tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Alex Jones Cancels Speaking Tour 3 Days After Exposure As Possible STRATFOR Double Agent

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Alex Jones Cancels Speaking Tour 3 Days After Exposure As Possible STRATFOR Double Agent Empty Alex Jones Cancels Speaking Tour 3 Days After Exposure As Possible STRATFOR Double Agent

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:00 pm

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread814767/pg1

Alex Jones Cancels Speaking Tour 3 Days After Exposure As Possible STRATFOR Double Agent,
    Arrowwind
    Arrowwind

Alex Jones Cancels Speaking Tour 3 Days After Exposure As Possible STRATFOR Double Agent Empty Re: Alex Jones Cancels Speaking Tour 3 Days After Exposure As Possible STRATFOR Double Agent

Post  Arrowwind Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:38 pm

My My, the convoluted webs they weave. Who to trust? Where to go?
    It's how they create our prison.
    Arrowwind
    Arrowwind

Alex Jones Cancels Speaking Tour 3 Days After Exposure As Possible STRATFOR Double Agent Empty Re: Alex Jones Cancels Speaking Tour 3 Days After Exposure As Possible STRATFOR Double Agent

Post  Arrowwind Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:39 pm

and it certainly makes me think twice with Jone's condemnation of Dr Judy Woods.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:07 am

I just listen to everyone -- and follow no one. I like listening to Alex at least once or twice a month -- and I generally agree with him and his guests -- but I have no idea what the agendas and hidden agendas are. I assume that anyone who is anyone is infiltrated and subverted -- whether they like it or not. I don't even like or trust myself. I feel like I'm supernaturally attacked and oppressed 24/7 -- and I don't know how mind-controlled I might be. And who knows what really goes on when we sleep. Some nights I might end-up on the Dark-Side of the Moon. That might be why I wake-up exhausted. My point is, as we continue to not know what's really going on, we should probably listen to a helluva lot of sources, and ask a helluva lot of questions -- without comitting to much of anything. I'll probably listen to Alex in the morning, to get his take on all of this -- but now I'm going to put myself to sleep by listening to Sherri Shriner at www.thewatcherfiles.com This is a crazy business I'm in -- but someone's gotta do it. Some of us probably need to immerse ourselves in the madness -- mostly to get used to existing in a somewhat insane realm -- while keeping some semblance of sanity. I wonder what the alphabet agencies think about that? Do people like Alex Jones, Sherri Shriner -- and even me -- make their lives easier or harder? My guess is that the USG probably wants to have some Responsible Nut-Cases like me wandering around -- for who knows what reasons. Perhaps we're like unpaid agents, who add some research insights that the 'experts' might occasionally miss. Or, we might provide some useful service when things get really crazy -- as I expect that they will -- no matter what we do.
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:29 am

never been a great fan of his rants, but this is a "imho" of some other website that appears tobe trying to get some more registered users. There is no Hard evidence to suppor this, but I would be suprised if he is some form of agent.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:10 pm