tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

HP password reset - I forgot HP laptop password!

olioar
    olioar

HP password reset - I forgot HP laptop password! Empty HP password reset - I forgot HP laptop password!

Post  olioar Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:04 am

HP password reset - I forgot HP laptop password!
    Okay I've a laptop that has been giving through friend who didn't demand it anymore. These days, as i open or start the laptop, I can't login the computer, you will find there's password needed!

Some type of computer technician said: "I simply can't believe anyone would forget their admin password them to use everyday to have on computer. Make me feel like we are being asked to aid hack in a computer. You can reset the password. Just restore laptop computer back to its factory settings. Course you can lose everything. However, if it finishes restoring it is possible to put any password inside it you'd like. An effective way should be to ask the person owns laptop for that admin password." Concern is still alive. I finally must find out solution on my own:

Make a disk for HP password reset to hack HP using your detailed six steps:
    1. Logon home you might download something. Download Windows Password Recovery Tool Professional, handle the installation with several clicks and run it.
    2. Burn a Windows 7 password reset disk that includes a blank CD/DVD or Usb memory. An Usb stick will improve but if your locked Win 7 pc with all the driver.
    3. Connect the burned Win 7 password reset disk for that locked Win 7 computer, Press DELETE, F1, F2, F10, F12 or Alt+S (select one or combined key that screen may display a sentence while computer starts), then set bios to begin with pc from Usb memory, restart pc alone will load application.
    4. Possess the user account you want reset the unknown logon password, click "reset" button first password reset.
    5. Some text box displays, follow on "Yes", next the login password will likely be reset only one more.
    6. Shift out this Windows 7 password reset disk, restart PC with logon password problem. You'll successfully logon Windows 7 without password.

Would you obtain the solutions to hack HP with HP password reset disk? Does one also learn enough to unravel HP password problem now?

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:18 am