tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Friday Night Tights with Alex Jones

Seashore
    Seashore

Friday Night Tights with Alex Jones Empty Friday Night Tights with Alex Jones

Post  Seashore Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:00 am

(I believe Alex made a reference to Sandy Hook when he said sometimes I'm wrong; sometimes things are as they say it is.  Well, in the case of Sandy Hook, things were NOT the way they say it is.  The fact is, Sandy Hook was a FEMA drill that the MSM reported as fact.  Hard to believe, I know, but my understanding is that in the U.S. there is a law stating that the American people can be lied to if there's a "national security" issue at stake.)

LINK TO ALEX JONES PORTION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDN6S-GR8yc&t=2902s

(Off-topic comment:  I am so tired of hearing the F-word constantly.)

Last edited by Seashore on Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add link)
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Friday Night Tights with Alex Jones Empty Re: Friday Night Tights with Alex Jones

Post  Carol Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:04 am

The CDC and military can also do biological experiments on the population as evidenced by the different types of chem trails that were sprayed overhead for the past 20 years. They monitored the different types of illnesses in the different areas.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Seashore likes this post

Seashore
    Seashore

Friday Night Tights with Alex Jones Empty Re: Friday Night Tights with Alex Jones

Post  Seashore Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:02 pm

Seashore wrote:The fact is, Sandy Hook was a FEMA drill that the MSM reported as fact.
    There is a book, Nobody Died at Sandy Hook, which has been banned by Amazon.

I'm happy to see that there's a public library that offers the book.  Their summary [which I edited to correct their punctuation errors]:

Friday Night Tights with Alex Jones LelgfrH

Nobody Died at Sandy Hook

It Was a FEMA Drill to Promote Gun Control

A 425-page compilation of the purported shooting incident at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, alleged to have taken place on 14 December 2012, by 13 contributors including six current or retired Ph.D. college professors, who have established through their research that the school had been abandoned by 2008.

The research shows that the school was used to conduct an elaborate drill, and that no children in fact were present and therefore no children died. The drill was done to promote the gun control agenda of then-attorney general Eric Holder and the president of the United States Barack Obama.

The book is copiously documented with photographs, records, and other proofs that make it so detailed, so thorough, and so compelling, that the U.S. government has had to resort to extreme measures to suppress it, including having it banned by Amazon.com.

Proof it was a drill was right before our eyes—the sign, "Everyone must check in!", boxes of bottled water and pizza cartons, Port-a-potties present from scratch, many wearing name tags on lanyards, parents bringing children to the scene.

Proof it wasn't a massacre was also there was no surge of EMTs into the building, no Med-Evac helicopter was called, no string of ambulances to the school. no evacuation of 469 other students, no bodies placed on the triage tarps.

Contributors

Fetzer, James H., 1940-
    Editor

Palecek, Michael,
    Editor

https://slpl.bibliocommons.com/v2/record/S116C1345875

Jim Fetzer got sued over this book and lost in court, which tells me that the court must have been in on it.

Fetzer has appealed, apparently, to the Wisconsin Supreme Court, and the case is pending.

Last edited by Seashore on Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarify)
    Seashore
    Seashore

Friday Night Tights with Alex Jones Empty God Love Him!

Post  Seashore Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:58 am

A screenshot:

Friday Night Tights with Alex Jones BSTGJUw

LINK TO CLIP

Last edited by Seashore on Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add)

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:45 am