tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

what to do if i lost iPhone backup password

olioar
    olioar

what to do if i lost iPhone backup password Empty what to do if i lost iPhone backup password

Post  olioar Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:07 pm

I lost iPhone backup password!!? How to restore iPhone data?
    I know this is plain stupid of me but I completely forgot what my apple backup password was i tried all the ones I could think of but none of them are right. I just remember telling myself that this will be an easy password to remember but clearly it wasn’t easy enough :( does anyone know a way that I can crack iPhone backup password without knowing my old password like an email thing or something! Cause I am so stumped!

A suggestion from IT friends supported to me - with Tenorshare iPhone Backup Password Recovery to restore iPhone backup. Three easy steps are listed as below:

The first step: Download backup password recovery tool and import encrypted backup file
    Download Tenorshare iPhone Backup Unlocker to your pc and setup the tool. Then run this tool. It'll need you import the encrypted backup file via click "Open".

The second step: Choose attack method to remove iPhone backup password.

Three kinds of attack modes are supported. Please choose any one as your needs. They're: Brute-force Attack, Brute-force with Mask Attack and Dictionary Attack. While, I selected Dictionary Attack mode to help me to my password list possesses an exceptional file!

The third step: easy to get lost iPhone backup password Windows.
    During several minutes, I gained the password quickly. Not long ago I must click "Copy" possibly at night time password to string out the backup file password. In that case your relationship isn't hard and you now can do cracking encrypted iPhone backup!

Tenorshare iPhone Backup Unlocker will also benefit iPad, iPod, iTunes, etc! Such as lost iPhone backup password iTunes, remove iPod backup password.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

what to do if i lost iPhone backup password Empty Re: what to do if i lost iPhone backup password

Post  Carol Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:29 pm

Thanks for the tip olioar. Thubs Up

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:04 pm