tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

BREAKING REPORT: Germany Just Rejected The Idea That The European Bailout Fund Would Buy Spanish Debt

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

BREAKING REPORT: Germany Just Rejected The Idea That The European Bailout Fund Would Buy Spanish Debt Empty BREAKING REPORT: Germany Just Rejected The Idea That The European Bailout Fund Would Buy Spanish Debt

Post  Carol Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:32 am

BREAKING REPORT: Germany Just Rejected The Idea
    That The European Bailout Fund Would Buy Spanish Debt

http://investmentwatchblog.com/breaking-germany-just-rejected-the-idea-that-the-european-bailout-fund-would-buy-spanish-debt/#.UBQTuo5vQUV

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

BREAKING REPORT: Germany Just Rejected The Idea That The European Bailout Fund Would Buy Spanish Debt Empty Re: BREAKING REPORT: Germany Just Rejected The Idea That The European Bailout Fund Would Buy Spanish Debt

Post  Eartheart Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:01 am

Meanwhile the grandchild of fascist spanish dictator franco, who won some election in 2011 has put pressure in all Media onto those germans not to forget, how them was helped after 1945 with food and credits. Despite it was only 20million marshal dollars and not those bankbillions now poured into the bottomless pot of the cabals servants.
    But the impeached Merkel and the lesbian french Crazy Happy newcommer Hollandaise (its a sauce! Razz ) swore not to let those "debts" crash the Euro-commune by all means. Synchron to Obamnation plans to hold onto the deadend system they plan to crash it later after the reelections or after orders from now nonexistend cabal?!? Beam them down scotty!

Abundance of new value granted now onto you, me & us ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................vow the bells started ringing outside rendeer
    We Are You

BREAKING REPORT: Germany Just Rejected The Idea That The European Bailout Fund Would Buy Spanish Debt Empty http://www.cnbc.com/id/48349503

Post  We Are You Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:43 am

Eartheart
    Eartheart

BREAKING REPORT: Germany Just Rejected The Idea That The European Bailout Fund Would Buy Spanish Debt Empty X-act-ly

Post  Eartheart Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:12 am

Debase all banking systems incl. Basel2-3 and close accounting, doooo
    mass arrests now, abolish FED and IWF, we dont need gold backed BS neither!!!

How about Loove-backed/based values!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sunny

We even could deal this old/still used sattelitenet which shows little flares on the global map wherever a biological lightpoint awakes or a group circles in Loove,
    so we could make instand transfer of Gayapoints to any Loovedirected group or indi by realtime... Hugh & redistribute value in your body too
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

BREAKING REPORT: Germany Just Rejected The Idea That The European Bailout Fund Would Buy Spanish Debt Empty Re: BREAKING REPORT: Germany Just Rejected The Idea That The European Bailout Fund Would Buy Spanish Debt

Post  Carol Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:13 pm

I'm very interested in how all of this will eventually play out. I still have my suspicions that there will be a financial global reset and the banksters will just continue on as they have been.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:56 am

Die Spam Die Alloha Loove, you're right describing those underlying feelings - and the cunning minds wont stop at this... thats why i would never allow a continiuation of money/cash principles in our new divine athmosphere on Gaya2, despite we have overproduction since 1996 and those with egomanic sickness are not needed in creation ever - delete them in all times and all planes - feed the rich to the poor - awake holy nation - save the children from working for centralgangsters....
    Shurly them/we neeed to clear that intents fast. In wise attemted foresight all
    is set up till 2013, robotic banking where noman can interfer, trusts wich collect all cash where no man can interfer, reelections faked, triplelayered laws to protect the lawless, toxic barriers and frequence fences &&& i allready feel like a jesusfreak-while jesus is one of them??? the obscure realism and Loove to the lightfluff/ether...
    Reorganizing flower of LIFE mandalas indi/crewwise to spread unification?
    If there will be second shockwave in september, we gonna miss out on the unification of humanity(nix with taking the human beyond death), the resulting caos will be to much for enlightment scenarios???, rather the mass will embrace the liftoff into the Oannes-fleet for at least changing the foodchain No ... Anywhere i went into prayer and tryed to meet the mosthighofoldonedaddy sunny i just got the grace/mercy feedback loop and all questions/worries stilled, never the divine personality made a step to intervene here??????????????????????????? Sorry if i offend someone!!!!!!
    What are the steps we neeeeed to take to achive intervention? Carol, we might put it on our birthday wishlists! cat
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:42 pm

Dance, jump for joy, party, laugh out loud and do the things you like to do ; consider life now as a party. One big party in celebration of the fact that the illusion is coming to an end and a new, happy story will begin to unfold. You are arriving at your end destination at full speed , my lovely ones. All will unfold very quickly for you now. - dolphincollective rant
    BREAKING REPORT: Germany Just Rejected The Idea That The European Bailout Fund Would Buy Spanish Debt 2529289946_07f0a53577

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:51 pm