tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
Threecaster
Aquaries1111
Carol
devakas
Eartheart
Floyd
10 posters

Ascension: Problems of a new religious movement

Floyd
    Floyd

Ascension: Problems of a new religious movement - Page 3 Empty Re: Ascension: Problems of a new religious movement

Post  Floyd Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:42 pm

Threecaster
    Threecaster

Ascension: Problems of a new religious movement - Page 3 Empty Re: Ascension: Problems of a new religious movement

Post  Threecaster Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:36 am

“Please help me in crossing the road,” if another blind man comes and he says, “Yes, come on with me,” so what will be the result? Both will be crushed by accident. So any, any person who does not follow the instruction of the Supreme Controller, he is a blind person. He cannot lead. As we are concerned, we therefore don’t accept the so- called scientist’s or philosopher’s belief.

- - Very Lovely! - -
    study Enlightened study
    Our current science is similar to the take of the Blind Men and the Elephant, where perhaps Newtonian Physics are the legs, Relativity and Quantum Physics are the trunk and Chemistry and Math are the Tail...

So in relying on a higher connection of ourselves towards a state of greater consciousness, this can then translate down into our conscious mind into thoughts and interpretations, which can then help us make up our minds on "what to do " in any particular situation.

(Wow, again I keep coming back to Juan Matus' Direct Knowledge... Hmmm )

In that sense threecaster spirituality is a personal thing in as much one can have a choice to think about themselves or the bigger picture of which they are a part.
    One my current projects is exploring the connection our individuality has with the communal continutity.

I feel I have a reasonable concept of the (at least the individually localized) mechanisms of how our mind and body emerges through the now in to our current moments of perceived existence.

Now, trying to draw out how this illusory individuality works in concert with the other millions of harmonic nodes is apparently a daunting task. We are "stuck" in thinking that we are separate from our environment. "I'm in here, and it's out there."

Perhaps this duality is a result (due to an inherent property) of the Kali Yuga. This is why there is a pervasive tendency to divide and conquer in all manner of actions these days...

And back to your comment Floyd, we all have a personal sense of our connection with that which is larger than ourselves (provided we have not fallen into many of the material distractions available these days), and I suppose some choose to have an exclusively personal viewpoint about their connection to their preferred deity.

However I also suppose that many choose to follow a path that supports both a person's individual connection, as well as supporting their relationship with others they come into contact with on a daily basis.

This range is where we get the wide array of beliefs we have today, and we wind up with everything from The Big Five, down to Heaven's Gate...

UFO2

It is my personal opinion that all of the major religions have been bastardized and twisted around by those in power, in order to keep us hoomans ignorant and isolated. Our current state of spirituality is a dying echo from the shouting of the first kings, as set in place at the beginning of one race of man by the Annunaki. Some how this influence has consumed the other races and beliefs that used to exist on this planet.

The Opposite of this (and just as a pendulum swings) is our (western) love of New Things and advancements in technology; this has spawned a series of atheistic and scientific belief structures. These are only the other side of the same coin, and do not provide many more answers than the first series of belief systems.

Now it seems though that our spiritual belief systems are undergoing change just like our technological civilizations. Perhaps they are both begining to merge, and soon we will find that we posses a "spiritual technology', wherein empathy and sympathy, shared feelings and thoughts will become more common. Perhaps this is the Seed of Revolution we so desperately need now...

Then perhaps our technology can originate from Constructive Principles and we can move away from the traditional exploitation of energy and it's destructive methods.

We may find that our spirituality and our technology can advance in harmony with one another, and can guide us towards not only satisfying our basic material needs of food, clothing, and shelter, thusly releasing us from our drudgery and enslavement, but can then allow us to advance into the galaxy as a Conscious Race of Humans.

This in turn would not only guarantee our survival, but we would then be in a position to help other races on other planets who are experiencing their own tribulations, much like ourselves are now.

I hope we make it. I feel like we are almost out of the woods. sunny
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:53 am

Threecaster wrote:
    “Please help me in crossing the road,” if another blind man comes and he says, “Yes, come on with me,” so what will be the result? Both will be crushed by accident. So any, any person who does not follow the instruction of the Supreme Controller, he is a blind person. He cannot lead. As we are concerned, we therefore don’t accept the so- called scientist’s or philosopher’s belief.

- - Very Lovely! - -
    study Ascension: Problems of a new religious movement - Page 3 336543 study
    haha, but we can see this total blindness as tragic, huge problem for humanity.

Threecaster wrote: Our current science is similar to the take of the Blind Men and the Elephant, where perhaps Newtonian Physics are the legs, Relativity and Quantum Physics are the trunk and Chemistry and Math are the Tail...

very cool TC sunny we should move this to the best achievements by scientists thread.
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:06 am

devakas wrote:very cool TC sunny we should move this to the best achievements by scientists thread.

Heeee! Big Grin 2

Thanks!

Is there such a thread? A casual mistsearch revealed intresting threads (may have to lurk the news section for once) but none such directly...

If not, I'll happily start one!

Ascension: Problems of a new religious movement - Page 3 WP001
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:06 pm

The problem is that direct experience of the divine be interpreted at all. Pure perception is universal, interpretation sets heaven and earth infinitely apart.
    Once considering the gap we start to believe we need a ladder or props or else...
    Do we Now ?

Love from me
    mudra
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:04 pm

Indeed! Enlightened

It seems we often feel that the Veil is "outside" of ourselves (hell, we feel EVERYTHING is outside of ourselves. Lolerz )

So it is all too easy to forget that everything comes from within ourselves.

(Now, Here's the trick: Got stung on the leg by my Porch Wasp while mowing. I needed some tobacco for the sting. I don't smoke but my neighbour does, so went over and got a cig. Ended up chatting about this and that. So the only reason I can figure is the universe felt I needed to go talk to my neighbour. How this comes from my center.... Huh ? I dunno...)

Even tho it still hurts now, I have to be nice to my little Porch Wasp. He's got a family to feed, and is likely predatory and eats flies and mosquitos and spiders Ascension: Problems of a new religious movement - Page 3 Spider-3621 (tho I like spiders, we have PLENTY! wasp gotta eat y'kno!).

I do realise that my (temporary!) desire to eradicate the poor little things is my animal upbringing, and it is better to let that go. It's all to easy to yell and smash things when you are pumped full of venom and adrenalin! In fact, it feels rather good!

HULK SMASH!

Ascension: Problems of a new religious movement - Page 3 Hulksmash

Don't worry, the little guys are safe, but come winter their house is getting moved....

(They are under the railing...so not so good for leaning against...or mowing around!)
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:41 pm

mudra wrote:The problem is that direct experience of the divine be interpreted at all. Pure perception is universal, interpretation sets heaven and earth infinitely apart.
    Once considering the gap we start to believe we need a ladder or props or else...
    Do we Now ?

Love from me
    mudra

There are three words you have used here Mudras that stand out.
    Pure
    Perception
    and Divine

What is pure?
    what is perception?
    What is divine?

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:12 pm

If you have to ask that Floyd then you're lost. Or is this purely an intellectual exercise?

I'm curious. What is your spiritual perspective based on your own spiritual experiences?

I'd like to refer back to the title of this thread: Ascension: Problems of a new religious movement

Problems with the various old religious movements is somewhat self-evident. Wouldn't similar problems occur just because of the nature of a religious movement where someone has exalted themselves to sit in the driver's seat and tell others what to think.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:20 pm

Valid philosophical questions Carol.

Calm down dear.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:14 am

Carol wrote:If you have to ask that Floyd then you're lost.

This statement is just silly. Holier than though even. There is nothing I find more nauseating than people suggesting who is lost and found. Its just all so religious and dogmatic and a tad biblical.

I find there is nothing we can learn from such who hold these views.

Ascensionism is guilty is charged. And from whence does its religious dogma spring? Highly dubious sources to say the least and it very unlikely that these sources are 'real' apart from in the sense of a publishing house deal or some fantasy or astral possession.

Misplaced spiritual elitism.

We are each on our own journey and ones experience with the universe around them in which we seemingly persist is a unique learning curve.

It is important to ask questions about the so called divine, for as Rene Descartes questioned in his meditations, one could be kidded by a malignant demon or some jocular entity.
    There are so many who are 'directly' plugged in saying so many things and all of them think they are right.

Some of them must be wrong. 'Lost' in their own certainty even.

Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:50 am

Here's one that is moderately related:

Ascension: Problems of a new religious movement - Page 3 Issa

http://www.reversespins.com/teenageJesus2.html

Have you ever wondered where Jesus was during his adolescence?

Have you ever heard him called Issa?

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:03 am

I have heard him called Brian.
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:24 am

problems of a new religious movement is that channeling is very dangerious by people in ignorance mode.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:04 am

I think a major problem is the religious platitude of Duality. It's a form of reverse proselytizing, absorbing any conflicting stance with the illusion of love and infinity. Redezra losing his privilege at Avalon with the Bible thread is a good example. Its like the Agenda 21 of religious views. A political correctness that invades soverignty and is very dangerous in the end.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:20 am

Have you ever notice how religions tend to spring up around individuals who sought to walk on their own spiritual path? Yet the person on the path eventually reaches a place of simplicity and humility. Unfortunately the same cannot often be said of followers who wish to shape the path accordingly to their own ego not yet understanding how ego is the impediment. This is where illusion and delusion take hold until ego is dissolved. In the end there is only spirit which exists as a singularity experience.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:40 am

Self is good, as this spiritual sovereignty brings out strength in diversity. The Duality conspiracy has labeled the Ego as something absolutely bad. This is a key into the workings of how this philosophy/program is misdirecting the people in spiritual knowledge. The negative workings of Ego is obvious, but how does the positive workings work in spirit?

You use your self, to think and connect with the Father of creation.
    A trouble is in how to synthesize mortality with creation. This is where the Son of the Father teaches us how this is possible. This is the structure of consciousness and the Crux that faces us all, all the time.

In the end there is only spirit which exists as a singularity experience.
    Im afraid this is true Carol and a major obstacle to those who over compensate Rebellion to free themselves from the Lie.

I wish everyone spiritual discernment and god bless...
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:55 am

magamud wrote:

This is where the Son of the Father teaches us how this is possible...

Your friend. Poor thing

From Project Avalon

"RedeZra has been removed from this forum's membership. He had been warned, with three prior vacations of increasing length, not to proselytize and not to insult others for their different faiths, in violation of forum guidelines. He remained persistent and consistent in his approach throughout. He is now welcome to preach elsewhere, with our blessings. "
    Die Spam Die
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:00 am

devakas wrote:problems of a new religious movement is that channeling is very dangerious by people in ignorance mode.

To think that some base their entire lives around messages from other beings who more than probably are note real is quite sad IMO.

Hey but we all make our own choices. Some of these entities can be quite persuasive however and that's why many of them factor in new religious movements and cults.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:02 am

To think that some base their entire lives around messages from other beings who more than probably are note real is quite sad IMO.
    You have no idea Floyd.
    I find your frame of reference and line of thinking the same as your analogy of spam professor Floyd.
    And to think your unique in your thoughts.
    It would be indeed quite a shame if people projected their reference of religion upon my message and Censored me as they did Redezera. But such is life....

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:36 am

Ascension: Problems of a new religious movement - Page 3 LotusFlower.sized

Say not, "I have found the truth," but rather, "I have found a truth."
    Say not, "I have found the path of the soul." Say rather, "I have met the soul walking upon my path."
    For the soul walks upon all paths.
    The soul walks not upon a line, neither does it grow like a reed.
    The soul unfolds itself like a lotus of countless petals.

Khalil Gibran

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:38 am

Imo and hoping without offending any one by lack of a better means we have given God a name when he/it actually does'nt have or even need one.
    Pure and all encompassing Consciousness can't be defined within the bounderies of our minds.
    We can however make the experience of it through our heart...pure Love ...our essence unwavered by present, past or future thoughts.

Love Always
    mudra
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:17 am

Thanks Mudra and everyone else trying to bring about reason and peace. Our world is in deep troubles.
    The problem from my POV imho, is I am dealing with a line of Reason, a narrow path, a specific concept to truth. The Duality or Love religion cannot incorporate this view since it appears so confined or limited, not to mention a completely different idea on the nature of Reality.

The pragmatist thinks this line of thinking is nothing but "old testament" and wants to keep reason within humanist earthly realms. The Censorship at Avalon with Redezera is a perfect example on how this line of reason is not accepted, nor either tolerated amongst the equally competing philosphies. I cannot think of anything more important to talk about in these times. I just can hope that The Mists Administration is more mature in its insight of Spam.

Like others here I am representing a lighthouse across the Sea, giving knowledge, with hope and warning. Be it as it may....
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:44 pm

I feel compasion to you magamud as it seems you need to release the reaction to the material world occumulated through many lifetimes from reactions into material world before. Are you fear something? Will your point of view help humanity? each of us? what is your source of authority? will it resolve anything? is it something we never heard? are you channeling? where your information came from?

sunny devakas
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:21 pm

magamud wrote:
    The problem from my POV imho, is I am dealing with a line of Reason, a narrow path, a specific concept to truth. The Duality or Love religion cannot incorporate this view since it appears so confined or limited, not to mention a completely different idea on the nature of Reality.

The pragmatist thinks this line of thinking is nothing but "old testament" and wants to keep reason within humanist earthly realms. The Censorship at Avalon with Redezera is a perfect example on how this line of reason is not accepted, nor either tolerated amongst the equally competing philosphies.

A friend of mine once said to me " It is not freedom of speech that we need but freedom from speech ".
    When words do'nt seem to bring us any closer to one another heart will.

Redezra left some pearls in Old PA and I remember him as a fine poet .
    Would he look for a new community he is welcome here as you are Magamud.

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:43 pm

Are you fear something?
    I fear the one who can give life and death. As he has freely given I need to do the same.

Will your point of view help humanity?
    Most indeedy! As the one is coming quickly and people need to hear what is life, so they can prepare.

what is your source of authority?
    My faith and my Reason...

Probably should not write on Floyds thread...

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:20 am