tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Happy Summer Solstice

Floyd
    Floyd

Happy Summer Solstice Empty Happy Summer Solstice

Post  Floyd Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:35 am

Happy Mid Summer.

For those of you looking forward to the 21 12 2012 Mayan winter solstice date you have exactly 6 months left to sort your XXXX out.
    magamud
    magamud

Happy Summer Solstice Empty Re: Happy Summer Solstice

Post  magamud Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:04 am

On one hand I would like to petition for more time but on the other I do not.
    We are in big trouble on so many levels.
    I see a horrid dialectic being supported causing a civil war between
    pragmatist and dreamers. That is, pragmatism believing nothing and dreamers believing anything. Both concepts are polarized with counter intelligence from our Ministry of truth. Specifically legitimizing new age concepts then debunking them. This will create a circle, ring or a loop to nowhere land. And that is whats happening. Our entire society is running around in circles getting nowhere.

On another point with counterintelligence. On one hand I would support Buddha and new age topics and the other I would support skeptism, athiesm and pragmatic science all day long.
    Each pov will fight each other endlessly in a civil war and both will be directed away from extrapolating the nature of existence. I dont have the answer I am just pointing out problems.
    I think the problem stems from not organizing a singularity. A singularity with where and what Evil is and a singularity of what goodness is. This is involved with all dynamics of existence. We are divided on so many levels its extraordinary. I do believe a singularity is coming and it will either destroy us or unite us.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:36 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXxiRpmLrI0
    Singularity of Consciousness by Maxwell Igan

Singularity is an event where polarities collapse. Many suspect this will be a global event when the galactic wave passes through our solar system.

Another definition: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravitational_singularity

&

A place where the known laws of physics no longer apply, where, as Caltech physicist Kip Thorne (1940–) puts it, gravity “unglues” space and time.

Read more: http://www.answers.com/topic/singularity#ixzz1yShttOj7

Meanwhile, accepting the attitude of Meher Baba, "Don't Worry, Be Happy." works for me. There is happiness is providing a self-sustaining environment for oneself and family. This is where our focus is along with serving those in need.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:39 am

Lets talk Morality...
    Morally would creation allow you to be alone with a sociopathic earth system? A sociopathic Sci Fi system? Morally would you not be taken care of with access to help within your own consciousness? This is where im trying to direct people. This consciousness is not some quasi Buddhist thing, its a personality, its your Creator. This is where the One, the singularity that is manifested in flesh and blood comes into play. This person is a regular Joe, and not some projection of something no one can touch. You have to cultivate this relationship with prayer, then dialogue.
    This is the meaning of Faith. How can I explain this to a pragmatist, or a Buddhist?
    Faith is one of the essential components to understanding consciousness.
    Its part of a very organized plan, a cycle, a harvest that our history of antiquity points too. The creator has complete power over sociopaths, that is what Morality would do.
    Look for impossible syncronicities that happen in your world. You are not separate from it you are in orchestration with the universe around you.
    You are experiencing and growing in consciousness which is life.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:41 am

magamud wrote:Lets talk Morality...
    Morally would creation allow you to be alone with a sociopathic earth system? A sociopathic Sci Fi system? Morally would you not be taken care of with access to help within your own consciousness? This is where im trying to direct people. This consciousness is not some quasi Buddhist thing, its a personality, its your Creator. This is where the One, the singularity that is manifested in flesh and blood comes into play. This person is a regular Joe, and not some projection of something no one can touch. You have to cultivate this relationship with prayer, then dialogue.
    This is the meaning of Faith. How can I explain this to a pragmatist, or a Buddhist?
    Its part of a very organized plan, a cycle, a harvest that our history of antiquity points too. The creator has complete power over sociopaths, that is what Morality would do.
    Look for impossible syncronicities that happen in your world. You are not separate from it you are in orchestration with the universe around you.

Does creation have morals. Not really if one were to examine this perspective from the broadest sense taking into consideration of all life within creation. Only a very small spectrum would have morals and that would be those beings (earth and off-worlders) whose conscious awareness has expanded through a variety of experiences. Although I have a younger brother who seemed to come into the world this way. He was the kindest being from the onset. Others learn about morality through a variety of life lessons. However, I'm also of the opinion that there is an innate voice within that lets us know right from wrong. So from one perspective one could argue we are born moral and are corrupted along the way where that small voice within is over-ridden. I've certainly seen many examples of this as well.

However, you postulate that the creator has power over sociopaths. Really? Not from my experience and I've seen my share of sociopaths. I don't even think one needs to have faith to understand consciousness. I've also personally known and read of folks without faith who had near death experiences (died, experienced conscious awareness sans physical form) who survived and became completely converted as a result of their personal experience. Subsquently it would appear that spirit (conscious awareness) can project itself pretty much anywhere as long as there is a nexus point to project to. Remote viewers do this all the time.

Now as a child I did have faith that both god and christ were real. Subsequently, for years I maintained an inner one-way dialog with Christ and subsequently had numerous spiritual experiences that affirmed that my faith was not misplaced. And surprisingly there were also spiritual experiences with other spiritual beings. So one can argue that faith is a doorway or perhaps more aptly described as a bridge or even a wormhole into higher spiritual dimensions.

However, I do not think of consciousness as my or anyone else's personality. I think of consciousness as the WITNESS/OBSERVER and as one grows in awareness one's consciousness expands to include broader perspectives of multiple realities based on direct experience. For example, conscious awareness within ones own body is quite different then a direct experience of conscious awareness outside of one's body. Conscious awareness exists in each experience only expanded. And as one tends to have spiritual experiences where their personal conscious experience expands, their personality fades into the background due to the experience of merging with the experience of at-one-ment with the prime creator. Basically, I tend to think of personality as ego. Whereas, consciousness expands - ego fades.

Perhaps another example is to think of oneself as a fractal. At the onset, before a baby individuates out from its mother it experiences itself as one with the mother. Initially it begins life as a fractal within fractal and after birth initially does not yet know it is an independent unit. Then it comes to know itself as independent. This is not to say it is not a fractal - but is to say it's experience is as an individual fractal. I suspect for an individual on the spiritual path the goal is to reunite with the feeling of connectedness to something greater then just the individual self. It is to experience oneself as part of the "whole" - the divine creator. I'm of the opinion that this too is an innate drive that can either be dormant or activated much in the manner that butter can be created from "whole" milk. Unless processed - butter (an essence within the milk) just remains as one with the milk.

Now this takes us to the next step - butter/the process of becoming something more. As I wrote previously some are just born this way. Then there are those to make a conscious decision to follow a spiritual path of enlightenment and there there are those who are accidentally thrown into the experience and become aware as a result of a sudden direct experience. For instance, I had faith. Yet at the age of 18 I was in an auto accident where my conscious awareness left my body immediately prior to impact. I knew/experienced my awareness - my spiritual being to be outside of my physical form while it was impacting against the steering wheel of the car. I bi-located. Now where was personality in this experience? What made me what I was - that which gave physical form life - had exited. I considered this an enlightening experience but by far was not to be considered enlightenment which is something quite different.

I suspect one has to first know/experience oneself as spirit before enlightenment can occur. Similar to knowing butter exists before one can create it. Generally one learns butter exists from others similar to one knowing enlightenment exists from learning about this from others who have had direct experiences of following a spiritual path.

I totally agree with you with respect to not being separate from it (the Divine) and that one is in orchestration with the universe around one. Just as a fractal is not independent - it is instead part of a larger design coming to know itself as one of many. Again, as the mystics describe, the shinning dewdrop slips into the cosmic ocean of consciousness. It knows itself as a pure individual drop of awareness and simultaneously as the Cosmic Sea where all is one. Hence, the actual spiritual experience of singularity.

Last edited by Carol on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:01 am

magamud wrote:Lets talk Morality...

imho

There are many cultures still alive, when people do not lie, when people are honest, daily in their daily life, relationships, their daily duties, respect to parents, nature. I believe many in travels were shockingly surprised about local people purity and truthfulness, mercifulness, goodness in general in their personalities. The truthfulness that are not coming from imagination, speculation, but real mature cultures, traditions. Some professors, philosophers also have this honest approach to speak from the heart. It is still alive. There are cultures, there are good qualities in some countries, villages. Soul knows right from wrong, animal can be noticed knowing it.

I believe the current modern ethical system should vanish because today woman, children, teachers and cows are neglected and not protected. And because people are confused and the duty to do right thing no matter what results will be should come back in society and soon.

Pure clear vision, teaching to do right thing and do not expect any results, do your duty without expecting results would straighten the corruption, corruption of mind including. This is only right way to human action.. However we have modern personalities to be trained to be self centered. I would say it creates blockages in mind, competition, self inspiration for 'expansion' or opposite deep depression for some. There are many out of balance mentally people, kids, old.... In short self centered personalities are always misfit, depressed or demanding or whatever off image, true position. So true position of a person is not taught, only some experimenting theories and applications to develop a 'today’s' persons, for greed, competition, creativity to the extreme, strength to win over others and etc. We think that we are centers, we want to generate love, we want receive love, we want pride, we receive misery and it is going on and on. All problem is being self centered. We talk about I too much. The humbleness is not in modern fashion, however it needs to be recentered. Instead of self centered personalities need to be transformed to transparency. Creator did not have plan as many think, He has no time. Time does not affect Him, He is out of. Actually he is young always. His potencies are expanding yes, but not ours, this is so wrong in understanding that we create, we expand. This is so wrong. With this mayavadis, voidist, nothingness, nirvana philosophies people apply their imagination, fantasies to try to be as god and expand their talks so greatly, that it becomes not true to the unimaginable degree. To support our fantasies we allow some even to go to crimes, lies, just to support it. This is wrong to love into impersonal nothingness. It erases true personalities, true understanding, true duties. I think awariness not expands, but it deepens within heart. This expansion imaginings creates movements of galactic loves, love generations to some things, dreams to change earth pulse and all other kind of expansions in creativities. The right thinking is deepens awareness in heart, not expansion of awareness. This outer expansion of consciousness is misleading humans. I would like to add if it is expansion, maybe decaying expansion.

Then the problem is it shifts the human thinking off the focus on history and learning from history, space instead of realizing, learning, teaching more to who we are, why and what is my duty. The same with space. Bottom line God should be in center, everyone’s heart, communities center, education center.
    Rulers should know the duty and be transparent too.

So materialist are centering to themselves and try to become LOVE, but they forget that this merging process is not the way to know the truth, to experience god. Materialistic ‘meditators’ come to ‘realization’ that they are ‘gods’ that they experience and that is their moto – I am experiencing. Yogis in mountains also think they are experiencing….. BUT they all demand …. they have demands…. notice their demands….. It is not unconditional love finally. We have even some love generators, love generators as nations and etc…. who think they generate love and they create. Human hopes are cheated and then Deuschland uber alles come to action. It easy to manipulate people. Why because people are self centered. Not transparency that we are not gods, we do not own a thing. All problems are from associating soul with body, family, nation, planet…… This need to be reeducated and fixed. So when people will celebrate in heart, in community, in planet every moment, every action, every thought, every achievement TO SATISFY creator, then everybody will benefit from small to big. Then there will be no worries that people could be convinced for the crime to other, selfless no egoistic people will be not manipulated easy to go to wars. Like the first start loving somebody or some nation and then second step go to war for this 'nation love'. in short - Self centered personalities problem, god not in center problem, and not used ‘do right thing without waiting and owning results’ (oxy last one for you Wink )

devakas
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:17 pm

Thanks for everyones response. I will try to piece meal responses as its a vast subject.
    Does creation have morals.
    Morals in the sense that we humans can communicate Morality. Morals in the sense of harmonics, in the sense of light.

However, you postulate that the creator has power over sociopaths.
    The creator allows people to find their own idividuation to creation. The sociopathic mess were in is mostly our fault, but this will not go on endlessly. There is a cycle to it and we are at the alpha and omega of it.

I don't even think one needs to have faith to understand consciousness.
    I agree, faith comes at a certain step in the ladder so to speak. Its believing in the peronal plan and morality of creation and having a relationship with it.

However, I do not think of consciousness as my or anyone else's personality.
    I went through this cycle too. It was personal and then went into some observer mode with your fractal analogy. I have come to acknowledge that it is indeed very personal as a loving moral plan would go.

Basically, I tend to think of personality as ego. Whereas, consciousness expands - ego fades.
    Yes I understand but I am saying this is the opposite of what it seams. And this is the corruption of buddhist philosophy in general and also a supported idea by military counter intelligence to help further the devils agenda. We dont lose our personlity we gain our individuality and freedom. Its not an easy concept to explain and I dont have all the answers. Heres a post at United People to help build more context.
    I cant link sites currently will post it when I can.

I bi-located. Now where was personality in this experience?
    You have good insight Carol. I think consciousness exists within 2 polars with our levels. On one side is here and the other is without physicality. When we leave this plane we transition to the other side incrementally experiencing many parts of the whole. When we settle in death, we get everything we want so to speak, due to the strenght of matter and mind. This place can be a curse for some and heaven for others, but until we reach the balance of both polarization we continue cycling reincarnation.

Last edited by magamud on Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:03 pm

magamud wrote:
    I bi-located. Now where was personality in this experience?
    You have good insight Carol. I think consciousness exists within 2 polars with our levels. On one side is here and the other is without physicality. When we leave this plane we transition to the other side incrementally experiencing many parts of the whole. When we settle in death, we get everything we want so to speak, due to the strenght of matter and mind. This place can be a curse for some and heaven for others, but until we reach the balance of both polarization we continue cycling reincarnation.

Well now this has developed into a good discussion. There are folks who also trilocate or more. For some contactees this occurred with the aid of ET technology. I do wonder about this. However, I tend to think of consciousness as part of zero point with respect to quantum physics. Once an individual has experienced singularity (the collapse of duality) one is also perhaps moving into an experience of existence as a particle at the Zero Point Quantum level where one's consciousness is nowhere and everywhere. One experiences consciousness as radiant spiritual energy. Zero-point energy is the energy that remains when all other energy is removed from a system. So what's left? Is one's conscious awareness a wave - not wave of anything substantive, but a ripple in a state of a theoretically defined field - a cosmic ocean so-to-speak.

Deepak Chopra on Quantum Physics and Consciousness adds to our understanding of what consciousness really is. It's the common ground of existence...

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:13 pm

Now Deepak Chopra has a new teory or terminology Consciousness = Discontinuity! Nice. We are discontinuity.

This is our current understanding. hmmm Then he refers to quantum physics and right away says that it is hypothesis, thoughts of ......

He said that consciousness makes our thoughts, colors. ????????

Are we in new age religion already? Did I miss the train?

He is New Age Religion clever indian, who made millions by using Bhagavatam insights FOR his profit, timeshares (only and only). Now he tunes to quantum physics to create a new age physics or support science with his speculations. Does he mention that the Bhagavad Gita is Krishnas dialog with Arjuna? All existance is explained in Bhagavad Gita, but nothing about quantum physics. hmm

He says this model was explored in Bhagavad Gita. New age liar from gang of explorers for profit.

First of all though, let me say that there are many wonderful teachings in the New Age movement that have given comfort and meaning to many (including myself), changed lives, inspired people, provided guidance in life decisions, and insights into the nature of reality. As a seeker of truth and the meaning of existence, I've always been interested in spiritual teachings. Popular respected New Age authors and gurus such as Wayne Dyer and Deepak Chopra have helped many by imparting their wisdom and spiritual teachings in their books and lectures to millions. They are among many who have a deep grasp of the world's spiritual teachings, esoteric wisdom, life lessons, and even discoveries in quantum physics that support the New Age model of reality. Suspect Suspect Suspect

And they are adept at quoting from a plethora of sages and mystics throughout history. When they teach that everything happens for a reason and that there are no coincidences for example, it brings comfort to those who feel like their lives are in chaos or marred by unfortunate circumstances that "shouldn't" have happened.

I would say that most of their teachings have some degree of truth in them, though some of their claims are unprovable from a scientific standpoint and subject to personal experience (e.g. other dimensions and astral planes, life after death, reincarnation, ghosts, extra-terrestrials, all matter possessing consciousness, etc). Also, psychic phenomena has now been supported by a rising ride of scientists, researchers and physicists (Dean Radin, Charles Tart, Gary Schwartz, Rupert Sheldrake, etc.) on the cutting edge, who claim that the latest discoveries in quantum mechanics support many paranormal phenomena. However, "New Age" is a wide umbrella, and includes some concepts which people take too far, turning it into a religion set in stone. One of these concepts is "The Law of Attraction", popularized by the book and film The Secret, which states that:

“Your thoughts create your reality. Your attract whatever you think about, positive or negative, and manifest it into reality. You create your own reality”

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/LawofAttraction.htm
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:35 pm

There are many cultures still alive, when people do not lie
    The meek shall inherit the earth? There are so many people not able to have the dialogue we are having right now yet have deep spiritual discernment. I think its something special
    when I can converse with people like this. I think it points to individual maturity.

I believe the current modern ethical system should vanish
    My feelings too and my experience is most religions and philosophies are missing the point.

would straighten the corruption, corruption of mind including
    Nothing will straighten the corruption unless we find the mind of god. We have been taught through the ages to act accordingly, but it has been exploited by evil and the good have lost their way.

we have modern personalities to be trained to be self centered.
    Most things in this world are mixed with negative and positive attributes. This is what most buddhist talk about with Duality. The great thinkers in this area believe there is no resolution to this, or no
    synthesis as to why they believe its all an illusion. They could not get past the Paradox. I can assure you there is a synthesis to this, the world in this sense is not an illusion.

So true position of a person is not taught
    No doubt.

All problem is being self centered. We talk about I too much
    I understand you POV, narcissism is pandemic as well as the opposite. We are completely unbalanced polarizing both extremes. There is a narrow path that balances both these aspects.
    In one sense you are the One and then you move that oneness into another Oneness or singularity which is the mind of god. The mind of god manifests itself into flesh and bone and is a regular person
    like you and me. This is a major obstacle in understanding that I can perceive...

Creator did not have plan as many think, He has no time. Time does not affect Him,
    I disagree, we are under a very detailed plan. An analogy would be like a Garden and we are under a cycle. While your statement is true, his love for us creates him in our sphere with the One being representing him. He is not bound by time but since we are here he reaches out to us.

This is wrong to love into impersonal nothingness. It erases true personalities, true understanding, true duties. I think awariness not expands, but it deepens within heart.
    You have good insight Dev, you understand the problem of nothingness and the concept of depth. To want to be in a relationship with God prospers corruption and beauty. Its no easy task and the corruption is abound in our society.

The right thinking is deepens awareness in heart, not expansion of awareness.
    I don't see a difference, but if I understand you, you think what people try to manifest outside of themselves is fantasy. This is true but its not all bad. Consciousness encompasses everything inside and outside there is no separation.

Rulers should know the duty and be transparent too.
    I agree...

Why because people are self centered.
    You explain this corruption well Dev, but the other flip of the coin is just as equal. People giving their "I" away to doctrines. So we are in quite a pickle as to why the saying the Path is a narrow one...

All problems are from associating soul with body, family, nation, planet
    Im understanding your POV better Dev. Again I think your one sided with this but I understand your compassion to alert humanity in this situation. The problem with this POV is that man is an individual first.
    He cannot be led to God he must acknowledge it him/her self. So doctrines will really never get to satisfy this requirement. Again these philosophies are trying to help people think and behave but we all must grow up and choose ourselves...

Last edited by magamud on Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:09 pm

I just wanted to point out progress. We are getting close with our Quantum Mechanics and Moral leaders. We all have pieces of the puzzle.
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:00 am

“The two most important days of your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why.”

its honor you agree on some Magamud. :) I agree with your disagree points. overall nice to hear your POV.

The human mind is inquisitive. Srimad Bhagavatam starts with first description Enquiry - enquire about the origin. then we have Path of self-enquiry.

this is only business of human being enquire about the origin. sunny

it is natural for a human being, intelligent being to enquire who he is, where he came from, what is his duty.

even in a batch of birds every bird needs to learn how to fly

_______

i keep thinking about We Are You fraud messages...... hmmmm. There are symptoms that reveal the fraud and the We Are You channeling CO. is not in know of them. So it is pure fraud. And the results of those ramblings are devastating.

devakas

Last edited by devakas on Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:18 am

Thx Dev, I look forward to understanding your POV better.

Im thinking how allowing yourself to feel which is interpreted as Carols fractal analogy can co exist with thinking. It might just come down to timing when exposing philosophical ideas.

Here is more contrast to Carols response.

For some contactees this occurred with the aid of ET technology.
    I have no doubt that technology can shift mind. I have little doubt that mind infects matter. Time travel, harnessing massive energy, etc....
    Im assuming that there are many levels of consciousness working and stealing with us. We see pop ups all the time (Gridkeeper). I think were in the neutral zone of Evil and Wisdom.

one is also perhaps moving into an experience of existence as a particle at the Zero Point Quantum level where one's consciousness is nowhere and everywhere. One experiences consciousness as radiant spiritual energy. Zero-point energy is the energy that remains when all other energy is removed from a system. So what's left?
    Nothing is left, but I don't think we stay in that position. I will continue to manifest my "I" in consciousness.

I think we underestimate our collective power in ideas. That is ideas become Energetic conglomerates that influence Mind. I believe the Georgia Guidestones reflect this premise. They have force, mass, gravity...

So in this sense, Religions, ideals, postures etc... create a vacuum of hierarchy due to not knowing ITself. It sucks up its representatives, then Cons them to become puppets for the pyramid.

These systems believe they are Planar but in actuality they are Pyramidal. This is a double think.

It's the common ground of existence...
    I agree, its our ground,its the earth, it helps us to listen and stand still.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:30 am

one is also perhaps moving into an experience of existence as a particle at the Zero Point Quantum level where one's consciousness is nowhere and everywhere. One experiences consciousness as radiant spiritual energy. Zero-point energy is the energy that remains when all other energy is removed from a system. So what's left?

Consciousness is aware of its existence. This consciousness is also intelligence and is connected with all that is.

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:22 pm

magamud wrote:Thx Dev, I look forward to understanding your POV better.

Im thinking how allowing yourself to feel which is interpreted as Carols fractal analogy can co exist with thinking. It might just come down to timing when exposing philosophical ideas.

Here is more contrast to Carols response.

For some contactees this occurred with the aid of ET technology.
    I have no doubt that technology can shift mind. I have little doubt that mind infects matter. Time travel, harnessing massive energy, etc....
    Im assuming that there are many levels of consciousness working and stealing with us. We see pop ups all the time (Gridkeeper). I think were in the neutral zone of Evil and Wisdom.

Nothing is left, but I don't think we stay in that position. I will continue to manifest my "I" in consciousness.

I think we underestimate our collective power in ideas. That is ideas become Energetic conglomerates that influence Mind. I believe the Georgia Guidestones reflect this premise. They have force, mass, gravity...

So in this sense, Religions, ideals, postures etc... create a vacuum of hierarchy due to not knowing ITself. It sucks up its representatives, then Cons them to become puppets for the pyramid.

These systems believe they are Planar but in actuality they are Pyramidal. This is a double think.

It's the common ground of existence...
    I agree, its our ground,its the earth, it helps us to listen and stand still.

Label 'I' is interesting. Experiencing consciousness is interesting, manifesting is interesting and at the same time talking about mind...

Can you guys kindly explain what you are manifesting? i am serious, because i am confused. devakas thanks
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:28 pm

“The two most important days of your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why.”

its honor you agree on some Magamud. :) I agree with your disagree points. overall nice to hear your POV.

The human mind is inquisitive. Srimad Bhagavatam starts with first description Enquiry - enquire about the origin. then we have Path of self-enquiry.

it is natural for a human being, intelligent being to enquire who he is, where he came from, what is his duty.

even in a batch of birds every bird needs to learn how to fly

_______

i keep thinking about We Are You fraud messages...... hmmmm. There are symptoms that reveal the fraud and the We Are You channeling CO. is not in know of them. So it is pure fraud. And the results of those ramblings are devastating.

devakas
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:45 pm

magamud wrote:I just wanted to point out progress. We are getting close with our Quantum Mechanics and Moral leaders. We all have pieces of the puzzle.

quantum mechanics will never bring us back where we belong. For example trust will be never detected by mechanics. For example did you ever observe a flower for an hour, for long, for her duty? How the morning beauty opens its petals one by one, bends and slowly slowly stretches out to seek sun, or plays with a little drop of dew. ...did you notice the essence of her life that transforms to trust and the trust gives message of love and the indescribable beauty overrides all your feelings for that moment, those senses are indescribable powerfull in a play of illiusion reality. .. it is her life and she has this right to live through it.

are we changing morality subject so fast? Wink

matter has 3 modes - gunas (goodness, passion, ignorance) (sattwa, rajas, tamas)

above Vishnu head are snakes, did you ever thought that they are senses...

Last edited by devakas on Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:56 pm

devakas wrote:“The two most important days of your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why.”

even in a batch of birds every bird needs to learn how to fly by itself

_______

devakas

btw I did not know that Jesus will write emails to Mists, or St. Michael like hippies and Beatles. drunken But maybe it was channeler who likes music. What this channeler finally got right that soul has this body. This is good. This is good message. Almost, because they were telling that body has soul. So they are a bit confused too. It seems those Pleidians have aha moments too.

sunny
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:28 pm

I've spent a good 35 years attempting to explain the ineffable and never succeeded.

Here is yet another poor attempt to use words to create a picture of what can't be described but only experienced.

Consciousness is also awareness and also intelligent (the universal mind stuff). It exists everywhere (think of quantum physics) as this is what life is built from. Hence, remove ego and the physical form - consciousness continues to exist along a continuum never ceasing (does not die) yet cable of experiencing that which is constantly unfolding. Conscious awareness can have a very narrow spectrum or an expanded one. For instance, humans experience or a broader base of conscious awareness much like the mother who constantly scanning her environment making sure her children are safe, or the hunter in the woods connecting with his environment through the expansion of both physical senses and intuitive senses. The narrow focus is like paying bills or washing windows where a physical task is involved. As conscious awareness expands one can climb out of the physical box (so-to-speak) and have an out-of-body experience where the locality is still somewhat connected to the 3rd dimension. However, as a spiritual being conscious awareness can continue to expand based on a variety of variables. For instance, one can travel via wormholes created by intention to other spiritual dimensions; or astral travel to other 3rd dimension locations (other planets within this universe. Destination is basically determined by one's personal intention. Although one can experience different states of conscious awareness via accidents or near death experiences. Then there are those spiritual masters who self-train to expand their consciousness via meditation and by taking control of the ego, thereby freeing up psychological/emotional conditioning and literally flying off in all sorts of directions. This is where conscious awareness can split and exist in different locations simultaneously. I suspect this all determined by vibrational frequency and conscious control with respect to fine tuning the frequency to where one can spiritually travel to different nexus points (past/present/future) similar to what remote viewers have trained themselves to do. One can even experience expanded conscious awareness as cosmic divine oceanic love (source creation).

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:45 pm

devakas wrote:
    devakas wrote:“The two most important days of your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why.”

even in a batch of birds every bird needs to learn how to fly by itself

_______

devakas

btw I did not know that Jesus will write emails to Mists, or St. Michael like hippies and Beatles. drunken But maybe it was channeler who likes music. What this channeler finally got right that soul has this body. This is good. This is good message. Almost, because they were telling that body has soul. So they are a bit confused too. It seems those Pleidians have aha moments too.

sunny

We Are You finds these messages from other channelers of personal value.

Maybe the others channeled messages are the higher soul connecting with something more then oneself. Now something worth examining is if these messages alters ones perspective to where one overlooks truth and accepts something which is untrue. This is where personal discretion is critical and needs to be ongoing.

I suspect some of us get lazy and would like to believe as compared to discover for oneself what the real truth is. Yet the journey is still the spiritual journey even where there are distractions along the way. There are days I wish that I had the tenacity of Buddha and made the time to sit under the Boddhi satva tree. Yet, I suspect my karma and needs for this life experience are much different then that of Buddha. And again, this life time my primary spiritual connection has been with Christ so there are many lessons following this path as well. And to throw into the mix is Sant Mat, which is my favorite spiritual path and far more difficult to follow then most suspect. So many desserts and so little time to try them all. sigh

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:43 pm

Carol wrote:I've spent a good 35 years attempting to explain the ineffable and never succeeded.

Here is yet another poor attempt to use words to create a picture of what can't be described but only experienced.

Consciousness is also awareness and also intelligent (the universal mind stuff). It exists everywhere (think of quantum physics) as this is what life is built from. Hence, remove ego and the physical form - consciousness continues to exist along a continuum never ceasing (does not die) yet cable of experiencing that which is constantly unfolding. Conscious awareness can have a very narrow spectrum or an expanded one. For instance, humans experience or a broader base of conscious awareness much like the mother who constantly scanning her environment making sure her children are safe, or the hunter in the woods connecting with his environment through the expansion of both physical senses and intuitive senses. The narrow focus is like paying bills or washing windows where a physical task is involved. As conscious awareness expands one can climb out of the physical box (so-to-speak) and have an out-of-body experience where the locality is still somewhat connected to the 3rd dimension. However, as a spiritual being conscious awareness can continue to expand based on a variety of variables. For instance, one can travel via wormholes created by intention to other spiritual dimensions; or astral travel to other 3rd dimension locations (other planets within this universe. Destination is basically determined by one's personal intention. Although one can experience different states of conscious awareness via accidents or near death experiences. Then there are those spiritual masters who self-train to expand their consciousness via meditation and by taking control of the ego, thereby freeing up psychological/emotional conditioning and literally flying off in all sorts of directions. This is where conscious awareness can split and exist in different locations simultaneously. I suspect this all determined by vibrational frequency and conscious control with respect to fine tuning the frequency to where one can spiritually travel to different nexus points (past/present/future) similar to what remote viewers have trained themselves to do. One can even experience expanded conscious awareness as cosmic divine oceanic love (source creation).

i agree bodily conception on understanding is full of dualities.
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:48 pm

devakas wrote:
    magamud wrote:I just wanted to point out progress. We are getting close with our Quantum Mechanics and Moral leaders. We all have pieces of the puzzle.

are we changing morality subject so fast? Wink

thinking what puzzles needed Jesus, Buddha? .... what progress we need to be human? just thinking. and why Jesus said - You must be perfect as your father in heaven? Is it possible Embarassed, how it is related to morality?

alien but maybe we should ask alien alien guys, and their predictions.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:21 pm

thinking what puzzles needed Jesus, Buddha? .... what progress we need to be human? just thinking. and why Jesus said - You must be perfect as your father in heaven? Is it possible , how it is related to morality?
    We need to accept our humanity. With flaws and beauty. Its not perfection, its perspective, or a position. Its art...
    Morality of the universe and how we are part of it. Would the universe not give you a loving family in consciousness? A consciousness that is basic human nature.
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:14 pm

magamud wrote:
    thinking what puzzles needed Jesus, Buddha? .... what progress we need to be human? just thinking. and why Jesus said - You must be perfect as your father in heaven? Is it possible , how it is related to morality?
    We need to accept our humanity. With flaws and beauty. Its not perfection, its perspective, or a position. Its art...
    Morality of the universe and how we are part of it. Would the universe not give you a loving family in consciousness? A consciousness that is basic human nature.

??? hmmm

When humans in huge part of the world wake up one morning and must learn Happy Summer Solstice 216239 that they bailout some banks , I think this is art.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:39 am

Our awareness of self translates on all its levels. We will continue to manifest disorder even if we get rid of the bankers. I am sure the Devil has patsies after patsies to make you believe there is some system change, but in the end there is not.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:40 pm