tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+25
Micjer
magamud
lindabaker
CetaceousOne
Mercuriel
eMonkey
Jenetta
lawlessline
mudra
biophiliac
malletzky
Aquaries1111
Raven
hobbit
burgundia
sunflower
ClearWater
devakas
THEeXchanger
Brook
JesterTerrestrial
Sanicle
orthodoxymoron
Carol
Beren
29 posters

Calling all friends for an immediate help

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Calling all friends for an immediate help - Page 2 Empty Re: Calling all friends for an immediate help

Post  lindabaker Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:20 pm

My thoughts have been with you these past few weeks, Mudra. Now I know why! I have not posted here very often lately, but please know that my heart is with you, Mudra, and that my heart is with all of my friends from throughout the years. We have come a long way from the days of previous forum(s) and we still care so very much for each other.

Love is all we need.

Linda
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Calling all friends for an immediate help - Page 2 Empty Re: Calling all friends for an immediate help

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:37 pm

Glad to hear you are improving
    - get well soon
    love, susan
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:10 pm

Yes feel better...

Perhaps posting a mandala of sorts could help direct energy to you.

I should put one up too....
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:27 am

I am so relieved that you are feeling better Mudra.

I have not been on lately so I just found out now of this.

You are one of the main reason why I have come to this forum, because of your warmth and wisdom.

Sending you my blessings. Hugs
    Nenuphar
    Nenuphar

Post  Nenuphar Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:21 am

Mudra, I am so sorry to hear you have been unwell. Please know that I am holding you in my thoughts and prayers. Your contribution to this forum has touched people - including me - in ways that have raised the spirit and warmed hearts. You are thought of so fondly, and appreciated! Flowers
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:39 pm

Beautifull people,

I long time said when I first met you again in Old PA that we were a soul family.
    How can there be so much love indeed between beings that hardly had a chance
    to meet one another in the flesh in this life ?

The many signs of Love I am receiving from everyone of you are of great comfort to me.
    Magamud it is so sweet of you to think of a mantra for me and changing your avatar accordingly :)

I underwent two batteries of exams this week in search of understanding what created the issue in the kidney in the first place.
    The latest news is that there is 90% chances that the origin of the ill is'nt of a malign nature.
    There are tissues of a coton like texture that grew in the kidney area and also some around some vein and artery.
    This can't be operated and removed and will need some chemical treatment once we are sure this is what it is.
    Prior to any treatment being decided upon I will get a biopsy of these tissues in the next weeks to come.

In the meantime I am enjoying being around my family and taking time to appreciate the many gifts that life brings me.
    Your many signs of kindness being part of them .
    I am picking strengh everyday.

I wish a Merry Christmas to all of you and hug everyone of you dearly.
    Many blessings for the New Year to come .

Here we are around our camp fire .
    May there be many more years of growing older together and polish our wisdom and wiseness as the world continues to go round.

Jai Jagdeesh ~ With You

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRuluMJe21g

The Karen

mudra
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:00 pm

Glad you are better Mudras Mudras.
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:20 am

DEEP IN THE HEART OF AVALON MERLIN SAYS YOU MUST HEAL YOURSELF!!!

Calling all friends for an immediate help - Page 2 Untitled

Calling all friends for an immediate help - Page 2 Postive

Calling all friends for an immediate help - Page 2 Positive-words

Calling all friends for an immediate help - Page 2 90363936

Calling all friends for an immediate help - Page 2 CD_119015_ASMB

Calling all friends for an immediate help - Page 2 Watermessages-e

Calling all friends for an immediate help - Page 2 Water-molecules-1024x772

Calling all friends for an immediate help - Page 2 Water

Calling all friends for an immediate help - Page 2 Drop-of-water-in-sea2

Calling all friends for an immediate help - Page 2 0001

Calling all friends for an immediate help - Page 2 Positive-words1

Calling all friends for an immediate help - Page 2 Words

Calling all friends for an immediate help - Page 2 Idyllwild-arts-word-cloud

Calling all friends for an immediate help - Page 2 Wordart-1

Calling all friends for an immediate help - Page 2 Healingwordsart

Calling all friends for an immediate help - Page 2 Stonehenge-merlin-vernon

Calling all friends for an immediate help - Page 2 Avalon-5

UFO2
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:36 am

mudra wrote:Beautifull people,

I long time said when I first met you again in Old PA that we were a soul family.
    How can there be so much love indeed between beings that hardly had a chance
    to meet one another in the flesh in this life ?

The many signs of Love I am receiving from everyone of you are of great comfort to me.
    Magamud it is so sweet of you to think of a mantra for me and changing your avatar accordingly :)

I underwent two batteries of exams this week in search of understanding what created the issue in the kidney in the first place.
    The latest news is that there is 90% chances that the origin of the ill is'nt of a malign nature.
    There are tissues of a coton like texture that grew in the kidney area and also some around some vein and artery.
    This can't be operated and removed and will need some chemical treatment once we are sure this is what it is.
    Prior to any treatment being decided upon I will get a biopsy of these tissues in the next weeks to come.

In the meantime I am enjoying being around my family and taking time to appreciate the many gifts that life brings me.
    Your many signs of kindness being part of them .
    I am picking strengh everyday.

I wish a Merry Christmas to all of you and hug everyone of you dearly.
    Many blessings for the New Year to come .

Here we are around our camp fire .
    May there be many more years of growing older together and polish our wisdom and wiseness as the world continues to go round.

Jai Jagdeesh ~ With You

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRuluMJe21g

The Karen

mudra

Dear Mudra..........once again I am really pleased to hear how thorough your doctors are being in finding out the causes of your problems. Better still, that they are treatable, the chances of complete recovery so good. cheers

That you're feeling strong enough now to post again is great to see, but you being pain-free and making a full recovery will be the best blessing of all.

Hadriel Hugs Hadriel
    Adv2
    Adv2

Post  Adv2 Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:56 pm

Mudra,

Glad to hear of your recovery. Here's to your going back to full health and Prana.

A-
    Arrowwind
    Arrowwind

Post  Arrowwind Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:40 pm

Dear Mudra,

I come to this thread late in your challenges. I am glad that this is not being seen as critical and that you are feeling better. I can not help but offer health advice due to the fact that that is what I am all about.

Look into serrapeptase for removing unwated tissues in the body of a foreign nature. I would take 80,000 IU twice a day for a week, then increase to 120,000 IU twice a day. See www.serrapeptase.info and for another awakening to go this site and read the 250 testimonials on this product to understand what it can do found on the following product site. Before I did any 'chemical' treatment this is what I would be doing for at least a 4 month trial. What you describe sounds very much like amyloid as found in Alzheimer's disease. Cant say for sure but this condition sometimes appears around people's internal organs other than the brain. I think Serrapeptase could take care of it... there is a chance. There would be no risk to try.

http://www.iherb.com/Doctor-s-Best-Best-Serrapeptase-270-Veggie-Caps/12714

I would also purchase an sonic wave machine and learn to make liposomal vitamin c which is proving to be more effective than vitamin c by IV. It will not give any stomach distress. Take up to 4 ounces a day but start with one and move up over a week.

As more medical info comes I may have more ideas for you.

Arrow’s Liposomal Recipe

Arrow’s Recipe = 1250mg AC per fluid ounce enters cells better than IV vitamin c

32 ounces water total.

3 tablespoons AC (45grams) ( Mix the ac and the baking soda in 4 ounces taken from the 32)

3 tsp baking soda

9 tablespoons lecithin

Use luke warm water, not hot, in the blender to help dissolve the lecithin.

add the lecithin and blend for about 3 minutes

Mix the Ascorbic Acid in and then the baking soda in the 4 ounces of water slowly so it doesn’t bubble over.

Put it in the blender and blend 3 minutes

Fill sonic machine and turn on for total of 24 minutes.

Makes 2 batches in the sonic machine, 2 cups each.

Run sonic machine for 4 settings (6 minutes each on my machine) = 24 minutes per batch

for further info on lipsomal c go here: http://www.pdazzler.com/archives/62

I hope that I haven't crossed a line posting this amongst all these lovely prayers.

Arrow
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:39 am

Thank You so much Arrowind.
    Someone else in the Mists gave me the same advice today.
    I am rather enthusiastic about it cheers
    I just ordered this Serrapeptase and should start this program
    in a few days when it arrives.

Much Love for You

The Karen

mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:17 am

Calling all friends for an immediate help - Page 2 Amazing-beach-friends-friendship-love-Favim.com-256710

I thought you friends would like to know ...
    I was in the hospital for surgery last week where the biopsy was done plus some other things that were needed.
    The results from the biopsy came yesterday and confirmed the illness I am suffering from is not of a malign nature.
    Although the Fibrosis is still around and will have to be treated now , I have suffered no major discomfort during this past week
    and the strange pains that used to haunt me now and then since my previous intervention have'nt returned so far.
    I am quite happy as I am also able to sleep well at night again.

Being in your Heart and prayers has been of great help to me .
    Thank you for your support.

Lawless

Much The Karen for You

mudra

malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:29 am

This is very good news Mudra...and I'm not surprised at all Wink

Mall...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:46 am

Mudra, you have been on my mind all week and I was just wondering what the test results were. This is very good news indeed my friend. Congratulations! cheers

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:27 am

Wonderful news! cheers Harp
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:34 am

Double Thumbs Up Flowers The Winner Toast cheers sunny Cheerful
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:42 am

Great news!!!

I'm glad that souls gathered here aided and that it worked!

cheers
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:22 pm

Good news
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Calling all friends for an immediate help - Page 2 Empty Calling All Friends For An Immediate Help

Post  Jenetta Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:54 pm

Love never leaves.

Calling all friends for an immediate help - Page 2 374937Calling all friends for an immediate help - Page 2 374937Calling all friends for an immediate help - Page 2 374937

Calling all friends for an immediate help - Page 2 232749
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:38 am

Glad you are better Mudra. Your posts have been spot on.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:51 am