tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

BREAKING NEWS! CIVIL WAR COMING!

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

BREAKING NEWS! CIVIL WAR COMING!  Empty BREAKING NEWS! CIVIL WAR COMING!

Post  JesterTerrestrial Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:44 am

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/iSZplHDdhnI?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/iSZplHDdhnI?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

One way or another, we as a FREE People can no longer tolerate TYRANNY! The "Jury Box" has failed, the "Ballot Box" has been compromised and corrupted through computer counts in SPAIN(!), illegal aliens voting and the Bastardly practice of the Demoncrats stuffing the Box with dead peoples votes and etc., etc.! We may not be able to save the Union but we can certainly save our Individual State sovereignty! Enough is enough, Yobamaba is not legally qualified to sit as "President"; our Nation has been stolen by the British Crown and Wall Street (these are the ones that he serves.) If the Fed tries to stop secession, there will be an uprising of historical proportions. PREPARE and be BRAVE, remember William Wallace.

Citizens from 15 states have filed petitions to secede from the United States

Texas files petition to secede from United States
    November 11, 2012

As of Saturday November 10, 2012, citizens from 15 States have petitioned the Obama Administration for withdrawal from the United States of America in order to create its own government.

States following this action include: Louisiana, Texas, Montana, North Dakota, Indiana, Mississippi, Kentucky, North Carolina, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, Colorado, Oregon and New York. These States have requested that the Obama Administration grant a peaceful withdrawal from the United States.

These citizen generated petitions were filed just days after the 2012 presidential election.

Louisiana was the first State to file a petition a day after the election by a Michael E. from Slidell, Louisiana. Texas was the next State to follow by a Micah H. from Arlington, Texas.

The government allows one month from the day the petition is submitted to obtain 25,000 signatures in order for the Obama administration to consider the request.

The Texas petition reads as follows:

The US continues to suffer economic difficulties stemming from the federal government’s neglect to reform domestic and foreign spending. The citizens of the US suffer from blatant abuses of their rights such as the NDAA, the TSA, etc. Given that the state of Texas maintains a balanced budget and is the 15th largest economy in the world, it is practically feasible for Texas to withdraw from the union, and to do so would protect it’s citizens’ standard of living and re-secure their rights and liberties in accordance with the original ideas and beliefs of our founding fathers which are no longer being reflected by the federal government.

As of 12:46 am, Sunday, signatures obtained by Louisiana, 7,358; Texas, 3,771; Florida, 636; Georgia, 475; Alabama, 834; North Carolina, 792; Kentucky, 467; Mississippi, 475; Indiana, 449; North Dakota, 162; Montana, 440; Colorado, 324; Oregon, 328; New Jersey, 301 and New York, 169. Many more States are expected to follow.

A petition is not searchable at whitehouse.gov until 150 signatures have been obtained. It is the originator's responsibility to obtain these signatures.

The Texas petition can be reviewed and/or signed by clicking here.
    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/peacefully-grant-state-texas-withdraw-united-states-america-and-create-its-own-new-government/BmdWCP8B

http://www.examiner.com/article/15-states-including-texas-have-filed-a-petition-to-secede-from-the-united-states-1

we petition the obama administration to:
    Peacefully grant the State of Texas to withdraw from the United States of America and create its own NEW government.

The US continues to suffer economic difficulties stemming from the federal government's neglect to reform domestic and foreign spending. The citizens of the US suffer from blatant abuses of their rights such as the NDAA, the TSA, etc. Given that the state of Texas maintains a balanced budget and is the 15th largest economy in the world, it is practically feasible for Texas to withdraw from the union, and to do so would protect it's citizens' standard of living and re-secure their rights and liberties in accordance with the original ideas and beliefs of our founding fathers which are no longer being reflected by the federal government.
    Created: Nov 09, 2012
    Issues: Civil Rights and Liberties, Economy, Government Reform
    Learn about Petition Thresholds
    Signatures needed by December 09, 2012 to reach goal of 25,000
    Total signatures on this petition
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

BREAKING NEWS! CIVIL WAR COMING!  Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS! CIVIL WAR COMING!

Post  JesterTerrestrial Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:26 pm

THE PROBLEM THAT WE HAVE IS THAT THE SUPREME COURT HAS DEEMED THAT CORPORATIONS ARE NOW CITIZENS!!!

THE CIVIL WAR THAT WE NEED TO HAVE IS US AGAINST THE FAKE CITIZENRY THAT IS RUNNING THE GOVERNMENT!!!

Civil War Soon - Us Against Corporate Handlers

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/R21slfvvG30?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/R21slfvvG30?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:41 pm

If there is any sort of anarchy, social-meltdown, running in the streets, martial law, or uncivil war -- I suspect that it was planned years (or decades) in advance by the PTB (human and otherwise). I've gotten rather jaded and cynical about a lot of things.
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:01 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:If there is any sort of anarchy, social-meltdown, running in the streets, martial law, or uncivil war -- I suspect that it was planned years (or decades) in advance by the PTB (human and otherwise). I've gotten rather jaded and cynical about a lot of things.

Thank you for the reply orthodoxymoron, well it has been said that if the resistance to all this government tyranny fails civil war is the next step because mostly everyone will know that the government is corrupt but their will be no option for diplomatic solution so the people will take the power back anyway they can. Good luck.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:32 am

Never Give Up, Jester!! A week ago, I told someone I was DONE posting. I didn't lie -- yet I have made several posts this week. Hopefully this one will be my last -- at least for the remainder of 2012. I think it is significant to imagine what 'Heaven' might be like -- and whether Heaven on Earth might be a future reality. Is Heaven a Democracy?? Is Heaven a Theocracy?? Is it Good to Have a God?? Can a Benevolent Theocracy and a Representative Republic peacefully coexist?? I have attempted to unite these two concepts within this Sacred Website -- and now I think my work is finished -- for now. Namaste and Godspeed.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:08 pm