tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

New World Order in progress by China and Russia

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

New World Order in progress by China and Russia Empty New World Order in progress by China and Russia

Post  Carol Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:27 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTYAZ01hG3A
    Is this disinformation or not?
    "Until recently, mankind lived a satisfying control of its decisions. But it is losing more and more the control of its own fate because of the growing use of advanced technologies, which lethal consequences on the earthly and human ecosystems become irreversible. You are slowly but surely losing your extraordinary capacity to make life desirable. Your resilience will artificially decrease, independently of your own will. Such technologies exist that affect your body as well as your mind. Such plans are on their way."

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    magamud
    magamud

New World Order in progress by China and Russia Empty Re: New World Order in progress by China and Russia

Post  magamud Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:30 pm

Sounds about right.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

New World Order in progress by China and Russia Empty Re: New World Order in progress by China and Russia

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:31 am

I tend to think that a World Order has always existed, which has probably included the whole Solar System -- but now people are finding out about it -- and the technology somehow seems to be out of control (or under the control of the wrong humans and other than humans). Who will run the Solar System -- and how will they do it?? There have been nasty power struggles throughout history -- but the stakes seem much higher now, than they have ever been. I've made myself sick by thinking about this. I keep thinking that our future is going to be quite nasty -- regardless of who runs things -- and regardless of how they manage the insanity. I seem to be morphing into some sort of a wanna-be megalomaniac-anonymous -- and I don't like this one little bit. I want Heaven on Earth -- but it seems as if this will not be happening anytime soon. I get the feeling that many of those who desire Heaven on Earth see extermination and theocracy as justifiable means to a glorious end. I desire Heaven without having to kill the rebels, and without having to ensure doctrinal-purity with harsh and violent means. The means determine the ends. I said I was going to stop posting -- and I'm trying a lot harder this time. The conversations I desired never materialized -- and I sense unimaginable problems, which I really do not wish to openly speculate about.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:11 am

I think we just have to let go of our predisposed outcomes Oxy. For the most part we just don't or won't know until something unfolds and more often then not it is a surprise.

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:31 am

I get the feeling that those who desire Heaven on Earth see extermination and theocracy as justifiable means to a glorious end.

Oxy,
    You have to know how death exists. Its a tough realm, as it can polarize to psychopathy and delusion.

The Gospel explains it the best I know.

This is the essence of sin....

Godspeed...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:11 am

I have tried to question my childhood presuppositions by modeling various possibilities on this website -- and I really question the wisdom of doing this -- and whether it has been worth it, or not. I know that the various branches of the military model warfare each and every day -- but they get paid to do that -- and they have fancy computers and simulation programs. It seems as if approximating the truth involves wrecking one's life -- and going slightly insane -- and for what?? The truth is SO overrated.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:28 am

Actually Oxy - perhaps the truth is like an onion. Layers upon expanding layers. Just when I discover the truth about one thing my perception is altered with new additional information of something else that is true. In reality, our perception just keeps unfolding in the neverending process of discovery.

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:00 pm

[b]" Brzezinski: “Populist Resistance” is Derailing the New World Order "

SNIP
    Paul Joseph Watson
    Infowars.com
    November 26, 2012

During a recent speech in Poland, former US National Security Advisor Zbigniew Brzezinski warned fellow elitists that a worldwide “resistance” movement to “external control” driven by “populist activism” is threatening to derail the move towards a new world order.
    Calling the notion that the 21st century is the American century a “shared delusion,” Brzezinski stated that American domination was no longer possible because of an accelerating social change driven by “instant mass communications such as radio, television and the Internet,” which have been cumulatively stimulating “a universal awakening of mass political consciousness.”

The former US National Security Advisor added that this “rise in worldwide populist activism is proving inimical to external domination of the kind that prevailed in the age of colonialism and imperialism.”
    END SNIP

Even here at The Mist we are making a difference to derail the Current version of the NWO from achieving success . So I don't think that the programs of the current creeps in charge like agenda 21 and the Chip are going to happen
    The EU is printing money by the billions and every day 200 Italian business are closing down . Very soon Italy will be uncontrollable because everything is falling apart , Heath system , schools , government of regions , central etc . ect

http://www.infowars.com/brzezinski-populist-resistance-is-derailing-the-new-world-order/
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:51 pm

I think we are under so much control that no matter where we decide liberty is, it is not. Part of this consists with are relation to space in general and our inability to break this flat mind paradigm. This is the nature of life, our responsibility and there is drama with it! This consists of our occultic being.

The new world is here and always been here. Our cores are already programmed to manifest this as to why our Rulers care not how it goes about manifesting. They just need to poke and prod us like shepherds to easily direct us. This dynamic in nature has no integrity, since it is not the truth. Since it cannot expand it moves into a circular pattern, compartmentalizing itself, a schism, one hand not knowing what the other does.

In our societal existence this manifests as the human christ. A beginning, middle and end. This is the essence of prophecy and the will of our creator. We all start in the garden and fall until we remember how to get back.

God does not forsake you at all. He leaves his covenant, bloodline, Son and prophets. His word lives within the Gospel.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:37 pm

enemyofNWO wrote:[b]" Brzezinski: “Populist Resistance” is Derailing the New World Order "

SNIP
    Paul Joseph Watson
    Infowars.com
    November 26, 2012

During a recent speech in Poland, former US National Security Advisor Zbigniew Brzezinski warned fellow elitists that a worldwide “resistance” movement to “external control” driven by “populist activism” is threatening to derail the move towards a new world order. Calling the notion that the 21st century is the American century a “shared delusion,” Brzezinski stated that American domination was no longer possible because of an accelerating social change driven by “instant mass communications such as radio, television and the Internet,” which have been cumulatively stimulating “a universal awakening of mass political consciousness.” The former US National Security Advisor added that this “rise in worldwide populist activism is proving inimical to external domination of the kind that prevailed in the age of colonialism and imperialism.” END SNIP

Even here at The Mist we are making a difference to derail the Current version of the NWO from achieving success . So I don't think that the programs of the current creeps in charge like agenda 21 and the Chip are going to happen. The EU is printing money by the billions and every day 200 Italian business are closing down . Very soon Italy will be uncontrollable because everything is falling apart , Heath system , schools , government of regions , central etc. ect.

http://www.infowars.com/brzezinski-populist-resistance-is-derailing-the-new-world-order/
    According to Bill Cooper -- Henry Kissinger and Zbigniew Brzezinski were Jason Scholar study-group directors in the 1950's -- when a lot of elites were learning about the 'Alien Presence'. I wonder if the 'External Domination' Zbigniew refers to is 'Alien Presence Domination'?? I continue to speculate about the possibility that the Human Race has Reptilian Roots -- and that we have been managed by the Reptilian Aspect of Us for thousands of years -- for better or worse. I'm frankly extremely apprehensive regarding our future -- regardless of who rules -- and regardless of how they do it. I'm frankly sensing an impending melt-down in this solar system -- which might get extremely nasty. I've been told online that 'You Can't Rule Yourselves', 'This is NOT Your Planet', and that 'The Most Intelligent Life on Earth is NOT Human'. What if these three seemingly 'alien' comments are TRUE??? I'm frankly attempting to think from BOTH a Reptilian and Human perspective -- even though I don't really know if Reptilians exist. What might it be like to attend Solar System Governance Board Meetings with Reptilians, Greys, Interdimensional-Spirits, and Humans present??? If I continue with this type of modeling -- the possibility exists that I might not retain what little sanity I have left -- and I am being very serious. I am literally a 'walking warzone'.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:23 am

From Post #1 by Carol....

"Until recently, mankind lived a satisfying control of its decisions. But it is losing more and more the control of its own fate because of the growing use of advanced technologies, which lethal consequences on the earthly and human ecosystems become irreversible. You are slowly but surely losing your extraordinary capacity to make life desirable. Your resilience will artificially decrease, independently of your own will. Such technologies exist that affect your body as well as your mind. Such plans are on their way."

I refuse to believe that these technologies are stronger than our Spirits. If you truly believe that technology will inevitably win, God help you. What you believe is often what you get after all.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:11 pm

I think we are in DEEP trouble regarding advanced technology combined with a malevolent and covert technocracy-theocracy. When this REALLY kicks in -- most people will have NO idea what's happening -- and those who do will probably be reeducated, liquidated, etc. Watch the 'Absolute Power' episode of 'Stargate SG-1' for a clue as to how wrong things can go when advanced technology is in the worst of hands. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFm3QAUFpBI The Goa'uld-Enhanced Daniel Jackson reminded me of the Ancient Egyptian Deity. If I had been vibrating faster -- and if I had been more respectable -- I might've ended up going along for the ride like Jack O'Neal. Just a thought. I continue to think that we are at an extremely dangerous crossroad -- and I have become a full-time delusional and nervous worrier. It's a good thing that I don't smoke, drink, or take drugs. Damn-it! I forgot to take my medicine again.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:04 am