tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
Carol
THEeXchanger
6 posters

vimanas - spaceship -- directions written in sanscript

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

vimanas - spaceship -- directions written in sanscript  Empty vimanas - spaceship -- directions written in sanscript

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:28 pm

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

vimanas - spaceship -- directions written in sanscript  Empty Re: vimanas - spaceship -- directions written in sanscript

Post  Carol Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:53 pm

I always felt a kinship with these Egyptian reliefs.

vimanas - spaceship -- directions written in sanscript  Hieroplanes
    vimanas - spaceship -- directions written in sanscript  Heirohelicopter
    vimanas - spaceship -- directions written in sanscript  Helicopter

vimanas - spaceship -- directions written in sanscript  Heiroglider
    spaceport?
    vimanas - spaceship -- directions written in sanscript  Heiroufo

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

vimanas - spaceship -- directions written in sanscript  Empty Re: vimanas - spaceship -- directions written in sanscript

Post  Sanicle Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:09 pm

Thanks for posting that link Susan. I think it's a great summary of all that is known (and kept quiet in the West) about the vimanas etc of ancient India, well put together.

I found the last paragraph intriguing also as I haven't heard this before..........

"One common thread that often runs between "Alien kidnappings," "sex with aliens," and other "close encounters of a third kind" is a buzzing in the ears just before the encounter. According to many well informed people, this is a sure sign of telepathic hypnosis."
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:32 pm

vimanas - spaceship -- directions written in sanscript  04_0210

vimanas - spaceship -- directions written in sanscript  04_0310

vimanas - spaceship -- directions written in sanscript  04_0410

Heh heh

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

vimanas - spaceship -- directions written in sanscript  Empty Re: Vitamins-spaceships-directions written in sanskrit

Post  Jenetta Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:38 am

Where did these pics come from Merc?

As for the "buzzing in the ears" bit Sanicle if it is telepathic hypnosis that for me adds up to a lot of "missing time".

Sex with Aliens? OMG! I have a difficult time as it is with any Human close encounters here on Earth!

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:23 am

something to think about
    insects out number humans by about 100 trillion
    and, there is an advaned DNA that insect - or insectian
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:45 am

My goodness Jenetta, are you saying you often hear buzzing in your ears? And this has you wondering if you've been abducted? Or are you joking? Must admit, that last sentence had me giggling. Razz

And Susan, are you referring to the 'Mantids' (is it)?? I didn't quite understand what you were stating about the insects there. scratch
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

vimanas - spaceship -- directions written in sanscript  Empty Vitamins-Spaceship - Directions In Sanskrit

Post  Jenetta Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:08 pm

Sanicle wrote:My goodness Jenetta, are you saying you often hear buzzing in your ears? And this has you wondering if you've been abducted? Or are you joking? Must admit, that last sentence had me giggling. Razz

And Susan, are you referring to the 'Mantids' (is it)?? I didn't quite understand what you were stating about the insects there. scratch

I often hear a whistle/or buzzing in ears...could be a "wax overload"...doesn't have me wondering regarding abduction however could be a parallel timeline glitch...if so it would be nice to have conscious awareness during the "missing time" instead of being telepathically hypnotized. Here on Earth the time frame passed is only a few seconds/mins. The other timeline years of Earth time could have passed...if consciously aware of that imagine what could be processed.

vimanas - spaceship -- directions written in sanscript  187111

Last edited by Jenetta on Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Insert words)
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:13 pm

The Vimana thing was a distant memory about what happened on the 3D Mars before it evolved man.

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:25 pm

Sanicle wrote:One common thread that often runs between "Alien kidnappings," "sex with aliens," and other "

Funny you should say that, an alien woman tried to have sex with me the other night but I told her to F off so it didnt happen. Just some astral crap. You DONT want to know the details believe me. Quite a colorful thing this was yet viscous with somewhat uninviting reproductive organs, though I tamed it in the end and she was ok by morning. I hope it doesn't hold it against me.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:15 am

The Mahabharata is an epic tale. Vimanas first were alluded to in texts that were later added to the Mahabharata corpus. The vimana story is fascinating. The best bit of the Mahabharata though is the Bhagavad Gita.

The vimana was first mentioned in the Ramayana. Spaceships for Gods. Kewel.

Good name for a band too

Vimana
    The Vimanas
    Vimanas in pajamas
    Vimanas in pajamas reading Ramayanas.......
    UFO2 study Band
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:50 am

vimanas - spaceship -- directions written in sanscript  Rollinglaughingsmileyvimanas - spaceship -- directions written in sanscript  Rollinglaughingsmileyvimanas - spaceship -- directions written in sanscript  Rollinglaughingsmileyvimanas - spaceship -- directions written in sanscript  Rollinglaughingsmileyvimanas - spaceship -- directions written in sanscript  Rollinglaughingsmileyvimanas - spaceship -- directions written in sanscript  Rollinglaughingsmiley

You are a funny man Floyd! Are you visited by succubii often?

I like the video Devakas posted on her 'Vedic Scripts, wisdome and facts' thread about the vimanas too...here...

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t216p405-vedic-scripts-wisdom-and-facts#67272

There's been quite a bit of mention about vimanas over on that thread if anyone wants to know more.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:28 pm

Floyd wrote:The Vimana thing was a distant memory about what happened on the 3D Mars before it evolved man.

What makes you think that Floyd? I'd be interested to hear.

And Jenetta.......so you really do experience missing time with the ear buzzing? Interesting, and a bit spooky. But how frustrating for you not to know what was going on during those periods. Have you tried to find out eg with hypnosis or something?
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:41 am

Sanicle wrote:
    Floyd wrote:The Vimana thing was a distant memory about what happened on the 3D Mars before it evolved man.

What makes you think that Floyd? I'd be interested to hear.

And Jenetta.......so you really do experience missing time with the ear buzzing? Interesting, and a bit spooky. But how frustrating for you not to know what was going on during those periods. Have you tried to find out eg with hypnosis or something?

Just a bit of light heartened banter really. I was discussing some things with friends over Christmas and we came to a consensus that if there was a scenario in which planetary bodies ascend and descend then it is likely the 'dead' remnants of Mars was the decayed shell of a planet that has since evolved into another dimension. Its refugees may have made it to Earth in one way or another bringing with them tales and legends that have since been embedded into human consciousness through mythology and religious allegory.

The idea was that if Earth where to go through some dimensional split then the old 3D earth, the one which we are currently destroying, will fade out and die just like its Martian brother. The new planet would then sit along side its counterparts in the solar system which have already evolved. Many new experiences would become apparent in this scenario.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:53 am

Ha, I like that scenario, and it makes sense. Sounds like you guys have really interesting conversations. Thubs Up
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Post  Jenetta Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:28 pm

(Sanicle)And Jenetta.......so you really do experience missing time with the ear buzzing? Interesting, and a bit spooky. But how frustrating for you not to know what was going on during those periods. Have you tried to find out eg with hypnosis or something?[/quote]

Sanicle I said it "could be" a parallel time glitch aka missing time on the buzzing/high pitched tone issue...having conscious awareness during such an episode would clarify the matter.

vimanas - spaceship -- directions written in sanscript  187111
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:11 pm

Sorry Jenetta. Guess I misunderstood you. I was referencing this sentence..."Here on Earth the time frame passed is only a few seconds/mins." Cool

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:12 am