tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

White House website deluged with secession petitions from 20 states

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

White House website deluged with secession petitions from 20 states  Empty White House website deluged with secession petitions from 20 states

Post  Carol Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:57 pm

White House website deluged with secession petitions from 20 states  Flag-cutout-Texas-secede
    White House ‘secede’ petitions reach 675,000 signatures, 50-state participation
    Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/14/white-house-secede-petitions-reach-660000-signatures-50-state-participation/#ixzz2CD6tBAyY

Last edited by Carol on Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

White House website deluged with secession petitions from 20 states  Empty Re: White House website deluged with secession petitions from 20 states

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:47 pm

I guess I'm presently thinking in terms of a simultaneous centralization and decentralization.
    Arrowwind
    Arrowwind

White House website deluged with secession petitions from 20 states  Empty Re: White House website deluged with secession petitions from 20 states

Post  Arrowwind Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:02 am

25,000 signatures for Texas is smaller than ant sh^t.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:40 am

What is disturbing is how evenly the nation is already divided which has been evident in the past 4 US elections (3 of them rigged). It shows a significant diversion in values which is evident in what is happening culturally in various states and cities. I seriously doubt any state will be allowed to secede as the strangle hold of the Federal government is too big. Federal funds would stop to those states and Federal taxes collected is what keeps the Federal government going. The states wouldn't have an army at their disposal nor a means to protect themselves from Marshal Law (the long arm of the Federal Government). More then anything else these petitions are a protest against the Federal Government run amuck and refusing to be accountable to the populace. Basically the Fiscal Cliff is far more serious then anyone can possible comprehend and with the Federal Reserve (a private corporation) printing billions of dollars on a regular basis with no form of real collateral backing it up, the value of the dollar continues to erode creating hyper inflation on basic products like gas ($4.26 a gallon), milk ($4.97 a gallon in the cheapest spot $7 in others), a loaf of bread ($5). And the prices continue to rise. More then a fifth of the nation is on food stamps and 47% of women giving birth are now unmarried. Get the picture? This is a nation going down the drain. The real fight between the two is those who believe one is accountable and lives a responsible life paying their own way and those who believe that they are entitled to handouts (how do you think the 47% of unmarried women giving birth survive?).

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:57 am

Imagine a Glass-Covered Geodesic Dome with 10,000 seats -- on the Earth-Side of the Moon -- as being the 'Crystal-Capitol' of the United States of the Solar System. What Would Robert Schuller and Richard Hoagland Say??!! I have spoken of the possibility of a King and Queen of the United States of the Solar System. Instead of Da'an and Zo'or running the show -- imagine an Elected Human King and Queen presiding over USSS Sessions -- and discussing various galactic issues privately. Should a mostly silent Theocratic Council ensure the purity and integrity of the United States of the Solar System?? Should a Responsible-Theocracy be combined with Responsible-Freedom?? Freedom is a two-edged sword -- which is why I use the term 'Responsible-Freedom'. Is there 'Religious and Political Freedom' in 'Heaven'?? When God issues a command -- does everyone vote on it, to decide whether they are going to obey God, or not?? Is 'Just Following Orders' a legitimate rationalization and/or defense for Absolute Obedience, if God issues Commands which are contrary to His and/or Her Commandments?? Does the 'Sovereignty of God' and 'God's Prerogative' legitimize all 'Acts of God' -- regardless of how reprehensible they might seem to be?? I have attempted to combine the concepts of a Benevolent-Theocracy with a Representative-Republic -- which probably angers EVERYONE. Does Freedom = Confusion?? What if this solar system has been governed for thousands of years by a Centralized Other-Than-Human Solar System Government which does NOT want a Centralized Human Solar System Government which combines a Benevolent-Theocracy with a Representative-Republic?? Think deeply about the 'Flood of Noah' and the 'Tower of Babel Incident'. Is the Separation of Church and State necessary if you have a Good God, a Good Religion, and a Good Government?? Does Freedom = Rebellion?? Does Theocracy = Tyranny?? I keep wondering if the Federal Government is an extension of the Secret Government? I keep wondering if the Secret Government is the New World Order? I keep wondering if the New World Order is the New Solar System? I keep wondering if the New World Order has ruled the Solar System for Thousands of Years? I keep wondering if the New World Order is the Kingdom of God? I keep wondering if the Kingdom of God is the Universal Church? I keep wondering if all of the above is NOT ruled by Human Beings? Does Satan rule the New World Order?? I keep wondering if One Race's God Is Another Race's Satan?? Does Satan have an office at Goldman Sachs?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R180uqn2OKs Do Politicians, Clergy, Bankers, and CEO's hang-out with Satan? Are bloody-rituals part of the deal? Does a Centralized Solar System Government run everything?? I am NOT opposed to the RIGHT kind of Centralized Solar System Governance -- but I fear that the one we MIGHT'VE had for thousands of years is NOT nice. But really, we might not live in a nice universe. I simply wish for this solar system to be governed in a reasonable and rational manner -- with a minimum of drama and panic. Solar System Governance should be the most boring activity imaginable -- at least to the casual observer.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:19 am

White House website deluged with secession petitions from 20 states
    Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/11/white-house-website-deluged-with-secession-petitions-from-19-states/#ixzz2C4FrRZkf

The petition to let Texas secede from the U.S. to be reviewed by the White House
    As of 3:40 p.m. ET, more than 25,000 Texans have already signed the petition on The White House website to let Texas peacefully secede from United States of America and “create its own NEW government.” http://blog.chron.com/txpotomac/2012/11/the-petition-to-let-texas-secede-from-the-u-s-to-be-reviewed-by-the-white-house/

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:15 pm

What if the 'War Against the New World Order' is orchestrated by the New World Order?? Might this '20 State Secession' be orchestrated by the New World Order to destroy the legitimate and constitutional United States of America?? Incidently, I like watching Alex Jones documentaries to help me figure out what's really going on in this country, world, and solar system -- but I have to be very careful not to get caught-up in the anger and the tendency toward anarchy and mob-rule. This is VERY tricky territory.
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:30 pm

If we depart from the primary idea that this whole 3d-life we are experiencing on this planet is one big illusion, it is logical to conclude that its expected abolition in the current End Times cannot be achieved by making structural – social, economic and political – changes and reforms within this illusion. The whole illusion must be eliminated at one fell swoop.

Similar we've here the reason why Oxy's hickup makes him spin like a western dervish
    around the sun... What if Oxy want to become the second son/sun?
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:07 pm

Eartheart wrote:If we depart from the primary idea that this whole 3d-life we are experiencing on this planet is one big illusion, it is logical to conclude that its expected abolition in the current End Times cannot be achieved by making structural – social, economic and political – changes and reforms within this illusion. The whole illusion must be eliminated at one fell swoop. Similar we've here the reason why Oxy's hickup makes him spin like a western dervish around the sun... What if Oxy want to become the second son/sun?
    Who and What existed prior to the creation of Male and Female Human Physicality?? Who created Humanity -- and Why?? I keep hearing Extermination-Language. Is the Exterminaation of Humanity the Final Solution to the Great Controversy Between Christ and Satan in the Conflict of the Ages?? If a Pristine 1958 Ferrari TR 250 needs a tune-up -- should it be destroyed?? If someone has a tooth-ache -- should they be murdered?? Should the beings who have been screwing-up this solar system and the human race for thousands of years -- then turn around and destroy the solar system and the human race -- because the solar system and the human race are screwed-up?? Read the Old Testament, the Book of Revelation, the 'Gods of Eden', and the 'Great Controversy'. This is NOT a pretty picture. What's wrong with this picture? BTW -- I simply enjoy watching and commenting.
    Arrowwind
    Arrowwind

Post  Arrowwind Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:06 am

Texas will not leave the union. In order to leave the union it would have to have the support of the oil and gas industry which is still largely what Texas runs on.
    It will never happen.

And what is this anyway with this petition? Texas asking permission from the Feds to leave the union ? Asking Obama

This peititon should be directed at the State Legislature not the Federal Government. If the State Legislature supports it then they merely instruct companies to stop collecting federal taxes, withdraw from federal elections, set up a more cohesive state governement and be willing to bite the bullet of withdrawl of federal assistence in welfare, foodstamps, medicaid, medicare, and all Federal grants. ... but if they can keep their own money, continue to tax the people via the state they may be much more wealthy and have more money for social projects, if they should decide they want to continue with some form of that.

Be aware, that Texas receives huge sums in benefit programs. It would likely shut down most hospitals if funds were withdrawn and indigent medical patients would be out on the street and nuring homes would dump all their patients almost over night.

and again 25,000 signatures is a mere nothing

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:22 am