty I believe those who seek enlightenment will attain it in time. All of the enlightened men I have known or have read about have made that statement in their own words. I believe that is a fact that can be trusted."

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:54 am