tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

David Icke's The People's Voice

Seashore
    Seashore

David Icke's The People's Voice Empty David Icke's The People's Voice

Post  Seashore Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:35 am

I haven't viewed an interview of David Icke for some time now, and I was wondering what he is saying publicly these days.  I remembered that he had started The People's Voice some time ago to be an alternative news source.

I see today that The People's Voice has a YouTube channel, and here's the "About" page:

The People's Voice - giving you the news the mainstream won't broadcast.

There is a vast body of view and opinion and growing by the day ­ which is excluded from mainstream sources and we intend to balance that by offering people the chance to express their views and opinions and not only those that mainstream sources choose to present.

We do not accept that the mainstream media fulfils the Ofcom guidelines of fairness, balance and impartiality because of the views, information and research that is constantly excluded, but we intend to do just that.

There are many ways to see the same situation and The People's Voice will explore as many as possible to offer a far wider and more balanced range of information from which the viewer can choose what to accept, not accept and believe.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheTPVchannel/about

I learned a new word today.   Very Happy   "Ofcom":

noun acronym
    (in Britain) Office of Communications: a government body regulating the telecommunications industries; a super-regulator merging the Radio Authority, Independent Television Commission, and Oftel

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/%20Ofcom%20?s=t

There is a 9 episode playlist on the channel, "David Icke Dot-Connector."  The first one was published April 16, 2014.   I'm inspired by his ability to connect dots.

The most recent video on the channel, published July 1, 2014,  is entitled "The People's Video- Episode 1."   I can see that this is citizen journalism:

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:29 am