tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
orthodoxymoron
Aquaries1111
devakas
mudra
seekeroftruth
Sanicle
10 posters

Transmuting Negative Energy

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Transmuting Negative Energy Empty Transmuting Negative Energy

Post  Sanicle Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:36 am

The Premise

Negative energy is part of the world around us, much of it that we come into contact with being created by Mankind’s fear and often projected onto others in turn. Becoming aware of what the energy is in our auras and where it’s come from i.e. if it’s being projected onto us from elsewhere or if it’s self-generated, is necessary in order to understand what work it is we need to do to relieve ourselves of this burden. Often the negative energy in our auras is both a ‘sending’ from without that we’ve reacted to negatively within, as fear can be the unconscious response to negative energy around us. So it’s our own fear plus the negative energy around us that we often need to learn to transmute.

Experience has taught me that we are all energy processors, transmuters and relay stations and I believe we are here to be this ultimately for God to ‘learn’ about and experience His Creation. If we process what comes to us and our reactions to it and learn to transmute the negative to positive, that positive energy is then what we’ll relay to others, so we do not only serve ourselves, but other lifeforms and God as well.

Fear’s Energetic Effect
    Part of my signature in the past was “The only thing we need to fear is fear itself.” Why? Because it’s a fear reaction within us to negativity we’ve come into contact with that draws it around us like a shroud and holds it there until we are poisoned by it. As our thought is energy also, if we react this way our fear-riddled thought adds to the miasma around us until it becomes a two-way street we become stuck in travelling. We hold the negativity there if we focus on it and accept it as true for us, if we don’t balance it with positive energy or, even better, transmute it.
    But if we accept it, the ‘Like attracts like’ law comes into effect. Our negative thoughts attract more to us and we become like a vacuum to it. In the end we can become so enshrouded in this energy that it becomes a heavy burden, pulling us down ever deeper into its darkness. Accessing the higher, lighter energies of love and light becomes more and more difficult as we sink into this mire. We increasingly lose hope, trust and faith in life as we interpret all through our now heavily clouded senses conditioned to see, hear and feel negatively…..to look for the ‘danger’. Some even end up relating to this shroud as a protective shield.

The Solution

There are two elements to resolving and transmuting negative energy. You need to become aware if it’s merely in your aura from an outside source or if you’ve reacted to it with fear and held it to you, the latter meaning you have inside work to do as well to figure out why you reacted. However once you’ve identified its source, the solution is essentially the same for both…..replacing the negative vacuum energy with positive energy that emanates outwardly and thus transmutes that energy in your aura. Loving energy from the heart works best as it flows so strongly.

Negative energy that comes to us from elsewhere can be a non-issue as, if we don’t respond to it, it eventually changes or dissipates. But we do get trapped and have a lot of work to do if we respond to it with fear. When that happens we really feel it so ultimately ALL the work we really end up needing to do comes about as a result of our own fear reaction to negative energy as if we are busy and focused we often don’t even know it’s there. In fact keeping our mind focused on something else that makes us happy is a great way of preventing it from affecting us at all. It’s only when we become receptive that most of us notice anything directly, although if it’s very pervasive, particularly if it’s directed right at us, we need to be aware so we can knowingly do something positive about it mentally and emotionally.

To be More Specific

Many of the energies that we can react to negatively, in that they provoke a sense of unease in us, are environmental ones that are not specifically directed towards us. But many are unconscious of these flows around us and react to them anyway. They can be flows of planetary energies, for instance, that are in conflict with each other or our planet due to its alignment with them. Generally speaking if you become aware of these through the study of Astrology, you can ignore them until they change and buffer them with positive energy that you engender in yourself to keep balance or, better still, utilize them to see if these energies can teach you anything about yourself.

You can also become affected by energies within your group awareness. If there is a group of people you are connected to in which some negative energy builds, you can feel the effects of that in your aura as well, at a small group level right up to the planetary one dependent on how broad your own scope of awareness has become. Again you can ignore them if you choose, taking care of your own aura by focusing on positive things to buffer the energy, or you can choose to participate by directly feeding some positive energy into the group to help lift the energy.

Then there are the most difficult ones to deal with which are those that are directed towards us specifically from others projected to us by their thoughts. The strength of the emotional energy behind it will give the energy its power. As is known, some of these are anger, hatred, disapproval, rejection, etc come out of their own fear of something we may have said or done. The only way that energy can truly affect us is if we react with fear to it ourselves. We can ‘keep it’ to ourselves and dwell on it, growing our shroud, or we can respond to them negatively ourselves to form a negative pathway between us as well. The longer we do this the stronger those negative links, or pathways, become pulling both down.
    Alternatively, if we can figure out who the source of the energy is and understand why the person sent it, we can respond in various positive ways to balance or negate the energy.

Or, as said earlier, we can ignore it until it dissipates, refusing to take it on.
    But if, after examining the situation and figuring out that we may have actually been at fault, we can send the energies of gratitude to that person for making us aware of our mistake, thus transmuting the negativity.

If we don’t feel we are at fault and don’t deserve the ‘negative energy treatment’ we can either let it go or work to transmute it for the other person’s sake by having compassion for the pain they must have been feeling to send it our way and working to resolve the issue they have with us.

Dealing with our own Fear Responses

“Know Thyself”. Yes. If we can figure out what it is in us that triggers a fear reaction to the negative energy that comes to us from the world around us we can help ourselves and be one less adding to the negativity in the world to increase it even moreso.

Most know that a lot of the fear we carry in our cells comes to us through conditioning we underwent in the past that caused us pain, particularly as children. In my view, a major part of the pathway is in identifying what our fear triggers are so that we recognize them when they occur so we know why the negative energy around us caused us to respond to it. The pain we fear can be physical, emotional, mental or spiritual. Recognizing which one it is goes a long way to figuring out why what’s come to our attention has caused a reaction. Re-educating ourselves as to why those fears are unnecessary is the inner path which we each need to work through on our own as only we know our history.

It has to be said that most of the triggers in us are caused by the negative energies in the judgemental behaviours of anger, greed, arrogance, laziness and envy in others leading to fears of rejection, pain and even death for ourselves if we believe we are in the firing line. Overcoming the former to avoid the latter is the key to freeing ourselves of our negative fear issues.

Oh and there is another common fear. The fear of the unknown. If we can feel negative energy around us and don't know who it might have come from, this ignorance can elevate the fear. If we learn to become aware of the energy flows within our body we can figure out who is the cause of our fear. If you open your heart and go through the names of those you think may be sending the energy your way, there is a reaction to that name on an energy level within. When we figure out what their problem is with us, peace often returns to us through that alone as we have a fair idea what needs to be done to resolve the issue.

We also know the virtues we need to develop that are the key to transmuting the negative energies to positive ones, like patience, compassion, humility, temperance, generosity, etc. It’s not just talk. These are actual energies that flow out from us to transmute the negative energies by countering their flow and so serve not only ourselves but all.

Peace I love you
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Transmuting Negative Energy Empty Re: Transmuting Negative Energy

Post  Sanicle Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:36 am

The above is a very basic rundown of what I’ve learned about energy flows over the years. Seems I incarnated into a body that is very sensitive to energy flows and was initially ignorant of how and why what came to me was affecting me so I’ve had to learn, to survive in a way i.e. overcome the deep depression and confusion that I lived in until I did. I’d like to continue this thread by trying to outline some of the specifics of those lessons learned. But first

transmute – 1. To change the form, character or substance of. 2. To alter (an element, metal, etc) by alchemy.
    Collins English Dictionary

I believe every living being is an Energy Alchemist, some more consciously so than others. The more conscious and aware you become of the energies that flow in an around your being and what you are doing with them, the more proficient an alchemist you can become. As I said above, experience has taught me that we are all energy relay stations. All lifeforms constantly receive energy from the world around us, process it within, and then relay it back out to the world around us, hopefully in a more positive form. That is transmutation…alchemy.

The ‘less evolved’, or unconscious alchemists, initially react to energy flows in accordance with the programs Creator placed in them to perform their function in this reality. In Kingdoms like the Vegetable and then Animal Kingdoms, learned behaviour patterns are added that are passed down through generations but which still mostly operate at an unconscious instinctive level becoming more conscious as they evolve. Humans have been gifted with more refined vehicles that can gradually reintegrate the lessons of those less evolved holograms but also have the capacity to become more aware and respond more effectively. I believe alchemising negative energy to positive energy is the ultimate purpose of we humans. Learning how to do so is our lesson and then our duty to serve the planet as a whole, which then serves our Solar System etc.

My perception of the human growth pattern towards becoming fully functional alchemists is that we reintegrate the various stages of growth until we become the aware adults we were designed to be and so begin this work in earnest. In utero we are much like vegetables, attached to our Mother just like plants are rooted to Mother Earth for their nourishment. After birth we progress again through the animal stages of evolution. As children our immature senses are necessarily still only able to focus on our personal comfort and survival needs, much like the less evolved animals. Then as the brain and senses develop we become more aware of who we are, what our capabilities are, and also the nature of the energies around us that we have to deal with in this reality, basically what makes us happy and what doesn’t, evolving into more highly evolved animals one could say.

All the way through this growth process we are transmuting energy, our realm of influence becoming greater and greater. It may be only food we transmute in the initial stages but as we grow and become more and more sentient and reactive to the energies around us we learn to manipulate them and become more powerful alchemists. The stronger our minds and emotions become, the more powerfully we emanate our energies back out into the world, for good or ill.

Peace I love you

seekeroftruth
    seekeroftruth

Post  seekeroftruth Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:02 am

Hello and thankyou Sanicle for this useful information, i sometimes feel overwhelmed and physically restrained by energies around me. For a while i was uncomfortable to the point where i wanted to remain at home and thus avoid being around others. At times i am able to "neutralise" negative energy but it is still dependent upon how I am feeling that day Mellow
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:26 am

Thank You Sanicle you opened a very nice and constructive thread .
    I would love to contribute the following video to your thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmqZ8TU9NzM

The Karen

Love for You
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:50 am

seekeroftruth wrote:Hello and thankyou Sanicle for this useful information, i sometimes feel overwhelmed and physically restrained by energies around me. For a while i was uncomfortable to the point where i wanted to remain at home and thus avoid being around others. At times i am able to "neutralise" negative energy but it is still dependent upon how I am feeling that day Mellow

Yes Seeker of Truth, it is difficult to be a sensitively aware person in this world these days. Overload is a big problem and I can totally sympathise with you in regards to wanting to remain at home etc. I've actually given myself permission to do just that at present and it's given me the opportunity to become better at recognising and deciphering the energy flows around and within me as there are fewer of them to deal with.

If you can manage to do this yourself without creating problems and use the time to do the same, I highly recommend it. Knowing your are using your time constructively should alleviate any guilt you might feel and should leave you in a much better position to deal with life when you've mastered your aura's energy flows. When it's full of your own love and positive energy and thus flows out from you, there should be no sense of feeling restrained by anyone or anything. You'll feel good and those around you feel good and then they, in turn, will spread their good feelings to others as well. This gift we give ourselves can be a gift to all. cheers

Hopefully this thread will help you to feel good every day. I'm sure Mudra's contributions will add much to what I'm trying to do here as well, given that she seems to be a bit of an expert at this. Thanks Mudra. And anyone else who'd like to contribute on this subject as well. Cheerful

Last edited by Sanicle on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:03 am

Hints for Creating Positive Energy When Afflicted by Negative Energy

Mental energy (thought energy) coupled with emotional energy is, as previously stated, the most powerful way to fill your aura with good energy. The mind may define our intention but our desires are the driving force behind those intentions. The more focused and heartfelt those emotions are the better, as the heart refines emotional energies and uplifts anyone that comes into contact with them.

I’ve found that creating positive energies within out of virtually nothing, either when you feel negative energy around you or just because you enjoy feeling good, is most easily achieved by feeling gratitude. It’s a joyful feeling. And we are surrounded by things that we can feel gratitude for having in our lives. I’m going to present a short list here but I’m sure you can make up your own. Whichever you use, just remember when you practise this technique to really look at, consider, and appreciate what those things in the list give you and the gratitude should come easily.

The problem is that we are often so busy that we fail to appreciate many of the small moments in life that bring us joy. We take them for granted and so don’t utilise them as a means to alchemically alter our reality and that of others. I say others because if you focus your heart on a particular person who has given you joy and you feel gratitude towards them in your heart, you then send this joyful energy to them automatically as well to lift their spirits, so all benefit from creating joy in this way. It’s a wonderful habit to get into.

Starting from the most personal it’s obvious what should be on top of this list. That is true soul-mates, those beings in your life who give you the most unconditional love and support, whether you are related to them or not. Having someone like this in your life is a true blessing, as those who have soul-mates will attest. Some may move into our lives for a short period of time but, if we are truly lucky, they can be with us for a lifetime.

For me, this is my daughter. If I’m feeling a bit down, I can ring her up and have a whinge and feel her love energy flow into my heart as soon as I hang up the phone and become receptive (that being the key). My heart responds and my aura floods with positive energy. It’s amazing how what upset me so much prior to the conversation matters so little once this occurs. The negative energy around me has been transmuted.

All you really need to do if you can’t ‘make a phone call’ is remember times like these, relive the moment. It’s a great and easy way to regain that feeling and restore your balance. Reliving any such time of joy, no matter who brought it to you, can help in this way. Realising how truly lucky you are to have experienced those times and people who have brought you such joy is what’s important. When most of us really look at our lives, there are lots of those moments.

Another easy way to create immediate joy and gratitude is to really look at the natural world around us. Really see and appreciate the beauty of the land, flora and fauna and be grateful that you have incarnated into such a beautiful world while you learn the lessons you came here to learn. It makes the process so much easier. Studying the flawless design of a single flower can do it for me along with taking in its scent. No-one can create the beauty that God does! When you really think about that it amazes you. Obviously being out in the natural world, opening your heart and mind fully to it, will bring you much, much more than that too.

Babies of any variety do it for me also. Looking at their cute little forms and watching their innocent, sometimes funny and joyful behaviour is truly something to be treasured. I believe God made the little ones so cute, with their big eyes and heads and little bodies, to help protect them while they are so vulnerable. Most of us smile and do open our hearts automatically when we come into their presence, wanting to cuddle, nurture and protect them. (And yes, clever designers know this and design their toys, cartoons, etc accordingly.)

One further thing you can do is read through some of the more beautiful and positive messages that are readily available on this forum, such as those Mudra goes to the trouble of posting here in her ‘Chalice of Wisdom’ thread. Or you can read Beren’s beautiful poetry in his ‘From the forgotten world into Eternity’ thread. There are many inspirational posts here and on the Internet. If you can read them with an open mind and heart, leaving cynicism behind, you can only profit doing so.

You can go way beyond these simple measures also. We can learn to feel gratitude for all the hardships we’ve dealt with in life as well if they arise in our hearts and minds again. I know it’s been said a hundred times and sounds trite, but if you really think about it, we wouldn’t be the people we are today if we hadn’t lived through some of the situations we have. Those times really do teach us to be stronger, wiser, and sensitise us to the needs of other people making us better human beings. In terms of alchemical processes, they also help us to recognise what our fear triggers are so that we have a chance to work through and overcome them. That is a true gift.

Peace to you again I love you
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:07 pm

God is harmony, nature is harmony, animal kingdoms are harmony.... Except humans. Everywhere is harmony except in human society.

Others are not able to take another position, another not natural position, they can not be not themselves, they act natural, they are with nature. All world except humans.

The question is why is it so? Why there is no harmony with human society. The answer is because human are able to lie, to be dishonest.
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:19 pm

Sanicle i always wonder why humans love to watch babies, little animals, enjoy and love them. Then they sit in a park watching little ducks following mom enjoy the view - while eating crunching their brothers bones on their picnik.

I do not believe they know the true beauty, or they capable to feel gratitude for the creator. They even go crazy to thank god for this dinner. I think people are not capable to see the true beauty. I think they feel they are owners of this creation, owners of this beauty, in other words thieves. there is no gratitude only sentiments. People should think they are thieves than enjoyers. Maybe true gratitude would kick in. True gratitude not speculation or imagination.

devakas
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:27 pm

devakas wrote:Sanicle i always wonder why humans love to watch babies, little animals, enjoy and love them. Then they sit in a park watching little ducks following mom enjoy the view - while eating crunching their brothers bones on their picnik.

I do not believe they know the true beauty, or they capable to feel gratitude for the creator. They even go crazy to thank god for this dinner. I think people are not capable to see the true beauty. I think they feel they are owners of this creation, owners of this beauty, in other words thieves. there is no gratitude only sentiments. People should think they are thieves than enjoyers. Maybe true gratitude would kick in. True gratitude not speculation or imagination.

devakas

This post just sent shivas down my spine.. er.. Imagining now how to be truly grateful in Om Positives for this post... since feelings don't lie.
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:48 pm

Aquaries1111 wrote:
    devakas wrote:Sanicle i always wonder why humans love to watch babies, little animals, enjoy and love them. Then they sit in a park watching little ducks following mom enjoy the view - while eating crunching their brothers bones on their picnik.

devakas

This post just sent shivas down my spine.. er.. Imagining now how to be truly grateful in Om Positives for this post... since feelings don't lie.

emotions, emotions
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:26 pm

Transmuting Negative Energy Namaste_hands
    devakas wrote:I think people are not capable to see the true beauty.
    devakas

And yet dear sister the heartfelt gesture of Namaste allows us to look beyond the surface into the true nature of every being and recognize and honor the divine in ourselves as in the other.
    This in itself is seeing true beauty.

Love from me
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:27 am

devakas wrote: God is harmony, nature is harmony, animal kingdoms are harmony.... Except humans. Everywhere is harmony except in human society.

Others are not able to take another position, another not natural position, they can not be not themselves, they act natural, they are with nature. All world except humans.

The question is why is it so? Why there is no harmony with human society. The answer is because human are able to lie, to be dishonest.

Ah Devakas, I’ve been expecting you to start up with your negative proselytising here. OK, I’ll try responding to you again even though it seems to be the pattern that you don’t listen unless what’s said aligns with your knowledge and interpretation of the Vedas. That’s what you call lying…..yes? I hate lying too as it does prevent us from knowing the true state of affairs, but I have to say that I’ve learned it doesn’t always come out of dishonesty (as you claim) as some truly believe what they state as fact as being so, in accordance with their own experiences. But that is neither here nor there in relation to the argument you propose, imho.

You say, “Everywhere is harmony except in human society” and “nature is harmony, animal kingdoms are harmony.” I would say it’s more a case of the natural world (leaving humans out of it for the time being) maintaining Balance. And that’s achieved in ways that I don’t relate to as meaning the same thing as true harmony/accord, although knowing English is not your first language I accept that you may have made a simple mistake in choosing to use the word ‘harmony’ to express your view. I’m pretty sure I do get the general gist of what you’re trying to say and will answer on that basis using, I admit, my own God-given logic and feelings on the matter to do so, even though you seem to view those who do so as being “fallen angels”.

I agree with your statement that animals and all those in the so-called ‘lower kingdoms’ cannot do other than be themselves. My position is that balance is maintained in the natural world because the animals (etc) live in accordance with their own survival instincts, which are basically to kill without compunction, either to feed or protect themselves from another predator, and have sex when that drive comes to the fore. If an imbalance arises eg one species becomes too dominant, their natural predators either have a feast and balance is restored or, if they don’t have a natural predator in their locality, the environment does suffer and becomes unbalanced as the food source of the predominant species takes too much of the ‘food’ available. Either way suffering ensues for some, either by becoming a feast for the predators or, for their competitors for food, starving to death if they can’t compete. I personally don’t see that as a harmonious existence. I could go on and on about this, but I hope you get the gist of what I’m trying to say here.

As regards you saying that “everywhere is harmony except in human society”, you can use what I said in the last paragraph to understand why I don’t see the general comparison between humans and other species as justified in that we humans don’t all behave that way. But the above statements do fit in with why I believe humans don’t all live in harmony. It’s not just because some lie to others, although that doesn’t help at all. I believe it’s because we’ve had to incarnate into essentially animal bodies in that they still have animal-like drives and lusts within them and those who haven’t gained control over them are still clouded by and act on those drives to dominate, eat and procreate rather than live in thoughtful, loving harmony with their fellow humans and other lifeforms.

Yes, animals, and even those in the vegetable kingdom, will attack or destroy another to serve their own survival instincts and allay their fear of pain and death. Likewise some humans, too many, will attack and even try to destroy others to allay their own negative fears by following the demands of their lower natures, through word or deed, just as the lower kingdoms do. That’s life on this planet until we all do learn to live in harmony through the higher centres and stop following the dictates of the lower ones, negatively attacking each other to serve one self. Opening one’s heart and feeling compassion, patience and tolerance for others whom we may see as behaving ‘wrongly’ goes a fair way towards subjugating those lower drives also.

But you know that Devakas. I’m just responding to say that I can’t agree that it’s lying that is the main cause of disharmony amongst humans.

Peace I love you

seekeroftruth
    seekeroftruth

Post  seekeroftruth Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:34 am

Dear Sanicle, hello, thankyou for your wonderful indepth posts.I do practise feeling grateful but i guess its more of a spontaneous appreciation with me,eg beautiful smiles from a baby whilst in the supermarket,enjoying our sweet faced budgie.I will try to use this more when im out and about, there are some situations which i find quite threatening ,to some this sounds just silly and yet to me its tactile.Thanks again, the timing is perfect. I love you
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:47 am

Sanicle wrote:
    Yes, animals, and even those in the vegetable kingdom, will attack or destroy another to serve their own survival instincts and allay their fear of pain and death. Likewise some humans, too many, will attack and even try to destroy others to allay their own negative fears by following the demands of their lower natures, through word or deed, just as the lower kingdoms do. That’s life on this planet until we all do learn to live in harmony through the higher centres and stop following the dictates of the lower ones, negatively attacking each other to serve one self. Opening one’s heart and feeling compassion, patience and tolerance for others whom we may see as behaving ‘wrongly’ goes a fair way towards subjugating those lower drives also.

Peace I love you

Your assessement is correct dear Sanicle.
    There is Heart in every human being yet how much this is clouded comes from ignorance of our divine nature.
    The allegory of kundalini rising is depicting our ability to make a clear distinction between body's survival mode patterns
    & reactions and our core essence which is infinite and eternal.True nature is balanced and harmonious, is Loving and compassionnate,
    expresses beauty and applies one self to the greatest good for the whole. Bringing our soul qualities to awareness, many of whom you have described in your previous posts, is transcending the array of negative feelings arising from Love, our quintessence, made into oblivion.
    The challenges will come in our lives in our relations with others, with ourselves, with our environment dragging us down in as you call them negative feelings and yet these are blessings too as they are really a call to have us rise above them and express true nature.
    We are able to change the way we look at things , how we perceive them from limited point of view to unlimited , from introverted to extraverted and always come to that place of peace within.

Love for You
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:22 am

Dear Mudra, you explain it all so beautifully. Thank you again for adding to this thread.

Seeker of Truth I'm so happy starting this thread seems to be helping you somewhat. I'm going to try to explain to you another technique now that occurred to me a few years back that works really well. It's really quick and simple when you get the hang of it and I'm sure you'll be able to pick it up given you are so aware in your being.

As said earlier, I learned long ago to track the focus of energy within my body. Being a Gemini I have trouble with my 'monkey-mind' rattling on forever and ever, mulling over things that it really doesn't need to and often already has ad infinitum lol. What I noticed is that a lot of the energy is focused in my forehead and I feel the weight of it down my neck, shoulders and in the top half of my body, and it becomes a really heavy weight.

What I learned to do is to refocus the energy into the top of my scalp. When you do this, it feels like a reverse waterfall of energy rising up and leaving those lower areas. Bringing the energy up to the crown chakra seems to automatically send energy through to the heart chakra as well, causing it to fill with loving, joyous energy. And blessed peace returns. Your whole body and spirit feels lighter.

Another technique that helps, especially if you're trying to go to sleep and the mind won't quit (the dark hours of the night can be the worst if you're down) is to completely relax your facial muscles, especially in the forehead area. You'll find that your whole body tends to relax as a consequence of doing this. In fact, if you're having trouble with the first exercise, doing this first may help.

Oh, and one more thing for helping you to go to sleep is to make sure you're breathing through your left nostril rather than the right. The left connects you to the right side of your brain, the one most active when you're asleep so it gives your body the right idea, while the right nostril keeps the analytical left brain active.

Hope these help you or anyone else reading as using these really does seem to train the body back into developing more helpful energy flows.

I wish you peace again I love you
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:18 am

Devakas
    Devakas you seem to bring this subject of meat-eating up in every thread I create of late, whether it’s on subject or not. So I have to ask if this is a personal attack on me because I admitted on your ‘Carnivore’ thread that I’ve tried and failed at being a vegetarian and, if so, what you hope to achieve by it.

I do appreciate your sentiment in this case and wish I could be vegetarian like you, wish I was in a body that is happy on a vegetarian diet, wish big business didn’t kill so many animals to fill the supermarkets as they do, etc etc etc. But I’ve learned to accept what I cannot change and make the best of what I have. I truly fail to see how labelling people as “thieves” and claiming any gratitude they feel for being witness to God’s beauty in the world as “speculation or imagination” helps in any way at all.

I’ve already thanked you on the Carnivore thread for causing me to focus once again on these issues and have new realizations about it all, but this will be the last time I’ll be drawn into this discussion with you unless you can come up with something helpful for those of us who can’t tolerate a vegetarian diet.

Namaste Devakas.
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:06 pm

No sweet Sanicle, lets dream, beautiful dreamer, maybe there will be higher technology evolved ETs who will help us somehow with their hidden technology, while we are satisfying our desires in all levels................ wars included.

or we should stop wondering why we are in kiling others wars and be interested in high tech ETs (but good ones) who will help us somehow (who knows how )

Transmuting Negative Energy 374937 from Transmuting Negative Energy 262321
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:04 pm

I don’t think anyone should be judged on whether or not they eat meat or boil their vegetables as opposed to steaming them vs eating them raw. We can all, however, make more of a conscious effort perhaps in eating wild rice vs any of the other rices out there since the white and brown rice are both hybrids. Portobello Mushrooms are great in Alkaline.. I’ll put up here a video in Dr. Sebi’s work since he is of the understanding that all the illnesses are derived from Mucus Membrane and there is a way to cure all diseases if one can drain the Mucus Membrane via his herb eating methods..

This is an excellent video. Enjoy. Your Wealth is Your Health.

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:25 am

devakas wrote:No sweet Sanicle, lets dream, beautiful dreamer, maybe there will be higher technology evolved ETs who will help us somehow with their hidden technology, while we are satisfying our desires in all levels................ wars included.

or we should stop wondering why we are in kiling others wars and be interested in high tech ETs (but good ones) who will help us somehow (who knows how )

Transmuting Negative Energy 374937 from Transmuting Negative Energy 262321

Haha, thank you Devakas for the big smile you just gave me. The first thing I saw when I came to your post were the emoticons at the end. I couldn't figure out for a second if the message was 'kisses from you representing yourself as a cow' or if the kisses were sent from the animal kingdom represented by the cow. Naturally when I saw the sarcastic nature of the words you sent I realized it was the latter. But beyond the sarcasm I can still see the humour in your words and that still made me smile.

But those precious emoticons. They reminded me again of the wonderful relationship I do seem to have with animals and I treasure it. I love it when I walk outside and my neighbour's cats come running up to share some time with me, when I walk down the street and the birds look me in the eye and don't fly away....how much I enjoy their beautiful songs. I love the memories of being down the beach in summer, surrounded by dragonflies who actually did come closer when I silently asked them to. The time I spent with the Huntsman Spider that I mentioned on another thread. A few of so many happy memories I've been blessed with.

Oh and yes I do enjoy the beautiful dreams I have, thanks to the precious gift of imagination that God blessed us with. I don't see that as a mistake on His part. Do you?

So thanks again for eliciting those memories Devakas, although I'm sure it wasn't your intent.

Peace to you I love you
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:09 pm

Slaugterhouses need to be closed, voted for to be closed.

sunny
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:27 pm

devakas wrote:Slaugterhouses need to be closed, voted for to be closed.

sunny

Slaughterhouses are a grim place to enter and what's happening therein I am personnally finding unbearable.
    I appreciate Burgundia's approach to raise the awareness of animal suffering without being dogmatic about it.This is wise as I feel no one should be forced to adopt another person's point view as this leaves no room for inner reflection.

Milk products are coming from animals raised for this.
    And what about leather used for shoes, bags, coats , belts ?
    Horses used for races or in the fields ?
    These animals too end up in slaughterhouses when no longer of any use.

Unless we turn to organic materials for clothing and to fruits ,grains and vegetables or prana only for our diet we are all contributing to what's taking place in slaughterhouses.And I think therefore the debate regarding slaughterhouses goes beyond the simple fact of eating meat or not.

Love from me
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:45 pm

Devakas, dear lady. I'm quite certain that you're preaching to the converted here at the Mists about slaughterhouses. I doubt there's one person here who does not agree with you completely, including me, very much so. Your energy would be far better spent haranguing the Meat Industry people of those who run the slaughterhouses themselves. That might actually make things change.

We all need to learn to place our energy where it's going to serve the greatest purpose too, not waste it or just repeat negatives without trying to offer positive solutions to problems. Turning every thread on the Mists into a platform to state your case just doesn't help anyone, especially in the manner that you do, spreading illwill.

Last edited by Sanicle on Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:45 pm

mudra wrote:
    devakas wrote:Slaugterhouses need to be closed, voted for to be closed.

sunny

Slaughterhouses are a grim place to enter and what's happening therein I am personnally finding unbearable.
    I appreciate Burgundia's approach to raise the awareness of animal suffering without being dogmatic about it.This is wise as I feel no one should be forced to adopt another person's point view as this leaves no room for inner reflection.

Milk products are coming from animals raised for this. Are you confused??

And what about leather used for shoes, bags, coats , belts ?
    Horses used for races or in the fields ?
    These animals too end up in slaughterhouses when no longer of any use. Again are you confused??

Unless we turn to organic materials for clothing and to fruits ,grains and vegetables or prana only for our diet we are all contributing to what's taking place in slaughterhouses.And I think therefore the debate regarding slaughterhouses goes beyond the simple fact of eating meat or not.

Love from me
    mudra

This is not a question of debate dear mudra, this is not 'democracy'
    It is right thing to do!

those who believe in masters of noneness or becoming nothingness never gets right. All is blurry.
    Seeing only their own beautifull inner reflection in pond.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:48 pm

Just letting anyone who cares that I'm going away for four days and probably won't have access to a computer, so I wish you all love and joy in the meantime. Please continue with adding positive messages to this thread if you're moved to as there is certainly a lot of need in the world for overcoming so much of the negativity that we are surrounded by.

The Karen
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:52 pm

Sanicle wrote:Devakas, dear lady. I'm quite certain that you're preaching to the converted here at the Mists. I doubt there's one person here who does not agree with you completely, including me, very much so. Your energy would be far better spent haranguing the Meat Industry people of those who run the slaughterhouses themselves. That might actually make things change.

We all need to learn to place our energy where it's going to serve the greatest purpose too, not waste it or just repeat negatives without trying to offer positive solutions to problems. Turning every thread on the Mists into a platform to state your case just doesn't help anyone, especially in the manner that you do, spreading illwill.

No wrong again. Sanicle Meat Industry will be always there for those who desire. It is like Kali, she will give whatever you want.

nonviolence is word from God not my personal opinion.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:45 am