tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+5
We Are You
Floyd
sabina
orthodoxymoron
Aquaries1111
9 posters

A Message To The Elites who Intend to Create Harm of Any Kind, Anywhere on our Brothers and Sisters

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

A Message To The Elites who Intend to Create Harm of Any Kind, Anywhere on our Brothers and Sisters - Page 2 Empty Re: A Message To The Elites who Intend to Create Harm of Any Kind, Anywhere on our Brothers and Sisters

Post  Aquaries1111 Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:18 am

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

A Message To The Elites who Intend to Create Harm of Any Kind, Anywhere on our Brothers and Sisters - Page 2 Empty Re: A Message To The Elites who Intend to Create Harm of Any Kind, Anywhere on our Brothers and Sisters

Post  Aquaries1111 Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:00 am

It takes an honorable man to resign from one of the most powerful positions in the World.... Healing through Forgiveness..
    See all things in the light of a bigger picture; without judgement; condemnation.. Peace Now! The Divine Foreclosed and now The Divine Redeems!

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/15/us-pope-resignation-immunity-idUSBRE91E0ZI20130215
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

A Message To The Elites who Intend to Create Harm of Any Kind, Anywhere on our Brothers and Sisters - Page 2 Empty Call for the Ill

Post  Aquaries1111 Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:32 am

May all beings everywhere,
    plagued with sufferings of body and mind,
    quickly be freed from their illnesses.
    May those frightened cease to be afraid,
    and may those bound be free.
    May the powerless find power,
    and may people think of befriending one another.
    May those who find themselves in trackless, fearful, wilderness,
    the children, the aged, the unprotected.
    be guarded by beneficent AEON.
    and come to awareness of themselves and the ALL.

Author: Frank O'Collins
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:25 pm

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:19 pm

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:48 am

Last edited by Aquaries1111 on Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:51 pm

APOSTOLIC LETTER
    ISSUED MOTU PROPRIO

OF THE SUPREME PONTIFF
    FRANCIS

ON THE JURISDICTION OF JUDICIAL AUTHORITIES OF VATICAN CITY STATE
    IN CRIMINAL MATTERS

In our times, the common good is increasingly threatened by transnational organized crime, the improper use of the markets and of the economy, as well as by terrorism.

It is therefore necessary for the international community to adopt adequate legal instruments to prevent and counter criminal activities, by promoting international judicial cooperation on criminal matters.

In ratifying numerous international conventions in these areas, and acting also on behalf of Vatican City State, the Holy See has constantly maintained that such agreements are effective means to prevent criminal activities that threaten human dignity, the common good and peace.

With a view to renewing the Apostolic See’s commitment to cooperate to these ends, by means of this Apostolic Letter issued Motu Proprio, I establish that:

1. The competent Judicial Authorities of Vatican City State shall also exercise penal jurisdiction over:

a) crimes committed against the security, the fundamental interests or the patrimony of the Holy See;

b) crimes referred to:

- in Vatican City State Law No. VIII, of 11 July 2013, containing Supplementary Norms on Criminal Law Matters;

- in Vatican City State Law No. IX, of 11 July 2013, containing Amendments to the Criminal Code and the Criminal Procedure Code;

when such crimes are committed by the persons referred to in paragraph 3 below, in the exercise of their functions;

c) any other crime whose prosecution is required by an international agreement ratified by the Holy See, if the perpetrator is physically present in the territory of Vatican City State and has not been extradited.

2. The crimes referred to in paragraph 1 are to be judged pursuant to the criminal law in force in Vatican City State at the time of their commission, without prejudice to the general principles of the legal system on the temporal application of criminal laws.

3. For the purposes of Vatican criminal law, the following persons are deemed “public officials”:

a) members, officials and personnel of the various organs of the Roman Curia and of the Institutions connected to it.

b) papal legates and diplomatic personnel of the Holy See.

c) those persons who serve as representatives, managers or directors, as well as persons who even de facto manage or exercise control over the entities directly dependent on the Holy See and listed in the registry of canonical juridical persons kept by the Governorate of Vatican City State;

d) any other person holding an administrative or judicial mandate in the Holy See, permanent or temporary, paid or unpaid, irrespective of that person’s seniority.

4. The jurisdiction referred to in paragraph 1 comprises also the administrative liability of juridical persons arising from crimes, as regulated by Vatican City State laws.

5. When the same matters are prosecuted in other States, the provisions in force in Vatican City State on concurrent jurisdiction shall apply.

6. The content of article 23 of Law No. CXIX of 21 November 1987, which approves the Judicial Order of Vatican City State remains in force.

This I decide and establish, anything to the contrary notwithstanding.

I establish that this Apostolic Letter issued Motu Proprio will be promulgated by its publication in L’Osservatore Romano, entering into force on 1 September 2013.

Given in Rome, at the Apostolic Palace, on 11 July 2013, the first of my Pontificate.

FRANCISCUS

http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/francesco/motu_proprio/documents/papa-francesco-motu-proprio_20130711_organi-giudiziari_en.html
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

A Message To The Elites who Intend to Create Harm of Any Kind, Anywhere on our Brothers and Sisters - Page 2 Empty Remember Remember the date in November

Post  Aquaries1111 Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:43 pm

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

A Message To The Elites who Intend to Create Harm of Any Kind, Anywhere on our Brothers and Sisters - Page 2 Empty M Prophecy

Post  Aquaries1111 Sat May 31, 2014 6:31 pm

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 pm

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

A Message To The Elites who Intend to Create Harm of Any Kind, Anywhere on our Brothers and Sisters - Page 2 Empty I'm in you and you're in me

Post  Aquaries1111 Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:13 am

Let us celebrate the continuance of Love which forever shines... here and there....

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:19 pm

I wonder what it might be like to be present in a roomful of the most famous and important people (and even other-than-people) in the solar system -- listening to them discuss "life, the universe, and everything" in a completely open and honest manner (with no recording-equipment -- no spies -- and no minutes)??!! We might be very, very surprised.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:23 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:I wonder what it might be like to be present in a roomful of the most famous and important people (and (even) other-than-people) in the solar system -- listening to them discuss "life, the universe, and everything" in a completely open and honest manner (with no recording-equipment -- no spies -- and no minutes)??!! We might be very, very surprised.

No, Ortho, WITH recording AND FILMING equipment!

So the whole wide world will once and for all be cured from the idea that:

1. We are alone in the universe
    2. Aliens are really that stupid that they would ever trust the present human society
    3. Religion is anything else but (intellectual) slavery
    4. Above is not like below or deep down, but quite the same

As a LORD of the Galactic Federation of Lies I have visited room(s)full of famous and important 'other-than-people' meetings and let me tell you, the only reason most of them envy Earthly humans is because of their free spirit and the way they enjoy sex - which is btw the nr 1  reason why humans are abducted.

With all their techno none of those 'other-than-people' are able to capture the essence of free will, which is of course no wonder because they haven't got a clue what they're looking for - it's beyond their imagination.

Much like their way of 'thinking' is beyond our imagination.

Remember: Nothing Unreal Exists!

Dearly appreciated fellow MoA member Ortho, existence is a power game on any imaginable level and Earthlings - and I really blow a whistle now, so keep this between us - are nothing more than 'lab-rats-with-an-attitude' - which is the sole reason they're not extinct... yet.  

Thubs Up
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

A Message To The Elites who Intend to Create Harm of Any Kind, Anywhere on our Brothers and Sisters - Page 2 Empty The yin and yang, the polarity of forces keeping each other in balance

Post  B.B.Baghor Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:00 am

Trancoso's words: "Dearly appreciated fellow MoA member Ortho, existence is a power game on any imaginable level and Earthlings
    and I really blow a whistle now, so keep this between us - are nothing more than 'lab-rats-with-an-attitude' - which is the sole reason
    they're not extinct... yet".  

I like your sense of humor and knowledge, Trancoso, althouth it's true that many powergames are played out on the playground of life,
    for that to be in existence, there must be an opponent, triggering that game. And that opponent is love, as I see it. For isn't it so that all
    players in the games of power are horribly hurt, with minds that have grown crooked and twisted, in attempts to cover up that hurting?

Why fight for power, when it's missing inside to sustain ourselves? That lab-ratrace or pirate's ship sinking with rats in a panic, is just a
    display of the dark side of life, due to the presence of light. Our free will is allowing human beings to find out how existence can be experienced
    and in what ways. By going through that, I think we find out what love is in essence. By learning about suffering and how to begin to love
    the existence of suffering as part of the game on this planet too, with our own yes to it, for we have come, haven't we?
    I'm convinced that my reality is only showing up according to my attitude and intention, the glasses I choose to look through,
    connected to my belief system. No google glasses for me to try though Wink I'm an inconquerable optimist and an embassador for
    the spark of life in all living beings. The so called enemy uses its spark to make you conscious of yours and that's a view coming
    from the space between right and wrong, light and dark. In that sense of equality of expressions of life, your view is equally valuable
    to mine and when we choose that point of view, this forum will remain a safe place to show up and tell our truth.
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:01 am

The system is going down big time .

US resorts to Illegality To Protect Failed Policies

SNIP
    "As you can see from the price-action on the graph, massive sales concentrated within a few minutes minimize sales proceeds and are at odds with profit maximization. A rational seller would not behave in this way. What we are witnessing in the bullion futures market are short sales designed to drive down the price of bullion. This is price manipulation.

Here is the Security and Exchange Commission’s definition of manipulation:

Manipulation is intentional conduct designed to deceive investors by controlling or artificially affecting the market for a security…[this includes] rigging quotes, prices or trades to create a false or deceptive picture of the demand for a security. Those who engage in manipulation are subject to various civil and criminal sanctions.

Why is manipulation of the price of gold in the futures market not investigated and prosecuted?
    The manipulation has been blatant and repetitious since 2011.

The answer to the question is that suppressing the price of gold helps to protect the U.S. dollar’s value from the excessive debt and money creation of the past six years. The attacks on gold also enable the bullion banks to purchase large blocks of shares in the GLD gold trust that can be redeemed in gold with which to supply Asian purchasers. Whether or not the Federal Reserve and the U.S. Treasury are instigators of the price manipulation, government authorities tolerate it as it supports the dollar’s value in the face of an enormous creation of new dollars and new federal debt."

continues at

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article40366.htm

Greek protesters smash cars, clash with police in Athens (PHOTOS, VIDEO)

http://rt.com/news/210887-greece-protest-police-clashes/

Dr. Jim Willie: Out of Control Chaos Coming with Shortages of Gold, Silver, Food, Gasoline and More

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpGal69RwUo
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

A Message To The Elites who Intend to Create Harm of Any Kind, Anywhere on our Brothers and Sisters - Page 2 Empty It's time for completion in forgiveness

Post  Aquaries1111 Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:43 pm

Okay, I see postings here which I hadn't seen before. I planned to post this on September 22nd, 2015, though it is the 23rd. Nonetheless, I say, today is the 22nd.. at least in my Mind, since that was my intention.  

So here we go, Did Pope Francis step foot on US soils on the 22nd of September?  Will Pope Francis' prophecy come true? 3 yearse in Office?  Did he change the 10th Commandment?

Do you own research.. Peace and Unity are here, if not in the Churches, at least here in the Mist Shocked

WASHINGTON — Pope Francis landed to a red-carpet welcome on Tuesday as he opened his first visit to the United States determined to press the world’s last superpower to do more to care for the planet and its most marginalized inhabitants.

The papal jet descended out of cloudy skies to touch down at Joint Base Andrews, the iconic post still better known as Andrews Air Force Base. His white robes flapping in the breeze and his skullcap held in his hand rather than on his head, the pontiff was greeted by President Obama, Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. and their families.

The exuberant but unassuming ceremony seemed designed especially for a pope who has inspired millions around the world with a humbler, more populist approach to the papacy. Hundreds of guests cheered, an honor guard stood at attention and a high school band performed the Pharrell Williams song “Happy.” Four children from local Roman Catholic schools greeted him, with one handing him flowers.

The director of the Secret Service, Joseph P. Clancy, right, and other members of the agency arriving at the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception in Washington last week to prepare security for Pope Francis' visit.Francis in America: Pope Francis, ‘People’s Pope,’ Is Security Teams’ HeadacheSEPT. 22, 2015
    Sacred Heart Church in Merced, Calif., drew more than 5,000 worshipers on a recent weekend, and most were Hispanic.Francis in America: Pope Francis to Find a Church in UpheavalSEPT. 21, 2015
    Pope Francis aboard his popemobile in July in Asunción, Paraguay.Francis in America: A Humble Pope, Challenging the World SEPT. 18, 2015
    “Ho, ho, hey, hey, welcome to the U.S.A.,” the crowd chanted at one point. At another, it chanted, “We love Francis, yes we do. We love Francis, how about you?”

The pope’s arrival inaugurated a journey spanning six days that will take him from here to New York and Philadelphia and feature several Masses celebrated before huge crowds, the first canonization on American soil, an address to Congress and not a small degree of tension over his message.

Many of his themes coincide with those of Mr. Obama, but some diverge in significant ways that could flavor the visit.

Francis became only the third pope to visit Washington, and the capital was abuzz over his arrival. A vast security cordon was established from the Capitol to the White House to the Apostolic Nunciature, including road closings and pedestrian limits. Tens of thousands of residents and visitors prepared to converge at his planned stops, and politicians of all stripes were busy claiming his moral authority for their causes.

Pope Francis’ Visit to U.S.
    Latest news and features on Pope Francis' visit to Washington, New York and Philadelphia this week.
    Pope Francis, in New York, Will Live Like a Diplomat SEP 22
    How to See Pope Francis During His U.S. Visit SEP 22
    Catholics in White House Often Help Obama Build Support for Thorny Policy SEP 22
    In Pelosi, Strong Catholic Faith and Abortion Rights Coexist SEP 21
    Vatican, in Switch, Will Join Palestine in Flying Flag at U.N. SEP 21
    See More »

“The pope is a singular figure, and he has really stirred the souls of people all around the world,” said Josh Earnest, the White House press secretary.

Continue reading the main story
    FRANCIS IN AMERICA

Latest news and features on Pope Francis’ visit to Washington, New York and Philadelphia in September, his first visit ever.

SCHEDULE | FULL COVERAGE
    Francis arrived here from Cuba, where he concluded a four-day visit on Tuesday morning in its heartland of religion and revolution, visiting the shrine of the country’s patron in El Cobre and delivering his final words to the Cuban people in the nearby city of Santiago de Cuba.

He celebrated Mass at a church near the mountains of the Sierra Maestra that houses the 19th-century shrine of the Virgin of Charity. The shrine holds the country’s most venerated Catholic icon: a small wooden statue of the Virgin Mary found in the nets of local fishermen more than 400 years ago. Afterward, he delivered an ode to family at the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Assumption in Santiago de Cuba.

We forgive you Elites in the Lites with E... Eeeeeeeee Lieeeeeee t e
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

A Message To The Elites who Intend to Create Harm of Any Kind, Anywhere on our Brothers and Sisters - Page 2 Empty NABS

Post  Eartheart Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:02 am

And what - total empty &&& meaningless pomp-poop,

a lot of very important people meet every day at the supermarket
    a few miles from here - you want a U-tube vid from it to reflect yourself???

But the real action is on the turf in the scateparks across the capitolchurch!!!

Or underground question, if weare in a hollow earthly holo projection,
    resulting from a 13dim beam fractionized onto a 2dim idea with all the
    intermingling of several trillion singularity options, what is on the outside
    of the 13dim singularity - what is this kinof goddess pleasure capable of?

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

A Message To The Elites who Intend to Create Harm of Any Kind, Anywhere on our Brothers and Sisters - Page 2 Empty We See You

Post  Aquaries1111 Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:20 pm

So!  Here we go again!

Earth heart without a heart his full of bull XXXX again! Nobody can understand you! Go Away!

Let's tell this Tsunami to "go away"!

Your Weapons of War have no effect to we that see!

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

A Message To The Elites who Intend to Create Harm of Any Kind, Anywhere on our Brothers and Sisters - Page 2 Empty Your Nabs is "Bans" on this Channel

Post  Aquaries1111 Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:00 pm

Can we say, I zee you, I Zee I", I Zeia, and "for your eyes only"... This cycle is now "complete"...... Conduit Closed!

Zee Bee Dee sounds like a "Zippity Doo Da Day".

I'm playing it again "Sam"!

My Baby Soul Mate is called "Sam"

Holding on is never the answer.. "I am willing to change" from Milk to "you go goat"... I mean Yoghurt". I do love the "Raw Goat Milk" don't you?

Sheena is shining in the "East"... Son Shining East. . Shee\na Easton! Shine East Son, as we 3 kings orient a star, in Orion we see.. check it out... do the math darling, we Love You "as our own"! For your eyes only

Don't be so "complicated", Shine Down like a "simple man".

Are you ready? "Be Yourself" is the best "Wee can ask of you"! Bee A Simple Man!

Take a Rest!

Take it Easy!

Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:39 am

finding Labrats, zippydidoo da and youtubes of long dead vibes,

this can a simple man comprehend??? Please generate some content
    or you will be deleted from akasha - aqua zeia ****

Beside the idiotic offence, what was your trigger?
    You worked up from liberal streetrevolts?
    Didnt get your sorospaycheck?

“providing aid” (psychotropic to induce docility) and counseling services which will ensure further domestication, thanx beach

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:54 pm