tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+12
devakas
Carol
lawlessline
silentghost
mudra
Threecaster
Jenetta
Chimpsky
Brook
Beren
orthodoxymoron
Floyd
16 posters

Does Floyd Promote Hate?

Poll

Does Floyd promote hate?

[ 3 ]
    Does Floyd Promote Hate? - Page 3 Bar_left33%Does Floyd Promote Hate? - Page 3 Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Does Floyd Promote Hate? - Page 3 Bar_left67%Does Floyd Promote Hate? - Page 3 Bar_right [67%] 

Total Votes: 9
    Poll closed
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Does Floyd Promote Hate? - Page 3 Empty Re: Does Floyd Promote Hate?

Post  Threecaster Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:42 pm

Stoned for saying Jahovah

Does Floyd Promote Hate? - Page 3 Smoking-banana-smiley-emoticon

oh...wait...wrong verb...

ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:25 pm

People only argue because they care...but deep inside is all about love

Or perhaps, people want to be loved in a particular way...that is what create arguments jocolor
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:49 pm

Floyd wrote:

Uberlord TRANCOSO...'I hate you man'
    Annoyed

You should see what those Annonymous Cowards (ACs) throw at me on GLP sometimes - just before their IP is banned...

Did you hear that the AJAX A1 youth got a standing ovation from the crowd in Liverpool, after they humiliated the Liverpool A1?

Toast
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:56 pm

My IP just got banned again over there. Happens on a regular basis and I was really into this one solar thread too wondering what else is being posted. (sigh)

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:05 pm

Carol wrote:My IP just got banned again over there. Happens on a regular basis and I was really into this one solar thread too wondering what else is being posted. (sigh)

Become a member, go to the 'Green Room' thread & swap your karma points - You get enough of those to upgrade your account every month... I'll help you.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:07 pm

Thanks for the offer Rene. I just don't know if I'm up for them having my IP with a location.

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:13 pm

Carol wrote:Thanks for the offer Rene. I just don't know if I'm up for them having my IP with a location.

You know what, ever since they made it possible to pin your own threads on the front page in exchange for 10 karma points - which is nothing - my view on GLP has changed.

Also there are a couple of real cool mods there.

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:35 pm

Uhhhmmm...

Does Floyd Promote Hate? - Page 3 The-tr10

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:24 pm

Mercuriel wrote:
    Uhhhmmm...

Does Floyd Promote Hate? - Page 3 The-tr10

Wink

HEP-MEH! HEP-MEH SOMEBODY HEP-ME I'BEEN HEEP-NO-TIZED!

oK Suspect Just for clarification Porposes...is the above mentioned GLP....this: www.godlikeproductions.com Question

Last edited by Threecaster on Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Finding my center)
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:28 pm

"To understand, is to transform what is."
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:01 pm

yes, godlike productions - GLP

Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:53 pm

Does Floyd Promote Hate? - Page 3 7617

“It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not.”

André Gide

Carol wrote:yes, godlike productions - GLP

I stopped by there just for a look...the vibe there is .... hard for me to say....but I didn't like it.

The best I can describe it...just felt like everything there was a little too...pointy...

Does Floyd Promote Hate? - Page 3 Ironmaiden_05
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:56 pm

Infested with trolls and some cactus personality types. However, from time to time there are some good threads. It's trying to keep track of them that is the challenge as all data just keeps scrolling down the page.

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:32 pm

And also...

Their Website owner - "Trinity" - Has apparently worked for Tavistock - The Social Engineering Firm. Beware when You tread Their corridors or You may become Moulded in the process...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:01 am

Now that makes more sense...I do posses some sort of sensitive discriminator that is alerted to systems of coercion (corrosion?) and manipulation.

I just visited the home page and took in the layout, the language, the choice of icons. I see many decisions being made here, both conscious and unconscious.

Conversely, this forum is pretty much stock, straight out of the box; seems to work just fine this way without all the trappings.

GLP would push all the wrong buttons for me...so Staying Away will be fine with me.

If my muse wants me in there, THEN I'll go. Suspect

and Thanks!

Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:28 am

Holy Cow! Cow

Never heard of tavistock untill you mentioned it. A quick web search reaveals (to me) the posionous atmosphere surrounding them. *whew* I had to drop that shiit, I'm trying to eat!

I do believe that there are entities trying to manipulate the greater circumstances towards slavery of the general population. However, I have to wonder if these material masters Heh heh really understand the connection they are fooling with...

The energies that allow us to exist here as humans are much more powerful than they every dreamed about. This connection offers the ownly true Authentic form of power. I would have to think that anyone intelligent enough to truly comprehend the connection humans have to our infinite source of love (at least as much a human can) they would quickly realize the futility of their efforts to control others.

The forces of division, competition, and isolation are coming to an end. This is obvious in all "traditional" systems, as they are failing rapidly. I wonder if those who have "apparent" power are being led to believe they are being successful, thusly being set up for the fall. I did some work for a Giant Communications Company a while back, and just a look at the invoice (to find the missing network boxes) told me they are still operating in the same manner as the past thousand years. ("Full Steam Ahead, Everyone Gets A Little Padding {and ignore line item 4, that's just the middleman paying for his boat....})

and someone got some free network boxes.

I find it really amusing how nutty (and excited Crazy Happy ) people get over these things. I have to ask myself, where would these people be without a "giant" to try and slay? Do they realize that without these conspiratorial targets to shout about, they are ordinary people? Maybe that is what is truly frightening to them, and what they cannot face....themselves...and personal responsibility....

Oh well, Tis a poor Master without a slave, and slave has no direction without a Master...("But then I will see your face turn to alabaster...when you realize the slave is your master...")

Me, I'm gonna go build some shelves. Cool

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:31 am

And all this you figured out just by taking a look at the front page?
    Lmfao

GLP is a forum like any other. True, there sometimes are real @ssholes around, but there are many more nice, smart, funny, intelligent, etc. avatars than negative elements.

A good thread started there hits thousands of views in a couple of hours, and you're not just preaching to converted.

But I agree, it's no place for softies... :)
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:30 am

Carol wrote:My IP just got banned again over there. Happens on a regular basis and I was really into this one solar thread too wondering what else is being posted. (sigh)

This is what I don't understand about GLP. How come they ban someone like you when I've read so many nasty comments over there and those people don't seemed to get banned. How does that work??? scratch
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:29 am

What happens allegedly is that someone from your IP address (the address of your router ADSL company) makes a denial of services attack to GLP, so they ban the IP of your provider rather than you personaly

I don't know if that is true, it feels rather random and cave man cybernetics coming from Tavistok but, I wonder whether they do it to keep people hook when they visit them frequently. Just random thoughts
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:48 pm

MASTER LORD TRANCOSO wrote:And all this you figured out just by taking a look at the front page?
    Lmfao

GLP is a forum like any other. True, there sometimes are real @ssholes around, but there are many more nice, smart, funny, intelligent, etc. avatars than negative elements.

A good thread started there hits thousands of views in a couple of hours, and you're not just preaching to converted.

But I agree, it's no place for softies... :)

Some of us are more sensitive than others...Do you have to center yourself before going shopping? Enlightened

I imagine there are some rather pleasant persons who frequent there, just takes a lot more effort to filter in such a place...

It don't take a weatherman to know which way the wind blows....

Have you LOOKED at the front page of GLP? (ALL of it?) I did. It's a very busy page. I looked at all the icons and imagined some of the decisions that were made in choosing them. I see the way the entire front page is presented.

It was rather easy to step back and "Take A Feel" of what this place had to offer.

When was the last time you consciously performed an act such as this? I did this morning, when visiting one of out local chain restaurants. I had to make a conscious effort to shuck off the material manipulations and try and enjoy myself. (Which I did! Big Grin 2 )

I read the title of every thread on GLP's front page, actually looking for something I might find interesting (and ENLIGHTENING) of which I found very little; much of the one-sidedness I could detect before even finishing the titles. (which I did BTW...)
    Now, granted I did not dig very deeply, but I was not handed any impetus to do so.....

Softies? Does that make it a place for Hardies? Does Floyd Promote Hate? - Page 3 Hardees (They have decent breakfast...but it's rather greasy...)

Neither is a place like West Pointe or Bedlam, and you'll find very little of me in any of those places...I know my limits Heh heh

Find me in open spaces, where the wind blows through the rocks and the grass and the trees.

I often wonder where some folks would find themselves, if they had no one to rant against... Question

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:23 am

ceridwen wrote:What happens allegedly is that someone from your IP address (the address of your router ADSL company) makes a denial of services attack to GLP, so they ban the IP of your provider rather than you personaly

I don't know if that is true, it feels rather random and cave man cybernetics coming from Tavistok but, I wonder whether they do it to keep people hook when they visit them frequently. Just random thoughts

Thanks Ceridwen. That makes more sense. I love you

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:25 pm