tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
Aquaries1111
Floyd
mudra
enemyofNWO
Jenetta
Carol
10 posters

NASA - Dr Sal's Warning

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

NASA - Dr Sal's Warning Empty NASA - Dr Sal's Warning

Post  Carol Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:51 am

QUOTE: A few days ago, my friend asked me to help him tell the world a huge message. For months, I had noticed him withdrawn and worried, and when he explained to me what his secret was, I almost fainted. The good news is that he's convinced that there's hope, which is the main reason why he wants to defy everything and everyone that has kept him quiet for too long. Last night he gave me this video, which was almost 30 minutes long. He wanted me to edit out an introduction intended only for me, but I didn't: I want the world to see it. I only edited a couple of moments in which he is quietly thoughtful or when he searches for a word for a few seconds, with the only purpose of making it as short as possible, without altering the essence of his message.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

NASA - Dr Sal's Warning Empty NASA: Dr. Sal's Warning

Post  Jenetta Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:50 am

I'm glad DOOM has been moved up to 2016...gives me time to get my house in order. Some of his statements have been used as the introduction to a Veritas programme. Interesting that he confirms NASA is communicating with intelligent extraterrestrials.

As below so above; As above so below
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

NASA - Dr Sal's Warning Empty Re: NASA - Dr Sal's Warning

Post  enemyofNWO Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:14 am

Jenetta wrote:I'm glad DOOM has been moved up to 2016...gives me time to get my house in order. Some of his statements have been used as the introduction to a Veritas programme. Interesting that he confirms NASA is communicating with intelligent extraterrestrials.

As below so above; As above so below

Sorry to disappoint you , but my impression is that there are other events before and after , but after the 2016 event , if it happen, there will not be anybody left to witness them .
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:59 am

For a NASA scientist he seems well versed in Conspiracy theories and it seems to me this is the audience he is trying to get.

Love from me
    mudra
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:51 am

mudra wrote:For a NASA scientist he seems well versed in Conspiracy theories and it seems to me this is the audience he is trying to get.

Love from me
    mudra

Mudra You make a very good point .

I got a few questions . The radio message takes 341 days to arrive here , when according to Sal the aliens live in a region tens of light years away . How is it possible ?
    His message falls in the category of DOOM , FEAR , SCARE . Another psy op ? But then consider that calling : Wolff , Wolf too often after a while nobody takes any notice .
    What are the chances that the UN nincompoops will tell the world if this story is true ? We already have a worldwide conspiracy by the UN and the governments of the world to act secretly about UFO and
    alien contacts . So judging by past history the criminals in charge of the world would keep the secret , by not telling the population anything and would possibly try a repeat of the BS about the Cold War , in
    the process totally destroying the world economy .

My conclusion is this . Saving the planet by eliminating the radiation of the Van Allen belt will not succeed . The size and extension of the Van Allen belt is the problem
    http://www.infoplease.com/ce6/sci/A0850404.html
    http://lasp.colorado.edu/strv/vanallen_strv.html
    Anyway if the message is true , what a fitting end of a moronic human species ! Bloody fantastic !

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:09 am

mudra wrote:For a NASA scientist he seems well versed in Conspiracy theories and it seems to me this is the audience he is trying to get.

Love from me
    mudra

Who says he is a NASA scientist?

ohh 2016... must do my shopping and have a cup of tea before the end of the world.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:18 am

Floyd wrote:

Love from me
    mudra

That's what " he " says he is or was Floyd.
    You must have skipped the intro and go straight to the very end Wink

Love from me
    mudra
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:22 am

mudra wrote:
    Floyd wrote:

That's what " he " says he is or was Floyd.

Exactly. I was being sarcastic Mudras!

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:48 am

When my husband and I listened to this we laughed our heads off, joking that according to Pane, we thought something like this was suppose to happen next March. We were so relieve that we had another four years that we were giddy. Woo hoo. Meaning this fellow obviously believes what he is saying - as he does come across sincere, but is somewhat out-to-lunch when it comes to ET and ET's capabilities. Meaning this could be a form of mind-control and once again makes his message suspect.

No longer being young chickens, we gave up worry about these types of scenarios awhile back. Four more years? How about next spring? Who really knows the if, or when of something like this? The majority of us certainly don't have the resources to build underground bunkers, or connections to hop into one of the numerous jump rooms to go off-world, or know someone with a viable space ship to pop into an alternate dimension or other universe to avoid these types of earth changes. We just here for the ride and intend to enjoy each day as it unfolds. Meanwhile it's time to put the kettle on as this family goes through copious amounts of tea on a daily basis.

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:55 am

Why couldn't Dr. Sal sign up here as a member and post this video himself?

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:56 am

This video was on you-tube. I doubt he even knows that Mists even exists.

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:58 am

Oh yes I just realized.. the first post was a Quote.. I took it as a literal relationship between you and him.. I need some coffee... wake me up.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:17 am

Dr Sal suffers from multiple personnality syndrome Wink

Bill Reach monologue from "Down the Road" by Lee Blessing.wmv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2DlOtBuYTQ

Love from me
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:23 am

NASA fired him and he became an actor.
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:09 pm

(Dottore salvatore è falsa)...doctor sal is bogus...

http://www.halfpasthuman.com/drsal.html

According to Cliff High the Doc Sal is using last century physics theory like the core of the Earth is molten iron . If it is molten how can it have magnetic properties ? It must be plasma dottore !
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:38 pm

https://twitter.com/filmscribe

(it would explain my suspicions about him being Italian. he pronounced theat specific sound b/v like only in the Spanish language it is pronounced).
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:22 pm

Thats not Sal Foach or what ever the false info person is.?

Lawless

t
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:22 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:40 pm

What a hoot. pig

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:41 am

Anyone who makes "predictions" and gives "timelines" in the future is setting society up for another "wait and see" game.. How many are sitting, waiting to see? We need to stop putting our energy into waiting to see.. See Now, the Sun is shining.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:59 am

The 'wait and see' and 'just around the corner' games have been played for thousands of years. However, we do live in an unpredictable and dangerous environment -- so anything can happen -- and we should be prepared for just about anything -- all the time. I'm liking the idea of studying material which is at least ten years old -- to avoid the latest and most sensational 'the end is near' madness. You know, the cool, calm, and collected 'rear-view mirror' approach to fringe research.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:22 am

There's a very amusing discussion on PA2, about a warning from a NASA scientist, who's stating that Aliens warn of massive a threat coming to Earth.

Warning from NASA Scientist stating Aliens warn of massive threat coming to Earth: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?48483-Warning-from-NASA-Scientist-claims-Aliens-warn-of-massive-threat-to-Earth/page1

Bill Ryan claims the guy is legit, where after a couple of brave PA2 members - soon to be ex-members, I reckon... - start to question Bill's claim.

With very good arguments, I must say.

I'm only at page 10 but I smell another 'Charles'-in-the-making' drama, wondering how Bill R. is gonna keep up his appearance...

...................................................................................

So what happened is that a couple of those PA2 member-geezers went on a 'sacred quest for truth' and actually managed to find prove that this 'legit source' is an actor and the whole thing is a HOAX.

From this page on (10) http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?48483-Warning-from-NASA-Scientist-claims-Aliens-warn-of-massive-threat-to-Earth/page10 through to about page 18, the alleged NASA scientist ('Dr. Sal') is unmasked as a fraud.

It's quite hillarious, actually...

And than, finally, at page 23 http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?48483-Warning-from-NASA-Scientist-claims-Aliens-warn-of-massive-threat-to-Earth/page23 after it has become chrystal clear to each and every participant on the thread that once again expectations have been raised and then dashed, their Guru, Bill R. replies:

Quote Posted by HURRITT ENYETO
    we should put as much effort into trying to find out who and why this video was produced, as we put into uncovering the hoax. We may learn something even more valuable than exposing the hoax.
    This whole thing is suspicious.

BILL RYAN: 'It is.'

'IT IS', that's all he's got to say!

Mind you, after stating on page 10: "Think of your responsibility here. I'm going to say something very heavy. Hundreds of millions of people could die if we irresponsibly and prematurely trash a legitimate warning because we're all trying to be smart alecs."

So these PA2 members saved their 'Master' Bill ( Cow ) for yet another 'faux pas' and all he's willing to admit is that 'the whole thing is suspicious'...

UhOh Beer
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:53 am

Some people just dont get it Uberlord.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:10 pm

Floyd wrote:Some people just dont get it Uberlord.

Think of your responsibility here, Floyd. I'm going to say something very heavy: hundreds of millions of people could die, because you irresponsibly and prematurely try to be a smart Alec...

Lmfao Beer
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:14 am

TRANCOSO wrote:
    Floyd wrote:Some people just dont get it Uberlord.

Think of your responsibility here, Floyd. I'm going to say something very heavy: hundreds of millions of people could die, because you irresponsibly and prematurely try to be a smart Alec...

Lmfao Beer

Insanely Happy

That guy needs to change his career

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:50 pm