tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+20
Vidya Moksha
Sanicle
miii
Jenetta
Raven
TRANCOSO
bobhardee
SuiGeneris
Mercuriel
magamud
JesterTerrestrial
Floyd
mudra
devakas
Brook
THEeXchanger
Carol
orthodoxymoron
We Are You
Aquaries1111
24 posters

Aquaries1111 Corner

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 27 Empty Re: Aquaries1111 Corner

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:09 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:Perhaps it might be interesting to exclusively research fringe and mainstream material which are five to ten years old -- so as to have perspective -- and the opportunity to perform reality-checks. I've grown weary and wary of the latest and greatest predictions and paranoia. This modality of research would involve researching 2005 through 2010. There is so much energy and distortion connected with current events, seminars, speeches, gurus, experts, and so on. The New Testament seems to point toward the Second Coming of Christ and the End of the World -- in the FIRST-CENTURY AD!!! I've said it so many times BUT consider reading The Gods of Eden by William Bramley -- regarding Religion, War, Eschatological Worldviews, etc. Now I'm going to listen to Sherry Shriner to try to get my head together, and calm-down. http://sherrytalkradio.com/

Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 27 Images16

Well, I guess...just keep on trucking. What was it about doing a grade over, ortho? Sounds just like it, in the first part
    of this post of yours. For this reason I've posted some old tubbies, a while ago, in the "Disclosure: From suppression to Contact
    and Interaction" thread, designed by bobhardee. I'm amazed at time, about your work on the U.S.S.S. ortho, for I've never found
    any person online and in real life, who can nail the present reality on the head, running around like a hunting dog sniffing out the
    foxes and rabbits. With all the increase of "nothing is as it seems and much is upside down" plus the widening of research fields,
    due to internet, it now seems to become almost a 7-24 hours-job in an economy of news-sharing. Have a break Cheerful
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:29 am

Thank-you B.B. I don't know who the Hidden-Factions really are -- or what they're really all-about -- but I think the B.S. is planned and orchestrated by one (or all) of the Hidden-PTB -- and that this thing is really ancient and nasty. I'm in no position to know what's really going on -- and I'm becoming less and less inclined to dig deeper. I'm actually trying to climb completely out of the rabbit-hole -- and resume some form of "normal" -- regardless of how abnormal "normal" really is (by universal-standards).
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 27 Empty Gone but not forgotten

Post  Aquaries1111 Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:01 am

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:36 am

This next video is interesting. I did take a picture of what I saw in the sky that day.. I'll upload it here shortly.

And again on October 2nd, 2015, I snapped another picture in the sky. I'll upload it shortly.

This next video is good too. A conglomeration.

Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 27 <a href=Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 27 Sky%20Picture%202_zpsanvfc8fu" />
    Taken September 2nd, 2015

Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 27 <a href=Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 27 Sky%20Picture_zpsb0zhoczp" />
    Taken October 2nd, 2015 (traveling)

Last edited by Aquaries1111 on Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Attach picture)
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:55 pm

Gotta Love Bruce,

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:00 pm

Published on Mar 25, 2015
    Bruce Lipton - Biology of Transformation - "The Field"

Dr. Bruce Lipton - https://www.brucelipton.com/

Bruce began his scientific career as a cell biologist. He received his Ph.D. degree from the University of Virginia before joining the Department of Anatomy at the University of Wisconsin's School of Medicine in 1973. Dr. Lipton's research on muscular dystrophy, studies employing cloned human stem cells, focused upon the molecular mechanisms controlling cell behavior.

His research at Stanford University's School of Medicine, between 1987 and 1992, revealed that the environment, operating through the membrane, controlled the behavior and physiology of the cell, turning genes on and off. His discoveries, which ran counter to the established scientific view that life is controlled by the genes, presaged one of today's most important fields of study, the scientific of epigenetic. His book, Biology of Belief, has been an inspiration to the many thousands who have read it.

Biology of Transformation:

Suppose Darwin and the DNA model have missed something vital...
    So vital that it changes the whole idea of who you really are.

Suppose we're not who we're told we are. Suppose we're not separate, surviving in a dog-eat-dog world of competition and struggle. Suppose too that the DNA model is incomplete. That our human birthright is more magnificent than we could ever imagine -- and it's all there already, in our genetic make-up.

These radical ideas represent the lifework of some of the world's most eminent biologists who have had the courage to stand against the orthodoxy. What they were discovering every day in the laboratory just didn't fit with the existing paradigm -- and they couldn't stay quiet about it.

'The Biology of Transformation' conference brings together some of these for two inspiring and transforming days. The speakers represent some of the leading names in the 'new biology', and their message will give you new eyes on the world and yourself.

● The New Self: Lynne McTaggart is fast becoming one of the major names in the New Science movement. Her two best-selling books 'The Field' and 'The Intention Experiment' have given us a new blue-print of reality, and it's one that brings together science and spirituality in a coherent way.

● The New Biology: Bruce Lipton is one of the leading names in the 'new biology'. He turned his back on a very promising career as a cell biologist to draw up a new paradigm that is built on connectiveness and co-operation. He argues that evolution has flourished only because of co-operation, not because of competition. The implications go far and deep and he provides evidence for a spiritual aspect to life.

● The New Blueprint: Rupert Sheldrake is a former Research Fellow at the Royal Society, who has extended the theme of connectiveness with his own theory of biology, which he calls the Morphic Field. This suggests an intelligent and developing universe that has an inherent memory. He will be joined in the quest by Peggy Phoenix Dubro, founder and pioneer of the EMF Balancing Technique.

"You are a Liquid Crystal Super Conductor of Sound & Light"

We claim no ownership to any Sound or Light within this channel, in fact we claim no ownership to anything, though we do create and use our own content, we also use others and copyrighted content under the fair use act for criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, research, educational, enlightening and healing purposes only in the attempt to deliver the message and awaken the masses quicker. If we are ever to escape this insanity cage we must let go of the animal mind, live entirely in spirit and live entirely free, that means simply giving and receiving freely, working together as a whole moving humanity forward and thriving together as one. The answers quit simple; live in truth, in balance and harmony with self, in balance and harmony with nature.

An organism at war with itself is DOOMED!

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 27 Empty A Song for the Dying and the Dead still Living in Mind Seth

Post  Aquaries1111 Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:21 pm

I dedicated this song to my Mother when she passed away. Her name is May.  I dedicated this song to another family member, Betty.  Now, I dedicate this song to Estelle, who is 91 who is on her way... by the way.. I played it to her today.. She asked me "Debra, what is your favourite song"? I said "Can I play it?" She said "Yes"... Here is this wonderful song, I dedicate now to the "Pass Over".  In Memory, Gone, but not Forgotten! We Love All of You and All of Us!!!!

p
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 27 Empty Video I took.. Look for the lights coming out of the black hole in the sky and the nanobot face around second 7..9..

Post  Aquaries1111 Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:19 pm

Pause this video real slow to see the face in the sky.. around 7 plus...It looks like a nanobat face with a tin can hat on!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6hnrt9zl76ox9ht/chem%20trail.mp4?dl=0

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:50 pm

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 27 Empty The Secret - The Gods Envy Us. Watch this clip for "The Secret"

Post  Aquaries1111 Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:37 pm

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:58 am

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 27 Empty Changing The Guard

Post  Aquaries1111 Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:17 pm

It is time for our new era! The Changing of the Guard is Here! I went to a Barbara Marciniak seminar at The Dancing Moon in Raleigh, North Carolina on May 22nd, 2016 and she said "I think Donald Trump is going to win"!... Well let's stop thinking it, and start "Knowing it"!  My voting party is "Not Secret". I AM voting for Donald Trump to be the President of the United States of Amerika!

http://patch.com/us/across-america/watch-live-stream-donald-trump-rally-golden-colorado
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 27 Empty Greetings

Post  Aquaries1111 Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:20 pm

Greetings everyone!!! I'm glad Mists is up and running again. It was down for a while.. at least here in Florida. Is this paradise fixed yet? Let's not get distracted by all the white noise out there. Trumpet is now in the House and it is very white (and sometimes noisy). it's time to stand... stand up as Equals. The Power is with us.. with all of us! Mr. Trump is our President and he has my 100% support... Helping him is helping us and helping us is helping him.

Time for a funny....

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:06 pm

A-1, what do you think about the alleged "Female Illuminati"?? What do you think about predictions that Florida will be covered with water (or that other bad things will happen there)?? Probably a year ago, I talked to an elderly Mason in a Masonic Cemetery, and he said a very-bad war was coming (and perhaps other bad things) which would result in the death of 80% of humanity!! He said he wouldn't want to live in Florida!! I've been attempting to establish the legitimacy of Law and Order, rather than Fire and Brimstone (regardless of past and present iniquities and prophecies). Humanity obviously needs reformation and refinement, but NOT by violent and reprehensible means IMHO. What if Humanity is Relatively-Unmanageable when employing Open and Honest Loving-Kindness?? What if Humanity MUST be ruled by Secrecy, Deception, Confusion, and Violence?? What if the Good Guys and/or Gals were FORCED to Delegate the Management of Humanity to the Bad Guys and/or Gals in Antiquity??!! What if a Supercomputer-Network Manages Humanity in Modernity??!! What if this thing is worse than any of us can possibly imagine??!! What if there is No Possible Happy-Ending??!! What if I should shut-up?? Should I begin modeling Solar System Governance as One Big Business?? Are Politics and Religion Trumped by Business and Money?? Could a Solar System Business sustainably exist without Rituals, Sacrifices, Murder, and Mayhem?? Are Elections Overrated?? My cardiac-surgeon wasn't elected!! He went to school, and competitively became a highly-successful medical-doctor!! I'm going to undergo Heart-Surgery on Valentines-Day!! Unfortunately, I just remembered that I Left My Heart In Palo Alto (at Stanford)!! What Would Tony Bennett Say?? What Would Cupid Do?? What Would Ovid Do??

Is Bloodline-Entitlement Overrated?? Is the Monarchical-Episcopate Overrated?? What if a Solar Deity were simply a Solar CEO?? Would a United States of the Solar System harmonize with a British-Israel Teutonic-Zionist Solar-System?? Is this sort of thing a Holy-Roman Solar-System?? Is the Roman Catholic Church a Wholly-Owned Subsidiary of Purgatory Incorporated?? How are Solar Systems run throughout the Universe?? Are Theology and Ethics best accessed by examining Business and Money with a Scanning Electron Microscope?? Is the Seventh-day Adventist Church simply a very small part of Adventist Healthcare?? Is the Medical-Industrial Complex an integral-part of the Military-Industrial Complex?? Does Religion simply keep the Workers Pacified and Working (with the vain-hope of Eternal-Rewards)?? Were We Anciently-Sentenced to Hard-Labor for All-Eternity (for Original and Unpardonable Sins)?? What Would Balem Abrasax Say?? What Would Mr. Edgars Say?? What Would S.R. Hadden Say?? What Would Megalomaniacs Anonymous Say?? Why Will No One Openly and Honestly Communicate with Me?? Why Does Asking Simple-Questions Seem Like Reinventing the Wheel?? Please provide some feedback and insights regarding The United States of the Solar System, A.D. 2133 (Book 3). What if a Reincarnated Padme = Jupiter Jones?? Thank-you for extensively conversing with me a few years ago. You were one of the few to do so. Now, I'm trying to converse as little as possible, while I do my very-boring research. There's an old 1978 miniseries, called The Word, which I am strangely attracted to. Notice especially Angela, and her father, Professor Monte. Also, there's one part of a film called The Record Keeper, which I find quite interesting.

I lean toward some sort of very long-term universe-wide evolution, with local genetic-engineering over a relatively short time-period, but I obviously can't prove it. The Creator seems to be absent, imprisoned, or both. The Theists and Atheists BOTH make valid-arguments. I continue to think we've been lied-to for thousands of years. It seems to require superhuman effort, and way too much time, to sort this out. I tend to think that the genetic-engineering of Humanity was somehow rogue (by universal-standards). I suspect an Ancient-Crackdown, and a Replacement-Deity, but I obviously can't prove it. Perhaps Heaven was turned into Purgatory in Antiquity. I've spoken extensively with a couple of Individuals of Interest who were clearly opposed to Humanity. We seemed to have some sort of Ancient-History together. I know this sounds delusional, but that was my impression. Governance and Physicality Issues seemed to be very deep-seated. One of these individuals said they were "Angry and Jealous". This same individual said we had "Fought Side by Side". They said they had "Always Remained One Step Ahead of Humanity". They looked me in the eye, and said "I AM RA". Honest. One More Thing. GOD INVENTED SEX!!

Don't be frightened. I mean no harm. I recently met one of the lead-stars of the 2009-11 "V" Series!! It was a HUGE Thrill!! I continue to like the idea of combining the best of the old and new "V" series, Stargate SG-1, Babylon 5, and Earth: Final Conflict (among others)!! I've met three significant individuals of interest with the same name! An astronaut (last-name), a deity (assuming first-name), and an actress (last-name)! Two had the same first and last initials! What are the odds? That's all I'm going to say about that! I continue to think that I've brought some of you close to the truth, but I don't think I've gotten it right. That part is up to YOU!! Consider studying Patriarchs and Prophets, Prophets and Kings, Desire of Ages, and Volumes 3 to 6 of the SDA Bible Commentary. Consider reading all of the chapters regarding "Law" and "Judgment" in the Conflict of the Ages Series by Ellen White. Try combining SDABC Volume 4 (Isaiah to Malachi) with Toward Democracy (by James Kloppenberg)!! Then try combining All of the Above!! What was the Perfect Law of the Lord in Heaven (prior to the Rebellion)?? Was this Law the same as the Decalogue and/or the Pentateuch?? This might be more important than ANY of YOU can imagine!! What were things REALLY like in Heaven (Before, During, and After the Rebellion)?? Was there a Plan of Salvation immediately following the expulsion of the Rebels from Heaven?? There is SO Much We Do NOT Know (Which is CRUCIAL Evidence in a Judgment of Earth and Humanity)!! What if we're dealing with Evil-Empire v Evil-Empire?! Has there EVER been a Good-Empire?! I Know That I Don't Know!! A total-stranger said that I had been here for 100 years!! I might've met the Historical-Hitler and the Reincarnated-Hitler!! I'm going to try VERY Hard to NOT Talk!! Please don't "Get" me!! God already "Got" me!! I'm NOT going away MAD!! I'm Simply Going Away!! Namaste!! I am of peace. Always.

Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 27 Image_de6fe408
    Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 27 Vader-e-palpatine
    Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 27 Dogma-movies-69416_1024_768
    Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 27 Tumblr_nfq4doHLSJ1roci9qo1_1280

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Tue May 23, 2017 12:16 pm

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue May 23, 2017 4:00 pm

Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 27 Funeral-procession-princess-diana
    Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 27 Diana's_funeral
    Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 27 Diana-funeral-westminster-abbey-princess-diana-21530083-1752-1158
    Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 27 Mourners-funeral-princess-diana
    Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 27 Family-princess-diana-funeral

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 27 Empty Who's who in the Zoo?

Post  Aquaries1111 Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:42 pm

The question Neo: is

"Who's who in the zoo"?

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:16 pm

Aquaries1111 wrote:
    The question Neo: is

"Who's who in the zoo"?

orthodoxymoron wrote:A couple of weeks ago, I witnessed a HUGE 'S' in the sky (above a thin cloud-cover) in the Pacific Northwest!! It was perfectly-symmetrical and well-defined!! I think it was on a Sunday the Seattle Seahawks lost a football-game. I didn't have my phone with me, so I didn't get a photograph. Was this a HAARP attempt to trigger a Cascadia subduction-zone disaster?? Damned if I know. Regarding 'Who is Who??' we might NEVER know!! I continue to suspect 'Top-Dog' multiple-bodies and multiple-personalities, but I obviously can't prove it!! BTW, have I met you, A-1??
    Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 27 TestPattern

Viewer discretion advised for all of these disturbing videos. I'm not sure what my
    point is, but I simply attempt to create some sort of a research-baseline for
    Sirius-Researchers who know a hell of a lot more than I do.

I wasn't going to post for the rest of 2017, but that Las Vegas shooting shook me up. Lone-Nut or False-Flag?? Damned if I know. To whom it may concern, "Conduct Info-Wars (if you must), but skip the Terrorism-Thing. It's easier that way." Notice in the above-video that there seems to be multiple-shooters in multiple-locations (but I'm not an expert). I found this video highly-disturbing.

Anyway, consider reading Job through Daniel, straight-through, over and over, and see what YOU think!! I think the Bible is highly-problematic, yet highly-necessary, regarding salvaging this highly-problematic civilization!! I continue to suspect that we are in more trouble than most anyone can imagine (including me)!! I need your opinions regarding the videos at the bottom of this post!! BTW, I've joked about the 'aliens' messing with me, and connecting my brain and/or soul to a mainframe, but why do I hear a strange-sound, and see a test-pattern in my visual-field?? I previously mentioned an 'Unseen Individual of Interest' who was in a room next to the one I was in, and who seemed to be highly important, intelligent, and rude!! "You can do a table-dance for me!!" "Why did you do THAT??!!" "I don't want to talk to you anymore. Goodbye." Well, I think I might've recently spoken with them face to face, and they were extremely rude to me, but I don't want to talk about it. They simply fit-in with my 'Rachel Constantine' and 'Josephine Mataros' conceptualizing. Enough Said.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 27 Empty Me and my Queenie from Australia

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:41 pm

Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 27 <a href=Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 27 Deb_an10" />
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 27 Empty Interview with the Author of the Language Crystal

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:58 am

Enjoy!

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:06 am

A-1, you once seemed to call me 'RAM', and I didn't think anything of it, but I've been wondering about 'BULL', 'RAM', 'AMEN', 'MARDUK', 'RA', 'SERQET', 'GOD THE FATHER', 'GOD THE SON', 'HOLY SPIRIT', 'SUPERCOMPUTERS RUNNING THE SOLAR SYSTEM', 'ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE', 'GABRIEL', 'MICHAEL', 'LUCIFER', 'AZAZEL', 'SATAN', 'THE QUEEN OF HEAVEN', 'REPTILIAN QUEENS', 'AN', 'ANU', 'THE LAMB SLAIN FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD', 'THE GOD OF THIS WORLD', 'LOCAL GODS AND GODDESSES', 'UNIVERSAL GODS AND GODDESSES', 'WITCHES RULING THE SOLAR SYSTEM', 'NAZIS', 'MASONS', 'JESUITS', ET AL??!! Don't feel obligated to answer. I just think you might know at least one-hundred times as much as I do about this stuff. I've been conceptually including myself in this sort of thing in my online religious and political science-fiction, and it's scaring the hell out of me, and threatening what little sanity I have left. BTW, Do you know what REALLY happened to Sherry Shriner?? Her last show was on January 5, 2018, and she supposedly died, but I can't get no confirmation or satisfaction.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:47 pm