tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

DAVID ICKE - THE GAME IS UP!

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

DAVID ICKE - THE GAME IS UP! Empty DAVID ICKE - THE GAME IS UP!

Post  Carol Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:44 am

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

DAVID ICKE - THE GAME IS UP! Empty Re: DAVID ICKE - THE GAME IS UP!

Post  Carol Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:46 am

Quote:

IMPLANTS

I was on a cable television show, UFO-AZ, that focused on implants. The implants the guests brought on the show were flat, thin metal bands. The implants the surgeon (Dr. Roger Leir) produced were also metal, but puffed and triangular. I talked with hypno-anesthesiologist and Leir's former associate, Derrel Sims, by phone several years ago. I advised him that a friend of mine had X-rays of implants resembling three-quarter inch needles in her foot. Sims reported that the surgical team had removed needle-type implants, and asked if my friend would be interested in participating in their study. She declined and requested copies instead of the MUFON Journal and UFO Magazine articles in which the surgical procedures were explained and photographs of the implants were reprinted. When she read about the implants having magnetic properties, her boyfriend put large powerful magnets on her toes as an experiment. A clairvoyant, her boyfriend reported seeing "reptoid-type beings showing up during the session." So, if my math is correct, the reptoids are connected to the three-quarter inch needle-type implants, the greys with the flat metallic bands and puffed triangles, and the Xpotz with the three-quarter inch crystalline rods. I bet you won't read that anywhere else!

http://www.abduct.com/irm.php#implants

What is YOUR implant type? Are we all tagged according to our species?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:58 pm