tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+7
mudra
Jenetta
orthodoxymoron
Carol
Sanicle
Floyd
lindabaker
11 posters

Lindabaker is going to ECETI ranch

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Lindabaker is going to ECETI ranch Empty Lindabaker is going to ECETI ranch

Post  lindabaker Sat May 26, 2012 7:49 am

Hi, everyone! I am SO EXCITED!

I am going to ECETI with my two adult children, and we will be there on the solstice! Of course, I will take my video camera. I want to share everything with my friends on the forum.

If I have the opportunity to ask James Gilliland a question or two, what should I ask?

Or, what should I say on behalf of the forum members?

My daughter and I will fly from Atlanta to Seattle ... Giovonni has already sent directions and instructions for us... so we will drive to Trout Lake from Seattle...it will be about four and a half hours drive is all. Gio says it is a gorgeous drive. Please everyone visualize dry weather for us! and visualize a room or two in the ranch house being available. My old bones prefer a bed to a sleeping bag on the ground...if I can even sleep, that is.

Anyone else going to be around?

Floyd
    Floyd

Lindabaker is going to ECETI ranch Empty Re: Lindabaker is going to ECETI ranch

Post  Floyd Sat May 26, 2012 7:58 am

Bill ryan has just been up there
    Shame you will miss him.

That guy is a piece of work
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sat May 26, 2012 8:12 am

Yeah, I listened to the whole interview. Did Bill ever report on seeing anything that night? The show ended just as it was getting dark.

I supposed I could log onto project avalon to check it out, but, maybe not, ha ha.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat May 26, 2012 8:16 am

Im just interested in which numpty he is going to introduce us to next. Inelia then charles.

Dear oh dear.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sat May 26, 2012 8:27 am

what is a numpty, Floyd?
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat May 26, 2012 8:28 am

Linda, I'm really excited for you too. I'd love to go to the ranch and meet Gio and everyone else. Sounds like THE place to be for UFO sightings for sure. But just to enjoy the beauty and energy of the place will be well worth the trip also it seems.

I wondered the same thing after listening to the interview James did with Bill Ryan too lol. You'll have to ask and let us all know if he saw any UFOs too, unless someone else answers the question before then.

Can't wait to see your videos etc. Have fun my friend. Flowers
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat May 26, 2012 8:32 am

lindabaker wrote:what is a numpty, Floyd?

It is a word not used in the States but applies to those who he has introduced.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sat May 26, 2012 8:47 am

Okay, so I will ask:

1. Did Bill Ryan actually ever see any UFO's and if so, is there video or audio of his reaction?

What else, please?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat May 26, 2012 12:40 pm

I don't know if Bill Ryan saw a UFO but he did state that he was taken. Maybe you can rent an RV and have a nice comfy bed.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat May 26, 2012 9:42 pm

Linda, I continue to be fascinated by the hidden realities within our solar system -- but something sinister and terrifying seems to be lurking in the shadows. I am very concerned when I hear about the 'conjuring-up of ufo's' via specific protocols -- and the phenomenon described by Whitley Strieber, in 'Communion' is very creepy. I have seen ufo's, and I might be some sort of a 'contactee', but I do not actively seek this sort of thing -- other than researching and reflecting in very passive and non-creepy ways. I continue to lean toward nature, interdisciplinary-research, and classical-music. Ask a lot of questions -- especially hard and unsettling questions. I have tried to do this within this site -- but I think I'm just scratching the surface. Have fun -- but be careful. The Truth is Out There.
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Lindabaker is going to ECETI ranch Empty Linda Baker Is Going To Eceti Ranch

Post  Jenetta Sat May 26, 2012 10:03 pm

Have fun Linda and look forward to viewing some videos...don't let those TSA agents frisk you too much. If or when I get a passport think I'll have to drive or take a ship if I want to travel beyond Canada. Now having a UFO to transport me in a jiffy would be just the solution;) as long as they are the friendly type.

As below so above; As above so below
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun May 27, 2012 6:31 am

Have fun Linda and enjoy the beautifull country you 'll be crossing before getting at the ranch.
    Hugs to Gio and to any other friend from past or future you may encounter there.

Hugs

Love for You
    mudra
    Jenny
    Jenny

Post  Jenny Sun May 27, 2012 7:32 am

Hi Linda,

I have been to Trout Lake and I drove down from Seattle and I assure you it is a great drive.

When you get there, go way back where there a some trees growing together in and on a few big boulders.
    Sit down there and feel the earth energy come up like a tornado..filling you to the brim...
    I put my fossil hanger that I wear 24/7 there and let it soak for 24 hours in that energy. I have it with me always.

I was there in Dec 2008 and I saw the most astonishing UFO's. and energybeings in all kinds of forms.
    The sunsets are gorgeous.

And take Carol's advice and rent a RV.

Have a great stay Linda! sunny
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sun May 27, 2012 11:40 am

Kali goddess gives Mad what you ask. She is great!

for oxy
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun May 27, 2012 12:59 pm

Jenny, your description is so good it makes me want to go too!

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    dolphin
    dolphin

Post  dolphin Sun May 27, 2012 10:44 pm

hey linda, i went there. it was wonderful. i saw at least 10-15 ships almost every evening both w the naked eye and james' night vision goggles. even witnessed a "powerup".

i also got a regression session w james which was completely unexpected.

one night there were 2 black helicopters literally yards away above my yurt!

and mt. adams is gorgeous! you'll also see some orbs too.

have fun and say hello to them for me!
    (cathy, the asian artist...they'll know)
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:25 pm

Hi,

Is there an update to the ECETI trip? See any ufo's?

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:35 pm

I didn't go to the ranch. We didn't manage the free borrowed-car ride from Seattle. Not taking chances on a car with many many miles on it. Maybe next year! Next Summer, we should rent a van or R. V. ("recreational vehicle" for those of you outside US and not familiar with our slang)

Aaah, Washington is gorgeous and I recommend Seattle as a really nice place to visit. You don't need a car if you stay downtown. And it was sooo cool, temperature wise. Summer can provide sunny days, 70 degrees, beautiful.

If anyone else here on the forum is planning to be in Seattle next June or July, we should ride together. It's about a four and a half hour drive. Mudra you need to come! Have you been, Carol?
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:57 pm

I might be overly paranoid -- but I continue to be VERY wary of the ET and UFO phenomenon -- and I will continue to passively look at all of this from a 'safe' distance. On the other hand -- talking to one who claimed to be an Ancient Egyptian Deity (who I will NOT name) -- for several months -- might count as a 'Close-Encounter'.
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:03 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:I might be overly paranoid -- but I continue to be VERY wary of the ET and UFO phenomenon -- and I will continue to passively look at all of this from a 'safe' distance. On the other hand -- talking to one who claimed to be an Ancient Egyptian Deity (who I will NOT name) -- for several months -- might count as a 'Close-Encounter'.

Interesting Oxy,

If you haven't read this one.. I highly recommend it:

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:18 am