tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
eMonkey
JesterTerrestrial
6 posters

INNOVATION STATION

TheOuresearch

INNOVATION STATION - Page 2 Empty Re: INNOVATION STATION

Post  TheOuresearch Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:31 pm

JesterTerrestrial wrote:WHO ARE YOU!!!

WHO DO YOU WORK FOR!!!

you just showed up here to troll.

You are a dis information agent.

Present some of your own work. I already know that IST's work is the most advanced on the planet!!!

I don't care what you think about it. As you are obviously not here to help...just troll.

Oh, I am here to help. I hate to see anyone sucked into a fraudulent deal with you two guys.
    If you really think his stuff is advanced, you are just as lost as he is.
    I am one of the common sense people with over 30 years of experience. What he shows in his videos I would expect from a grade school student.
    I think you are SPAM and are just trying to rip off people. That's who I am and who I work for.
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:42 pm

TheOuresearch wrote:
    JesterTerrestrial wrote:WHO ARE YOU!!!

WHO DO YOU WORK FOR!!!

you just showed up here to troll.

You are a dis information agent.

Present some of your own work. I already know that IST's work is the most advanced on the planet!!!

I don't care what you think about it. As you are obviously not here to help...just troll.

Oh, I am here to help. I hate to see anyone sucked into a fraudulent deal with you two guys.
    If you really think his stuff is advanced, you are just as lost as he is.
    I am one of the common sense people with over 30 years of experience. What he shows in his videos I would expect from a grade school student.
    I think you are SPAM and are just trying to rip off people. That's who I am and who I work for.

Great. Where is some of your work!!! Go start your own thread!!!

We have had to put up with you trolls for years yet here we are still standing for truth!!!

WE ALL KNOW THAT TESLA HAD THE MOST ADVANCED WORK. IT WAS TAKEN AWAY FROM MANKIND!!! WHY!!! NOT AGAIN!!! GET LOST TROLL!!! I KNOW WHO I AM AND I KNOW WHO WILLIAM IS!!!

TWAIN AND TESLA!!!

WHY ELSE WOULD YOU JUST SHOW UP HERE BASHING US!!! Innovation Station has been inventing for 7 years and has developed things you can not even dream off!!!

Again I ask you!!! WHERE IS YOUR WORK!!!

If you do not have any then you are not qualified to pass judgement on IST's work.

It is clear to me that you are here to argue with me.

I will not play your game. Go do your own research!!! I DID!!!

Have a nice day,

JT!
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:59 pm

IST814

https://www.youtube.com/user/IST814

HERE YOU CAN SEE MANY MORE VIDEOS FROM IST WITH SOME DEMOS OF OTHER TECHNOLOGY!!!

THE ANSWERS ARE NOT ALL GIVEN AWAY FREELY AND IF YOU ONLY HAVE HALF A CLUE A QUARTER OF THE TIME YOU CANT KEEP UP TO THE INNOVATION STATION!!! WE ARE ONLY JUST BEGINNING TO SHARE OUR WORK AND LOOK HOW WE ARE TREATED!!!

YOU MAKE ME SICK!!!

PEACE ON THIS WAR TORN PLANET!!!

THANK YOU. FOR YOUR KIND WORDS OF SUPPORT JT!

WHOS THAT TROLLING ON ISTS YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!
    TheOuresearch

Post  TheOuresearch Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:23 am

You don't understand. IST is the troll. He shows nothing that hasn't been done before. His videos are just things thrown together. No explanation, theory or drawings. He has never completed any device in which he makes his spectacular claims. Most people have him figured out. Why do you think he was banned from OU.com. Don't feel bad, it takes longer for some people to catch on then others. The first time he asks you for money, remember this post.
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:35 am

TheOuresearch wrote:You don't understand. IST is the troll. He shows nothing that hasn't been done before. His videos are just things thrown together. No explanation, theory or drawings. He has never completed any device in which he makes his spectacular claims. Most people have him figured out. Why do you think he was banned from OU.com. Don't feel bad, it takes longer for some people to catch on then others. The first time he asks you for money, remember this post.

LOL

OMG. Where is your work!!!

I must have missed the link that you posted.

I know how things work. Innovation Station

!STCANADA
    TheOuresearch

Post  TheOuresearch Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:07 am

I don't have a working device to post, sorry. But by the way you are talking he has many. So where are they?

I'm really sorry that you got sucked in by this IST guy. I guess you will have to learn on your own. INNOVATION STATION - Page 2 Icon_cheers
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:35 am

Then go AWAY!!!

As you can see i am getting tired of your useless trolling.

You dont have anything to post. Just garbage to attempt to distract from INNOVATION STATION's hard work.

Where are they...i just gave you a link so you can see some of them on video.

ISTEAM!
    TheOuresearch

Post  TheOuresearch Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:13 am

JesterTerrestrial wrote:Then go AWAY!!!

You dont have anything to post. Just garbage to attempt to distract from INNOVATION STATION's hard work.

ISTEAM!

There is nothing there to see. We can see that you have no experience or background in electronics/electricity. That is why you think that his silly little tests are so great. They are not. If he was 8 years old doing these tests I would say great job but this guy is in his 30's. He really needs to switch hobbies.
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:26 pm

TheOuresearch wrote:
    JesterTerrestrial wrote:Then go AWAY!!!

ISTEAM!

There is nothing there to see. We can see that you have no experience or background in electronics/electricity. That is why you think that his silly little tests are so great. They are not. If he was 8 years old doing these tests I would say great job but this guy is in his 30's. He really needs to switch hobbies.

bla bla phukin bla!!!

you damn well know what isteam has solved!!! that is why 300 billion in funding was offered. IST shoved it back down your throat because this is not about money its about TRUTH!!!

Ya got that yet!!!

you will.

Anyway. No more work will be shared public without full disclosure of the extraterrestrial cover up and the murder of tesla and why all his advanced work was withheld from the people of earth!!! Without funding or support from any of the damn world "mis"leaders we will not share any more!!! We can not keep building free energy machines out of peoples garbage for ever!!! So much has already been given and all you do is steal like the thieves you are!!!

DISCLOSURE IS IMMINENT!!!

!STCANADA

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!!

PEACE NOW!!! JT!

Cool
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:52 pm

INNOVATION STATION - Page 2 Perfect_love_quote_by_AlexGroseth
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:36 pm

IST has announced that he will allow his devices to be patented and developed for use in mass production of several applications. You must talk to William if your interested in the worlds most advanced technology and I can arrange that. A little support from the team would be nice :)

SO WHAT NATION WANTS TO DISCLOSE FIRST

!STCANADA

Is there anyone out there reading this that want to turn a freaking green light on yet or what!!!

Peace JT!

TheOuresearch

Post  TheOuresearch Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:56 pm

So, what is this great new technology that you are talking about?
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:26 pm

Its the most advanced technology. Makes more power then it takes. When we get a proper lab set up so we can run output test and then build larger scale rings to increase output. At this point we have been asking for assistance and support for so long that I do not know what the next step should be. Maybe we can start with EXPOSURE AND DISCLOSURE!!! Then how about some funding and a lab with some lab monkeys to do all the tests in the world and make some snappy charts to document the work.

Then with in the blink of an eye this technology could go main stream and revolutionize the planet!!! For the better!!! Because how much longer is the old ways going to last...tick tock. IST exposed the kick and has built several devices that use this. If you watch the vids and have a half a clue a quarter of the time you would have an idea about what were presenting!!! LETS GO!!!

Peace JT

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial on Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    TheOuresearch

Post  TheOuresearch Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:50 pm

I already have the equipment. If you give me further details, I could run some tests for you.
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:10 am

Make an offer or take your fake claims of wanting to help somewhere else. I have read your comments on ist814 youtube page.

I have told you what needs to happen. It is our work on the table here.

JT!
    TheOuresearch

Post  TheOuresearch Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:18 am

JesterTerrestrial wrote:Make an offer or take your fake claims of wanting to help somewhere else. I have read your comments on ist814 youtube page.

I have told you what needs to happen. It is our work on the table here.

JT!

Wow, this is the reply I get back from someone preaching love?

Here I am offering help to test YOUR claims not mine. This is also the first time you mention that you want money. I have seen his work and there is no magic in anything he's done. I thought he may have come up with something new and needed help in getting some scientific results.

Looks like he's back trying to get money from investors for nothing.

If you ever get serious about having someone do some actual tests of an actual working device, let me know.
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:41 am

I said make an offer.

Dose that mean i am asking for money. No. Dose it mean I am not asking for money. No.

I don't even know who you are!!!

IST has presented far more then you have. Again where is your work? Got lots of equipment yet here you are...trolling on ists hard work. Innovation Station has presented the basis of all free energy devices and if this is not worthy of some high level support to develop into functional applications its not my fault. I have done lots to raise awareness of this work dispute the dis information agents who obviously are not here to help.

IF YOU ARE SERIOUS!!! MAKE AN OFFER!!!

PEACE JT!
    TheOuresearch

Post  TheOuresearch Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:58 pm

JesterTerrestrial wrote:I said make an offer.

Dose that mean i am asking for money. No. Dose it mean I am not asking for money. No.

I don't even know who you are!!!

IST has presented far more then you have. Again where is your work? Got lots of equipment yet here you are...trolling on ists hard work. Innovation Station has presented the basis of all free energy devices and if this is not worthy of some high level support to develop into functional applications its not my fault. I have done lots to raise awareness of this work dispute the dis information agents who obviously are not here to help.

IF YOU ARE SERIOUS!!! MAKE AN OFFER!!!

PEACE JT!

When someone tells me, "make me an offer," there usually is money involved.
    I guess we're even because I don't know who you are either.

I'll give you some background of myself. I started playing/tinkering in electronics when I was very young. Probably around 8 years old. A friend of my Father was a ham radio enthusiast and he took me under his wing and taught me many thing. I went to College and received my electronics technologist certificate. I then went on to University where I received my Electrical Engineering degree. All along playing with electronics. Repairing T.V.'s, stereos, and all types of electronic equipment for my family and friends. I worked for a very well known food processing company in their engineering department. My responsibilities were in the new technology applications such as vision systems, laser coders and x-ray machines. Over the last couple of years, I have been looking into OU devices, so I am pretty green as to what is out there. But I do know what I am looking at and what things are capable of doing. I haven't built anything pertaining to OU yet as I have not found anything worth the time and investment.

So, there you go. You now know who I am.

Can you give me your background and possibly IST's. What kind of qualifications do the two of you have? It would be nice to see where the information is coming from. For me, the information or claims would be more credible coming from someone with a technical or professional background. I am not saying that someone without these qualifications cannot discover something new. It just means that without the background you may be seeing something that is expected and not necessarily a new discovery.

It's along the lines of a magic trick. For people to see the magician perform the trick, it may be amazing and unbelievable. But to another magician it may be a simple or common trick.

This is also the reason you don't see anything from me. Everything that I've done has the expected explainable results. I haven't seen anything come from IST that is new or worth pursuing. Anything that he started to build that was different was never completed by him.

OK, here's my offer. Give me the schematic to build one to his specifications so that I can build it, test it and perform input and output readings. If it is overunity, I will speak to my contacts.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:32 pm

What about this one? Long article, I recommend seeing the photos, so click. LB

http://pesn.com/2010/07/14/9501672_Terawatt_Research_LLC_defies_free_energy_stereotypes/

You are here: PureEnergySystems.com > News > July 14, 2010
    Terawatt Research LLC defies free energy stereotypes

This overunity magnet motor company is opposite the typical free energy image. They are low on fluff, have never been in the mainstream press; and they are and high on evidence, including test results from TÜV and UL. One of their strategic advisors (not suppressors) served as former director of the CIA and of the FBI.

by Sterling D. Allan
    Pure Energy Systems News
    Copyright © 2010

The motor on the top right turns the shaft connected to the red wheel, which is surrounded by impregnated magnets which cause the blue wheel on the left to spin, turning the generator on the upper left, which is capable of oscillating load fluctuations (patented). At certain frequencies, the output is several times greater than the input.
    Source: Terawatt dot com

Terawatt Research LLC (TWR) of Irvine, California, USA is a company replete with paradox in comparison to other players in the renewable energy sector, especially in the exotic free energy field. They have one of the most promising free energy technologies, and they go about their work quietly.

Of all the exotic technologies I've seen, they have some of the very best evidence supporting their claims by two of the most reputable testing organizations in the world: TÜV Rhineland of North America and Underwriter Laboratories (UL). Both data plots clearly show performance frequency ranges in which much more energy is produced from the system than what is required to drive the system – at least three-fold.

A site map of the TWR site shows that most of the pages have to do with an elaboration of the TUV and UL data and its manner of collection.

In the world of exotic free energy, stories are abundant, and evidence is sparse. In the case of TWR, they're not interested in telling stories, and their evidence is solid. They state simply: "Extensive tests and studies have resulted in the successful development of a new principle of generating energy." They say they are "harnessing the energy of intermolecular fluctuations."

Back in September of 2006 when I was able to speak with the inventor, he said, in essence, that "The basic premise of the technology is that nature seeks symmetry and balance. The symmetry has inner stability. A temporary imbalance imposed wants to return to balance. This force can be harnessed for output energy." (Ref.)

At that time, they were using a series of torsion springs to create that im/balance, achieving slightly more energy out than what they put in. Now they appear to be using magnets in the perimeter of two wheels. On their "International Introduction" page, they say (translated into several languages):
    TheOuresearch

Post  TheOuresearch Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:35 pm

Yes Linda, looks very interesting. We'll have to see if anything becomes of it.

I'm waiting for info from JT. It will be interesting to see what qualifications he comes back with. I have come across this before. Some people with no background think that they have found something when in all actuality it is a common occurrence. I have seen some people with no technical background produce some amazing things and I hope this is the case, but I'm not holding my breath. Usually claims of overunity come with drawings and information to replicate their system. This one I'm afraid is just all talk.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:58 am

If it's all talk, what are the photos? Not trying to be snide here...but I do see the device.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:00 am

Just build something for focks sake. I dont care who does it.
    Ill promote it for you for free.
    http://www.newearthpioneers.com/
    TheOuresearch

Post  TheOuresearch Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:43 pm

No offense at all Linda. I haven't seen any photos??? Where are they posted?? All I've seen are a few videos with substantial claims but no proof or information to replicate.

The first video shows him adding a magnet to a TV picture tube yoke. The magnet changes the inductive reactance of the coil which will change the operation. No magic or OU here.

In the second video he claims it is self running but I do not see where this is happening. He uses no battery but the capacitor shows 3.?? volts on it. How did he get the voltage in it to begin with. A capacitor is along the same line as a battery so I'm not sure about this one either.

It is good that they are experimenting and trying to find the "answer", but I feel that they are spreading disinformation by making claims that are not true. There have been many claims in the past in which investors lost a lot of money from people who claim that they have something new and exciting and it just turned out to be parlour tricks.

I really am not trying to be mean to these guys. I really want them to prove me wrong. However, for them to do this, they will need to take the next step and supply proper input/output readings and a diagram so that people can replicate. They have the burden of proof on their shoulders and I think that a little video with big claims just doesn't cut it.

He asked me to make an offer and my offer was to test their device and substantiate their claims if true. If they follow through with this, great. If not, it is probably just another scam.
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:41 am

AND WHEN YOUR DONE ENDING YOUR FALSE FLAG WAR!!!

THEN WE CAN START TO FEED AFRICA!!! AND EVERY OTHER STARVING NATION!!!

WHAT IST HAS DISCOVERED AND PROVED PUBLIC IS THE KICK BACK!!!

IM SURE IT WILL ALL BE BUILT ON A LARGER SCALE AT THE RIGHT TIME!!!

UNTIL THEN LET THE REVOLUTION TAKE ITS TOLL!!! I GOT THE REST OF INFINITY TO WAIT FOR SOME REAL WORLD ASSISTANCE!!!

IF YOU NEED ME I'LL BE IN MY VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! NO JOKE MAN!!! NOTHINGS GETTING DONE!!!

YOU MISSED YOUR CHANCE!!!

WHERE IS YOUR DISCLOSURE COWARDS!!!

PEACE!!! NOW!!! JT!
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:02 am

Enough words and crap already JT. I have had it with you.

Take the man up on his offer or forever be silent. Stop giving us the B.S man and get on with it.

"Nothing is getting done" you say - well pull your fingers out you bottom, get out of your van and do something positive. Give the requested information and talk sensibly instead of the Block Caps shouting obsenities. Do not please give us more childish vitriol and repeating like a broken record the words "The kick". Yeah - heard that from you many times. Prove to us all you are not all mouth and trousers.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:34 am