tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+10
Carol
tacodog
TRANCOSO
biophiliac
Mercuriel
Anchor
E.T.
mudra
GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
Floyd
14 posters

Are you an awakened one?

Floyd
    Floyd

Are you an awakened one? Empty Are you an awakened one?

Post  Floyd Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:01 am

I have noticed as you all would have, that there are some who refer to themselves as awakened and as such, it is thier duty to awaken others.
    What is it then to be awake? Is it, do you think, to have watched 144,000 youtube videos of various channelers, whistle blowers and insiders? Is it the ability to balace on one leg half way up a Himalyan mountainside whilst reciting the entire contents Mahabaratta backwards? Perhaps to be awake means only to be so deeply immersed in the ego of personality that the awoken truly believes it is his or her duty to lead us poor little sheep into the golden sheep pen of wisdom and immortality.The mocking condescension of some of these awakened ones is palpable. It is my own view that rather than being awoken, they are in a deep mesmeric sleep of self delusion.
    To be awake one would not claim to be awoken. They would not wear a t-shirt proclaiming 'Frankie Says -be a light worker'.
    To be awake is to be humble, to tread lightly, to think outside of self and so on.
    I am still asleep probably though I would like to think with a little more effort I can come around. I certainly do not want to be stirred from my sleep by the clowns afore mentioned.
    Any thoughts?
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT

Are you an awakened one? Empty Re: Are you an awakened one?

Post  GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:33 am

Those who refer to themselves as awakened...by definition are sleeping heavily. And when I say that they are sleeping heavily, I mean it. This is all ego stuff. No doubts whatsoever.
    Ego is quite predominant in these New Age spirituality circles (and everywhere). But I also have to deal with my own ego...so I can understand why people behaves in that way.
    Do not ask me to tell you what being awake is...because I am sleeping heavily most of the time....
    I usually have some little insights or changes of awareness during very short periods of time during the day...and I can tell you that if I could maintain that state during the whole day, I would be able to do things that are basically impossible ....increadible...amazing...
    but you see...I am still a huge sleeper...and most of my time I am playing the 3D game.
    Despite this, things are changing at such an speed that the awakening is being forced upon us.....and it is happening as we speak

It is nice to talk to you dear sleeper.
    Love

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:27 am

GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT wrote:Those who refer to themselves as awakened...by definition are sleeping heavily. And when I say that they are sleeping heavily, I mean it. This is all ego stuff. No doubts whatsoever.
    Ego is quite predominant in these New Age spirituality circles (and everywhere). But I also have to deal with my own ego...so I can understand why people behaves in that way.
    Do not ask me to tell you what being awake is...because I am sleeping heavily most of the time....
    I usually have some little insights or changes of awareness during very short periods of time during the day...and I can tell you that if I could maintain that state during the whole day, I would be able to do things that are basically impossible ....increadible...amazing...
    but you see...I am still a huge sleeper...and most of my time I am playing the 3D game.
    Despite this, things are changing at such an speed that the awakening is being forced upon us.....and it is happening as we speak

It is nice to talk to you dear sleeper.
    Love

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:53 am

I have to concur. Self deception is the geatest enemy to the advancement of one's consciousness. Additionally, It does not help your fellow human beings or other creatures but rather lends itself to a great miasma of cloudy unknowingness.
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT

Post  GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:58 am

We do not need any teachers. We are the ones we have been waiting for. The more you look into yourself the more you realise that everything is within. The knowledge is within you....we do not need to look for sages...we are them already. We are the key, and it is within us....It is funny because we tend to think that others may know better than us...and that is sad...it shows that we do not trust ourselves enough. We do not lack anything we are perfect already!! It is a question of discovering ourselves again.
    There is nothing, nothing we need to look for...we are there already, we are perfect and extremely powerful...It is just a question of time. There is nothing that can stop this ...and if anyone is trying to tell us what we need to do...they are wrong because we always did the right thing at the right moment in time....We are perfect and beautiful...just we are gods who have forgotten about it. It is just awesome. Awesome!
    The amount of power that we humans have is just AWESOME, just wait for it. This is going to change and it is going to be felt across the whole of the universe. We have so much power and also so much love...We humans are much more that we think we are. For me is so difficult to explain this feeling. We only need to re-member....Once we do that we will be UNSTOPPABLE....hehhehehhe..just wait a little more ...and lets see...
    Eveything is perfect and in beautiful divine order.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:44 am

So your teaching is that there is no teaching? Are you an awakened one? Icon_wink
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:28 am

No teacher no pupil .
    Unless you make the journey within you'll never grasp what you see without.
    Without will remain a field of study and judgement , of likes and dislikes ,
    of good and bad until you link it within and connect with a higher truth
    that brings things into the light of Knowingness rather than knowledge only .

Love Always
    mudra
    E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:58 am

I think, an awakening , like learning is a process , you do not ever see "how it happens", you read, listen, experience and then , step aside and you know what you've learned , if anything.

There are so called 'beginners stages' of enlightenment , can occur anytime in life , usually with/after particularly strong inner experience that forever changes your perspective ,
    to "now I know" . I've seen and heard lots of people, youngsters and aged men alike , people on all posts , all stages of life who with their first STRONG spiritual experience came to inner conclusion that from now on they're 'sort of enlightened'.

I think that's what happened to the people out there, you're talking about ..

Most of them, fortunatelly or not, do admit somewhere in the core of their heart that they're not at least "totaly enlightened''

If they did not, they'd cause much more trouble to everyone around, believe me Very Happy

Then, surprisingly, any such a beginners stage of experiencing Self and Spirituality whatever it means , can last for ages, sometimes all human life or even many human lives, they say.

Awakening is a process and it happens in stages. Most people can't do more than two or three such 'stages' in one life time ,that means profound changes in ones perspective, personality, wisdom and abilities to experience reality and share with others...why , because as human beings we don't have that much time to 'mature'

They say to understand the 'advanced stages' and beings who live them and to judge them correctly is not easy as naturally one would have to be above all those, to stay correct

Yet , I feel that common discernment often helps and that no matter who we are or where did we come from, as long as we experience human existence , we will always have both strenght and weaknesses and live in knowledge relative to our time.

Thousands years ago, structure of human society , language and self-perception , all that was very different . If they told you that time " don't cling to your ego" it was much easier to do than now,

people were not "that big to themselves" that time as today ,

and yes, today with the "great teachings " leaking outside and material comfort in some parts of world it's not difficult for some to feel they're "enlightened" , experience themselves as ....Pharaos, Sages, Gods and Goddesses, Little Buddhas, Incarnations of famous saints ..
    Human potential is rising, that's what we are witness to in our times,

also, quanta of information one is forced to proceed starting from kindergarten and further on is exponentially greater and our experiencing of ourselves is far more complicate ,

than in Buddhas time for example.

I think the key is to remain open and not to be afraid that we won't find the Greater Wisdom at last because we know we have the potential even if it's not yet awakened.

Like having a knowing but not yet realization , an ideal yet to be fulfilled , one day we will find out and it's not truely important who will be 'there' first and who will be second .

I feel that most important is , to stay truthful to ones own original stream of thought and make an advacement there rather than copying others .

But, not matter what I've said, Old Masters still have lots to speak to us ,

about truth , courage, patience , effort ...

lol!
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT

Post  GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:32 am

Floyd wrote:So your teaching is that there is no teaching? Are you an awakened one? Icon_wink
    Teaching? I am not teaching here!!! Beware....I am not a teacher...hehehhehheh
    It is my opinion, just that... Are you an awakened one? 420354
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:47 am

GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT wrote:
    Floyd wrote:So your teaching is that there is no teaching? Are you an awakened one? Icon_wink
    Teaching? I am not teaching here!!! Beware....I am not a teacher...hehehhehheh
    It is my opinion, just that... Are you an awakened one? 420354

Opinion, teaching, advice, reccomendation, suggestion.....Whatever you call it doesnt really matter. There is some good stuff in your words though and thats the only important thing Goddess.
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT

Post  GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:16 am

Thank you Floyd! Are you an awakened one? 224230
    but still is an opinion...not a suggestion, recommendation, advice or teaching.....hehehehhehehe
    Love
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:20 am

GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT wrote:Thank you Floyd! Are you an awakened one? 224230
    but still is an opinion...not a suggestion, recommendation, advice or teaching.....hehehehhehehe
    Love
    My opinion is that what you suggest is a very good teaching and as such I would reccomend it to anyone! That is only my opinion though and I wouldnt like to suggest that I was teaching anything with reccomendation.
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT

Post  GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:30 am

All those who I thought were enlightened or awakened....all of those ....finally showed their true colours.
    and I was devastated. Those who are awake are in a sense hidden, the only way you can SEE them is with your heart. They shine like massive SUNs in the sky....
    To see them, you need to SEE: Are you an awakened one? Icon_eek
    I SEE YOU
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YDz-ftqr1g
    Love
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:42 am

I have seen that film and my suggestion is that I would reccomend it to anybody.
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:06 pm

I would put my dang down, flip it and reverse it .... into ...

There is no teaching without learning, there is no learning without teaching.

We are all teachers, we are all learners

John..
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:09 pm

Anchor wrote:I would put my dang down, flip it and reverse it .... into ...

John..

When We stop Learning - We stop expanding or at least that is when We begin seeking Anihilation in all It's myriad forms...

+5

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:21 am

Anchor wrote:

John..
    There is a lot of meat on that statement john.
    P
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT

Post  GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:31 am

Floyd wrote:
    Anchor wrote:

John..
    There is a lot of meat on that statement john.
    P

Agreed! Beautiful words...heheheeh
    Thank you John Are you an awakened one? 854501
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:47 am

Was it Krishnamurti who said that truth is pathless land?
    Sometimes we dont like to admit that we could learn from others, or we dont allow ourselves to because we think we are smarter than everybody else. There are some things that people say here I dont agree with but it doesnt mean I cannot learn from them and value their fighting spirit. Truth and knowledge comes in many guises. One should always be grateful when they have learned something from someone. Its a gift and should be appreciated
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT

Post  GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:27 am

Everything I have learned, is due to my interaction with someone/something else. And from that experience I learned something new about myself.

Disagreement with others is in fact judgement...ego and misunderstanding. Everyone sees things in a different way ...it depends on so many factors...

What irritates me a lot is when I do not agree with someone.... and that can lead me into a state where, without noticing, I am judging heavily...and from that position, I am categorising myself as the 'right one' there...and the other one must obviously be 'wrong'...It is extremely difficult to get out of that vicious circle...very difficult and is a trap where I fall again and again.

I try to understand people and their points of view, but sometimes I really cant swallow the way they think...usually because their values really do not fit with mine. Anyway...there is not much I can do,..I am not the type of person who is trying to convince people of anything. THe only thing I do now is trying to find people with whom I connect. The others can do as they wish, I am too tired to expend my energy in trying to change the way people think. Free will is sacred, everyone should do as they please, I am not going to waste my time listening to stuff I am not interested. In fact, I am so tired that frankly I do not give a sugar about what others think, just try to do myself the best I can. Yeah! I am selfish, I am only focused on myself. There is so much work I need to do.

It seems crazy, but the more you improve yourself the better you can deal with people and new situations. So yeah! I vote for more personal development and less bullshit...
    Bullshit kills me and drains my energy in seconds.... so I get away from it as fast as I can... Heh heh
    hehehehehhehe

ps- yeap! it was Jiddu Krishnamurti who said that truth is a pathless land. Double Thumbs Up

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:43 am

Floyd wrote:
    What is it then to be awake?

I believe it would be the ability to have that extra room available where one can experience the universe anew every moment and to present oneself in front of the Creator with an empty cup , be wise enough to connect mind with heart and remain in a state of receptive awe rather than coming with all the answers. This then would give space for the experience of growth.
    Being that rich soil on which multiple seeds can land and come to bloom .

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:50 am

Floyd wrote:Was it Krishnamurti who said that truth is pathless land?
    Sometimes we dont like to admit that we could learn from others, or we dont allow ourselves to because we think we are smarter than everybody else. There are some things that people say here I dont agree with but it doesnt mean I cannot learn from them and value their fighting spirit. Truth and knowledge comes in many guises. One should always be grateful when they have learned something from someone. Its a gift and should be appreciated

This is so true Floyd .
    That's why I spoke of having an empty cup for when it's filled with own beliefs and convictions then there is no room for interaction and exchange with others and no ways to grow and evolve.

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:12 am

On the subject of " teaching and learning " I feel a lot of learning can be done without actually bringing about the necessary food for the soul .
    In teaching as in learning extra room should always be available for wisdom to root itself . From wisdom harmonious growth and expansion takes place .. something we miss when we are filling our minds alone.When mind is used only we are filling our cup but are unable to empty it . It takes heart to connect all the dots and nourrish the soul.This is what I call the journey within.

Here I attach a wonderfull pdf named " Teaching for Wisdom "

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:29 am

Thanks Mudra. I know you give alot of input here and I appreciate it..however could I be greedy and ask you to send a big box of dark Belgian chocolates over. I promise not to share them with anyone and will eat them all myself Are you an awakened one? 94171
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT

Post  GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:10 am

Are you an awakened one? Belgian-chocolate
    hehehehhe!!
    Lets wait for Mudra's answer!! hehehehe Are you an awakened one? 849210 Are you an awakened one? 849210

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:00 am