tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Tips on how to login pc with a Windows 7 password recovery disk?

olioar
    olioar

Tips on how to login pc with a Windows 7 password recovery disk? Empty Tips on how to login pc with a Windows 7 password recovery disk?

Post  olioar Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:21 am

Tips on how to login pc with a Windows 7 password recovery disk?
    I forgot my windows 7 & I completely forgot my password! How do i reset the pc or can do something to fix it? We have no disc since i have obtained this used two months ago. Thanks! :) I've searched that this password disk can help solve password recovery problem quickly, how can I do this?

I've tried using "admin" or "administrator" since password, nonetheless it rule isn't followed.
    When i got great useful info:
    There are many options, including automated solutions (although a simple expertise inside pc is vital - like techniques to burn an ISO file and boot from CD drive - requires access in the non-locked computer, naturally). Develop a password reset disk Windows 7 with Windows Password Recovery Tool 3.0. After you are producing a very good password recovery utility to help you DIY passwords strength reset disk, then boot your very own machine with. Do because following steps:

1. Logon your laptop it's decision download something. Windows 7 password recovery CD download, handle the installation with several clicks and run it.
    2. Burn a Windows 7 password reset disk possessing a blank CD/DVD or USB memory device.
    3. Connect the burned Win 7 password reset disk with all the locked Win 7 computer, Press DELETE, F1, F2, F10, F12 or Alt+S (determine or combined key that screen may display a sentence while computer starts), then set bios additionally pc from CD, restart pc high will load application.
    4. Buy the user account you wish reset the unknown logon password, click "reset" button to commence password reset.
    5. A communication box will arrive, and then click "Yes", next the login password might be reset another solution.
    6. Shift out this password reset disk Windows 7; restart PC with logon password problem. Then you will successfully logon Windows 7 without password.

Having this Windows Password Recovery Tool 3.0, take this password reset disk Windows 7 using your hand, when password locked, everything is all overtimes be snap!
    Floyd
    Floyd

Tips on how to login pc with a Windows 7 password recovery disk? Empty Re: Tips on how to login pc with a Windows 7 password recovery disk?

Post  Floyd Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:24 am

I know you have an aversion to removing irrelevant spam Carol. However.

Die Spam Die Die Spam Die Die Spam Die Die Spam Die Die Spam Die Die Spam Die
    litixuwe
    litixuwe

Tips on how to login pc with a Windows 7 password recovery disk? Empty Forget windows 7 password?

Post  litixuwe Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:42 pm

forgot-windows-7-password.html]Forgot Windows 7 password? The following 3 methods are for your preference. Have a try!
    Option 1: Use a password reset disk to reset lost password if you have created one before forgtting the password.requirement: USB flash drive or floppytime: a few minutesNote: This password reset disk can be only created when you can log on with the lost windows password.
    Option 2: use a freeware to crack lost windows admin password, then you can get back the password, like Ophcrackrequirement: download Ophcrack live cd,time: more than i hour
    Option 3; a high efficient and easy-to-use low affordable shareware, like Rekeysoft Windows Password Recovery, which can reset windows 7 password quickly and successfully.Requirement: a bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive.Time: within a few minutes.Steps:
    Step 1: Download and install Rekeysoft Windows Password Recovery in any available computer. Download from anypasswordrecovery.com
    Step 2: Burn a bootable CD/DVD to remove lost Windows password. (or USB Flash drive)
    Step 3: Recover forgotten Windows password with the burned CD/DVD (or USB Flash drive)
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Tips on how to login pc with a Windows 7 password recovery disk? Empty Re: Tips on how to login pc with a Windows 7 password recovery disk?

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:08 am

Floyd wrote:I know you have an aversion to removing irrelevant spam Carol. However.

OMG!!!!!

I'm having breakfast right now - spam, egg, sausage and spam - and clicked on this thread...

But that's not all, I watched the video and choked on my SpamSojaMilk, spewing the SSM all over my 4000 euro Mac, which I only bought yesterday and is now completely ruined!

The good news is I don't like Mac anyway and needed an excuse to get rid of it without driving LADY TRANCOSO 'round the bin... bend.

"Spam, spam, spam, spaaaaaaaaammmmm!!!!"

Die Spam Die Beer
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:01 am

Thats absolutely spamtastic Uberlord.

I must offer you my conspamulations.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:57 am

Floyd wrote:Thats absolutely spamtastic Uberlord.

I must offer you my conspamulations.

Thank you, Floyd-san.

I'm invited for lunch by my posh lawyer friend.

Foie gras & spam...

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:55 am