tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Ron Paul: End the IRS & Abolish the Income Tax

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Ron Paul: End the IRS & Abolish the Income Tax Empty Ron Paul: End the IRS & Abolish the Income Tax

Post  Carol Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:58 am

/
    Ron Paul: End the IRS & Abolish the Income Tax
    Transcript
    Ron Paul: Hey, thank you. End the Fed, hey! Along with the IRS. Let’s repeal 1913 and we’d all be better off. Now, it’s great to be here. You know, sometimes I give speeches on the House floor and there’s nobody there. I like to leave the House floor and I like to go to America. I like to go to Texas and other states because people actually cheer what I say, and I like that.

You know, I’m sure everybody here has talked a lot about taxes and this is tax day. But taxes, in many ways, are nothing more than a symptom. The taxes that we pay are a symptom of runaway government. And that is the problem. It is the fact that we have allowed our government to be so big and out of control – the Congress doesn’t control it, the executive branch has more control than they deserve and the courts have more control than they deserve. What we need is a strong Congress to rein in the executive branch and the courts to get back to a constitutional government.
    read more http://www.ronpaul.com/2012-04-15/ron-paul-end-the-irs-abolish-the-income-tax

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:29 am