tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Breastfeeding.... huhhh? Women corner.... or what?

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Breastfeeding....  huhhh? Women corner.... or what? Empty Breastfeeding.... huhhh? Women corner.... or what?

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:36 am

https://youtu.be/z5vEEyX1khM

Published on Aug. 1 2014

"Anneke Wittermans defines herself as a dancer, but she is so much more than that.
    Once you get in conversation with her, you meet a researcher, a historian and a bit
    of a mystic".

Anneke is a dancer I shared dances and deep conversations with, recently she's also on You Tube and
    she helps me to become aware that nurturing is happening on mundane and down to earth, as well as
    spiritual levels of life. She's composed dances with themes like the women's breasts and women being the
    last in the line of women in a family at large, unmarried and without children.
    She lately composed a compilation of "breast-dances", on request of a friend with breastcancer.
    To me, this is a very moving gesture and a beautiful gift to share, so nurturing for spirit and heart,
    which is so close to women's breasts Wink

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Breastfeeding....  huhhh? Women corner.... or what? Empty Women's corner, men are welcome as well!

Post  B.B.Baghor Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:23 am

Breastfeeding....  huhhh? Women corner.... or what? Rotati10

“A Yogini is a woman dedicated to truth and awakening.
    She roots herself in compassion, fiercely loyal to the love which is the source of us all.
    She practices for her own embodiment of Spirit as well as for the liberation of all sentient beings.”

http://awakeningwomen.com/new-here/
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Breastfeeding....  huhhh? Women corner.... or what? Empty Re: Breastfeeding.... huhhh? Women corner.... or what?

Post  B.B.Baghor Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:29 am

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:36 pm