tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+27
B.B.Baghor
bobhardee
monique
oliverclay
Carol
Sanicle
Purified Soul
Beren
HigherLove
alchemikey
Oliver
B.B. Baghor
Mercuriel
DiVineEnvy
eMonkey
rhythm
lindabaker
Jenetta
Floyd
newel
devakas
hippihillbobbi
Nebula
rosie
pedro m
ClearWater
mudra
31 posters

Food for Soul

mudra
    mudra

Food for Soul - Page 12 Empty Re: Food for Soul

Post  mudra Wed May 11, 2011 6:35 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed May 18, 2011 2:52 pm

Fractal Events, The Sun in 2012 & Always As Above So Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKEf9viCyEw&feature=channel_video_title

Love Always
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed May 25, 2011 4:53 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri May 27, 2011 4:13 am

Hands

Arrow http://vimeo.com/16810977

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon May 30, 2011 3:42 pm

Pl.Catalunya 27-M L'esperança

Arrow http://vimeo.com/24381784

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon May 30, 2011 4:53 pm

"Change The World" by One Million V-Star Children & Howard McCrary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4h-R9xDJDk&feature=player_embedded#at=17

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:41 am

Marianne Thieme on Ethical Politics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwr_WSQ-UbU

Thubs Up

Love Always
    mudra
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:00 am

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:49 am

devakas wrote:

So profound and beautiifull Devakas.
    This took my breath away.
    Thank you sister.

The Karen

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:47 pm

The Fox And The Child 'Cinematic Trailer' English Version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8fRosoHrLE

Watch here: Arrow http://w11.mocovideo.jp/movie_detail.php?KEY=v19504330zrNWJzYG

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:06 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:01 pm

The Inspirational Story of Jasmine the Greyhound

In 2003, police in Warwickshire, England, opened a garden shed and found a whimpering, cowering dog. It had been locked in the shed and abandoned. It was dirty and malnourished, and had clearly been abused.

The police took the dog, a Greyhound female, to the nearby Nuneaton Warwickshire Wildlife Sanctuary, run by a man named Geoff Grewcock, which was known as a willing haven for abandoned, orphaned and sick animals.

Geoff and the other sanctuary staff went to work with two aims to restore the dog to full health, and to win her trust. It took several weeks, but eventually both goals were achieved.

They named her Jasmine, and they started to think about finding her an adoptive home. However, Jasmine had other ideas. No-one remembers now how it began, but she started welcoming all animal arrivals at the sanctuary. It wouldn't matter if it was a puppy, a fox cub, a rabbit or, any other lost or hurting animal, Jasmine would peer into the box or cage and, where possible, deliver a welcoming lick.

Geoff relates one of the early incidents.

'We had two puppies that had been abandoned by a nearby railway line. One was a Lakeland Terrier cross and another was a Jack Russell Doberman cross. They were tiny when they arrived at the centre and Jasmine approached them and grabbed one by the scruff of the neck in her mouth and put him on the settee. Then she fetched the other one and sat down with them, cuddling them. But she is like that with all of our animals, even the rabbits. She takes all the stress out of them and it helps them to not only feel close to her but to settle into their new surroundings.

He continued, 'She has done the same with the fox and badger cubs, she licks the rabbits and guinea pigs and even lets the birds perch on the bridge of her nose.'

Jasmine, the timid, abused, deserted waif, became the animal sanctuary's resident surrogate mother, a role for which she might have been born. The list of orphaned and abandoned youngsters she has cared for comprises five fox cubs, four badger cubs, 15 chicks, eight guinea pigs, two stray puppies and 15 rabbits.

One roe deer fawn. Tiny Bramble, 11 weeks old, was found semi-conscious in a field. Upon arrival at the sanctuary, Jasmine cuddled up to her to keep her warm, and then went into the full foster mum role. Jasmine the greyhound showers Bramble the Roe deer with affection and makes sure nothing is matted. 'They are inseparable,' says Geoff 'Bramble walks between her legs and they keep kissing each other. They walk together round the sanctuary. It's a real treat to see them.'

Jasmine will continue to care for Bramble until she is old enough to be returned to woodland life. When that happens, Jasmine will not be lonely. She will be too busy showering love and affection on the next Orphan or victim of abuse.

Food for Soul - Page 12 Jasmine_dog_two

From left, Toby, a stray Lakeland dog; Bramble, orphaned Roe deer; Buster, a stray Jack Russell; a dumped rabbit; Sky, an injured barn owl; and Jasmine with a Mothers heart doing best what a caring Mother would do.

Food for Soul - Page 12 Jasmine_dog_family

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:11 pm

A True Story of Kindness

One act of kindness that befell British writer Bernard Hare in 1982 changed him profoundly. Then a student living just north of London, he tells the story to inspire troubled young people to help deal with their disrupted lives.

The police called at my student hovel early evening, but I didn't answer as I thought they'd come to evict me. I hadn't paid my rent in months.

But then I got to thinking: my mum hadn't been too good and what if it was something about her?

We had no phone in the hovel and mobiles hadn't been invented yet, so I had to nip down the phone box.

I rang home to Leeds to find my mother was in hospital and not expected to survive the night. "Get home, son," my dad said.

I got to the railway station to find I'd missed the last train. A train was going as far as Peterborough, but I would miss the connecting Leeds train by twenty minutes.

I bought a ticket home and got on anyway. I was a struggling student and didn't have the money for a taxi the whole way, but I had a screwdriver in my pocket and my bunch of skeleton keys.

I was so desperate to get home that I planned to nick a car in Peterborough, hitchhike, steal some money, something, anything. I just knew from my dad's tone of voice that my mother was going to die that night and I intended to get home if it killed me.

"Tickets, please," I heard, as I stared blankly out of the window at the passing darkness. I fumbled for my ticket and gave it to the guard when he approached. He stamped it, but then just stood there looking at me. I'd been crying, had red eyes and must have looked a fright.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Course I'm okay," I said. "Why wouldn't I be? And what's it got to do with you in any case?"

"You look awful," he said. "Is there anything I can do?"

"You could get lost and mind your own business," I said. "That'd be a big help." I wasn't in the mood for talking.

He was only a little bloke and he must have read the danger signals in my body language and tone of voice, but he sat down opposite me anyway and continued to engage me.

"If there's a problem, I'm here to help. That's what I'm paid for."

I was a big bloke in my prime, so I thought for a second about physically sending him on his way, but somehow it didn't seem appropriate. He wasn't really doing much wrong. I was going through all the stages of grief at once: denial, anger, guilt, withdrawal, everything but acceptance. I was a bubbling cauldron of emotion and he had placed himself in my line of fire.

The only other thing I could think of to get rid of him was to tell him my story.

"Look, my mum's in hospital, dying, she won't survive the night, I'm going to miss the connection to Leeds at Peterborough, I'm not sure how I'm going to get home.

"It's tonight or never, I won't get another chance, I'm a bit upset, I don't really feel like talking, I'd be grateful if you'd leave me alone. Okay?"

"Okay," he said, finally getting up. "Sorry to hear that, son. I'll leave you alone then. Hope you make it home in time." Then he wandered off down the carriage back the way he came.

I continued to look out of the window at the dark. Ten minutes later, he was back at the side of my table. Oh no, I thought, here we go again. This time I really am going to rag him down the train.

He touched my arm. "Listen, when we get to Peterborough, shoot straight over to Platform One as quick as you like. The Leeds train'll be there."

I looked at him dumbfounded. It wasn't really registering. "Come again," I said, stupidly. "What do you mean? Is it late, or something?"

"No, it isn't late," he said, defensively, as if he really cared whether trains were late or not. "No, I've just radioed Peterborough. They're going to hold the train up for you. As soon as you get on, it goes.

"Everyone will be complaining about how late it is, but let's not worry about that on this occasion. You'll get home and that's the main thing. Good luck and God bless."

Then he was off down the train again. "Tickets, please. Any more tickets now?"

I suddenly realised what a top-class, fully-fledged *doilem I was and chased him down the train. I wanted to give him all the money from my wallet, my driver's licence, my keys, but I knew he would be offended.

I caught him up and grabbed his arm. "Oh, er, I just wanted to…" I was suddenly speechless. "I, erm…"

"It's okay," he said. "Not a problem." He had a warm smile on his face and true compassion in his eyes. He was a good man for its own sake and required nothing in return.

"I wish I had some way to thank you," I said. "I appreciate what you've done."

"Not a problem," he said again. "If you feel the need to thank me, the next time you see someone in trouble, you help them out. That will pay me back amply.

"Tell them to pay you back the same way and soon the world will be a better place."

I was at my mother's side when she died in the early hours of the morning. Even now, I can't think of her without remembering the Good Conductor on that late-night train to Peterborough and, to this day, I won't hear a bad word said about British Rail.

My meeting with the Good Conductor changed me from a selfish, potentially violent hedonist into a decent human being, but it took time.

"I've paid him back a thousand times since then," I tell the young people I work with, "and I'll keep on doing so till the day I die. You don't owe me nothing. Nothing at all."

"And if you think you do, I'd give you the same advice the Good Conductor gave me. Pass it down the line."

*an idiot

Written by Bernard Hare

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:12 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:15 pm

A Random Act of Consciousness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtTnG15fq78&feature=related

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:50 am

People were invited in the Dutch province of Zeeland to make a solargraph with an ordinary beer or soda can with photopaper which were provided by Philippus Lansbergen Observatory, Middelburg, the Netherlands. About a hundred cans were placed in our province between December 21st and June 19th.

SOLSTICE SOLARGRAPHS:

Food for Soul - Page 12 Philippus-Lansbergen-Observatory-solargraph-compilatie-2011-spaceweather_1308522635

Love Always
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:02 pm

JK Wedding Entrance Dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:11 pm

Laughter for Africa P01. 'Manna - The Ubuntu Living Show'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDmARPWwA-w&feature=channel_video_title

Laughter for Africa P2/2. 'Manna - The Ubuntu Living Show'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACuWtWudqSU&feature=relmfu

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:25 pm

Beautiful Milky Way.mp4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4x21KMBv1c

Love Always
    mudra
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:23 pm

Food for Soul - Page 12 Photos-36
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:38 pm

Friends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyv3hywN0-I&NR=1

Thanks Rhythm .

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:40 pm

True Friends - Beautiful Animals and People Together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDkM5LIUGJk&feature=related

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:23 pm

Paul Hawken, Blessed Unrest and WiserEarth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1fiubmOqH4&feature=player_embedded

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:34 pm

My Meet Up Experience, Group & Social Dynamics, Self Sustaining Communities and Communication

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OZnvfnQTEw&NR=1

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:58 am

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:42 pm