tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Happy Summer Solstice

devakas
    devakas

Happy Summer Solstice - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Summer Solstice

Post  devakas Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:53 pm

magamud:

We need to accept our humanity. With flaws and beauty. Its not perfection, its perspective, or a position. Its art...
    Morality of the universe and how we are part of it. Would the universe not give you a loving family in consciousness? A consciousness that is basic human nature.

magamud wrote:Our awareness of self translates on all its levels. We will continue to manifest disorder even if we get rid of the bankers. I am sure the Devil has patsies after patsies to make you believe there is some system change, but in the end there is not.

thanks for your dialoque....
    i see contradiction in your statements... can you connect both?
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:56 pm

sorry Floyd for again distraction on your Thread Happy Summer Solstice

:)

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:10 pm

Ya if Floyd this is bothering you on this thread I can stop. I just roll with the punches...

i see contradiction in your statements... can you connect both?
    If you are pointing out the esoteric and human connection, I agree that is the hard one to synthesize. If thats not it please explain your point further.
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:22 pm

Self realization science. When you say narrow path do you hint to this science?

what amazes me that Socrates did not write, nothing put down. He spoke to students. It seems that greek civilization practiced memorizing huge pieces of knowledge. He also said when people will learn to write, memory will be gone...

here is one of his realization

'Wars, factions, and fighting,' said Socrates as he looked forward from his last hour, 'have no other origin than this same body and its lusts. ... We must set the soul free from it; we must behold things as they are. And having thus got rid of the foolishness of the body, we shall be pure and hold converse with the pure, and shall in our own selves have complete knowledge of the Incorruptible which is, I take it, no other than the very truth.' (Socrates).
    Self realization science is left to humans, by God, our father as we are his seeds. Dont you think father would leave, ever leave his children blindly to find the truth? Discover by ourselves? So, the knowledge exists.

However as birds can fly as far as they can according to their particular abilities, the same to Gods children, devotees of God tell about God as their realization is allowed according to abilities, as realization level of Absolute Truth.

Last edited by devakas on Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:41 am; edited 2 times in total
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:36 pm

Its no science Dev, its morality....
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:53 pm

Self realization science, Vedic scriptures, you can call it philosophy includes modern flat word morality, but in realized true essence as true realized human morality. Even the best saints know that God is always one step ahead to perfection. There is unlimited path or way to perfect for humans via mind, and the same unlimitedly to fall via our mind. So this is science of self realization, path to self realization, which explains who we are. We are souls not flesh. The same Jesus said - You are soul, Do not worship matter. However it is not taught to people properly, however encouragement for material things, self gratification are always preferable, handy for greed of all demonic energies.

Socrates : Know Thyself

Happy Summer Solstice - Page 2 Socrat10

I mentioned already experiment in doc office where a group of normal humans were given roles to play as guards and prisoners. It became nasty in a few days and had to be stopped as human mind is fragile, weak, flexible.

Morality is coming from where?

Vedic scriptures explain Gods features:

Personal - manifested - loving service -( highest realization - Bhagavatam - God - Creator - Absolute Truth - complete knowledge)

Impersonal - unmanifested - I AM - Brahman (impersonal - unity - all is one - buddhism, greek philosophers ALL IS ONE, Nietzsche Everything is one and etc.)

Localized - in each living entity

--------------

Similarly Christianity :

logos was with God

logos are God

logos became Man

however christians do not follow Jesus teachings. Their spirituality understanding mixed with materialistic teachings ends up when spiritual love true love to God is delivered as love material thing during Christmas. This is the level of realization of God.

we should not fear God as He is most perfect and loving and lovable, we humans should not fear of devils too, we humans should fear only our mind as it can be friend or enemy.sunny
    magamud, you said Individual first... lets try to understand this word...
    Vedas explain there is a soul which is not body, but has body, mind perceives objects of material things using senses of touch, smell, hear, taste, see. Mind is subtle material and our body is gross material. Personality develops character based on experiences in this material world. Humans, who are not taught and not realized this, tend not to control mind and the demonic human desires to own, to control others, nature for self bodily satisfaction are unlimited.

Without realizing of Thyself truth, humans became impressive philosofical species, speculating while chewing animals.

Where is your morality?

Post  Floyd Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:40 am

magamud wrote:Ya if Floyd this is bothering you on this thread I can stop. I just roll with the punches...

I already said I what I had to so please do fill your boots.

This thread, the Stuart Wilde one in addition to the devil thread on Nexus gives you plenty of scope to express your thoughts on this non being.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:18 am

Self realization science, Vedic scriptures, you can call it philosophy includes modern flat word morality, but in realized true essence as true realized human morality. Even the best saints know that God is always one step ahead to perfection. There is unlimited path or way to perfect for humans via mind, and the same unlimitedly to fall via our mind. So this is science of self realization, path to self realization, which explains who we are. We are souls not flesh. The same Jesus said - You are soul, Do not worship matter. However it is not taught to people properly, however encouragement for material things, self gratification are always preferable, handy for greed of all demonic energies.

Socrates : Know Thyself

This draws my point even to further depths Dev and I thank you for your input. There is a split in our identity or focal point, that matter and soul are separate. I think this is due to the Devil
    releasing this "Science" through the Vedas and other religious portals to create this very Chasm that plagues us today. I compare it to our scientist of today who smash Atoms thinking of nothing of the consequences. You are soul and flesh, you are the One. I think its just our positioning in our pursuit to know life. We are just imbalanced. Keep up the good fight Dev....

:)
    I would compare the Devil thing with people calling me a conspiracy theorist many years ago.
    I will not involve my boots in your threads Floyd.
    Good day....
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:58 pm

speaking about your 'individual first'

Somebody who only reads newspapers and at best books of contemporary authors looks to me like an extremely near-sighted person who scorns eyeglasses. He is completely dependent on the prejudices and fashions of his times, since he never gets to see or hear anything else. And what a person thinks on his own without being stimulated by the thoughts and experiences of other people is even in the best case rather paltry and monotonous. There are only a few enlightened people with a lucid mind and style and with good taste within a century. What has been preserved of their work belongs among the most precious possessions of mankind. We owe it to antiquity that the people in the Middle Ages could slowly extricate themselves from the superstitions and ignorance that had darkened life for more than half a millennium. Nothing is more needed to overcome the modernist's snobbishness. (Albert Einstein, 1954)
    it was nice exchanging magamud goodnight Happy Summer Solstice - Page 2 1682311168

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:59 am