tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+9
Jenetta
mudra
Brook
lawlessline
TRANCOSO
Aquaries1111
ceridwen
Crazee
Floyd
13 posters

Solar Flares

Brook
    Brook

Solar Flares - Page 5 Empty Re: Solar Flares

Post  Brook Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:48 am

okay....I believe you. She sounds like a very nice lady. I actually work with crystals myself. But that is another thing.

I took the time this morning while drinking my coffee to reflect on this guy Patrick and your post.

I went to his site for the very first time and lo and behold I got a real chuckle. He is using and basing his books and knowledge on Egyptian and Mayan glyphs and "codes" he does not understand.

Have Egyptologists correctly deciphered Egyptian language? Because they failed to discover that all the basic Hieroglyphic graphemes have only bilateral phonetic values? Or because they failed to correctly decipher more than 70% of basic Hieroglyphs that nearly count 1000?

Well this is my area of not only concern but my path if you will. I didn't ask for it it's just a fact.

Now if one discovers a "primer' in the glyphs....it can change the language and "codes" dramatically to something quite different. I personally am writing about this now in my thread here. Do I expect anybody to understand the difference? No...I just hope people will keep an open mind. And NO WHERE in the codes I've discovered is a doomsday scenario. In fact I expect December to breeze by and the only thing I see happening is discontent over the recent elections of a two headed snake. More of the same. Manufactured war and financial discontent to be the theme.

All of these dooms day "new" age scenarios stem from a very old book ....the NEW TESTAMENT...from the book of revelations. In fact I just posted about the Bath Abby and that Egyptian connection and have not quite finished it either. But it stems from the same 'codes' this Patrick guy is deciphering..... misinterpreted...and carried on like the disciple of yet another extreme religion.

Let's face it...scaremongering had been at the forefront of religion for a VERY long time and is NOTHING NEW or New Age. From the Spanish Inquisition to the current situation in the Mideast. With a God that will punish if one does not sit up straight. This is where I draw the line and all the New Age deception of an old age Apocalypse is simply the same use of control that has been handed down for ages.

Like good little soldiers of the codes go unnoticed and the real meaning is averted.

Is there a connection to solar flares and geological events and sustainability of this atmosphere? Absolutely.

http://arxiv.org/find/all/1/all:+AND+solar+dynamo/0/1/0/all/0/1

Does that mean the end of the world? I would suggest not....but you cannot predict what one small change will do in a chain of events. Where fate steps in and changes everything. I know a little bit about fate and the recent events of my son's death this year. Change is inevitable....and it's not always kind.

Let me tell you something....I knew my son was going to die before he died....and there was not a damned thing I could do to stop it. Twice now that has happened to me in the chain of events where fate steps in and changes EVERYTHING. And this is one reason I have not addressed a particular analytical post of me on this tread. What's the point?

Basing life on some notion of doom is not a way to LIVE...and eventually we are all dust in the wind. But life goes on as it should...I have two other sons to keep me going and a beautiful planet to play on. Is this a gift? You bet it is!

Solar Flares - Page 5 318049_373456496047457_1162161489_n

Last edited by Brook on Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:23 am; edited 2 times in total
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:06 am

Glad we agree this time Brook

IMHO what we are experiencing as human race weather wise is our own creation for putting greed before common sense. Lessons might be hard but what is happening is Earth charge up cycle. Piers Corbyn says is 20 year cycle. Druids say is 19. Chinese say is 60. Will be nice if they get together and agree something so we all know but, looking at Chinese records could be a good predictive pointer. This year is the Yang water dragon, meaning we have an angry male dragon that splashes water everywhere. Records show similar events 60 years ago. February 10 2013 enters the snake, I wonder which one will be

Me thinks food may be a problem, living in flood planes not a good idea for now

As an observer of forests it is sad to see there are not enough nuts to go around but to compensate plenty mushrooms. Nature looks after their own

Wishing you all the best

Flowers
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:26 am

it is sad to see there are not enough nuts to go around but to compensate plenty mushrooms. Nature looks after their own

Thubs Up

Perhaps we should let the squirrels have the nuts and start preserving the mushrooms eh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XI5frPV58tY

Oops...off topic! Sorrrrrrrry
    Tacodog

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:28 am

Shining and smiling at you!

ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:14 am

I would have picked up some mushrooms but I decided to leave it all in the forest, nuts and all Insanely Happy

When things are better I will go back to collect some wild food again

Toast

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:47 pm

Solar Flares - Page 5 Chinese_zodiac_animals
    2013 is the year of the Snake. It is the guĭ-sì 癸巳 year (Water Snake). Guĭ (Yin Water) is the tenth of the ten celestial stems and Sì (Snake) is the sixth of the twelve terrestrial branches and marks this 10/6 the year of the Snake. http://suite101.com/article/chinese-astrology-the-elements-and-the-animals-of-the-zodiac-a350229

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:10 pm

Thank you Carol

Water snake does not bode well. It might mean more floods!

Saying that snakes are not as temperamental as dragons

Flowers
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:34 pm

There is some coincidental data connecting solar flares to earthquakes.

However that's all it is. Earthquakes, volcanoes etc happen more than frequently without such alleged solar influence.

The theory that space weather cause earthquakes etc is a fantasy.

They are internally driven events.

Im certain if someone came up with sufficient data proving that the sun causes earth changes they would be a genius. Instead we have cranks and gigantic earth destroying companies with political and economic agendas.

[/img][img]Solar Flares - Page 5 Sunspo10

For the benefit of those claiming that solar flares and solar activity affect earthquakes, I have create these two graphs. The first is a graph of earthquake frequency and magnitude for all earthquakes of magnitude 6 and above (otherwise we would drowning in noise from magnitude 5 quakes) plotted against sunspot number from 1979 to 2010. Click on the image to embiggen.

I’ve use a 4 point smoothing to make the data more legible (which is why some Mag 8 earthquakes don’t appear). Data for earthquakes is from here, and sunspot data is from here.

As you can immediately see, earthquake number and intensity is basically random. There is no correlation with sunspot number, which is a proxy for solar activity and flare numbers. You can play around with the raw data and plot it in a variety of ways (binning earthquakes by month etc.) but the answer is the same. No relationship.

http://astroblogger.blogspot.co.uk/2011/03/solar-activity-vs-earthquakes.html
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:03 am

Hmm.. I wish I had recorded it but Fox news was just reporting on the solar flares this weekend and talking about magnetic pole flips. Perhaps it will be recorded on the ever popular youtube.

Strange they would report this....couldn't be eh? I only caught part of the piece they reported....but they had mentioned that it's a possibility the poles will shift in the next few months? I beleive they are talking of the suns poles shifting?

Say what? Incredible.....it is Fox new however..... Rolling Eyes
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:08 pm

Nothing.

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:24 am

6.1 of the coast of Chilie
    Lawless

t
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:48 am

There is this.

The coming POLE SHIFT 2012: Survival and Signs with Howard Stein
    http://www.thetruthdenied.com/news/2012/05/12/the-coming-pole-shift-2012-survival-and-signs-with-howard-stein/

Magnetic Polar Shifts Causing Massive Global Superstorms
    http://www.salem-news.com/articles/february042011/global-superstorms-ta.php

Electromagnetic Event: Magnetic Pole Shift Could Be In Progress
    http://ascendingstarseed.wordpress.com/2012/09/15/electromagnetic-event-magnetic-pole-shift-could-be-in-progress/

Solar tsunami seen in NASA video
    The sun unleashed a monster eruption of super-hot plasma Friday, Nov. 16, in back-to-back solar storms captured on camera by a NASA spacecraft.
    Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/science/2012/11/19/giant-sun-eruption-captured-in-nasa-video/#ixzz2Cy19Lsyk

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:18 pm

Yet another solar caused earthquake
    Rolling Eyes

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:18 am