tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
orthodoxymoron
Aquaries1111
devakas
mudra
seekeroftruth
Sanicle
10 posters

Transmuting Negative Energy

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Transmuting Negative Energy - Page 2 Empty Re: Transmuting Negative Energy

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:57 pm

We'll miss you Sanicle.. Enjoy yourself and Pleasant Journeys... See you soon.

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:04 pm

Thank you Aquaries1111. Bless you. I'll miss being here too.

Hugs
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:37 am

devakas wrote:

Are you confused??

Again are you confused??

This is not a question of debate dear mudra, this is not 'democracy'
    It is right thing to do!

those who believe in masters of noneness or becoming nothingness never gets right. All is blurry.
    Seeing only their own beautifull inner reflection in pond.

No I am not confused devakas .
    Sorry if this is the impression you got.
    Regarding democracy you said " Slaughterhouses need to be closed, voted for to be closed "
    I would think this is democracy.

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:17 pm

"Feelings" are Just "Visitors" - Don't Identify ~ Mooji

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y6TEox6ZE0

Love Always
    mudra
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:49 pm

mudra wrote:
    devakas wrote:

Are you confused??

Again are you confused??

This is not a question of debate dear mudra, this is not 'democracy'
    It is right thing to do!

those who believe in masters of noneness or becoming nothingness never gets right. All is blurry.
    Seeing only their own beautifull inner reflection in pond.

No I am not confused devakas .
    Sorry if this is the impression you got.
    Regarding democracy you said " Slaughterhouses need to be closed, voted for to be closed "
    I would think this is democracy.

Love from me
    mudra
    english -s Crying or Very sad , but i put 'democracy', which is human invention, in quotes. So slaughterhouses need to be closed! Humans need to heal cows. and treat all living entities with respect. Liberation from sinful activities, kilings will be achieved when people will control their senses, mind and will never loose their inteligence....

This is solution.

Kaali has the necklace as slaughterhouses and human kilings. Human desires necklace. She satisfies our desires
    Vedas explains how to fight Kaali back.
    devakas
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:41 am

devakas wrote: english -s Crying or Very sad , but i put 'democracy', which is human invention, in quotes. So slaughterhouses need to be closed! Humans need to heal cows. and treat all living entities with respect. Liberation from sinful activities, kilings will be achieved when people will control their senses, mind and will never loose their inteligence....

devakas

I hear you sister .
    From Kali to Satya the The Karen

Love from me
    mudra
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:25 pm

mudra wrote:
    devakas wrote: english -s Crying or Very sad , but i put 'democracy', which is human invention, in quotes. So slaughterhouses need to be closed! Humans need to heal cows. and treat all living entities with respect. Liberation from sinful activities, kilings will be achieved when people will control their senses, mind and will never loose their inteligence....

devakas

I hear you sister .
    From Kali to Satya the Transmuting Negative Energy - Page 2 719788

Love from me
    mudra

Kali (goddess) always promotes all kinds of activities in ignorance !

So this would be illogical and contradicting, senseless

from ignorance to sattva would make sense
    seekeroftruth
    seekeroftruth

Post  seekeroftruth Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:16 pm

Looking forward to hearing from you Sanicle I love you
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:55 am

I've sent you another PM SeekerofTruth. I love you
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:33 am

Welcome back Sanicle.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:52 pm

Thank you for the welcome back Aquaries but I’m not staying ...... maybe for a while, maybe forever. I’d like you to know though that I’ve appreciated your will to do good and your quirky sense of humour at times. There’re quite a few others I’ll miss here as well and have missed since they stopped posting. I send one and all the wish for love and harmony in their lives.

I'd like to offer this metaphorical quote to serve the goal of positivity that this thread was intended to foster ...... “You attract more bees with honey than Vinegar”. That’s just a fact of life, whether it seems to serve your purpose at the time or not. Our chakras can be compared to flowers too.

Much love and inspiration to you all on your journeys Lawless
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:11 am

Transmuting Negative Energy - Page 2 More+bees+with+honey

I will miss you dear Sanicle .
    Thank you for having been such a loving being in our Mists,
    always trying to make the best out of the worst situations
    with kindness, balance, wits and integrity.
    We are loosing a perl .
    And thank you for being such a good friend too .
    As for others that are no longer with us at the moment I'll
    keep a warm place round the campfire for you would you
    care to visit us again .
    May you do well on your journey .
    You are leaving us with very wise words:
    “You attract more bees with honey than Vinegar”
    This is a fact of life as you say and also a truth you are living by.

Much Love for You

Hugs The Karen Hugs

mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:19 am

Love is the answer how are we going to get there ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4yLm_KIuDU

Love from me
    mudra
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:09 pm

Sanicle wrote:Thank you for the welcome back Aquaries but I’m not staying ...... maybe for a while, maybe forever. I’d like you to know though that I’ve appreciated your will to do good and your quirky sense of humour at times. There’re quite a few others I’ll miss here as well and have missed since they stopped posting. I send one and all the wish for love and harmony in their lives.

I'd like to offer this metaphorical quote to serve the goal of positivity that this thread was intended to foster ...... “You attract more bees with honey than Vinegar”. That’s just a fact of life, whether it seems to serve your purpose at the time or not. Our chakras can be compared to flowers too.

Much love and inspiration to you all on your journeys Lawless

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Transmuting Negative Energy - Page 2 Empty Brave

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:29 pm

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:04 pm

Don't go, Sanicle. I've been a bit mystified by the coming and going on a couple of web-sites. There seems to be great potential for a proper internet conversation -- but so far, this has not occurred. In fact, it's been somewhat of an annoying and stupid game of drama, personalities, ignoring, shunning, attacking, etc, etc -- rather than a consistent and ongoing 'royal-model high-road' conversation and/or debate. I've put something like this together in my imagination -- but so far, this hasn't happened in 'real-life'.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:11 am

I've updated my thinking on the following statement from Post #1. Minor adjustments can have a major effect on our perceptions so I felt it necessary to post this.

Experience has taught me that we are all energy processors, transmuters and relay stations and I believe we are here to be this ultimately for God to ‘learn’ about and experience His Creation. If we process what comes to us and our reactions to it and learn to transmute the negative to positive, that positive energy is then what we’ll relay to others, so we do not only serve ourselves, but other lifeforms and God as well.
    I now realize that our bodies (rather than the 'we' I used initially) are the energy relay stations. I'm so used to thinking in terms of 'we are not our bodies' and yet still forget to make the distinction sometimes in my thinking, as do many of us I'm sure. But it is a mistake and does need rectification to see our essence and our purpose in life here clearly (in my view).

It follows that the 'battery'/energy source that runs/enlivens them to learn and play here is our consciousness. And, of course, the Creator/Source of all consciousness is God, and it is thus that all life is family and linked through Him/Her, so they/we are eternal unless He/She chooses otherwise.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:19 pm

Transmuting Negative Energy - Page 2 Boy_wi10

You Are Made of Faith
    by Jeff Martens

Long ago there was a village caught in the grip of a great draught that was causing much suffering. All of the people began to worry as the weeks turned to months, and the months to years. It was decided that something must be done, so the local religious leader called for a great gathering in the village circle where everyone was to bring an article of faith to present for the calling of rain. A small boy heard the message and all night he lay awake in anticipation, for he knew exactly what he was supposed to bring.
    The morning came and people began to arrive with their sacred objects of faith: relics, statues and other images representing God, pictures of ancestors, talismans and family heirlooms. Soon a great crowd had gathered and the priest instructed everyone to hold up their articles of faith to send their prayers for rain to heaven. At this moment there was a great commotion at the center of the circle. People stepped back to give room and looked on in wonder at the small boy who was holding up his article of faith.
    There, at the center of the circle, smiling with eyes closed as if lifting his face into a downpour, the boy stood holding up his article of faith: a raised, open umbrella.

read on: http://www.innervisionyoga.com/you-are-made-of-faith/

Love Always
    mudra
    We Are You

Post  We Are You Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:34 pm

Dreamwalker: Meditation: Connecting with Mona Lisa
    Posted on October 11, 2012 by dreamwalker444

2 Votes

Cube transforming to merkaba transforming to fireworks (Aeterna?)

Triangle

Eye of Horus

Feathers Falling

I see Horus

Winged predator/ hawk

tornado / vortex

Asp / snakelike vortex

A seashell

A large petal-shaped temple, somewhat like the middle part of the Baha’i temple in India.

It is a stone ship.

I see mona lisa, she is breathing. She is waking up, opening her eyes, she has not breathed in so long

Looking around at her surroundings

Mostly white surroundings, she is still wearing her white astronaut outfit.

She has been awoken by the light vibrations surrounding the planet at this time, and the vibrational energy of the planet itself. A heart is beating.

She …. vibrational energy radiating energy….

>Where are you?

M. “I don’t know, but I am here as a very real part of disclosure. I will find a way out of here, it is easy. I am comfortable, this is good surroundings / environment. I do not feel my keepers will understand me but this is not relevant, they are not in a position to help. There are a few here in this place, I can feel, who may be able to receive my thoughts, I do not know if they will heed my call.”

…Showing me a tunnel network on the moon, deep underground. It appears somewhat like the human settlement underground in the Matrix film, with warmly-lit caverns, underground gardens.

Mushroom cloud

>why are you showing me this?

M. It is a truth of long ago, a truth we share.

>What can I do?

M. You are doing it already.

A small white moon.

Near a large planet (Saturn?)

An octopus/ dalek creature.

M. This was once their home but it is now their prison. The overlords here on earth still run the program relentlessly but their masters are now contained. It is simply a matter of breaking free of the program. Dark vibrational energy is being transmuted at this time. Understand that you (lightworkers) must take on some of this energy. The KEY is that as you have already discovered, energy cannot be destroyed, it can only be transformed. This is EXACTLY what you are doing and more negative energy is taken on as you are able to do so. It is a gradual but a very NECESSARY thing at this time. Do not feel sad or bad it is just necessary. Someone has to do it, and it is only a minor discomfort to your daily routine.

M. Troy, thank you for your connection. I understand you are not in a position to help me break free from my prison but you are working partially towards this goal, and do not be concerned for I am not in any prison I can’t (physically) break out of, when the time is right.

>Mars? (I see an image of a red planet)

M. We are getting closer to the truth now. It is really quite extraordinary that there is a robot on mars. It is a good thing the camera is pointed downwards.

(end meditation)

——————————-

Notes

This started off as a meditation but turned into a channeling session. I was not expecting / trying to connect to anyone in particular. What I note here are my observations. My goal in meditation is to initiate the process of embracing nothingness, and then initiate the process of receiving information from a fairly high vibration, especially where that information is followed by a series of energy band visualizations. This information does not always make sense until it can be seen in a larger context. All of it is open to discernment and further interpretation.

by Dreamwalker | dreamwalkerdiaries.blogspot.com
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:42 am

Thanks for the input on this thread ladies. Hugs

Mudra, that story was precious. Children can be so clear-sighted. It's humbling, isn't it. Cheerful

And We Are You, I found this part particularly interesting and relevant.....
    Dark vibrational energy is being transmuted at this time. Understand that you (lightworkers) must take on some of this energy. The KEY is that as you have already discovered, energy cannot be destroyed, it can only be transformed. This is EXACTLY what you are doing and more negative energy is taken on as you are able to do so. It is a gradual but a very NECESSARY thing at this time. Do not feel sad or bad it is just necessary. Someone has to do it, and it is only a minor discomfort to your daily routine.
    ........which I'm guessing is why you thought it a good idea to post it here. Seems to me though that this process has been going for time immemorial as a natural occurrence, not just currently. Nice to see it explained in such practical and beneficial terms though. Cheerful
    rthx
    rthx

Transmuting Negative Energy - Page 2 Empty transmuting energies

Post  rthx Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:29 pm

Thank you for the article on transmuting energies. I have come to find out that my purpose here on Earth was to heal people through communicating with our spirit guides. That I agreed to be a pioneer in how I am to transmute their negative energies. This stuff is all new to me. Can you help?
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:16 pm

Hello rthx. Firstly I'd like to wish you a very warm welcome to the forum. Cheerful 

Sorry if you've had a bit of a wait for an answer. I've been out and, yep, I left the computer on.

The question you've asked is rather a large one, so what I'm going to do is try to answer it to the best of my ability but will do so initially on Word, as if you take to long to answer here on the 'Post a Reply' form, it logs you out lol, and you lose everything you've written. So I find it best to write it elsewhere and then copy and paste here. So forgive me if it takes a while to get back to you with a proper answer. Hopefully I'll be able to help somewhat.

But for now, once again, a warm welcome. I hope you stay with us and join in with the conversations, have fun, teach and learn.

Flowers 
    rthx
    rthx

Post  rthx Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:27 pm

I have had quite a year this year. I was awoken this year. Found out someone very close to me speaks to others from another planet. My guardian angel came through and told me a lot of things. Said I was special and I needed protection more so than anyone. Then I set out on a path of healers who told me exactly what I was to do. I knew all my life something was different about me. I'm wondering because I am to be a pioneer in HOW I transmute those energies that maybe I've got something kind of powerful.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:29 am

Sorry again for the late reply.  I had unexpected company this time.  Oh well.  But I've now just read your last post, so much of what I've written may be redundant.  Sounds like you're already well on your way, although I MUST warn you to be very careful as to who you listen to from the other realms.  I've come across many 'duds' over the years who started out sounding wonderful only to find out they became more and more manipulative as time went on and didn't really know all that much to be helpful to anyone.  Too much flattery is usually a pretty good indicator that there may be a problem, although you could very well deserve it too.  Surprised 

You are clearly sensitive and we sensitive types are sitting ducks for some of those who like to attach themselves to the living as we have often been hurt and feel fragile, feeling in need of a spiritual hug and a boost to our confidence.  So that's what they'll give us initially to make us compliant.  Anyway....enough of that.  I'm sure you've heard it all before and keep yourself well shielded.  Your healing friends would have taught you that.

What I'm going to do is just paste what I wrote and we can take it from there if you like.  Here goes:

OK rthx but, as I said, this is a HUGE question as there are SO many different ways to do healing and you say you are going to be a “pioneer” so whatever I’ve done in the past may not be appropriate to pass on to you anyway.  So what I’ll do is pass on how it worked with me when I did this and hope that might be helpful in some way.

I essentially did what you’d call magnetic etheric healing back in the day, which means that I worked sensing through my hands, which were held a few inches away from the person’s body most of the time (ie unless a massage got thrown in).  I could feel where in the body there was either a lack of energy or too much energy, thus identifying blockages and imbalances showing at the physical level.  Cold was felt at the former spots and heat at the latter, although the ‘patient’ usually only felt heat and maybe tingling as I held my hand/s over that spot, although at times there were other more direct sensations.  So, at a physical level, it’s not so much transmuting energy as realigning or rebalancing the energy flows through adding or subtracting energy magnetically from those spots to reopen the channels.

I think the actual transmutational work came more at the emotional, mental and spiritual levels where many patients hold negative energy that eventually shows up in their bodies as tension, discomfort and eventually illness.  That’s what needs changing or transmuting for them to attain and retain wellness.  So maybe that’s more where your work will lie.

This paragraph should apply best:
    Do you currently work with your guides in some way?  Do you hear them, do they give you images or ‘download’ information you need in some way?  If you do, I’d suggest setting yourself up with a friend to practise on, do your prayer and protective measures, and then let them take the reins.  I never knew what was going to come up before each healing session and each was different in accordance with what was needed.  At levels other than the physical, I just allowed myself to be the channel for my guides and Higher Self to work through, doing my best to be as accurate as possible in passing on what I was given to see or hear to help them release those blockages.  At the physical level, the magnetic interplay between our two bodies did the work there.  Your guardian angel/guides/Higher Self should be able to show you exactly what you need to do with this new work if they are legit.

If you don’t work with your guides/Higher Self directly as yet, I’d suggest setting up as said before, making sure you are totally protected, relaxed and open and then just see what comes to mind.  The thoughts, feelings, images, etc you get should be quite clearly defined.  You’ll ‘know’ where your hands needs to go, you’ll get images, sometimes symbolic, to describe to the person what the problem is, usually followed by words of advice in overcoming the problem.  Nine times out of ten, the person will be able to identify completely with whatever it is you’re being shown, which is a huge step towards beginning the healing process.  You should see some sign of relief and release in the person when you pass on what you’re told should resolve the issue.  Mostly the physical symptoms will disappear as well if it’s a minor issue at that level.

As you’ll be doing pioneering work, you may get different methods to resolving the blockage that needs removing.  As it is, music, crystals, sounds, counseling and all sorts of other things can be used to aid the process.  So it will be interesting to see what your new work will be.

I hope this has been of some use but I may have misinterpreted what you’re seeking altogether.  Please let me know and if you have any other questions, feel free to ask.  I’ll do my best to help if I can but may not be the one you need.

I love you
    rthx
    rthx

Post  rthx Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:41 pm

Thank you for the reply. Yes, this helps. I was given my past lives through my mother who channels some beings from elsewhere. One of them was a nurse who died of illness. When i went to a person who heals with spirit guides, they also said I was a nurse who died of the black plague and that my current issues are a reminder of what I was suppose to do. So I don't think i got any tricksters here.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:50 pm