tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
eMonkey
JesterTerrestrial
6 posters

INNOVATION STATION

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

INNOVATION STATION Empty INNOVATION STATION

Post  JesterTerrestrial Thu May 27, 2010 9:44 pm

PEACE NOW!!!

FREE ENGERY COIL

!STEAM

HORUS AND MA'AT

INTERDIMENSIONAL FEDERATION OF FREE WORLDS!!!

HOW MUCH FREE ENERGY DO YOU WANT!!!

PEACE JT!
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

INNOVATION STATION Empty Re: INNOVATION STATION

Post  JesterTerrestrial Thu May 27, 2010 10:08 pm

MOST ADVANCED ANCIENT EGYPTIAN TECHNOLOGY ON PLANET EARTH!!!

YOU CANNOT PROVE IT WRONG!!!

YOU CANT EVEN PROVE IT WRITE!!!

PEACE JT!
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Fri May 28, 2010 11:03 am

I am so sorry - I have to laugh,

This is certainly not proof of free energy.
    How much current is the output providing at 430Volts? What is the current drain from the battery? Many more questions are stacked up behind these. Put simply if input power is less than or equal to output power - there is no over unity. Even then, what are other external influences are affecting the circuit for it to pickup this extra power.

If a 12V supply (I choose 12v to demonstrate the point) can feed for example an RC or LC circuit which effectively serves as a simple oscillator and then feed this into the primary, the secondary can be wound to give a high voltage output but low current output.

This is a cheap trick. What is interesting though is the effect of the magnet to alter the ring circuit dynamics to oscilate at a higher frequency and it is self sustaining after the influence of the magent is removed.

Give some Numbers JT - not fantasy.
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri May 28, 2010 3:14 pm

you are a cheap trick!!!

where is your work!!!

present it now!!!

so i can laugh at it!!!

PEACE JT!
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Fri May 28, 2010 3:16 pm

Gee - is this how you treat people who ask questions? I won't even bother to play your game JT.
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri May 28, 2010 3:23 pm

Oh Boy...your quick to jump on that...yet nothing to present

The work has already been proven!!!

This is not open for debate. We have the answers to all your questions and IST has advanced Teslas Work!!!

MOST ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY ON THE PLANET!!!

!STEAM

HORUS AND MA'AT

PEACE NOW!!!

FREE ENGERY ALI COIL NO BATTERY SELF RUNNING

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri May 28, 2010 4:06 pm

JT opening up to debate is respect of free will .
    If your posts can't be discussed why then bring them on a forum.
    I know you have been having a rough time on other threads but
    please recognize friendly beings when they show up or I am afraid
    you 'll end up alone on your thread.

Peace in your heart.
    Love from me brother.
    mudra
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri May 28, 2010 4:29 pm

mudra wrote:

Peace in your heart.
    Love from me brother.
    mudra

Thank you Mudra... well the work has been proven at Overunity.com

so if you want to debate that would be the place to do it. I am not an electrical engineer however aftr seeing batteries charge themselves that is enough proof for me to know that the device is working. William is the one to ask this but all we have gotten is trolled from government dis information agents.

I know how advanced IST's work is and it goes far beyond free energy devices. Anyway...just wanted to let you know that we have made some break troughs many more to come. IST has worked hard for several years and if you fully understood what he had one would not laugh at the mans work. He has exposed the kick years ago and as I said has advanced tesla's work.

The governments know all about it yet do nothing. WE can obsolete garbage nuclear in a heart beat.

How much free energy do you want?

PEACE JT!
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri May 28, 2010 4:41 pm

Thank you JT .
    I am very glad you brought that thread up .
    I am not an engineer either so I certainly won't debate .
    I believe Gregor here in the Mists would be the one that
    could certainly understand all this as it is on his line of
    research as well .
    The more this technology comes out in the open the better
    for all of us .
    So please go on .
    You are very welcome .

Love from me
    mudra
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Fri May 28, 2010 5:26 pm

I have to say I love this free energy research stuff.

Also, I am an electronics engineer since 1978. I work in the Aviation field and have worked a little on Field Propulsion and studied Sub-Atomic Physics as well as a Masters in Artificial Intelligence.

I designed my own 16bit computer system based on 32 bit super mini computer architecture used on the Space Shuttle back in 1980, years before 16bit systems hit the streets. If you fly as a passenger in an airline JT, you are experiencing the fruits of my labour too.

What I object to is fluff being put out by people who are not even qualified to talk about the subject saying it is the best thing since sliced bread when clearly they have no clue. People can be mislead and especially those who know no better and I hate to see peoples hopes being built up on pure fantasy. Gives us some numbers and if you post this, post the circuit diagrams too, else it is just fluff.

No doubt this guy has some pretty interesting ideas, I have already watched quite a few of his videos. However if it works, TPB and MIB will certainly be knocking on his door, they will most certainly not ignore it.

You talk about Peace and love for all - but you do not practice it.
    Next time JT, before you put both feet in your mouth, I suggest having some respect and restraint for others, and that - perhaps, maybe, they just know what they're talking about. I really want this guy to come up with a killer circuit and publish his results instead of making these videos. I do not fault you for trying to inform us all, it is quite admirable and so is your enthusiasm, but instead of verbal and quantity - please give us quality.
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Fri May 28, 2010 5:31 pm

It is your attitude that gives you altitude, not your aptitude.
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri May 28, 2010 5:59 pm

and it is you who laughed at the mans work!!!

I am sorry if I come across a little rough around the edges its only because I am. Very Happy

Anyway...standing for Truth is not a simple task and I have learned that I can say what ever I like.

You have no idea who we have already talked to trying to buy it out or the number of low life theives trying to steal IST work and claim it as their own!!!

Only because they can not understand the technology behind why the kick back works.

This is where our team has worked well together. I have approached research form the Spirit of Science and IST has gone at it from the Science of Spirit. This few devices are just toys for the kids to learn upon. The best is yet to come dont I know it. I think i have been to the lab enough in this life time alone to know how advanced Innovation Stations work is.

Now the question is What nation is going to be the first to back Innovation Station with Disclosure and Exposure!!!

It dose not matter if you fault me or not. You can argue the truth but you will be wrong!!! SO I WILL SAY IT AGAIN!!!

IST - HORUS AND HIS ANCIENT EGYPTIAN TECHNOLOGY IS THE MOST ADVANCED ON THE PLANET!!!

RESPECT

JT!

!STCANADA
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri May 28, 2010 6:11 pm

More proof on the level of funding behind the trolls who try to suppress the TRUTH!!!

IMAGINE IF YOU SPENT THIS FUNDING ON INNOVATION STATION AND TOLD THE TRUTH!!!

HOW AWESOME WOULD THAT BE CANADA!!! YOU ARE ALMOST OUT OF TIME!!!

PEACE!!! JT!

TheOuresearch

Post  TheOuresearch Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:30 pm

Something seems a little funny about this thread. He claims to have devices that he does not want to discuss but is very willing to take money for them. Hmmmmm.
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:19 pm

TheOuresearch wrote:Something seems a little funny about this thread. He claims to have devices that he does not want to discuss but is very willing to take money for them. Hmmmmm.

Is that so!!!

I disagree very strongly. In fact I will tell you what is funny here.

What is funny here is that you are the same troll who jumped onto Williams Youtube Channel with non stop bashing. We can forgive you but you are really not helping much by just jumping in here either with your first post making sweeping generalizations. We have been working on these projects for years and have only just begun to release our technology.

Your money is done in case you missed what is happening on the planet right now!!! If we ever needed funding its almost to late!!! We simply wanted funds to complete our research!!!

I well know what the ISTEAM has accomplished and I have a fairly good idea about what were doing next!!!

However after 5 years of jumping up and down I am yet to see anyone lay down two thousand dollars to build a single prototype. I have worked very hard and William has worked even harder. If you had a half a clue a quarter of the time you would retract your uncalled for attack.

We have the answers to My Planets Energy Crisis!!!

Dont you ever speak to me like that again!!!

I have had enough

Good day to you sir.

TIME FOR THE 5TH SUN!!!

INNOVATION STATION TEAM!!!

WHAT NATION IS GOING TO BE THE FIRST TO BACK AND FUND !STEAM

!STCANADA

JT!
    TheOuresearch

Post  TheOuresearch Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:33 pm

JesterTerrestrial wrote:
    TheOuresearch wrote:Something seems a little funny about this thread. He claims to have devices that he does not want to discuss but is very willing to take money for them. Hmmmmm.

Is that so!!!

What is funny here is that you are the same troll who jumped onto Williams Youtube Channel with non stop bashing. We can forgive you but you are really not helping much by just jumping in here either with your first post making sweeping generalizations. We have been working on these projects for years and have only just begun to release our technology.

Your money is done in case you missed what is happening on the planet right now!!! If we ever needed funding its almost to late!!! We simply wanted funds to complete our research!!!

I well know what the ISTEAM has accomplished and I have a fairly good idea about what were doing next!!!

However after 5 years of jumping up and down I am yet to see anyone lay down two thousand dollars to build a single prototype. I have worked very hard and William has worked even harder. If you had a half a clue a quarter of the time you would retract your uncalled for attack.

I have had enough

Good day to you sir.

TIME FOR THE 5TH SUN!!!

!STCANADA

JT!

I think you just helped me prove my post. You don't want to discuss your claims. You just want money.
    If it is such a great device, explain it here and if others agree you might get the required money.
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:41 pm

TheOuresearch wrote:
    JesterTerrestrial wrote:

Is that so!!!

I have had enough

Good day to you sir.

TIME FOR THE 5TH SUN!!!

!STCANADA

JT!

I think you just helped me prove my post. You don't want to discuss your claims. You just want money.
    If it is such a great device, explain it here and if others agree you might get the required money.

I dont even know who you are or who you work for? We have handed out lots of proof for free!!! Years ago!!!

what have you done!!! Where is your work!!!

Feel free to strat your own thread and take a stand for truth!!!

Do not troll this thread into the ground.

If you are blind to any of the free energy sciences that are displayed right before your eyes and then still want to just bash my team then you are wasting my time.

Peace JT!
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:43 pm

All of our projects are simple set ups built as proof of concept! And can be advanced very easily! Once you understand the cosmic energy and the relationship between magnetics gravitics and electrics like william dose you can build any device you want and make free energy overunity closed loop whatever you want to call it.

William exposed the kick. And fully explained it. He was the first to do so public at overunity.com

Every free energy device that will ever be built will work with ISTEAMS technology.

ALL OF IT!!! IF YOU FLICK A LIGHT SWITCH YOU WILL BE USING IST'S TECHNOLOGY!!!

goto Overunity.com

That is the place you can go and learn for yourself and do your own research.

Have a nice day,

JT!
    TheOuresearch

Post  TheOuresearch Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:54 pm

JesterTerrestrial wrote:All of our projects are simple set ups built as proof of concept! And can be advanced very easily! Once you understand the cosmic energy and the relationship between magnetics gravitics and electrics like william dose you can build any device you want and make free energy overunity closed loop whatever you want to call it.

William exposed the kick. And fully explained it. He was the first to do so public at overunity.com

Every free energy device that will ever be built will work with ISTEAMS technology.

ALL OF IT!!! IF YOU FLICK A LIGHT SWITCH YOU WILL BE USING IST'S TECHNOLOGY!!!

goto Overunity.com

That is the place you can go and learn for yourself and do your own research.

Have a nice day,

JT!

Your not serious are you? He has not shown or proven anything. The guy is a complete fool. And now your trying to say that any device that comes along will be using HIS technology. What a joke. People have been studying this phenomena when he was still shitting yellow.

You say that if you understand it you can build any device you want and make free energy. Great. So that means that he has a working device. He must be running his house off of it now then right. If he is, can you post a picture of the unit.

I went to overunity.com. They are all laughing at him. They said he was banned for being rude to people. Is this true. Are you just SPAM trying to get money from people?
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:03 pm

Thanks for you help.

Have a nice day.
    TheOuresearch

Post  TheOuresearch Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:49 pm

JesterTerrestrial wrote:Thanks for you help.

Have a nice day.

So I guess we don't get to see this simple working device. Oh well, on to the next scam.
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:47 pm

Did you watch the video!!!

There are several other videos on Williams Youtube channel demonstrating some of his other hard work. Are all the answers to the puzzel just freely handed out. NO THEY ARE NOT. There are many who have learned from IST's work only because they are determined to build devices. Playing with some of these devices can kill you dead with the kickback! You really need to know what you are doing when playing with electricity. Do you know what electricity is? And how it works?

If you really want to learn how this technology works read the Jouel Theif Thread at Overunity.com This is what I have been told as there are severl schematics there for you to play with.

Innovation Station is a self funded team of inventors. We have made some discoveries and are willing to share but this is going to take a team of people who want to help and willing to look at this from a scientific aproach. Not just come onto my thread bashing me and my team when all we have done is share.

And would like to share some more but its kind of hard to find the level of support we need to deliver the worlds most advanced power supply.

I see the condition of the world. And if you dont want to help...what dose that make you?

Anyway.

PEACE JT!
    TheOuresearch

Post  TheOuresearch Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:22 pm

JesterTerrestrial wrote:Did you watch the video!!!

Which one. The one where he shorts out an induction coil, or the one where he pulses the battery by hand and calls it a two frequency jt, or the one with him showing waveforms on a scope that he doesn't know how to use. Yes, I watched them all. I honestly can't say that I saw the whole video because I was laughing so hard that I got tears in my eyes..

There are several other videos on Williams Youtube channel demonstrating some of his other hard work. Are all the answers to the puzzel just freely handed out. NO THEY ARE NOT. There are many who have learned from IST's work only because they are determined to build devices. Playing with some of these devices can kill you dead with the kickback! You really need to know what you are doing when playing with electricity. Do you know what electricity is? And how it works?

Some of his hard work like shorting out an induction coil, pulsing a battery by hand. Showing waves on a scope that he doesn't know how to use. I guess that would be hard work for him. I really doubt that anyone has learned from any of his experiments. By the looks of it he hasn't learned anything either. So, if they are not given out freely, how much do you want for them? Yes, you really should know what you are doing when playing with hydro. Is there any other way to be killed then dead? Please tell him to stop before he gets hurt.

If you really want to learn how this technology works read the Jouel Theif Thread at Overunity.com This is what I have been told as there are severl schematics there for you to play with.
    So, you really think that a joule thief is the answer to our energy problems. Man, you really don't understand do you.

Innovation Station is a self funded team of inventors. We have made some discoveries and are willing to share but this is going to take a team of people who want to help and willing to look at this from a scientific aproach. Not just come onto my thread bashing me and my team when all we have done is share.
    You mean self funded team of inventor, no plural. The biggest problem is that we are looking at it from a scientific approach. You just don't listen to reason. Me and my team? I thought it was IST's team. Oh yeah, I forgot. You are IST.

And would like to share some more but its kind of hard to find the level of support we need to deliver the worlds most advanced power supply.
    Exactly, you need someone to build it for you.

I see the condition of the world. And if you dont want to help...what dose that make you?
    I guess it doesn't make me stupid enough to fall for your spam.

Anyway.

PEACE JT!

I really hate to point out spelling mistakes to Mark Twain but I highlighted them for you in blue. I didn't bother with the grammatical errors.
    William (IST), if you are going to impersonate someone you should really change how you come across. Anyone who knows you can tell.
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:38 pm

TheOuresearch wrote:
    JesterTerrestrial wrote:Did you watch the video!!!

Which one. The one where he shorts out an induction coil, or the one where he pulses the battery by hand and calls it a two frequency jt, or the one with him showing waveforms on a scope that he doesn't know how to use. Yes, I watched them all. I honestly can't say that I saw the whole video because I was laughing so hard that I got tears in my eyes..

Some of his hard work like shorting out an induction coil, pulsing a battery by hand. Showing waves on a scope that he doesn't know how to use. I guess that would be hard work for him. I really doubt that anyone has learned from any of his experiments. By the looks of it he hasn't learned anything either. So, if they are not given out freely, how much do you want for them? Yes, you really should know what you are doing when playing with hydro. Is there any other way to be killed then dead? Please tell him to stop before he gets hurt.

So, you really think that a joule thief is the answer to our energy problems. Man, you really don't understand do you.

You mean self funded team of inventor, no plural. The biggest problem is that we are looking at it from a scientific approach. You just don't listen to reason. Me and my team? I thought it was IST's team. Oh yeah, I forgot. You are IST.

Exactly, you need someone to build it for you.

I guess it doesn't make me stupid enough to fall for your spam.

Anyway.

PEACE JT!

I really hate to point out spelling mistakes to Mark Twain but I highlighted them for you in blue. I didn't bother with the grammatical errors.
    William (IST), if you are going to impersonate someone you should really change how you come across. Anyone who knows you can tell.

Ok whatever.

I dont have to prove anything to you.

If you do not want to help then you obviously want to destroy.

Have a fun time sitting in the dark when the grid goes down.

Where is your work again!!! Oh thats right...you dont have any...just want to slow me down!!!

PEACE NOW!!! JT!

MICHAEL
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:40 pm

WHO ARE YOU!!!

WHO DO YOU WORK FOR!!!

you just showed up here to troll.

You are a dis information agent.

Present some of your own work. I already know that IST's work is the most advanced on the planet!!!

I don't care what you think about it. As you are obviously not here to help...just troll.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:35 am