tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+27
B.B.Baghor
bobhardee
monique
oliverclay
Carol
Sanicle
Purified Soul
Beren
HigherLove
alchemikey
Oliver
B.B. Baghor
Mercuriel
DiVineEnvy
eMonkey
rhythm
lindabaker
Jenetta
Floyd
newel
devakas
hippihillbobbi
Nebula
rosie
pedro m
ClearWater
mudra
31 posters

Food for Soul

mudra
    mudra

Food for Soul - Page 10 Empty Re: Food for Soul

Post  mudra Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:57 am

NATIVE AMERICAN ( MESSAGE FOR BALANCE AND HAPPINESS )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpIUsra7Vt4

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:56 pm

newel
    newel

Post  newel Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:04 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:44 pm

Absolutely fabulous metaw.
    What is amazing is that this horse seems to run the show by his it's own and enjoying it . I know this is not the case but what a miraculous moment to watch none the less.

Thank You
    Flowers

Love from me
    mudra
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:38 pm

beautiful! Thanks metaw3!
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:46 pm

Woman Who Won $112 Million Using Law of Attraction Is Giving Back
    December 22nd, 2010

http://consciouslifenews.com/woman-who-won-112-million-using-law-of-attraction-is-giving-back/114067/

Cynthia Stafford won $112 million using the Law of Attraction

Cynthia Stafford is an avid reader who believes in the power of the mind. In 2007, she decided that she wanted to win $112 million. Following the advise of author Joseph Murphy, Stafford wrote the figure “$112 million” over and over again. She meditated on the figure and visualized what her life would be like after winning. She also wrote down everything in detail, from the house and car she would buy to the charities she would donate to. Stafford frequently reviewed and focused on her list.

After four months of visualizing a lottery win and what she would do with the winnings, Stafford won the California Mega Millions jackpot in May 2007. The amount she won was $112 million – exactly what she had envisioned. Stafford believes the key to her big win was that she created a written plan and visualized what her world would be like if she had already won.

Stafford followed the advise of author Joseph Murphy, who said, “Live in the emboidiment of your desire, and your thought and feeling will soon be manifest.” That is a fundamental principal of the Law of Attraction: feel the feeling of your desire already attained. Neville said it best:

“You must assume the feeling of the wish fulfilled until your assumption has all the sensory vividness of reality. You must imagine that you are already experiencing what you desire. That is, you must assume the feeling of the fulfillment of your desire until you are possessed by it and this feeling crowds all other ideas out of your consciousness.” – Neville Goddard

After winning the $112 million, Stafford began giving a lot of it away. After donating $1 million to the Geffen Playhouse to fund an art program for children, she is becoming known as one of the biggest philanthropists in Los Angeles.

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:29 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:31 am

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:32 pm

SenseOfWonder 01 - Purring Squirrel - Compassion - Empathy - Care - Qualities NWO Lacks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue1a5DrjEzo

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:05 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:22 am

Orbital - Halcyon On and On

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV-hSgL1R74

Thubs Up

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:05 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:22 pm

Water Sounds in Japanese Rice Fields

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjRpJHYMuNY&feature=related

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:04 pm

Food for Soul - Page 10 Flying-Bird

One of Bushycat's poems

Taken from Promise
    We base our hopes
    In what might be,
    Brought back to Home
    We realize no lack.
    Take heart, my heart,
    Roam in beauty
    On the path
    Before your feet,
    This lighted reality.
    No tether,
    Fly free,
    What will be
    Serenity.

Thank You Bushy

:heart2:

Love for You
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:07 am

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:14 pm

Isha Judd returns to high security Mexican prison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2LHj4ak388&feature=related

Love Always
    mudra
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:55 pm

ISKCON Prison Ministry (IPM), West Coast, Los Angeles, California
    His Grace Bhakta David

Hare Krishna! My name is Bhakta David Ehler and I am the West Coast coordinator for ISKCON Prison Ministry (IPM) in Los Angeles (New Dwarka). I write to inmates, send them books, Back to Godhead magazines, chanting beads, CDs, etc. This is a very fulfilling service and, by Srila Prabhupada's mercy, things are expanding here on the west coast. Through the mercy of book donations, IPM has been able to distribute literally thousands of Srila Prabhupada's books to inmates, prison chapels, and prison libraries across America. We have sent books into more than 30 states, 10 of which have no ISKCON temple or rural farm community.

The incarcerated bhaktas that we send these books to are extremely grateful to receive them and their lives are being changed by this spiritual knowledge. But without the donation of books, this service could not exist. Although inmates and prison chapel/ libraries would happily receive this material, they have no funds to purchase them themselves. By donating books to IPM, you are directly helping eager inmates on their path back home, Back to Godhead.

A "Thank You" from Candrasekhara dasa, Director of ISKCON Prison Ministry to Benediction Moon:

Please accept my respects. All glories to Maha-Patita-pavana deva Srila Prabhupada!

I just got a look at the list of Prabhupada's books that you have donated to our IPM inmate bhaktas. I had tears in my eyes. These bad boys become like gentle angels by the transformative potencies in Srila Prabhupada's books. There is no question- he is present. The greatest of saints who can change hearts by his transcendental influence- His Divine Grace.

As our former ruffians advance in understanding they need the books that you are now sending and the Vaisnava prayers books with the bhajanas of Bhaktivinode and Narottama dasa. Many are writing essays any qualified brahmana would be proud of and they need the more advanced texts to refer to and imbibe.

I feel joy to recieve the shipment of books. I can't imagine how the guys will feel to recieve their individual book packets. I am not able to properly thank you. You are co-operating to push on the benediction moon of love of Godhead. We are co-operating to expand the movement Srila Prabhupada loved so much. Thank you for the work you're doing. May Sri Sri Nitai-Gauracandra bless you millions of times and may Their Lordships Sri Sri Kisora-Kisori manifest in your hearts.

param vijayate sri krsna sankirtana!

Your servant and friend,

Candrasekhara dasa
    Director, ISKCON Prison Ministry

About IPM

Goal: His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada established the ISKCON movement to spread the process of bhakti yoga to the entire world. IPM desires to make this transcendental process available to the inmates of the world to give them the chance to achieve the supreme goal of life, love of Godhead.

Our Work: IPM preaches the philosophy of Bhagavad-gita to inmates to help them develop spiritual knowledge. Volunteers accomplish this by:

• writing inmates and establishing spiritual relationships
    • distributing Srila Prabhupada’s books to inmates and prison libraries
    • providing inmates with Back to Godhead magazines, japa beads, and other devotional items
    • assisting inmate in securing vegetarian diets
    • providing devotee association by visiting inmates in the prisons

Two Letters from Inmates

Dear Candrasekhara dasa,...The young gentlemen are reading their Gitas and BTG's. I'm seeing more and more how the poison of impersonalism and voidism is viciously contaminating everyone. Quite frankly, sectarian doctrines appear to be useless. They have no authorized conception of who God is. Everyone is afraid of the personal conception. Everyone is simple speculating and doubting. They have no real guidance and no acarya. It's a mess.
    In fact, it is the Gaudiya Vaisnavas who are carrying the torch of knowledge that can open the eyes of the entire human race to the Harinama sankirtana movement of Sri Krsna Caitanya Mahaprabhu.
    Send Gitas and small books and BTG's to me and I'll make them available to the inmates at this institution.
    Your friend,
    P. dasa

Dear Candrasekhara dasa,

...As soon as the books arrived I sat down in my cell with a young man nicknamed "Ghost" and we had kirtan. We chanted for some time and then we had a reading and I explained the incarnations and expansions in a way he could understand. He is especially attracted to Lord Nrsimha and wants to get that tattoo.
    I never imagined I'd be called upon to make my cell a tirtha but I really appreciate the service.
    Bhakta Bill
    Tampa, FL

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:33 pm

Rescued Dog Now Saves People

Last fall you may have read an article about Pearl, the rescued black lab who was adopted from an animal shelter and then trained to work on search and rescue missions: Abandoned Dog Helps Save 12 Lives. She worked in Haiti sniffing for people buried in the rubble, and helped save a number of human lives. For her work she was given the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, Dog of the Year Award for 2010. A children’s book was written about Pearl’s work in Haiti to raise money for training new search dogs. The book is called A New Job for Pearl, and has illustrations made by second graders.

Now she is going to go to work in Japan doing the same kind of search and rescue mission in the aftermath of the recent earthquake. You can see updates of what Pearl is doing on the Search Dog Foundation’s Facebook page.

The Search Dog Foundation is a non-profit organization founded in 1996 to train dogs for search and rescue missions. Rescued dogs are used in their program and paired with firefighters. This combination often works very well when seeking injured or buried people after disasters like earthquakes or floods. If you don’t want to buy the book or make a donation, simply liking their Facebook is a free way to support their important work.

Sadly, so many animals in shelters who need adopting don’t get new homes because many people prefer to buy animals with pedigrees or from pet stores. It’s important to support organizations that help find homes for sheltered animals.

Read more: http://www.care2.com/greenliving/rescued-dog-now-saves-people.html#ixzz1GmxWYhlo

A New Job for Pearl www.anewjobforpearl.org

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlK1M1vj1to&feature=player_embedded

Love Always
    mudra
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:10 am

Cosmic Voyage

mudra
    mudra