tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

‘Russia, China will not stand for US attack on Syria’

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

‘Russia, China will not stand for US attack on Syria’ Empty ‘Russia, China will not stand for US attack on Syria’

Post  Carol Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:29 pm

Russian Nuke Missile Fired Over Israel from Syria. Russian Boots on the Ground -
    Fleet Ready to Sail. Israel gets Green Light to Take Down Assad

VIDEO: http://www.presstv.ir/detail/246608.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    burgundia
    burgundia

‘Russia, China will not stand for US attack on Syria’ Empty Obama authorizes covert US support for Syrian rebels

Post  burgundia Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:30 am

http://www.rt.com/news/us-support-syrian-rebels-obama-650/

US President Barack Obama has signed a secret order allowing the CIA and other American agencies to support rebels seeking to overthrow the Assad regime, a US government source told Reuters.

Obama reportedly gave the order, known as an intelligence “finding”, earlier this year. The presidential finding also provides for US collaboration with a secret command center operated by Turkey and its allies.

The full extent of the assistance the “finding” allows the CIA to give the Syrian rebels is unclear. It is also unknown precisely when Obama signed the order.

The Obama administration has been open about providing non-military support to the Syrian opposition. On Wednesday, the State Department said it had allotted a total of $25 million for “non-lethal” assistance to the Free Syrian Army. Some of that money may be used to buy communications devices such as encrypted radios, a US official said. The State Department also said the United States has set aside $64 million in humanitarian aid for the Syrian people.

Last year, Obama also signed an initial “finding” authorizing US support for Libyan rebels seeking to overthrow Muammar Gaddafi.
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

‘Russia, China will not stand for US attack on Syria’ Empty Re: ‘Russia, China will not stand for US attack on Syria’

Post  enemyofNWO Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:52 am

Carol wrote:
    Russian Nuke Missile Fired Over Israel from Syria. Russian Boots on the Ground -
    Fleet Ready to Sail. Israel gets Green Light to Take Down Assad

VIDEO: http://www.presstv.ir/detail/246608.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I don't know if it is really posturing and a charade what Russia and China are doing . Pretend to be enemies of the USA while cooperating with other great powers behind the scene .
    Here are some hints .
    The USA using the Russian International space station . Russian missiles in Cuba . Russian troops in Arizona .
    Russia and USA allied according to some sources in the space and alien wars .

Think about. Australia . It cooperates with the Chinese secret services who are harassing Chinese citizens living in Australia with the Australian secret services consent .
    Think about Canada same as OZ .

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2005-06-20/falun-gong-members-claim-harassment-in-australia/1596826

About one month ago , My wife and I went to Russia on a conducted tour. It was a group of mixed EU citizens .
    Why go there ? We wanted to see the Hermitage and the Red square and we wanted to see how would the Russian Secret Services react toward us .
    As you know , we are followed , monitored and subjected to psy ops here in Italy and any country we go . Well the Russian were not as fanatic as the Italians or the other westerns secret agencies . But they were there .
    I ask the question . What have the Illuminati XXXX heads in OZ to do with the Russian government ?
    My solution to the problem is that Russia could be a second version of the New World Order or another branch of it . William Cooper said that Russia and the USA are the best of friend and the cold war was only a front ....

I know for sure that trouble in Syria and the Middle East are related to the wet dream of a would be super power called Israel . I hope somebody will nuke that place ASAP . One nuke and it's gone , END of the problem !

But I am still confused , we will see if the Missiles will start flying .

PS. I have a few pictures of famous buildings in St Petersburg with the eye that see everything (masonic symbol ). There were a lot of Chemtrails in Moscow . I cant' upload the photos . Each of them is more than 15 mb of data . The camera shoots at 16 megapixels .

devakas
    devakas

‘Russia, China will not stand for US attack on Syria’ Empty Re: ‘Russia, China will not stand for US attack on Syria’

Post  devakas Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:39 am

enemyofNWO wrote: ....

I know for sure that trouble in Syria and the Middle East are related to the wet dream of a would be super power called Israel . I hope somebody will nuke that place ASAP . One nuke and it's gone , END of the problem !

there are too many half nuked brains people to do those things.
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:50 am

devakas wrote:

Right Devakas !

However we have to remember the destruction of Iraq to protect a certain criminal state , the spreading of virus called stuxnet inventet to wreck the electronic controllers of the Nuclear power stations of Iran . That could have caused a catastrophic event .
    Certain things cannot be forgiven . I am for the nuclear sanction .
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:58 pm

Both China and Russia would be quite happy to see the US lose its #1 status. And I can easily see China move into the #1 position given how fast they are globalizing their business and presence.

Jenetta
    Jenetta

‘Russia, China will not stand for US attack on Syria’ Empty Re: Russia & China Will Not Stand For Attack On Syria

Post  Jenetta Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am

enemyofNWO wrote:
    devakas wrote:

Right Devakas !

However we have to remember the destruction of Iraq to protect a certain criminal state , the spreading of virus called stuxnet inventet to wreck the electronic controllers of the Nuclear power stations of Iran . That could have caused a catastrophic event .

EnemyNWO the nuclear option doesn't solve any problem no matter what nation chooses to use it...Israel has its creeps just like any other nation...just because you'd like to see the creeps eliminated doesn't mean everybody else in that country or any other country has to die too...besides the Palestinians have suffered enough.

As below so above; As above so below
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:00 am

The nuclear option to get rid once once for all of Israehell is valid . As it was considered valid by Israel to cause a nuclear disaster in Iran with stuxnet virus , it is very valid to esterminate a few million zionists . Iran has over 60 million people and israel less than 10 . I choose the less painful option .Frankly I am fed up of the continuing unrest caused by one criminal state who thinks that only the chosen one by a moronic god have the right to commit any crime and disregard any law .

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:29 pm

enemyofNWO wrote:
    devakas wrote:

Right Devakas !

You are right enemyOF NWO! We should employ all pleadian ships, nasa guys and russian cosmonauts, tptb and tptw, science, other smarty pants and pack all created nukes out far away from earth and leave them there. We should build temples of forgiveness, truthfulness and true happiness for all. We do not need this bordel on earth.

http://vedabase.net/bg/16/9/en
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:43 pm

Maybe just relocate them, via jump rooms, to mars might solve the problem.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:54 pm