tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
ClearWater
Anchor
Floyd
7 posters

Things to do to take your mind of relentless disinfo

Floyd
    Floyd

Things to do to take your mind of relentless disinfo Empty Things to do to take your mind of relentless disinfo

Post  Floyd Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:33 am

If you find it difficult coping with the deliberate and confusing lies being peddled by various people on specific conspiracy websites then there is an easy way out from getting caught up in their sticky web of subliminal psychological manipulation.
    Their method is simple. They use these methods to disconnect you from your relationships with the world and other people and to inject you with a deadly serum of fear and paranoia.
    Charlatans, fraudsters and confidence tricksters are given a platform on conspiracy sites to throw people of the scent as you will know.
    On some forums you can see this having a negative effect on people who would normally probably be ok. Its time to fight back.
    Be extremeley discerning around 90% of conspiracy theories and whistle blower testimonies will be engineered or wild imagination.
    Look after yourself. Give yourself a break, engage with nature or go for a pint..whatever relaxes you. Get your life back from these people. You are going to need it.
    Read a good book
    I reccomend Three Men in a Boat by Jerome K Jerome
    a light and airy read.
    Keep your sense of humour. Laugh at some of the stories but be true to the real issues.
    If it all gets to much for you-quit. Its not worth it.
    Enjoy your life.
    Anchor
    Anchor

Things to do to take your mind of relentless disinfo Empty Re: Things to do to take your mind of relentless disinfo

Post  Anchor Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:29 pm

Essentially - trust yourself.
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

Things to do to take your mind of relentless disinfo Empty Re: Things to do to take your mind of relentless disinfo

Post  ClearWater Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:40 pm

I have been disconnecting from information lately. I suppose I've reached a point where none of it really means anything to me anymore. It's not even a matter of whether it's legitimate info or disinfo...that seems unimportant to me at the moment. I've spent nearly the last 20 years (wow) taking in enormous amounts of information, digesting other peoples ideas and evidence. It seems I've had quite enough of it.

Where I've previously spent my time reading new age/spiritual/non-fiction books, I'm now spending that time reading fictional books...connecting more with the playful, imaginative parts of myself. Where I've previously spent my time reading about other peoples personal thoughts and experiences on internet forums and websites, I'm now spending that time getting in touch with and writing about my own thoughts, feelings, intuitions, etc...getting to know myself more fully.

In the long run, it seems to me that there is a balance to be struck on these fronts...I suppose we're all always in the process of allowing that balance to come through, and we're each at different stages of that manifestation. It's all good. Things to do to take your mind of relentless disinfo Icon_sunny
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:17 am

Out of our outward look to the world we gather knowledge and in return we bring the world knowingness ...our inner truth .
    That is the ebb and flow of life .
    The journey without allows the journey within .
    When inner truth outgrowth knowledge...from illusion back to source we create the world anew.

And indeed Floyd the outside world has many pitfalls ..it's a bit like a maze where one can temporarily loose awareness .
    Remaining at the center of the wheel is our challenge.

Love from me
    mudra
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah

Post  pineal-pilot-in merkabah Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:35 pm

i browse subjects thats are of importance nowadays jsut to keep myself up to speed eg; the oil spill. Gardening and walking the dog are what i do mainly now Things to do to take your mind of relentless disinfo Icon_cheers . there definateluy comes a point where you know enough factual information /disinform ation and then its time to get back to enjoying things with your new found expanded awareness/consciousness.
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sat May 05, 2012 4:55 pm

Floyd wrote:If you find it difficult coping with the deliberate and confusing lies being peddled by various people on specific conspiracy websites then there is an easy way out from getting caught up in their sticky web of subliminal psychological manipulation.
    Their method is simple. They use these methods to disconnect you from your relationships with the world and other people and to inject you with a deadly serum of fear and paranoia.
    Charlatans, fraudsters and confidence tricksters are given a platform on conspiracy sites to throw people of the scent as you will know.
    On some forums you can see this having a negative effect on people who would normally probably be ok. Its time to fight back.
    Be extremeley discerning around 90% of conspiracy theories and whistle blower testimonies will be engineered or wild imagination.
    Look after yourself. Give yourself a break, engage with nature or go for a pint..whatever relaxes you. Get your life back from these people. You are going to need it.
    Read a good book
    I reccomend Three Men in a Boat by Jerome K Jerome
    a light and airy read.
    Keep your sense of humour. Laugh at some of the stories but be true to the real issues.
    If it all gets to much for you-quit. Its not worth it.
    Enjoy your life.

Thubs Up
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Sun May 06, 2012 1:44 am

Great advice. Not quite two years ago, I decided to take my life back.

Went back to work, and bought my first home.

Very busy with work, home, family and friends.

If my destiny comes calling, I am ready.

In the meantime, I have a life to lead!!!

Best to all...

C1

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:35 pm