tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+8
gscraig
Carol
grenouf
Aquaries1111
Jenetta
burgundia
orthodoxymoron
mudra
12 posters

Rev Kevin Annett: Public Declaration to the Vatican & The Republic of Kanata (Canada)

mudra
    mudra

Rev Kevin Annett: Public Declaration to the Vatican & The Republic of Kanata (Canada) Empty Rev Kevin Annett: Public Declaration to the Vatican & The Republic of Kanata (Canada)

Post  mudra Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:14 am

Rev Kevin Annett: Public Declaration to the Vatican & The Republic of Kanata (Canada)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08e30vnE6js

Love Always
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Rev Kevin Annett: Public Declaration to the Vatican & The Republic of Kanata (Canada) Empty Re: Rev Kevin Annett: Public Declaration to the Vatican & The Republic of Kanata (Canada)

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:24 pm

I hope humanity survives 'disclosure'. It needs to happen -- but how it happens should be considered very carefully. Disclosure might be over before most people know that it's started!!
    burgundia
    burgundia

Rev Kevin Annett: Public Declaration to the Vatican & The Republic of Kanata (Canada) Empty BREAKING NEWS REPORT from ITCCS & ACP

Post  burgundia Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:39 pm

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Rev Kevin Annett: Public Declaration to the Vatican & The Republic of Kanata (Canada) Empty Breaking News Report From ITCCS & ACP

Post  Jenetta Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:06 pm

Jason Bowman Lawyer For the Plaintiffs

[youtube]<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/PHSwPGiHoVo?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/PHSwPGiHoVo?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>[/youtube]

As below so above; As above so below
    mudra
    mudra

Rev Kevin Annett: Public Declaration to the Vatican & The Republic of Kanata (Canada) Empty Re: Rev Kevin Annett: Public Declaration to the Vatican & The Republic of Kanata (Canada)

Post  mudra Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:52 am

Rev Kevin Annett: Historic Federal Lawsuit against Vatican, UK Queen, Big Pharma et al.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z9_cg_QzOg

VANCOUVER, B.C. - In a July 9, 2012 interview with Alfred Lambremont Webre, JD, MEd, Rev. Kevin Annett, Acting Secretary of the International Tribunal Into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS.ORG), provides an update on the historic class action filed July 4, 2012 in the Federal Court of Canada (Toronto) brought by the Association of Canadian Plaintiffs and the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State against the Vatican, Elizabeth Windsor (the UK Queen), Big Pharma, the Prime Minister of Canada and others for conspiracy against First Nations peoples in Canada.

Love Always
    mudra
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:58 am

Jenetta wrote:Jason Bowman Lawyer For the Plaintiffs

[youtube]<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/PHSwPGiHoVo?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/PHSwPGiHoVo?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>[/youtube]

Full Video

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:01 pm

VATICAN TRAIL BEGINS - KEVIN ANNETT, ITCCS CANADA, INTERVIEWED BY ALEX BACKMAN- CRN®

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:39 am

On June 10, 2012, Kevin Annett appeared on Exopolitics TV to talk about his crusade to to expose "mass graves" at the site of the Brantford residential school that wasn't actually a mass grave.

What he didn't tell Exopolitics TV viewers as that on May 29, 2012, the Kanata Mohawk First Nation had already relieved him of any authority and responsibility to pursue this matter on their behalf. It wasn't the first time he was future endeavoured. He was given his walking papers by the Anglican Church long, long ago.

In the case of the Kanata First Nation, Annett was dismissed for doing precisely what he was doing on Exopolitics TV -- making unauthorized media communications, putting himself in the spotlight whether the facts of the case warrant it or not.

Footage of Kevin Annett appears courtesy of Exopolitics TV. Reuse is for the purpose of criticism, and is protected under section 27.1 of the Canada Copyright Act

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Rev Kevin Annett: Public Declaration to the Vatican & The Republic of Kanata (Canada) Empty Re: Kevin Annett Public Declaration To the Vatican

Post  Jenetta Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:18 pm

Aq....would you provide a Link for the above evidence please? BTW it was not the Anglican Church it was the United Church...and if you looked at the evidence of abuse suffered by the native indigenous population in Canada regarding the Catholic residential school system where Indian children were incarcerated until 1996 you would understand why Kevin Annett is fighting the system on their behalf!!

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:27 pm

Hi Jenetta,

I am in no way looking to debunk the credibility of Kevin Annett nor Jason Bowman.. in fact, they do indeed have my support. I want nothing more than to see justice be done against the crimes that the Pope, the Vatican, the Queen and all others involved in have done. The website I found that initial link on was at http://www.genuinewitty.com.

Hope that helps.

Last edited by Aquaries1111 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:50 pm

Hmmm,,, Is this a co-incidence of some kind? A Grenouf just became a new member #885 On Mists.. and here is a comment just found in relation to the www.genuinewitty.com website posted...

grenouf
    July 11, 2012 at 11:41 pm (UTC -4) Link to this comment
    Perhaps the indigenous people took it back, like Annett’s name?

http://www.genuinewitty.com/2012/07/11/pssst-wanna-invest-in-a-zimbabwe-gold-mine-feat-jason-bowman/#comments

Just saying, maybe God does indeed see everything....

grenouf
    grenouf

Rev Kevin Annett: Public Declaration to the Vatican & The Republic of Kanata (Canada) Empty The court case is a lie...

Post  grenouf Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:51 pm

I was there that day, and what I heard didn't smell right to me. So, I went to the clerk of the court and asked them if there was a court case filed. They said there was no case, and laughed at the concept Jason Bowman was slinging of an 'ex-parte' case. I've covered this in my blog, but am unable to post a link as I'm a new user.

www.genuinewitty.com
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:03 pm

Grenouf,

You seem to have gone to a lot of trouble looking to tarnish the credibility of Kevin Annett and Jason Bowman, now why is this? We all have skeletons in our closets but this does not mean that crimes have not been committed by all defending parties mentioned in said court case.. What is your story?
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Rev Kevin Annett: Public Declaration to the Vatican & The Republic of Kanata (Canada) Empty Re: Kevin Annett Public Declaration To the Vatican

Post  Jenetta Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:08 pm

grenouf wrote:I was there that day, and what I heard didn't smell right to me. So, I went to the clerk of the court and asked them if there was a court case filed. They said there was no case, and laughed at the concept Jason Bowman was slinging of an 'ex-parte' case. I've covered this in my blog, but am unable to post a link as I'm a new user.

www dot genuinewitty dot com

Well the rat has surfaced Greg Renouf...he is doing everything he can to discredit the abuse that native indian children suffered at the hands of the Catholic residential school system. He was also trying to disrupt the proceedings of Jason Bowman's recent interview with the media.

http://thismanisdangerous.wordpress.com/category/greg-renouf/

http://thismanisdangerous.wordpress.com/greg-renouf-this-man-is-dangerous/toronto-statement-against-greg-renouf-passed-by-occupy-toronto-ga-april-9-2012/

High Alert Carol....ban his postings...better get this creep out of the Mists!

grenouf
    grenouf

Post  grenouf Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:10 pm

That website was published by a man who is in prison right now for orchestrating violence at the Toronto G20. I am in the process of having the site taken down.

Regardless, if you watch the video I made with the clerk of the court, it is undeniable that Annett is lying and that the court case is a fraud.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:31 pm

Thank you for sharing this with us grenouf . Thubs Up

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    grenouf
    grenouf

Post  grenouf Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:31 pm

You're welcome!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:34 pm

Jenetta wrote:
    grenouf wrote:I was there that day, and what I heard didn't smell right to me. So, I went to the clerk of the court and asked them if there was a court case filed. They said there was no case, and laughed at the concept Jason Bowman was slinging of an 'ex-parte' case. I've covered this in my blog, but am unable to post a link as I'm a new user.

www dot genuinewitty dot com

Well the rat has surfaced Greg Renouf...he is doing everything he can to discredit the abuse that native indian children suffered at the hands of the Catholic residential school system. He was also trying to disrupt the proceedings of Jason Bowman's recent interview with the media.

http://thismanisdangerous.wordpress.com/category/greg-renouf/

http://thismanisdangerous.wordpress.com/greg-renouf-this-man-is-dangerous/toronto-statement-against-greg-renouf-passed-by-occupy-toronto-ga-april-9-2012/

High Alert Carol....ban his postings...better get this creep out of the Mists!

He hasn't violated the forum rules.

So what is this all about?

Banned from both Occupy Vancouver and Occupy Toronto, Greg Renouf has been bullying and harassing women organisers in occupy spaces. He has displayed, on many occasions, deeply racist and misogynist behaviour. His behaviour falls into easily recognisable patterns and we believe that he poses a real threat to community safety.

Last edited by Carol on Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:35 pm

www.genuinewitty.com

I saw that video you made Grenouf, does not mean you taped it in the right "courthouse"... I've learned to believe nothing except truth.. I say, let the truth ALWAYS prevail.
    grenouf
    grenouf

Post  grenouf Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:37 pm

You can have a look at the court docket. I have included a screenshot of it on this article, as well as a link to the court's website:

www dot genuinewitty dot com/2012/07/03/kevin-annett-announces-fake-court-date/
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:41 pm

Grenouf,

At the end of the day what matters in life is ones intentions.. now.. it seems you spend far too much time looking to tarnish credibility rather than see the bigger picture here.. 50,000 children have been slaughtered.. I want justice in this matter and I will give "energetically" support to Kevin Annett and Jason Bowman in succeeding in this case.. Thank you.. Have a nice Day!
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Post  Jenetta Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:46 pm

grenouf wrote:That website was published by a man who is in prison right now for orchestrating violence at the Toronto G20. I am in the process of having the site taken down.

Regardless, if you watch the video I made with the clerk of the court, it is undeniable that Annett is lying and that the court case is a fraud.

http://undercoverkity.wordpress.com/2012/03/01/so-who-was-nehind-the-g20-riots-and-supporting-the-black-bloc/

grenouf
    grenouf

Post  grenouf Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:50 pm

What matters here is the truth. Every time Kevin Annett lies about what he is doing, he discredits the people who are really trying to fix the problem. The Mohawk elders have denounced his work- is that not enough for you?
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Post  Jenetta Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:52 pm

grenouf wrote:What matters here is the truth. Every time Kevin Annett lies about what he is doing, he discredits the people who are really trying to fix the problem. The Mohawk elders have denounced his work- is that not enough for you?

We also look at a new blog targeting a dangerous "occupy" activist Greg Renouf who has in multiple ways (misogynist, sexist, racist, classist, colonial) harassed women of colour and threatened police violence against dedicated social justice warriors. a campaign to stop his destructive ways and barr him from social justice spaces. see http://thismanisdangerous.wordpress.com for more info.

grenouf
    grenouf

Post  grenouf Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:53 pm

Read the words on that blog very carefully, there is not one shred of evidence behind it. This is what happens when one writes about the Black Bloc...

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:20 am