tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

rescue aboard alien spaceship

Floyd
    Floyd

rescue aboard alien spaceship Empty rescue aboard alien spaceship

Post  Floyd Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:35 am

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/hippies-head-for-noahs-ark-queue-here-for-rescue-aboard-alien-spaceship-7584492.html?fb_action_ids=2997686016734&fb_action_types=news.reads&fb_source=feed_news

UK: The Independent newspaper 25th march 2012

A mountain looming over a French commune with a population of just 200 is being touted as a modern Noah's Ark when doomsday arrives – supposedly less than nine months from now.

A rapidly increasing stream of New Age believers – or esoterics, as locals call them – have descended in their camper van-loads on the usually picturesque and tranquil Pyrenean village of Bugarach. They believe that when apocalypse strikes on 21 December this year, the aliens waiting in their spacecraft inside Pic de Bugarach will save all the humans near by and beam them off to the next age...
    Floyd
    Floyd

rescue aboard alien spaceship Empty Re: rescue aboard alien spaceship

Post  Floyd Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:52 am

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/pic-bugarach-french-commune-home-20-000-doomsday-210932058.html

More on this here. The mayor of the town has flagged it to the authorities as a possible mass suicide.

He is poorly informed though as this is a mixture of all types hippies of the wierd and wonderful, not one single cult or group and suicide cults tend to have a small amount of members along with having a deluded pathological liar for a leader.

This is bigtime new age UFO knees up

The cynic would say it would be an excellent time to set up an undertakers business there.

It sounds a bit like the coolest 2012 new years eve party on earth to me and im sure the Mayor is relishing the publicity as it brings thousands of Euros into his town through tourism.

Wine and cheese..sounds great
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:16 am

I think is his fault Rolling Eyes

Why leave this magical planet? I still don't get it...perhaps people are not aware that the only planet we can be sovereing while in this body is Earth...every where else is slave territory.... Cow
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:48 pm

Thats Just around the corner from me. Gonna be going dowsing their in the coming months. Then there is the other place just around the corner from the mountain with the UFO in it, Rennes le Chateau and Rennes Les Bains. Both great places. I will put a video through of the findings.

But the whole up tick on the place started last year around this time, then there was that supposed treasure find in the same area 6 months ago. Will need to see if I cann't start putting the things together when down there. As I said in another post. Here is the place 2 B. Villages going begging up in themountains on the spainish side.

Floyd, get on your bike and meet me down there? I am sure Inés would jump at the chance? Wink June in Rennes Les Bains????

Lawless
    t
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:08 am

Hi Tom. Yes I remember you posting about those empty buildings a long while back. I have just returned from Glastonbury where i witnesed a marvelous community permaculture cooperative. I was also gauging the mood of the local hippy population on the shape of things to come.

Why not start a cooperative to secure and utilise the empty properties.
    Having said that they mat become available anyway.
    Ines and would love to stop by. Wouldnt we mudras.
    As long as there is some red and a slice of brie involved

Either way, like Glastonbury, that mountain is gonna be pretty busy come december solstice
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:04 pm

As I think I have said, There is always a place at our table who ever drops in. Red vin and some lovely sheep cheese. Nothing but the good stuff. So just give me a shout and I'll get out the glasses.

As for the place in the mountains, there are several ways in which to do it. I believe in let people get on with it. Either get involved or don't get involved. I am not setting anything up. Been down that road and have put the hours in as a memory. It is built, well sort of, so they should come? Each buying their part but on a collective work ethic. That means each playing to their strength and exchanging goods and services, cutting out the middle men, the money. Using only money for out side needs. Thats where the village must contribute to the greater collective so the middle men would have their place for the time being, just till the rest of the world catch up and then no money will ever be required.

cheers

I will do a video of the village to live and the UFo Mountain and post on my Youtube channel.

Lawless
    t
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:28 am

lawlessline wrote: I am not setting anything up. Been down that road and have put the hours in as a memory. It is built, well sort of, so they should come? Each buying their part but on a collective work ethic. That means each playing to their strength and exchanging goods and services, cutting out the middle men, the money. Using only money for out side needs. Thats where the village must contribute to the greater collective so the middle men would have their place for the time being, just till the rest of the world catch up and then no money will ever be required.

cheers

I will do a video of the village to live and the UFO Mountain and post on my Youtube channel.

Lawless
    t

Cheers Tom

Yes, trying to get something going is nigh impossible as people tend to talk the talk without walking the walk...no matter who good ideas are

Best to do your own thing

vino and cheese sounds good.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:21 am