tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

interesting white house document

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

interesting white house document Empty interesting white house document

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:47 pm

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

interesting white house document Empty Re: interesting white house document

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:49 pm

your tax dollars being used against you Wink ~ susan lynne schwenger
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:15 pm

‎"The Natural Law will prevail regardless of man-made laws, tribunals, and governments."
    --Traditional Circle of Elders, NAVAJO-HOPI

The Great Spirit made Laws by which Man needs to live. These Laws are just and are about living in harmony. Man has passed many laws that say it is okay to do things. Many of these man-made laws are out of harmony with the Laws of the Great Spirit. These man-made laws will cause trouble for the human being if they are out of harmony with the Laws of the Creator.

Great Spirit, teach me Your Laws.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:41 pm

I'd suggest reading the whole thing word for word to wrap your head around what is being proposed here.

Keep in mind...the "indefinite detainment" bill has not been vetoed either....so it stands.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/vetoed-legislation

coupled with this news.....is not a sunny picture.

The Fourth Amendment (Amendment IV) to the United States Constitution is the part of the Bill of Rights which guards against unreasonable searches and seizures, along with requiring any warrant to be judicially sanctioned and supported by probable cause. It was adopted as a response to the abuse of the writ of assistance, which is a type of general search warrant, in the American Revolution. Search and arrest should be limited in scope according to specific information supplied to the issuing court, usually by a law enforcement officer, who has sworn by it

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:00 pm

Oh yes....let's not forget their activating the FEMA camps to become operational......And I've seen these things with my own eyes while living in California in the San Fernando Valley....complete with standing railway cars just like the one's that have been shown to transport cattle .......er I mean people. Rolling Eyes

http://www.infowars.com/exclusive-government-activating-fema-camps-across-u-s/

http://static.infowars.com/2011/12/i/general/kbr-doc.pdf

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:40 pm