tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+5
Floyd
mudra
Carol
Sanicle
raggin
9 posters

Emergency !!!! Callin All Aliens !!!

raggin
    raggin

Emergency !!!! Callin All Aliens !!! Empty Emergency !!!! Callin All Aliens !!!

Post  raggin Thu May 03, 2012 1:19 pm

The Earth and humanity need you - you need you - if you want to continue on Mother Earth. Fukushima is a global nuclear event, what's called a high probability, high risk situation. It's the worst possible scenario, there is no known human science to remove the nuclear rods and eliminate the potential global holocaust.

Where are you? Why are you jacking us around? Where is all this great interstellar brains of yours? Why are you sitting on your alienasses? What are you waiting for?

The Earth needs a set of do-something aliens that will flip into gear advanced alien technologies. Now.

Where can I find a hutch of aliens? If ATS aliens are passing the buck, I need a different group of aliens. Where do I go to talk to a whole bunch of aliens? You know, ones who give a damn.

If you aliens don't do anything, there may be very few uncontaminated humans left for you to rape, steal the male seed, abduct and terrify our healthy children, suck the blood from our cows. Ever tasted irradiated plasma? Not good.

I'm calling an EMERGENCY!!! Aliens step up to the tectonic plate.

Or get the hell out of here.

We don't need no stinkin' resource sucking, do-nothing aliens.

Mad Mad
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Emergency !!!! Callin All Aliens !!! Empty Re: Emergency !!!! Callin All Aliens !!!

Post  Sanicle Thu May 03, 2012 2:01 pm

You ought to go and check out John Kettler's Blog Raggin. According to his posts, the aliens he 'knows' are doing something. Here's the link: http://johnkettler.com/blog/
    raggin
    raggin

Emergency !!!! Callin All Aliens !!! Empty Re: Emergency !!!! Callin All Aliens !!!

Post  raggin Thu May 03, 2012 2:24 pm

Since an encounter with an advanced interstellar intelligence would be incomprehensible within our present earthbound frames of reference, reactions to it will have elements of philosophy and metaphysics that have nothing to do with the bare plot outline itself.

I may be you're unconsciously, or maybe even part-consciously, trying to wind any "Aliens" up in the hope that they'll get fed up of reading what I'm saying and I don't know, give in? Respond and come clean with what they're actually doing?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu May 03, 2012 9:29 pm

Welcome to the Mists raggin.

Have you listened to these interviews yet?

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t4604-british-contactee-simon-parkes-62-minute-interview

The US military secret government have been interacting with aliens for over 50 years and subsequently back engineered all types of technological goodies. According to some inside sources there are over 47 different types of alien species on the planet - many of which the US government has agreements with. The most interesting bits of info passed onto my by contactees is that the different alien groups have different agendas - some agendas in conflict with each other.

Some who are helpful to humankind and others who are not.

What are they actually doing? Depends on which group is involved.

The greys, reptilians and some others are collecting human DNA and creating alien/human hybrids with the hopes of living on the planet's surface after humankind has passed on. Meaning when he shift happens there will be a dramatic decrease in humankind (likely due to earth changes - solar, quakes, floods, winds, pandemics, etc.)

Others are reportedly working to clean up the radiation but really don't how they are doing this. Much of what is done is hidden so it's a bit difficult to determine which end is up at times.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    raggin
    raggin

Post  raggin Thu May 03, 2012 11:27 pm

THOSE BASTARDS I knew it. And you know what? Gypsy woman has tried to tell me I was full of XXXX! Mad 2
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri May 04, 2012 12:33 am

Please tell her "hello" for me out there somewhere in cyberville.

We have quite a few threads on contactees.

Here are two links to get you started if you haven't spotted them yet.

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/f23-et-biokinds-and-their-characteristics

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/f35-contactees-abductees

The bit of info that I found disturbing was how the ET clones were taking over in Europe and how that has impacted our culture. This particular group are basically amoral - they have no real conscious and look completely human. This group was in contact with the Italians since 1956. Their clones basically destroyed their underground/underwater bases killing many of the original ET group. Subsequently they left and went back home.

My favorite contactee, Stephano, now deceased is in the 2/5 and 4/5 interviews. http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t3439-the-friendship-case

You may also enjoy reading this thread on ET Communications http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1824-et-communications

raggin
    raggin

Post  raggin Fri May 04, 2012 12:59 pm

Hi Carol, I sent your very best wishes on to GW. I got BANNED from Chicopoopoo's forum for posting here. He's a cruel and controlling tormentor. Fighters
    raggin
    raggin

Post  raggin Fri May 04, 2012 1:02 pm

Thank you for the links. Are there presently any aliens on this forum who I could contact, or better yet, could join the discussion?

You know, like Floyd and Barry ? Jawdrop TRANC
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri May 04, 2012 1:10 pm

Chicopoopoo? For posting here and saying something about it? How bazaar.

Barry left in a bit of a huff and no longer is a member here. Besides, he is a contactee via government agencies sort of bloke.

Now Floyd is a horse of another color so-to-speak. Emergency !!!! Callin All Aliens !!! Horse-different-color

I'm not sure what he is except that he is a vegetarian (aka - herbivore?)

You could ask Lord TRANCOSO who tends to post SuLaSu messages on the Galactic Federation of Light thread. He has skillzs.

Emergency !!!! Callin All Aliens !!! Horses-Of-A-Different-Color-47600

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri May 04, 2012 1:27 pm

I would'nt be surprised raggin tells us somewhere that he is Floyd himself playing a farce of his own here.
    I have a sense of " déjà vu " ...
    Will we ever know ?
    Floyd ?

Love from me
    mudra
    raggin
    raggin

Post  raggin Fri May 04, 2012 2:12 pm

I am not Floyd. I am neither a horse nor am I colored. I am a white man. Lmao

Yes, Chicopoopoo has implemented Hitlerian rule over his domain, his forum, his way or the highway and now that includes our mutual friend Gypsy Woman. Crybaby

ADD http:\\ TO hm.dinofly.com/UP/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=741

Back to aliens.

Need some. Performing kind; not pseudo-aliens.

Is there an aliens only forum perhaps?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri May 04, 2012 2:39 pm

The best we have are contactees. And most of them are mum the majority of the time. Some have suggested some of our members are ET aliens - who are also mum.

Hmm, mum. mum, mummy.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri May 04, 2012 4:17 pm

Thanks for clearing that up raggin.
    I think most of us are aliens to our true essence.
    If only we could bring our core self to Awareness the whole world as we know it would be lifted in the blink of an eye. All this separation concept of I , you , them from Earth plane towards any other plane would'nt have any good reason to exist anylonger.
    Until then good luck with your quest.

Love from me
    mudra

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun May 06, 2012 6:54 am

mudra wrote:I would'nt be surprised raggin tells us somewhere that he is Floyd himself playing a farce of his own here.
    I have a sense of " déjà vu " ...
    Will we ever know ?
    Floyd ?

Love from me
    mudra

Nothing to do with me.
    Chimpsky
    Chimpsky

Post  Chimpsky Sun May 06, 2012 2:08 pm

I'm saying zip UFO2
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Emergency !!!! Callin All Aliens !!! Empty Re: Emergency

Post  Jenetta Sun May 06, 2012 2:27 pm

Maybe you can find your information on this site Raggin....http://www.WesPenre.com plus he has a forum.

As below so above; as above so below
    raggin
    raggin

Post  raggin Sun May 06, 2012 2:43 pm

Thank you very much.

To date, no aliens have stepped forward...or flown forward...or however aliens would "forward". alien

I am beginning to believe in my mentor, Dr. Courtney Brown, who has discussed many times with me that aliens, as we have determined from grouped data pools from remote viewing sessions, don't give a chip about us.

Since we are doomed to great non man-made disasters coming June 2013.

Why waste their time on us? Annoyed
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sun May 06, 2012 3:50 pm

I hope they know better their creator than us, earth bound ones...
    Warm welcome to the Mists!!

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun May 06, 2012 9:22 pm

raggin wrote:Thank you very much.

To date, no aliens have stepped forward...or flown forward...or however aliens would "forward". alien

I am beginning to believe in my mentor, Dr. Courtney Brown, who has discussed many times with me that aliens, as we have determined from grouped data pools from remote viewing sessions, don't give a chip about us.

Since we are doomed to great non man-made disasters coming June 2013.

Why waste their time on us? Annoyed

Over the years I've noticed that Courtney Brown has a tendency to get caught up in his own propaganda. Even in his latest interview with Kerry Cassidy, he talked throughout the first half without introducing any new information. Lots of talk and lots of ego positioning. I lean towards the punch line first and then the explanation. Meaning one has to get my attention for me to pay attention. Unfortunately, I find Courtney boring. Sorry.

There are multiple relationships between various aliens, humans and alien/human hybrids. And there are groups who do have concern with respect to humanity's spiritual evolutions. Even the reptilians want to keep humans around to dominate, use as slaves and as a food source. So to say they don't care a chip and lumping them all together isn't quite accurate. We do have interesting people who visit the forum. However, I seriously doubt any off-worlder would use a forum for communication as they lean towards telepathy as their primary form of communication. We're a bit unevolved with that respect.

raggin
    raggin

Post  raggin Mon May 07, 2012 1:03 am

No problem.

Your extreme distaste for Kerry Cassidy has historically skewed your views and in this case, you must have been drunk, drugged or so elementally obfuscated to have been bored or have Dr. Brown's interview perceived as initiative.

Annoyed
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon May 07, 2012 1:19 am

I was one of the original moderators for Project Avalon and had personal interactions with Kerry where I found her to be a back stabber not only to her witnesses but also to many of the people who volunteered hundreds of hours helping her out. I rarely drink, don't take drugs and have multiple graduate degrees.

Since I've been in this field for the past 20 years plus professionally - even going back to the 70s, the personal information I have on the matter is somewhat vast. Hence, I still find Courtney boring as there were many others before him which were of great interest to me. By the way, I taught remote viewing to college students back in the early 80s, so I think I know what I'm talking about. In fact, the group I worked with were practicing remote viewing in the 70s so I guess its been 35 years that I've been involved with it.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon May 07, 2012 7:17 am

raggin wrote:No problem.

Your extreme distaste for Kerry Cassidy has historically skewed your views and in this case, you must have been drunk, drugged or so elementally obfuscated to have been bored or have Dr. Brown's interview perceived as initiative.

Annoyed

There are surely better ways for a newcomer to engage a conversation with one of our well respected founding members.
    Although it would probably be interesting to listen to what you have to say about Dr Brown your quick assumptions and lack of respect regarding Carol aren't helping in understanding him better do they ?

Love from me
    musra
    raggin
    raggin

Post  raggin Mon May 07, 2012 6:39 pm

Oh, well, I have three Ph.Ds in separate fields, taught Ingo Swann everything he knew, Maj Gen (ret) responsible for the the Mk-Ultra program, married an alien named Miasdlkashf-noiawidhoaih, ran the hundred meters in 8 sec - backwards - and have made love to 1,250 beautiful women.

Your turn. lol! lol!

Btw, you're as good as dead in less than a year so enjoy Hawaii.

But you knew that.

Omnipotence won't save your XXX when the waters rise over Mt. Kahulana.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon May 07, 2012 11:51 pm

Seems like not giving "a chip" about other's feelings and welfare might be contagious amongst those beings who opt for superior knowledge as their selected forte. No surprises there. Neutral
    Sad though, especially when the proof (if true) that their lack of love for their fellowman is bragged about. Crying or Very sad

Last edited by Sanicle on Tue May 08, 2012 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue May 08, 2012 12:16 am

Ironically, well known remote viewer and trainer, Major Ed Dames had his home in Hawaii for years thinking it was a great place to be when the sun did its dance.

By the way - It's Kilauea volcano. However, Mauna Kea is the tallest mountain in the world. Hawaii's Mauna Kea rises an 33,476 feet (10,203 meters) from the depths of the Pacific Ocean floor. which just happens to be where we live. And when those big waves come - they flow around the island. We're not worried. And if they don't, we're still not worried.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:26 am