tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
Carol
burgundia
lawlessline
magamud
8 posters

Floyd vs. Magamud Teasing out belief systems..

magamud
    magamud

Floyd vs. Magamud Teasing out belief systems.. Empty Floyd vs. Magamud Teasing out belief systems..

Post  magamud Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:36 am

Floyd,
    Lets try and have an intelligent conversation on each others perspectives. I would not want you to misperceive my pov and then use that assumption for wrong doing.

I say for now lets stay away from our etheric belief systems and stick with the practical world for now.

I believe there is no countries, no religions, no energy crisis, no food shortages and no wars.

What those actually are, is the Banksters misdirection techniques, to keep themselves hidden, keeping them in power and keeping humanity chasing its Tales...
    Therefore the Julian Assange's, the Chavez the Iranian president and all who appear to oppose the world order are nothing but the Dialectic of Empire recycling.

What you think?
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Floyd vs. Magamud Teasing out belief systems.. Empty Re: Floyd vs. Magamud Teasing out belief systems..

Post  lawlessline Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:10 pm

R we allow to bet on any of this? Or should I not be sticking my aw in as yet?

I wouldn't give those lazy merchant bankers that much credit really. not sure they are that smart. Wizard of Oz sort of thing with the curtain and all that.
    Lawless
    t
    magamud
    magamud

Floyd vs. Magamud Teasing out belief systems.. Empty Re: Floyd vs. Magamud Teasing out belief systems..

Post  magamud Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:34 pm

Come one, come all...

First I thought it was our government to blame, then it was the CIA, then it was the council on foreign relations, then the trilateral commission, then the cecil rhodes foundation, then the UN, then the Zionist, Then the Rothchilds, then the Builderberg group, The Banksters etc...

Its all a charade and they are all patsies.

What is the best way to keep in total power? Well by hiding of course and they do this by creating nationalism, separation, and creating an organic social system.
    There are no countries. There are no wars. There is no energy or food shortage. Do you see?

A question comes to light is, these guys cant be that organized.

Look at chemtrails and world wide geoengineering. The Big Brother world wide military complex. Look at our economic systems. The world wide culling agenda. NGO's, Corporations, The Mockingbird Ministry of Truth propaganda machine of News and entertainment, etc...

The World is following a Narrative, and an agenda...

This is run by the Masters of Deception and it has always been like this.

And yes this is oversimplification, but what else can I do. Rendition you and put you in a re education camp for 4 years?
    Thats a joke btw....

The Dialectic is a system to fool people. It appears as opposing natural organic systems fighting the good fight to bring out Truth and Justice.
    This is a lie....

Look at every revolution and empire that follows it. We are witnessing the same event NOW!
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:23 am

magamud wrote:
    What those actually are, is the Banksters misdirection techniques, to keep themselves hidden, keeping them in power and keeping humanity chasing its Tales...
    Therefore the Julian Assange's, the Chavez the Iranian president and all who appear to oppose the world order are nothing but the Dialectic of Empire recycling.

What you think?

Sounds very plausible.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:43 am

I've come to think more recently that the Bible is the play book that they follow. Who is to say that time travelers didn't have something to do with writing parts of the Bible from the onset? In fact, that time travel does occur it makes me wonder just how much is manipulated. With elitiest Geroge Bush Sr. involved with the time travel program since the sixties - that just chills my bones.

I mean - how much wealth and how much power does one need, crave or desire? For some, they appear to be a bottomless pit and they are to be pitied.

Dance with the devil and the devil will take his own.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:30 pm

Magamud wrote: There are no countries. There are no wars. There is no energy or food shortage. Do you see?

I say, whatever situation one finds themselves in they are not a victim Do you see? If one chooses to continue to see a "them vs us" then there shall be no peace, nor victory.. We are all connected... Do you see?

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:33 pm

Carol,
    I do enjoy talking about time travel, perhaps it needs its own thread. I am trying to have a practical thread so I can debate Floyd fairly.

Aquaries,
    Truth is the most important thing. How one finds homeostasis to it is virtuous.
    With that said, I respect your idea of peace, but we are also involved in War.

So more to the saying of, be as shrewd as a serpent and harmless as a dove.

This is the balance and to much of each way brings about imbalance....

Godspeed...
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:40 pm

magamud wrote:

Aquaries,
    Truth is the most important thing. How one finds homeostasis to it is virtuous.

So more to the saying of, be as shrewd as a serpent and harmless as a dove.

This is the balance and to much of each way brings about imbalance....

Godspeed...

Magamud also wrote: I believe there is no countries, no religions, no energy crisis, no food shortages and no wars.

We are also involved in war Magamud? Where's the consistency?
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:16 pm

The no wars is in reference to the Monarchs orchestrating war to keep themselves hidden. Our society is not organically spontaneous, it is a architected maze.

Does that make sense?

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:24 pm

This makes more sense!~~~ Butterfly...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:35 pm

Carol wrote:I've come to think more recently that the Bible is the play book that they follow. Who is to say that time travelers didn't have something to do with writing parts of the Bible from the onset? In fact, that time travel does occur it makes me wonder just how much is manipulated. With elitiest Geroge Bush Sr. involved with the time travel program since the sixties - that just chills my bones.

I mean - how much wealth and how much power does one need, crave or desire? For some, they appear to be a bottomless pit and they are to be pitied.

Dance with the devil and the devil will take his own.
    What if the world has been exactly the way God has wanted it to be -- for thousands of years -- right up to this very day?? What if the Bible is a combination of verdict, sentence, script, IQ-Test, etc?? I've come to the conclusion that Theology and the Bible are NOT fun subjects -- but that they are VERY necessary subjects for us to study -- if we wish to have a fighting-chance of extricating ourselves from what often seems to be a hopeless situation (when one thinks VERY deeply about what's REALLY been going on in this Solar System). But most people don't have a clue -- and don't give a damn -- so why should we agonize about the Fate of Humanity -- especially when THAT makes us a threat. My public wi-fi access to this site has been blocked for several weeks now. I'm pretty much done with my little tempest in a teapot on this site. This doesn't mean that I'm going to stop thinking -- but I think I'm going to do a lot less talking -- and a lot more listening and watching. BTW -- I was told by someone who should know -- that the Bush-Clan sold-out VERY quickly. Nuff Said.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:17 am

Indeed Oxy, the Bush-Clan sold-out VERY quickly back when daddy Bush was head of the CIA.

However, I've observed over the years that the majority of people tend to live their lives within a very narrow framework of reality. Most likely because the wider framework can be a bit overwhelming for the average mind and consciousness to take in. Yet, those with expanded realities are also a mixed bag. Some being exceptionally talented, creative and using their gifts to enhance humanity while others slip into the overweening ego mode.

The vast majority of humanity is ignorant of who they really are (a soul on a human journey) as a result of conditioning and have not clue to their potential as a spiritual being operating from within a human body. As one's conscious awareness expands, so does their view of reality expand to the point that one recognizes that all is connected.

magamud, it's obvious you wish to engage Floyd in a dialogue yet he has yet to make an appearance in this thread. Good luck with that. I will take my leave as well simply because after escaping from the cocoon, there is no desire to go backwards and become a caterpillar only to go through the entire chrysalis process again.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Crazee
    Crazee

Post  Crazee Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:51 pm

magamud wrote:

First I thought it was our government to blame, then it was the CIA, then it was the council on foreign relations, then the trilateral commission, then the cecil rhodes foundation, then the UN, then the Zionist, Then the Rothchilds, then the Builderberg group, The Banksters etc...

IMHO, searching for someone to blame is the wrong way to go about figuring out why we are in such a societal predicament.

Financially powerful groups that we may or may not be aware of are the logical product of a culture that seeks ever greater power and control.

Change the culture, and these groups will disappear. We change culture at home. The seeds of the next step in cultural evolution are born from the practitioners. If we can find the next most effective way to exist, others will follow suit.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:04 pm

Change the culture
    Apparently our culture is from revolution, yet we are in the worst Tyranny imaginable. This is because we have yet to understand how corruption controls our lives.

This points to how the Kings and Queens stay hidden behind revolutions and use loving people to alibi their corruption.

That is to say, that even if we have a Nuremberg 2 here in the US and Cheney and Bush get convicted Tyranny will just become more centralized and powerful.
    Perhaps the Nuremberg 2 trials will be the fuel for our North American Union?

Its understanding how power corrupts.
    So in this sense, even our most peaceful leaders positions have been used to further Tyranny.

This is the Dialectic of social engineering....
    Crazee
    Crazee

Post  Crazee Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:25 am

magamud wrote:
    So in this sense, even our most peaceful leaders positions have been used to further Tyranny.

If you believe that everyone has been corrupted then you are feeding this thought into the collective consciousness. If the collective consciousness believes everyone is corruptible then it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:27 pm

Crazee wrote:
    magamud wrote:

If you believe that everyone has been corrupted then you are feeding this thought into the collective consciousness. If the collective consciousness believes everyone is corruptible then it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Cool love your post

thief thinks that whole world are thieves, cheater thinks whole world are cheaters, sex slave thinks all are sex slaves, lier thinks all lie.

haribol
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:25 pm

Yes Devakas maybe you can click your feet together 3 times and wish it away.

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:53 pm

The Revolution is just as contrived as the Empire that proceeds it.

The Banksters engineer both sides of the narrative to give the appearance of Randomness or something Real.

This is the way of the World and thinking evil begets evil to not know this, is Denial....

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:52 am