tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
Shaynard
dominic777
6 posters

ASCENSION

dominic777
    dominic777

ASCENSION Empty ASCENSION

Post  dominic777 Mon May 17, 2010 1:26 pm

The last few years I feel my boidy has been changing,...These are a few of the symptoms , can you add yours please?
    I feel like i am in a in a different frequency...
    when I write my thoughts are faster than my typing and letters get reversed
    people around me do not understand a lot I say...
    my higher self is always talking to me........
    Shaynard
    Shaynard

ASCENSION Empty Re: ASCENSION

Post  Shaynard Mon May 17, 2010 1:39 pm

The memories don't seem so "fuzzy". The truth seems less obvious but easier to hear. All things seem to "quicken". What mattered so much before, means so little now. What I missed I have been returned to.

I can hear everything. All ''abilities" heightened in preparation. Fearless. Happy. With love. With reason. With understanding and patience. I see "through the cracks", not only in fleeting moments.

Harmonized grace. Awake and aware.

Comfortable. Wonderful.. Wide eyed, and hopeful.

Excited.

Choosing to be here.

in light, of love
    Shaynard
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Tue May 18, 2010 3:27 am

thanks. anyone else has had different expriences? lol
    hippihillbobbi
    hippihillbobbi

Post  hippihillbobbi Tue May 18, 2010 5:06 am

more intense experience of joy and well-being (interspersed between bouts of depression! lol)

constant awareness of need to communicate / model love for family members, close friends, etc.

increased sense of creativity.

obsession with need to think about/contemplate/talk about the importance of NOW and of plans for/events of the near future.

better understanding of my dreams.

increased awareness of need to "do emotional work" that enables forgiveness, healing, clearing, etc.

a more conscious experience of love for others (even strangers), empathy for "victims" of evil and especially for its perpetrators, a deeper sense of connectedness to nature/mother earth (e.g., a deep pain and sadness over the oil spill in the Gulf).

a fierce desire to disconnect as much as possible from the grid, and a keen commitment to more deliberately live-out my True values day-to-day, in small & big ways (e.g., refusing to work when i'm sick & contagious; agreeing to sit with my sick neighbor so her husband can go to the grocery.)

a more profound sense of peace and understanding down "deep in my bones" that ALL WILL BE WELL.

increasingly aware of a deep-seated need to express gratitude ..... in all things!

a new-found peace, happiness, joy, contentment, patience. (Halleluia!)

general absence of fear. awareness of how to "deal with" fear when it DOES raise its head.

definite increase in sensitivity to being spoken to in rude and disrespectful ways. (???)

Thanks, dominic, for giving me the chance to think about this and put it down in black & white! (you initiate really great threads, Dom!)

love,
    bobbi/jbt
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Tue May 18, 2010 9:20 am

hippihillbobbi wrote:more intense experience of joy and well-being (interspersed between bouts of depression! lol)

constant awareness of need to communicate / model love for family members, close friends, etc.

increased sense of creativity.

obsession with need to think about/contemplate/talk about the importance of NOW and of plans for/events of the near future.

better understanding of my dreams.

increased awareness of need to "do emotional work" that enables forgiveness, healing, clearing, etc.

a more conscious experience of love for others (even strangers), empathy for "victims" of evil and especially for its perpetrators, a deeper sense of connectedness to nature/mother earth (e.g., a deep pain and sadness over the oil spill in the Gulf).

a fierce desire to disconnect as much as possible from the grid, and a keen commitment to more deliberately live-out my True values day-to-day, in small & big ways (e.g., refusing to work when i'm sick & contagious; agreeing to sit with my sick neighbor so her husband can go to the grocery.)

a more profound sense of peace and understanding down "deep in my bones" that ALL WILL BE WELL.

increasingly aware of a deep-seated need to express gratitude ..... in all things!

a new-found peace, happiness, joy, contentment, patience. (Halleluia!)

general absence of fear. awareness of how to "deal with" fear when it DOES raise its head.

definite increase in sensitivity to being spoken to in rude and disrespectful ways. (???)

Thanks, dominic, for giving me the chance to think about this and put it down in black & white! (you initiate really great threads, Dom!)

love,
    bobbi/jbt
    great all positive excellent data...how do you profess to ASCEND?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue May 18, 2010 10:14 am

I had to laugh at the question "How do you profess to ASCEND?"

I guess one does or one does not. N'est pas?

I will add this. In my own mind I think of those who ascend as pure of heart, involved in selfless service and practicing some type of prayerful type of meditation where the focus is on the Divine and intention is toward singularity.

As for myself, I just don't know if I will ascend or not as my commitment was to stick it out and help all beings in their journey toward singularity. I've been very fortunate to have had this experience in my life and indeed, it is everything one could possible imagine and much more then what one cannot imagine. However, after floating around in bliss for a bit ~ I did get bored. In fact, having had the opportunity to visit a few different heavenly realms, I later realized that just hanging out in bliss and happiness was a waste of my potential as a spiritual being as my work is to serve others, not myself. In serving others (basically to do God's work) my prayers are more along the lines of asking God to use me and put me where I can best serve God's intention. This is not to say that my own desires don't pop up from time-to-time, or that I don't ask for respite (R&R) in the midst of what I do in service of others, because I do. Subsequently, I've been blessed to live in beautiful locations as these are areas where spirit can draw nourishment and experience healing.

I do know that Astralwalker at PA provided a guideline of not eating meat and outline various spiritual practices one can work with in order to raise one's own vibrational frequency. However, what worked for me was just to open my heart and experience Chirst's love for me on a personal level, then to tell myself that God dwells in my heart just as I dwell within the heart of God. Daily meditation and prayer is definitely a big help. There are many wonderful spiritual teachers who are available to help those who desire to wake up to their spiritual nature and evolve. And there are many lovely spiritual teachers on this forum as well who are already offering expressions of beauty as a guide post toward inner evolvement.

I also think capturing or producing beauty is also what it means to be on the spiritual path. To my mind beauty comes in such a vast variety of expressions so there is an unlimited source available to draw upon when one is in alignment with their inner creative expression.

So... to wrap this up ~ from my personal perspective ascension is lovely, service is divine.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Tue May 18, 2010 10:31 am

Carol wrote:I had to laugh at the question "How do you profess to ASCEND?"

I will add this. In my own mind I think of those who ascend as pure of heart, involved in selfless service and practicing some type of prayerful type of meditation where the focus is on the Divine and intention is toward singularity.

As for myself, I just don't know if I will ascend or not as my commitment was to stick it out and help all beings in their journey toward singularity. I've been very fortunate to have had this experience in my life and indeed, it is everything one could possible imagine and much more then what one cannot imagine. However, after floating around in bliss for a bit ~ I did get bored. In fact, having had the opportunity to visit a few different heavenly realms, I later realized that just hanging out in bliss and happiness was a waste of my potential as a spiritual being as my work is to serve others, not myself. In serving others (basically to do God's work) my prayers are more along the lines of asking God to use me and put me where I can best serve God's intention. This is not to say that my own desires don't pop up from time-to-time, or that I don't ask for respite (R&R) in the midst of what I do in service of others, because I do. Subsequently, I've been blessed to live in beautiful locations as these are areas where spirit can draw nourishment and experience healing.

I do know that Astralwalker at PA provided a guideline of not eating meat and outline various spiritual practices one can work with in order to raise one's own vibrational frequency. However, what worked for me was just to open my heart and experience Chirst's love for me on a personal level, then to tell myself that God dwells in my heart just as I dwell within the heart of God. Daily meditation and prayer is definitely a big help. There are many wonderful spiritual teachers who are available to help those who desire to wake up to their spiritual nature and evolve. And there are many lovely spiritual teachers on this forum as well who are already offering expressions of beauty as a guide post toward inner evolvement.

I also think capturing or producing beauty is also what it means to be on the spiritual path. To my mind beauty comes in such a vast variety of expressions so there is an unlimited source available to draw upon when one is in alignment with their inner creative expression.

So... to wrap this up ~ from my personal perspective ascension is lovely, service is divine.
    yes I agree with service etc...but how do you profess to ascend.....is it consciousness or is it both consciousness and physical?
    Shaynard
    Shaynard

Post  Shaynard Tue May 18, 2010 12:54 pm

dominic777 wrote:thanks. anyone else has had different expriences? lol

I was merely answering your question. I apologize if my experiences and answer was not different enough. lol.

My ascension is energetic, or "spiritual".. this "body" (physical) isn't going anywhere.

Open heart, clear mind, balanced body.. Harmony. This is what I believe allows us to "ascend".

in light, of love
    Shaynard
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Tue May 18, 2010 3:33 pm

Shaynard wrote:

I was merely answering your question. I apologize if my experiences and answer was not different enough. lol.

My ascension is energetic, or "spiritual".. this "body" (physical) isn't going anywhere.

Open heart, clear mind, balanced body.. Harmony. This is what I believe allows us to "ascend".

in light, of love
    Shaynard
    hello shaynard
    Therefore you do not believe that our bodies are going to transfigure into a corporeal body giving us immortality and the new evolution for Mankind...also consciousness will be raised
    Shaynard
    Shaynard

Post  Shaynard Tue May 18, 2010 10:43 pm

dominic777 wrote:
    Shaynard wrote:

in light, of love
    Shaynard
    hello shaynard
    Therefore you do not believe that our bodies are going to transfigure into a corporeal body giving us immortality and the new evolution for Mankind...also consciousness will be raised

Hello Dominic.

I do believe that will happen yes. To some, and eventually most, if not all. In some form or another..

When I said "this body" I meant my own personal "body". :)

Consciousness has already begun to raise, and will continue, yes.

in light, of love
    Shaynard
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

ASCENSION Empty Ascension

Post  Jenetta Wed May 19, 2010 12:07 am

dominic777 wrote:

yes I agree with service etc...but how do you profess to ascend.....is it consciousness or is it both consciousness and physical?
    Having given some thought to what Dolores Cannon has to say...apparently ascension is a 2-way street...even in Carol's case where 'service' holds sway so she may want to stay on the old Earth to help others rather than ascending to the new Earth...if an individual has resolved all their old karmic baggage of many lifetimes and has let go of fear that individual will experience ascension to the new Earth...in my mind's eye I see this as retaining our physicality as we knew it on the old Earth while our consciousness is experiencing the 5th dimension.
    There will be those that will stay on the old Earth experiencing the climactic changes...some members of a family will be left behind while other members in the same family will ascend...and Delores Cannon mentioned that those left behind on the old Earth will not be aware of the new Earth's existence...
    So those of you who are left behind on the old Earth "watch out" for those vanished family members! ASCENSION Icon_wink

Post  dominic777 Wed May 19, 2010 4:36 am

Jenetta wrote:
    dominic777 wrote:

Having given some thought to what Dolores Cannon has to say...apparently ascension is a 2-way street...even in Carol's case where 'service' holds sway so she may want to stay on the old Earth to help others rather than ascending to the new Earth...if an individual has resolved all their old karmic baggage of many lifetimes and has let go of fear that individual will experience ascension to the new Earth...in my mind's eye I see this as retaining our physicality as we knew it on the old Earth while our consciousness is experiencing the 5th dimension.
    There will be those that will stay on the old Earth experiencing the climactic changes...some members of a family will be left behind while other members in the same family will ascend...and Delores Cannon mentioned that those left behind on the old Earth will not be aware of the new Earth's existence...
    So those of you who are left behind on the old Earth "watch out" for those vanished family members! ASCENSION Icon_wink

I totally agree with everything you say..
    also
    quote:
    'service' holds sway so she may want to stay on the old Earth to help
    others rather than ascending to the new Earth....i think this will be my job...also we are being told telepathically through our higher self what we have to do
    lol
    dominic

Post  Nebula Wed May 19, 2010 1:20 pm

Here is a great Video about Ascension i borrowed from Sui's thread. :)

SuiGeneris wrote:Planetary Ascension ~ The Birth of the Sacred!!!
    <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/94a1J5UyTMI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_detailpage&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/94a1J5UyTMI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_detailpage&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Love from me,

SuiG♥
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Thu May 20, 2010 4:27 am

Nebula wrote:Here is a great Video about Ascension i borrowed from Sui's thread. :)

SuiGeneris wrote:Planetary Ascension ~ The Birth of the Sacred!!!

Love from me,

SuiG♥
    thank you great video
    lol

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:04 am