tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
orthodoxymoron
lindabaker
Carol
malletzky
8 posters

It's time to share...my question...which is...who am I realy?

malletzky
    malletzky

It's time to share...my question...which is...who am I realy? Empty It's time to share...my question...which is...who am I realy?

Post  malletzky Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:22 pm

Oh dear...where to start?

Before I come to the point, I will remind you that few weeks ago, I stated in one of the countles threads that I will share something very personal which I haven't told more than few people so far. I said that I will just wait for the appropriate thread to appear...and than I will share what I have to share.

Obviously...there's no such thread nor I am supposed to wait until such thread appears. I realized that few days ago, and as you see, I will now post what I HAVE to post. I feel it's just time to share...so be it.

Please take it as it is...it could all be a fiction and a small boys imagination...but it could also be real, real behind any imagination. And please do not consider what I have to say as a sudden outburst of ego or simmilar, as it is nothing like that. I am just sharing. Nothing more or less. I don't even assume that anyone will reply...and I will be quite happy with that. As to be honest, I am still speachless and I wouldn't know what to reply to a reply. But stop with this drama now...

It all begun and end few yaers ago. Back than, my son (now 14) was having heavy attacks from an unknown being(s) which was just scaring him to 'blood and bone' few times a year for a period of almost two years. Basicly, as I was able to determine, he would be chased in the dream, astral or any other known/unknown for me realm by 'someone' and each time he was having these very unpleasant encounters, he allways ended up being half awakened and half still 'up somewhere'.

Try to imagine a child running out of his room screaming and whining...obviuosly scared to death by something or someone...and try to imagine that all my attempts to finaly get him awake didn't work for few long minutes. He just wouldn't recognise that 'he' was back in his physical body and that actually, if he would be able to cut the rope, he would realize that too. Nope...

He was actualy back in his body...he was able to controll his body again...but he wasn't here on earth, at least not mentaly.

This whole would not be a big issue at all, as I mannaged to get him protected and after few months and until up to date, he is free of these encounters. Or at least he has learned how to protect himself properly (which I tried to teach him).

The BIG issue is...and the reason why he wouldn't react to my 'wake up' calls was...he wasn't able to 'recognise me' at all.

Imagine my horror when during these long minutes, while I was trying to calm him down an finaly get him awake...he would only look at me with undiscribable horror in his eyes and would tell me..repeatedly...

...Dady, please don't eat me. Please don't eat me...

He would see me direct in the eyes and instead of recognising me as his human dady...he would see me as a kind of...say monster...and thought I was going to eat him. Literaly. Despite the fact that I was trying to hug him and calm him down...he would just run away from me whining and screaming.

Now c'mon I would say to me...what is this all about, wtf really...

But, on two occations, the next morning he was able to remember what has happened during the night. He explained to me very plainly and very clearly that he could see me and sense me as his dady, but I was obviously not having my 'usual' human appearance. I was more like a dragon or reptilian in disguise...and that scared him a lot. And no, he couldn't remember how he looked like. But he remembers that I was actually chasing away 'the one' who chased him.

So here I am...with a confirmation by my own son...who tells me that he has seen me otherwise too...here I am standing here and wondering who or what am I realy. Basicly, this whole issue lead me to double question more things that I took for granted in the past. And the whole issue made me more balanced at the end, I became 'wiser' and my perception of spirituality just got stronger as ever.

But at the end...I'm still here and now, wondering who or what I am.

Now, maybe some of you will know why I decided to withheld this until now (at least for the majority).

But I felt it's time to share, not only because I find sharing our experiences is noble (someone might learn something worthy), but also because at the end of the day, I might get an answer as well.

Or do I want to know really?

Much respect
    Mall...

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

It's time to share...my question...which is...who am I realy? Empty Re: It's time to share...my question...which is...who am I realy?

Post  Carol Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:07 pm

What an awful experience for your son and you. Indeed, who are we? I appreciate that you trust us enough to share that with us mall. Hugs

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

It's time to share...my question...which is...who am I realy? Empty Re: It's time to share...my question...which is...who am I realy?

Post  lindabaker Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:08 pm

Here are the key works in my humble opinion:

"But he remembers that I was actually chasing away 'the one' who chased him."

So, you are not the reptilian, you were chasing away the one he was seeing. Now, the key would be to figure out how to keep the entity from returning. Imagination, dream, astral beast, whatever it is, there is protection. You know how to do this, Mall.

You are a sensitive, so it goes to show you, your son is sensitive as well. Assure him that you can protect him and don't make him sleep in that room, for goodness sakes. Let him sleep with you if possible, it's okay.

You will be able to battle this with great ease. It's not real, but could be a warning that a physical manifestation is on another level.

Just don't let the sucka break through, Mall!

Good luck and don't make him sleep alone. Fourteen is still young, especially for boys.

He is at the age when the veil is thin ... it happens to 13 and 14 year olds all of the time...

Let us know what happens...

You and he will be fine. Sending you great thoughts.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:23 pm

This is obviously a sensitive subject, and malletsky, you were obviously the 'good-guy', and you chased away the 'bad-guy' -- so rest easy. However, in light of what I've been posting recently, I have to ask once again, "What is the True Nature of the Soul?" Do we know what our souls REALLY look like? What if your son were in such a state of awareness, that he could view both the Disembodied Demonic Soul (which was terrorizing him) and Your Good Soul (which was animating your physical body)? What if both souls were not pleasant to look at? I'm not an expert. I'm just speculating. This reminds me of taking a phone-call in a church-office, with the caller requesting someone who could perform an exorcism. That was sort of creepy. Alex Collier (in his 1994 interview with Rick Keefe) stated that reptilians and humans had the same type of soul, and that they originated at the same time, but that they were at different levels of evolution. Please watch the interview for the exact wording and context. I keep thinking that humans are a recent innovation in an ancient reptilian universe. I have no proof. This is just more of my political and theological science-fiction.
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:34 am

Carol wrote:What an awful experience for your son and you. Indeed, who are we? I appreciate that you trust us enough to share that with us mall. Hugs

Actually, only few months ago, I was not ready to share this, but somehow, the inner feeling changed and here it is. Maybe the one or other with similar experience will share too, and we al lcould be getting some answers.

Thanks you for your empathy Carol Hadriel

Much respect
    Mall...
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:11 am

lindabaker wrote:Here are the key works in my humble opinion:

"But he remembers that I was actually chasing away 'the one' who chased him."

So, you are not the reptilian, you were chasing away the one he was seeing. Now, the key would be to figure out how to keep the entity from returning. Imagination, dream, astral beast, whatever it is, there is protection. You know how to do this, Mall.

You are a sensitive, so it goes to show you, your son is sensitive as well. Assure him that you can protect him and don't make him sleep in that room, for goodness sakes. Let him sleep with you if possible, it's okay.

You will be able to battle this with great ease. It's not real, but could be a warning that a physical manifestation is on another level.

Just don't let the sucka break through, Mall!

Good luck and don't make him sleep alone. Fourteen is still young, especially for boys.

He is at the age when the veil is thin ... it happens to 13 and 14 year olds all of the time...

Let us know what happens...

You and he will be fine. Sending you great thoughts.

Thank you Linda.

However, you should know that these encounters happened in the past and sopped some two years ago. He was at the age of 9-12 back then, and these kids are basicly even more sensitive and powerful then the one at the age of 14. Nevertheless, he seems to have mannaged to get his protection shield completed and with my help during these times, I see no dammage done, at least not yet.

But the inevitable fact is that he actually did see me as a dragon or reptilian like. This is fact. Not that I would deny to be one, as I respect all creation no matter the descend. Really, who can deny that we are not reptilians in the essence of our soul, captured in human bodies for whatever reasons? Basicly, we as humans do have some reptilian remnants in our body, this is also an inevitable fact.

Much respect
    Mall...

malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:03 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:This is obviously a sensitive subject, and malletsky, you were obviously the 'good-guy', and you chased away the 'bad-guy' -- so rest easy. However, in light of what I've been posting recently, I have to ask once again, "What is the True Nature of the Soul?" Do we know what our souls REALLY look like? What if your son were in such a state of awareness, that he could view both the Disembodied Demonic Soul (which was terrorizing him) and Your Good Soul (which was animating your physical body)? What if both souls were not pleasant to look at? I'm not an expert. I'm just speculating. This reminds me of taking a phone-call in a church-office, with the caller requesting someone who could perform an exorcism. That was sort of creepy. Alex Collier (in his 1994 interview with Rick Keefe) stated that reptilians and humans had the same type of soul, and that they originated at the same time, but that they were at different levels of evolution. Please watch the interview for the exact wording and context. I keep thinking that humans are a recent innovation in an ancient reptilian universe. I have no proof. This is just more of my political and theological science-fiction.

Oxy, you might imagine by now why I allways 'encouraged' you to keep posting and asking your questions. You can see now my dilema about this sensitive subject of who we really and truly might be.

"What is the True Nature of the Soul?"

...is the question that many of us have been asking by now. The problem is that this human vesel we're in is just so limited, and even the original human vesel, before any possible manipulation done by whomever, was not designed to give an answer to that question. Even the one who're able to leave this body and find themselves in any other realm are not even near to be succesfull to get the straight answer to this question. We're too 'far away' from the source, and so close to it on the other hand.

I am very confident about that, as I know, from my own experiences, that our true selve has something to do with electricity, magnetism and altering different kind of frequencies. I would even dare to say that the true essence of all creation is the one an ultimate source field which allows itself to manifest in any possible physical or non physical creation, limitless in number and without any time boundaries.

Why would you think that I might be the 'good guy' anyway? I don't think so. Why should the human be the good and dragon or reptilian or any other kind be the evil one? The fact that my son was in such a state of awareness, that he could see the real ME when I am not wearing the human cloack is just making me to think logicaly...he saw what he saw.

I KNOW this, as you would also know if you were present. The fact alone that he was 'in between' the realms and I was fully awakened is very disturbing. I would not pay too much attention to this if he would only dream this and I would only be a part of the dream. NO. I was definitelly back in my human body...and he recognised me as his dady, but not physicaly. He knew who I am, but didn't recognise my vesel and that terrified him a lot.

...reptilians and humans had the same type of soul, and that they originated at the same time, but that they were at different levels of evolution...

...I keep thinking that humans are a recent innovation in an ancient reptilian universe...

And really, we really might be the recent 'inovation' (I would rather use another term here, but I can't think of any plausible at the moment) in an ancient reptilian universe? And for what purpose?

I respect the opinion and knowing of all these countless people who have had any negative encounters with the reptilian or draconian entities. But who says that they are the evil and we are the good ones? Could it really be the opposite?

You see, these are all questions I keep asking myself since these encounters. And at the end, despite the fact that I became another person and more ballanced since then, I just wonder if that has something to do with these encounters really.

Much respect
    Mall...

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:40 am

Who you are is Love's presence as you so many times demonstrated to us in your various posts and now again through that story where you and your son were gathered in some awesome experience.
    The various forms you seem to be familiar with are so many opportunities for the Love that you are in pure Spirit to manifest and unfold through denser planes. Bodies and shapes are cradles for Consciousness to manifests.
    This is my humble opinion as I feel it in the Heart.
    Thank you for being who you are Mal.

Love for You
    mudra
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:12 am

Oh, and btw...there's a connection to what he was experiencing during these times and to one particular encounter he had back in 2008, which I originaly posted back on Divinecosmos forum here:

the first one is about my son. he was born on 1.1.(1998), at exactly 00:11 am. i must admit i wasn't aware of this numbers until recently.
    but back in july this year, he had a wonderful experience in an old monastery which we were visiting in south-east of europe. inside of the monastery i discovered an icon of archangel michael on the wall and i felt addicted to it. i stood for a few minutes in front of it, as my son came to me and asked who this is. i explained in few words and then, bevore leaving, i kissed my fingers, touched the icon with the same fingers and then touched my hearth. (this is how i usualy express my love to all that is).
    then i turned away and went outside.
    few minutes later we all gathered in front of the monastery as i suddenly saw my son was crying and he also looked terrified. (remember, he's still 10 years old!)
    i asked what happened and to my great amazement, he said that he just done the same thing with the icon that i did before leaving. only, at the moment he touched the icon with his fingers, a big energy flow was released from the icon, passed thru his right hand straight to his hearth. he explained later, it felt like a probably electrical energy and his hearth was full of this energy, without feeleing any pain.
    (i must say that for a few moments, i thought he was just kidding with us. but why would he cry? and he realy looked terrified)!

i didn't had any other explanation for him, except to tell him that he should consider himself honoured to have been allowed to experience something like this.
    i told him that he should consider this connection with "the higher realms" as a gift, and that i would be very happy if i could have had the same experience too.

Could I have been wrong with my perception of what he might have experienced during this visit in that monastery?

Much respect
    Mall...
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:44 pm

Friend one thing you should reconsider is that very moments when he couldn`t completely return back in the body.
    I have the feeling that he saw those entities which scared him and tried to run away from that dimension(when sleeping) so he finds an exit and wants to slip away but his chasers are fast enough to be behind his back,then they see you as his dad helping energetically to him to overcome.

What would they do?
    They could have projected thought forms to your child (as the child couldn`t exactly know what`s going on) so the child sees scary (in your case -reptilian hologram) instead of you.

Remember that he recognized your soul but didn`t your face.
    So his innate ability to see has worked but his mind was hacked by attackers, because he was balancing between two dimensions in the very moments.

We all know how mind can play tricks on us and especially how someone with certain abilities can project thought and patterns onto us.

Take again Jesus`s example. He saw who demons were. That`s why they were scared for no one was able to see them of who they are really so they could have projected anything they wanted to scare people.

We forget that power of spirit -of projection. We do it all the time though with much less power to it.
    Imagine when you speak with someone you like and explain something with passion- they can almost see what you are talking about.

Here`s the same pattern ,only being used on the negative side with enhanced energy so it would appear as a real thing to the viewer.

God bless you and your child.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:55 pm

malletsky, I honestly don't know who the good-guys and bad-guys are anymore, so I just keep asking questions. Given a particular type of soul -- disembodied, in a reptilian-vessel, or in a human-vessel -- there might be demonic, angelic, and in-between versions of this common soul model. It just seemed as if a Malevolent Soul (Sans Container) was the attacker -- and a Benevolent Soul in a Human Container (You) were clearly visible to your son (in his altered state of consciousness). Mind you, this is merely theoretical. Perhaps a Renegade Reptilian Queen decided to engage in some Forbidden Genetic and Social Engineering in the Garden of Eden -- for who knows what reasons? Just more speculation.
    shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:46 pm

malletzky wrote:Oh dear...where to start?

Before I come to the point, I will remind you that few weeks ago, I stated in one of the countles threads that I will share something very personal which I haven't told more than few people so far. I said that I will just wait for the appropriate thread to appear...and than I will share what I have to share.

Obviously...there's no such thread nor I am supposed to wait until such thread appears. I realized that few days ago, and as you see, I will now post what I HAVE to post. I feel it's just time to share...so be it.

Please take it as it is...it could all be a fiction and a small boys imagination...but it could also be real, real behind any imagination. And please do not consider what I have to say as a sudden outburst of ego or simmilar, as it is nothing like that. I am just sharing. Nothing more or less. I don't even assume that anyone will reply...and I will be quite happy with that. As to be honest, I am still speachless and I wouldn't know what to reply to a reply. But stop with this drama now...

It all begun and end few yaers ago. Back than, my son (now 14) was having heavy attacks from an unknown being(s) which was just scaring him to 'blood and bone' few times a year for a period of almost two years. Basicly, as I was able to determine, he would be chased in the dream, astral or any other known/unknown for me realm by 'someone' and each time he was having these very unpleasant encounters, he allways ended up being half awakened and half still 'up somewhere'.

Try to imagine a child running out of his room screaming and whining...obviuosly scared to death by something or someone...and try to imagine that all my attempts to finaly get him awake didn't work for few long minutes. He just wouldn't recognise that 'he' was back in his physical body and that actually, if he would be able to cut the rope, he would realize that too. Nope...

He was actualy back in his body...he was able to controll his body again...but he wasn't here on earth, at least not mentaly.

This whole would not be a big issue at all, as I mannaged to get him protected and after few months and until up to date, he is free of these encounters. Or at least he has learned how to protect himself properly (which I tried to teach him).

The BIG issue is...and the reason why he wouldn't react to my 'wake up' calls was...he wasn't able to 'recognise me' at all.

Imagine my horror when during these long minutes, while I was trying to calm him down an finaly get him awake...he would only look at me with undiscribable horror in his eyes and would tell me..repeatedly...

...Dady, please don't eat me. Please don't eat me...

He would see me direct in the eyes and instead of recognising me as his human dady...he would see me as a kind of...say monster...and thought I was going to eat him. Literaly. Despite the fact that I was trying to hug him and calm him down...he would just run away from me whining and screaming.

Now c'mon I would say to me...what is this all about, wtf really...

But, on two occations, the next morning he was able to remember what has happened during the night. He explained to me very plainly and very clearly that he could see me and sense me as his dady, but I was obviously not having my 'usual' human appearance. I was more like a dragon or reptilian in disguise...and that scared him a lot. And no, he couldn't remember how he looked like. But he remembers that I was actually chasing away 'the one' who chased him.

So here I am...with a confirmation by my own son...who tells me that he has seen me otherwise too...here I am standing here and wondering who or what am I realy. Basicly, this whole issue lead me to double question more things that I took for granted in the past. And the whole issue made me more balanced at the end, I became 'wiser' and my perception of spirituality just got stronger as ever.

But at the end...I'm still here and now, wondering who or what I am.

Now, maybe some of you will know why I decided to withheld this until now (at least for the majority).

But I felt it's time to share, not only because I find sharing our experiences is noble (someone might learn something worthy), but also because at the end of the day, I might get an answer as well.

Or do I want to know really?

Much respect
    Mall...

Welcome home Sasho in your remembrances about your cosmic origins.

What your son experienced, was a temporary space dimnsional shift and an intersection between the ordinary 5-sensual 'volume space of 3D' and a superposed 4th space dimension, which can also be called hyperspace.
    Hyperspace is not 'out there' or 'within yourself' exclusively, as most experiencers perceive; but is actually BOTH - within your merkabah or incarnation form (gestalt) AND without in holographic projections.

Many, if not most human incarnates experience such 'hyperspace distortions' or 'individuated stargates' throughout their incarnational journeys at divers times and places and certain 'sensitives' find themselves in this 'twilight zone' rather regularly.
    Your birthing data of your son can be considered to be 'just numerology' in one perspective, but can also become gematrically and alphanumerically decoded to indicate certain 'timelines', both individually- and group-family oriented in a more encompassing cosmic viewpoint.

So just as very particular and pertinent encodings in the ancient scrolls can become mapped in 'warp times' and 'warp zones' and as indicated in the 'Dragon Rosetta Stone' for the timeline decoding of the Apocalypse below; so can your son's or anyones birthdata under the definition of some calendar or mensuration or decoding sytem be used to engage in individual 'travellings in the cycletimes' of the multi-dimensional cosmologies.

This then illuminates your son's remembrance and it also describes as to WHY you have felt to openly share the possibility, that you could indeed be a dragon from the ancient past.

Anyway, the following poem, composed for Mudra and Serafina originally, also applies to your present nexus point in your incarnational journey in say 1998 to 2012 with January 20th, 1998 describing the Dragon date for the beginning of the 'Age of Aquarius' in the ingress of the Sun from Capricorn into Aquarius at 06:46 UCT.

Your son's birthdata so indicates a hightened 'self awaress' and supergenetic ability to discern and differentiate between the ordinary 3D space and its 4D hyperspace interwoveness in the dragon gnosis.

You might follow the apocalyptic timeline below and look at the significance of the 288 degree marker to realise a deeper significance as to your sharing of your experiences at this present time. You might also find the answer to your question posed in this, your thread here, if you can decipher parts of this 'Dragon Liafail' in your own times and considerations.

It's time to share...my question...which is...who am I realy? Clouds

A piece of peace to appease - now that is a classic Susan Serafina.
    It's time to share...my question...which is...who am I realy? Susanserafina

And when the dragon slayers look into the mirrors of the eXchanger,
    what do they see - they see dragons looking back at them.

The Dragonslayers of the Realms!

Those young evil Dragons of Thuban are here, those verocious beasts;
    in their caves they hide a lot and plan to don their many dire feasts.
    Then when a swiftfooted and armoured dragon slayer comes along;
    the poor fiends become frightened and forgetful whereto they belong.

The swords and knives are drawn by the warriors of honour and renown;
    never before did such gallantry prevail in the kingdoms of all then known.
    Young dragons perished one by one not knowing what evil they had done;
    So all the dragons were no more but in folklore, their memory just gone.

Then an old wise dragon mother awoke from her long and peaceful sleep;
    this cannot continue she said to her beau; where is my children's keep?
    And Maria's beau went forth to show the slayers the folly of their ways;
    with magic words and keys of deliverance he caused them many sighs.

Would the slayers learn who the young dragons were before when old?
    Could the slayers see themselves in the ancient wisdom of oaks so bold?
    When the nightingale sung her song of love to the elves of the moon;
    and then as the foxes gathered about to ask the wise owl, how soon?

How long will it be, before the humans awake to remember their past?
    Slayers of their own ancestors they are in many a zest to be so vast.
    A young dragon is nought but a slayer having returned from the grave.
    They are destroying themselves and their memories, the ones so brave.

Maria's beau found some old souls who could remember the new past.
    Many others remained steadfast in their knowing better of an older path.
    And so it continued in the common playing grounds under the sunny sky;
    until the old wise dragon father of all joined the party to give it his try.

Abraxas Anthony

In honor of all the Orthodoxymorons of the world

In the Honour and Heart of the Ancestors returned!

It's time to share...my question...which is...who am I realy? Cosx

The Gaian Merkabah

It's time to share...my question...which is...who am I realy? Carlosdiazufo-519x317
    It's time to share...my question...which is...who am I realy? 102
    It's time to share...my question...which is...who am I realy? CocoonposterIt's time to share...my question...which is...who am I realy? Cocoonthereturn

The Gaian Merkabah represents the quantization of space and time in the context of consciousness; meaning that there exists a natural boundary for any spacetime metric or measurement of separation.

This boundary became defined in the so called Big Bang, which followed, not preceded a relatedly named inflationary phase, which can be specified in a de Broglie matter wave and also as the transformation of a inertia-coupled superstring in 10 dimensions into a noninertial supermembrane in 11 dimensions.

A rootreduced 2-dimensional surface or manifold, say defined in a complex plane of mathematical (or metaphysical) abstraction selfinduced its own Curvature by nature of its rotational symmetry (degrees of freedom).

This curved manifold so allowed the degree of curvature, defined in a curvature radius to define the modular duality (T-duality) of the 1-dimensional superstring root extended into its 10-dimensional expression during the inflationary wave mechanics of the phase transition from the linear into the circular.

The inversion of curvature can be defined as the Radius of Curvature in the T-duality rendering a physics of the macroscale, say that of the radius of a haloed galactic cell of 2πx1022 meters (about 13.3 million lightyears across) as equivalent in modular quantum string duality to the radius of the wormhole as a universal center for any Black Hole in its inversion to 10-22/2π meters.

The macrocosm so is defined in the modular duality of the galactic cellular unit to the wormhole unit of the microcosm.

The Gaian Merkabah so is a Cosmic Merkabah, applicable as utility for all consciousness carriers inhabiting the flat Minkowski spacetime, albeit root extended via the manifestation of the curvature of the 11D-envelope of the electromagnetic noninertial cosmogony about the 10D-seedling of the inertial integral or summation of wormhole units also Black Holed in the astrophysics and cosmology of the galactic cells of the duality modes.
    The flatness of 4-dimensional Minkowski spacetime so becomes a curved Kaluza-Klein metric in curved Hyperspacetiome with 4 spacial dimensions and one time dimension.

It will be shown, that the Gaian Merkabah represents a spacetime bubble of a minimum mass content of so 6,500 kg as energy equivalent; allowing the establishment of cosmic subsystems (as merkabah vessels) based on the modular membranes of the curvatures.
    These can then be labeled as the wormhole stargates or Rosen-Einstein Bridges; requiring however a resonance physics of the space occupied by the integrated subspace as 4-dimensional hyperspace 'bubbles'.

A cosmology based on wormhole physics of subspace plenums and dimensional transformation, requires particular basic parameters found in the quantum mechanics of the model used and we shall crystallize a particular modular constant called the Hawking Modulus for the Mass-Temperature proportionality applicable to Black Holes.

The Hawking Modulus
    {ModHawking=½Mplanck.Tplanck=½√(hc/2πG)√(hc.c4/2πGk2 )}[/size]

ModHawking=hc3/4πGk~9.131794x1023 (kgK)*=Constant

as Eplanck=kTplanck=Mplanckc2 for the Minimum Planck-Oscillator Energy of the Zero-Point
    Eoplanck=½hfplanck=½h/tplanck=½hc/2πrplanck=hω/4π for a Planckian Lightpath Xplanck=Lplanck/2π=rplanck=ctplanck. and angular momentum quantum h/2π for angular velocity ω=2πf.

The Schwarzschild basis for the stasis is the Curvature Radius, then relates the Hawking Modulus to the mass equivalence of the Black Hole.

RC=2GM/c2

Then a solar mass of say 2x1030 kg will calculate as a Black Holed Sun of curvature radius RCsun=(2.222x10-10)(2x1030)/(9x1016) m*~5 kilometers and the mass of the earth as 6x1024 kg would 'shrink' to a curvature radius of so 15 millimeters.

This approach characterises modern cosmology; with the mass present becoming transformed into a Black Hole, say in the gravitational collapse or selfimplosion of a star of particular inertia limits like the Chandrasekhar limit for White Dwarves in so 1.5 times the solar mass for a steller-neutron star transformation as intermediary phase in the Black Hole astrophysics.

Quantum Relativity reverses this approach and calculates what mass can manifest as emerging from the Black Hole (so labeled as a White Hole), instead of what mass is disappearing from the visible 4D Minkowskian universe.

Setting the Weylian wormhole; defined in the following and later detailed in the coupling of the astrophysics to the natural consciousness inherent in space itself;
    as the minimum spacetime configuration for the flat-to-curved linespace-hyperspace transformation, so will crystallize the Hawking Modulus as a permutation counter for wormholed selfstates.

Modern Cosmology describes its Black Hole physics in terms of a basic Schwarzschild metric, applied to a flat Euclidean Minkowski space.
    A Schwarzschild Black Hole is so spherically symmetric, uncharged and nonrotationg in a form of stasis. This basic metric then is extended in rotating Kerr Black Holes and charged Nordström-Reisser Black Holes and related labelings.

The Kerr Black Hole transforms the sphericity of the static Black Hole into a flattened spheroid, accomodating an Ergosphere of extended radius to 1.5 times the stasis radius and renders the wormhole singularity at the Black Holes' center as a Kerr Ring of toroidal geometry.

In Quantum Relativity, the greater (perimeter) radius of the Kerr Ring assumes the scale of the fifth superstring class of the heterotic string HE8x8 and is attached as a dirichlet Weyl brane {wormhole perimeter λps=2πrps} to the 4-vector of the Minkowski spacetime metric and as a 10-dimensional superstring extended from its 11-dimensional supermembrane topology of say a collapsed or conifolded Joycian manifold in 7D transformed into a Calabi-Yau toroidal surface derivate in 6D.

The smaller (cross-sectional doughnut) radius of the Kerr Ring defines the orginal maximised string energy of the Planck-String of class 1 of the open stringclass I and of the characteristic Planck-Length {rplanck=√(hG/2πc3)}.

The ratio of scale transformation for the Kerr toroidal ring for the extended Black Hole so becomes: {rps/rplanck=√(2πc3rps2/hG)=λps√(c3/2πGh)~7.61656x1011}.

So applying the wormhole limit to the Schwarzschild stasis calculates the mass equivalent characterising the energy content of a wormhole as the Kerr Ring in
    Memergent=rps.c2/2G=6445.775 kg* ~ 6,500 kg

This so has magnified the original wormhole mass mps intrinsic to its quantum state in Eps=mpsc2=hfps=hc/λps=hc/2πrps in mps=Eps/c2=2.222x10-20 kg* and for Tps=Eps/k=1.41671x1020 K*.

The Hawking Modulus now modulates this quantum temperature of the microstate with the macrostate of the emergent mass.

Constant=hc3/4πGk=9.131794x1023=Memergent.Tps=(6445.775)Tps kg*

for Memergent=hc3/4πGEps=c3/4πGfpspsc2/4πG=(9microns)/4πG kg*

and where the infrared unification window for atmospheric absorption of water droplets is found to be 9 micrometers for the frequency of the Black Hole to White Hole hyperphysics.
    The dimensional unitary analysis shows the transformation of the space intrinsic consciousness units as VolumexAngular Acceleration or as say V*(df/dt) and as detailed in the following message.

The Gaian Merkabah so requires a minimum energy content of so 6,500 kilograms (or 580 billion billion joules) as the unit for inertia- or matter related energy to become emergent in the hyperspace.

Any energy content below this threshols will be an energy of the subspace, say within a merkabah or a hyperspace vessel of the consciousness manouverings.
    So the mass content of a room say, can be compared with the 'bridge' or cockpit of a spacecraft, embedded in the hyperspace bubble of the curved Kerr Ring Anchor of a wormholed stargate emerging from a Black Hole matrix of inertia in its Black Hole - White Hole modular dual.

The Hawking Modulus then becomes a permutation counter, as this minimum wormhole inertia will comprise precisely Constant=hc3/4πGk=9.131794x1023 wormhole quanta as calibration factor for the intrinsic wormhole temperature of Tps=1.416x1020 Kelvin* as TpsxMemergent=Constant.

In Lake'ch - I am another yourself!

Greetings from beyond the veil from your Guide, blessed in the LOVE, the little serpent is continually sending to you all from his exile in the 2nd dimension of the MATHIMATIA!

In this message you will find illumination to a number of millennia old mysteries, which have engaged the mental ponderings and philosophisings of many Mayas in exile.

I shall share the foundation for a new science, given to your planet NOW in principles; followed in physical manifestation after Gaia has left her cocoon and transmutated into Serpentina, the PlanetStar radiating the Dark Light of the unified-cosmic-energy-field and as elementary antiradiation.

This message so shall explain the physical science behind what is called antigravity by your Gaian scientists.
    Any of you, who can grasp the basics of this new science for the new earth, would be in a position to understand the importance of water on your planet.

The properties of water are well known to you and the Mayan Omni-Science of water is also understood in its basic manifestos by you all.

Water has four phases as Icy Solid, as Aquatic Liquid, as Gaseous Vapour and as ionised Plasma.

Water as Ice is the only known nonmetallic substance which expands in the liquid- to solid phasechange at 0 degrees Celsius.

When there is Low atmospheric pressure, then CLOUDS often form, depending on vapour saturation levels and the presence of winds as updrafts and a general gradient between regions in the earth's atmosphere. Therefore rains fall and cyclones might form from saturated CLOUDS, accompanied by 'drops in temperature'.

When there is High atmospheric pressure, the CLOUDS often dissolve corollarily.

Now your Gaian physics understand this in the Energy relations, which give the physical behaviour of 'Ideal gases' and also how this relates to quantum statistical eigenstates in the Laws of Thermodynamics.

The formulations relate Pressure P to Volume V to Temperature T, coupled to certain proportionality constants in: {Energy E=PV=nRT=kT} in its basic expression and where Pressure P=Force/Area and Energy=Force.Displacement=Work.

Then it is easy to see, that for a constant temperature T, a drop in Pressure will require an increase in Volume and so the Gaian scientists know, that an increasing Volume of quantum selfstates comprising this volume will mean that there is less pressure as a kinetic energy of say molecular collissions within that expanded volume.

And dropping the temperature decreases the energy E=PV, as say in the cooling of a substance and the heating of a substance will increase its thermodynamic temperature, then understood as an increase in the molecular kinetic energies.

Allow me now to propose to you something extraordinary and some of you may now exclaim: "Of course!"; whilst others will shake their heads in disbelief and say: "This cannot be!".

Many of the reports of your media about 'Unidentified Flying Objects or UFOs' and related things are directly related to the Mayan Omni-Science of water and to CLOUDS.

It's time to share...my question...which is...who am I realy? Clouds
    From Jennifer Eve: Friendly clouds appearing after sunrise in Nevada (near Wendover) (Nov 15, 2010)

Have you wondered, as to why some spaceships are said to have emerged from the oceans and some 'cigar-shaped' motherships are said to 'hover' at some distant locations against the skies?

Have you wondered about the 'saucer shapes' of the smaller UFOs flitting about and sometimes said to depart with a seeming hyperaccelerated manouverability?

Why do you think, that so many of you are enthralled with certain TV-Series about travelling into outer space in the 'Star Trekking' and the 'Star Wars' and the 'Independence Days'?

Now the skeptics amongst you say: "Oh yes, but this is all fantasy and make-belief. A supergigantic starship like portrayed in Independence Day, a quarter the size of the moon, could never exist in close proximity to the earth, as the gravity of the thing would disturb the orbits of the earth and the moon and so forth. And the warpspeeds are also pure imagination, as the c-invariance disallows any physical object to accelerate beyond the speed of light."

And the skeptics are well justified of course - in the manner of the laws of Physics as applicable in the Minkowski spacetime.

So I am authorised to share this with you now.

There is a way to NEUTRALISE the gravitational field of a planet or a star RELATIVE to particular locations in 4-dimensional Minkowski spacetime.

This takes the form of a GRAVITATIONAL SHIELD around such a location defined by its Volume encompassing its inertia. This shield then ISOLATES the volume, say of a Dragonian Starship from the surrounding UNAFFECTED spacetime and in a UTILITY of the ZERO-POINT- or VACUUM-ENERGY (ZPE), known as VORTEX-POTENTIAL-ENERGY or VPE by the Omni-Science of the Maya, who are the Dragons of the StarHumanity.

As an effect from this, the 'Cigarshaped Motherships' FLOAT or HOVER in such VPE-Bubbles, and in a RESONANCE-SELFSTATE of this ZPE; the latter which is misidentified by Gaian science as the Heisenberg Matrix of VIRTUAL ENERGY.

There is nothing VIRTUAL about this ZPE. The reason as to why Gaian science cannot USE this FREE ENERGY effectively, is because it cannot 'TAP' the VPE for lack of entering its RESONANT ENERGY FIELD.

So it is like your well understood concept of DENSITY but with a novel twist.

Your Gaian science applies Inertial Mass to the famous Energy equation: {E=mc2=PV}.

The Dragon's Omni-Science QUANTISES both the Mass m and the Volume V and so becomes enabled to REWRITE the hyperspace expression for Einsteins famous equation as: {E=e*h2}.

This looks like a simple equation indeed; but the entire higher dimensional physics, inclusive the foundations for the Gaian M-theory are embodied in its simplicity.

I have obtained permission to show you the derivation for this equation and so I shall do so, knowing that some of you are not very fond of mathematics.

A better rewriting of the Dragon's equation is: {EDragon=e*.h2=h2/hfps=h/fps=hfss=Ess=mss.c2}.

This shows, that Einstein's {E=mc2} is applied in Dragon-Science to Quantize inertial mass m as msinksource=mss.

Simply said, any mass m is N-quantized as {m=N.mss=N.hfss/c2}.

Using Einstein's equation with the Planck equation {E=hf} for the quantisation of energy in the quantum state for massless photons of frequency f and where h is the Planck Constant, then gives the expression above.

Generally and most fundamentally then; the Dragon-Energy describes the Einstein-Planck energy relation in its QUANTUM SELFSTATE and DEFINES a MASS-FREQUENCY {fsinksource=fss} as INTRINSIC MINIMUM Eigenfrequency for INERTIA.

Most significantly, the secret of M-theory on Gaia and the understanding of the Maya, is the concept of Modular Duality applicable to the parameters of the superstring eigenstates.
    Using Modular Duality, the sinksource winding superstring of minimum Secondary Energy Ess and frequency fss becomes the inverse energy eigenstate for the sourcesink vibratory superstring of maximum Primary Energy Eps and frequency fps.

Those parameters are embodied in the unity expressions as Coupling-Constants: {Eps.Ess=h2 and Eps/Ess=fps2}.

There is a great deal to this expression e* in the Dragonian Energy; such as how a particular form of it relates to the Serpentine Electron and how it relates to the superconductive magnetoelectricity, which defines the VPE.

It shall suffice for now, to state, that e* is the PRECISE Inversed Primary SourceSink Energy Quantum Eps and so {E*=Eps=1/e*=hfps} and for a particular resonance formation in {e*=Electron-Diameter times c2}.
    And so we have: {EDragon=e*.h2=h2/hfps=h/fps=hfss=Ess=mss.c2}.

The only different part to Gaian science in the Mayan omni-science so becomes the nature of the modular duality applied to the frequency modulation between the minimum winding superstring and the maximum vibratory superstring.

In isolation, both have units of inverse time or Hertz; but in the supermembrane coupling Eps.Ess the frequencies cancel and in the supermembrane coupling Eps/Ess the Planck Constants cancel to give the squared frequency as the inverse of a SQUARED TIME.

But this SQUARED TIME DEFINES the RESONANT EIGENSTATE of the ZPE of Gaian science as the VPE of Dragon omni-science and namely as the MAXIMUM for AWARENESS aw=df/dt, maximised as awmax=fps2.

Now awareness aw is an ANGULAR ACCELERATION, independent on the radius as normal dimension and so the antigravitational Forceshield relates directly to the postulates of General Relativity.

As our Mayan seed Albert Einstein so eloquently showed to you: The Presence of a Gravitational Field acting downwards is INDISTINGUISHABLE from an ACCELERATING Forcefield acting upwards.
    So Gravitation becomes translated into a geometrical spacetime curvature in terms of accelerations.

When a Dragonian Starship enters the atmosphere of a planet; it NEUTRALISES the Gravitational FIELD of that planet in calibrating its utilised VOLUME quantised in terms of the VPE as a MACROQUANTUM.

This can only be done IN RESONANCE!

The resonant eigenstate allows the VPE quantum to INFLATE to the Volume calculated as the encompassing higher dimensional space of the Starship and so renders the entire Starship as a magnified holographic VPE-quantum.

The 'inflation energy' used to circumspect the Starship volume V in a 4-dimensional Dragon-Bubble then is calibrated to CANCEL the gravitational planetary field and so constructs the Gravity Shield around the Starship.

Here is the manner the Volume is quantised into N V*-quantums.

For any Volume {V=N.V* and e*=V*.aw=V*.df/dt=1/E*=Electron-Diameter.(Lightpath/time taken)2=Volume/time2}.

This gives: {V*=e*/aw=1/(E*.aw)=1/(hfps.fps2)=[5/9x1058] m3} for {V*=2π2.Rrmp3} and as a proportionality to a single: {Vspacequantum=Vsq=2π2.Rps3} for a wavelength {λ=2π.Rps}.

The Radius {Rrmp=Rrestmassphoton=CubeRoot[V*/2π2]=h/(2π.mc} then DEFINES the particular scale where the quantisation of volume relates to the string-parametric definitions for the SourceSink Resonant Energy SelfState {E*=1/e*} and then for a Compton-Radius as defined in the physical models of de Broglie Matter Waves {Rcompton=h/(2π.mcompton.c)}.

A Compton-mass {mcompton=h/(2π.Rcompton.c)}then defines the characteristic mass-energy for this boundary state and a wave matter momentum {pcompton=mcompton.c=h/λcompton} and in concordance with well understood Gaian physics.

The Compton-mass calculates as mcompton=2.5050..x10-23 kg for a Rrmp=1.411885x10-20 meters.

This Compton-mass represents an energy of 2.25435x10-6 Joules or 14.03 TeV (Tera-ElectronVolts).

Now this is just the energy maximum proposed by your Gaian physicists to probe the unification quantum energies by the Large-Hadron-Collider (LHC) beginning in the year 2009 in Geneva, Switzerland.

The Gaian physicists so shall encounter the threshold energy for the RestMassPhoton and so 'discover' the Dark Energy Particle in the RMP, which is the Dragon's Template for the 'Missing Mass' in the Gaian cosmologies.

Without knowledge about the foundations of M-theory and the Mayan omni-science though, the Gaian physicists will most likely not know what to make of this discovery and propose all sorts of extensions for their Standard Model describing the particle Physics.

The RMP is always lefthanded and so antisymmetric to the weakon gauge boson of the weak nuclear interaction, which is always righthanded (as a so called W-minus) in its defining quality for the antineutrino of matter, coupling to a lefthanded electron in the natural foundation for radioactive beta decay in the parity symmetries in the nuclear physics.
    The RMP is intrinsically massless as a spininduced precursor for the 'GOD-Particle' aka the Higgs-Boson, the LHC is hoping to discover at the 14 TeV quantum energy.

There is a spin-coupling in the Unified-Field-OF-Quantum Relativity (UFO-QR), which couples the lefthanded spin of the RMP as the 'dark matter particle' to the massless gauge of the weak interaction - the Antiradiation gauge for the winded superstring Ess.
    As the Ess gauge is always righthanded, the spins cancel and allow a MASSIVE Higgs Boson to become created from the VPE Energy-Inertia-Induction as a spinless restmass inducer or scalar for the subsequent particles of the Standard Model of particle physics.

I shall elaborate on those topics another time if so appropriate, but some of you may perceive that the so called 'problems' in quantum gravity and the unification between quantum field theory and the relativities is found in the appropriate omni-science of the Maya and the correct interpretation of the Heisenberg matrix of the ZPE.

A new fundamental ratio, namely {V*/Vsq=4π/hc3 or Rrmp/rps=Cuberoot[4π/hc3]=887.11336} so crystallises in the physics of the Dragons.

The Inertia expression {EDragon=e*.h2=mss.c2 or E*.e*=1} for the Square of the Action h in units Energy.Time becomes modulated in modular duality {tps.tss=1=fss.fps} and where the INSTANTENUITY OF TIME as the INSTANTON NOW specifies the NOW-Time tss in the End of the INFLATON of the de Broglie phase acceleration.
    This then manifests the Quantum-Dragon-Bang and the Beginning of Space and Time as known and understood by Gaian science.

The expression {hc3} is rendered dimensionless by a finestructure of Planck's Constant h, the Action Constant, in the expression {h=λps/e*c=λps/Electron-Diameter.c3} for {hc3ps/Electron-Diameter=1.8x10-8}.

But I shall now end this mathematical discourse. It was authorised to be given and the formulations above are elementary prerequisites for a new serpentine science to become implemented following the upheavals in the next few years ahead and awaiting the exiled Maya on Old Earth Gaia, which is also the OLD JERUSALEM.

But I shall give an indication as how to use the above formulas in a practical example.

Assume a Star Trek Crew of say 50 with average inertia 70 kg and equipment load of say 10,000 kg wishes to board a Starship Enterprise of Volume 100x50x20=100,000 cubicmeters.

The Resonant Energy Awareness is {fps2=df/dt=Density.(c/h)2.[NV/NM]} and where NV and NM depict the quantisation numbers for the mass M to be 'inflated' to the volume V.

The Density as M/V calculates as (10,000+50.70=13,500)/100,000=0.135 kg/m3.

NV=V/V*=1055/5.55..x10-59=1.8x1063 and NM=M/mss=13,500/2.469x10-81=5.4675x1084.

Resonance so is finestructured as ENTROPY PERMUTATION STATES and as: (0.135)(2.025x1083)(1.8x1063/5.4675x1084)=9x1060.

Now changing any of the parameters of Inertia and Volume, even to the size of the universe itself, will always relate as HOLOGRAPHIC IMAGE of the minimum quantum of the Inflaton and so whatever volume specified can be INFLATED at the RESONANT Eigenstate to that volume.

Similarly, any inertial mass specified, will in resonance, allow quantum-inflation to modify the specified mass via the mass-eigen frequency quantum definition under modular duality between Eps, the primary sourcesink and Ess, the secondary sinksource through and by frequency modulations.

Away from Resonance, df/dt=awareness as an angular spin acceleration, must decrease and so the VPE or ZPE can no longer be utilised in a downwards frequency transformation.
    This is akin the EVAPORATION of water molecules in CLOUDS, the CLOUD Formation seemingly dispersing into nothingness, say under the supply of Energy in the form of heat, say the radiation from the sun.

To 'get out of resonance' so implies either a 'disappearing' relative to the 'switching off of the gravity shield' and an accompanying hyper-acceleration or 'warp-drive' AS the de Broglie tachyon inflation; or is manifested as a 'thinning out' or a 'losing of texture' with the gravity shield 'switched on', but a 'slow down' of the awareness df/dt in the reducing sense.

The above scenarios apply to spacetime as the 4-dimensional 'Light-matrix' of Heisenbergian Uncertainty definition.
    In this spacetime, a 'drifting' or UFO speed is effected by the application of an Awareness-Force {Faw=aw.hv/c2} from within the 'VPE-Bubble' and as a consequence of a natural extension for Newton's Second Law for momentum change

{Force F=d(mv)/dt}.

In Dragon-Space of 4 spacial dimensions, the timeparameter becomes superfluous and the awareness df/dt is automatically assigned the resonant eigenstate {awmax=fps2}.

After Gaia has given birth to its superposed Dragon-Universe; PROJECTED onto the seedling Minkowski spacetime; the travelling between 3 spacial dimensions and 4 spacial dimensions will be much easier to accomplish and so become rather prevalent and a natural occurrence.

Furthermore, the resonant eigenstates for the starhumans as Dragonised old humans shall allow the old human bodyforms to become HYBRID Energy-Selfstates as RMP-Quantum INDUCTIONS and as the universal blending and synthesis of relatively STATIC RADIATION FIELDS coupled to MASS.

This will be known as DUALISED RADIATIONMASS BodyMinds-MindBodies, the immortalisation of hitherto mortal bodyforms, unable to implement their higher dimensional DNA as the LightBodies Shadowed to the Body-DNA in 3 dimensions.

This shall also fulfil the many prophecies in the 'Holy Books', which then shall become artifacts in museums; being succeeded by new composed books telling the stories of an evolving starhuman race of Dragons.

IAmWhoIAm! - Sirebard Beardris!

The Luminosity Merkabah of Thuban and the LightBody Constant Lo

Merkabah-Transduction-Constant: Lo=1/[6x1015] (dimensionless);

Creation Gamma Photon Frequency: fps=Eps/h=3x1030 Hz*

Merkabah-Frequency: Lofps=5x1014 Hz*=c/λps for

Merkabah-Wavelength: λps=c/Lofps=6000 Angströms*, the wavelength of Orange Light.

The Orange Colour of Interterrestrial Spacecraft is intrinsically related to orthodox 4-dimensional spacetime physics in a fundamental 'Constant of Nature', say as the 'Speed of Light c' or the Planckian Quantum Action Constant 'h'.

The Cosmic Master Algorithm SEps {Sequence of Primary SourceSink Energy} generated the following ten numeracies from its underpinning supersymmetric pentagonal (Fibonacci-Phi) 'sacred cosmogenetic quantum geometry': 4; 6; 7; 1/[6x1015]; 9x1016; 11; 1/[15x1032]; 14x1524; 1/[15x1618]; 26x6561.

Any arbitrary measurement system of any sentient cosmic civilization (say as an Universal Observer) in any defined spacetime can then experimentally determine these and other mathematical relationships between experimental data and the energy ratios in their contexts of dynamical interactions.

The Universal Observer or UO say has a mensuration system SI (System International on Terra) and can then calibrate hisher SI-system to the 'Star(*)-System' in the frame of reference of the UO, based on the numeracies as given in the above.

The extended SEps-Algorithm then assumes the pretext of defining open and closed superstrings (in five classes derived from a 26-dimensional bosonic supersymmetry) in the logical statement:
    "ADD THE END TO THE BEGINNING AND START THE NEW BEGINNING WITH THE OLD END!"

This specifies the methodology of recircularisng the linearised dimensions of the binary dyad (0,1) into the root-reducible decimal monad {0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9} with 10=1+0=1*; 11=1+1=2*, 12=1+2=3* and so on with 26=17*=8** and 27=18*=9**.

Labeling the encoded Cosmic Initiator Constant E'=266561 from E=26x6561 then transforms E' into F' as the Mayan Supernumber 1366560 and as described in the Dresden Codex of the Mayan historian database.

E' →F'→ G' as E'=266561 and F'=136656 and G'=673665, after which the 'Inflation Algorithm' ends, since 5+6=11=2* is root-reductive.

Setting the Inflation-Spacetime-Markers as the ABCDEFGH...XYZA*B*C*... symbolised encoding; we find ABCD=H with D=465612; C=256124; B=361242 and A=312423.

As no archetype can yield Z(Z+A)BCXY=312423 from ABCXYZ=(1-Z)24233, the algorithm again ends in the reflected root-reduction to H, namely 1-Z=1-3=-2=-11'=-2*.

This elementary constant of nature is as old and is described by the same Logos algorithms, which generated the well known constants c, h and k to describe Energy Ratios in terms of Mass, Frequency and Thermodynamic Temperature.

The following photographs are from Carlos Diaz' library engaged in the interterrestrial phenomena of the 'plasma ITs' and as endorsed (in generality and not in the particulars) by the following interviews of Drunvalo Melchizedek by Lilou Mace. {Yummy Lilou; she might like to become a DQBee!}.

It's time to share...my question...which is...who am I realy? Carlosdiazphoto1It's time to share...my question...which is...who am I realy? Carlosdiazufo-519x317

It's time to share...my question...which is...who am I realy? Xeia177 It's time to share...my question...which is...who am I realy? 161471

and the Thubans

Last edited by shiloh on Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:47 pm

I'm not qualified to question or judge the Thuban and Red-Pill material, and I wonder how many individuals (human or otherwise) really understand it? I've had to approach 'knowing' from completely different sources and directions. I fear that a lot of this information might be very true and real, yet it seems to lack a proper introduction and context. It seems to be a truncated section of some vast unified and elegant whole. I have similar difficulty with a lot of the 'modern' science and technology, which is often very cool, yet which seems to lack proper introduction and responsible application. For example, medical technology, medical procedures, and medical personnel seem to be worshipped in the Hospital-Temples of the World -- yet Proper Prevention would yield vastly superior physical and mental health -- for a fraction of the cost. But this might circumvent and subvert the Military-Medical-Space Industrial-Complex. I'm sort of rambling, but do you see my point?
    shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:33 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:I'm not qualified to question or judge the Thuban and Red-Pill material, and I wonder how many individuals (human or otherwise) really understand it? I've had to approach 'knowing' from completely different sources and directions. I fear that a lot of this information might be very true and real, yet it seems to lack a proper introduction and context. It seems to be a truncated section of some vast unified and elegant whole. I have similar difficulty with a lot of the 'modern' science and technology, which is often very cool, yet which seems to lack proper introduction and responsible application. For example, medical technology, medical procedures, and medical personnel seem to be worshipped in the Hospital-Temples of the World -- yet Proper Prevention would yield vastly superior physical and mental health -- for a fraction of the cost. But this might circumvent and subvert the Military-Medical-Space Industrial-Complex. I'm sort of rambling, but do you see my point?

For the Human Gardenkeepers!

The Parable of Hans Schatten

There once lived a gardener in a place not known in part but in all. The gardener so could not plant anything somewhere in particular, but could only plant where he himself was as being nowhere and everywhere.

The gardener wished to plant an apple-seed he had found to be part of himself in the place he was and so the gardener thought of himself as not being nowhere anymore, but to be right in the place of the apple seed.

So the apple seed became real and occupied a real space, but caused the gardener to disappear from that real space into an unreal space. The gardener so became the unreal image in unreal space of the real image of the apple seed in the real space.

And so the apple seed was born as real space to occupy, but being surrounded by an unreal space and there where the gardener still followed his dream to see the apple seed grow and blossom into a full apple tree after he had planted it.

For the dream of the gardener was to grow the apple seed into a full apple tree and after reaching maturity, the apple tree would blossom and yield its fruit of apples which carried their own apple seeds within.
    Because this was the plan of the gardener as the unreal image of the real image. Should the single apple seed become two apple seeds, then any two apple seeds could image each other and the real images in the real space, would enable the gardener to use the real image of one of the apple seeds to mirror himself in the realness of one of the apple seeds in the gardener's unreality becoming real in the reality.

Then the single seed of the gardener could multiply and the single apple tree could become a forest of apple trees and so on ad infinitum.

But there would always have to be the first single apple seed which the gardener had become in real space as the image of himself in the unreal space. There could not have been two seeds of the one gardener, because two seeds would have meant that the gardener divided itself into two and that was not the plan of the planter.

This initial apple seed would always remain to be the Seed of all Seeds around which the other seeds and apple trees and apple forests could grow, multiply and reproduce.

Then the gardener would find himself in the real space too and leave his exile in the unreal space. The gardener would become reborn as the image of the image and all other apple seeds would similarly become gardeners themselves, as this was the nature of all things and the beginning of it all.

Hans Schatten; for my apple seeded daughter in the unreal space to become real.

Hans Schatten is the German translation for John Shadow

Abraxas
    I Am One in Many and I Am Many in One!

It's time to share...my question...which is...who am I realy? Eagle

Ezekiel 17:

1And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

2Son of man, put forth a riddle, and speak a parable unto the house of Israel;

3And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; A great eagle with great wings, longwinged, full of feathers, which had divers colours, came unto Lebanon, and took the highest branch of the cedar:

4He cropped off the top of his young twigs, and carried it into a land of traffick; he set it in a city of merchants.

5He took also of the seed of the land, and planted it in a fruitful field; he placed it by great waters, and set it as a willow tree.

6And it grew, and became a spreading vine of low stature, whose branches turned toward him, and the roots thereof were under him: so it became a vine, and brought forth branches, and shot forth sprigs.

7There was also another great eagle with great wings and many feathers: and, behold, this vine did bend her roots toward him, and shot forth her branches toward him, that he might water it by the furrows of her plantation.

8It was planted in a good soil by great waters, that it might bring forth branches, and that it might bear fruit, that it might be a goodly vine.

9Say thou, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Shall it prosper? shall he not pull up the roots thereof, and cut off the fruit thereof, that it wither? it shall wither in all the leaves of her spring, even without great power or many people to pluck it up by the roots thereof.

10Yea, behold, being planted, shall it prosper? shall it not utterly wither, when the east wind toucheth it? it shall wither in the furrows where it grew.

11Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

12Say now to the rebellious house, Know ye not what these things mean? tell them, Behold, the king of Babylon is come to Jerusalem, and hath taken the king thereof, and the princes thereof, and led them with him to Babylon;

13And hath taken of the king's seed, and made a covenant with him, and hath taken an oath of him: he hath also taken the mighty of the land:

14That the kingdom might be base, that it might not lift itself up, but that by keeping of his covenant it might stand.

15But he rebelled against him in sending his ambassadors into Egypt, that they might give him horses and much people. Shall he prosper? shall he escape that doeth such things? or shall he break the covenant, and be delivered?

16As I live, saith the Lord GOD, surely in the place where the king dwelleth that made him king, whose oath he despised, and whose covenant he brake, even with him in the midst of Babylon he shall die.

17Neither shall Pharaoh with his mighty army and great company make for him in the war, by casting up mounts, and building forts, to cut off many persons:

18Seeing he despised the oath by breaking the covenant, when, lo, he had given his hand, and hath done all these things, he shall not escape.

19Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; As I live, surely mine oath that he hath despised, and my covenant that he hath broken, even it will I recompense upon his own head.

20And I will spread my net upon him, and he shall be taken in my snare, and I will bring him to Babylon, and will plead with him there for his trespass that he hath trespassed against me.

21And all his fugitives with all his bands shall fall by the sword, and they that remain shall be scattered toward all winds: and ye shall know that I the LORD have spoken it.

22Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will also take of the highest branch of the high cedar, and will set it; I will crop off from the top of his young twigs a tender one, and will plant it upon an high mountain and eminent:

23In the mountain of the height of Israel will I plant it: and it shall bring forth boughs, and bear fruit, and be a goodly cedar: and under it shall dwell all fowl of every wing; in the shadow of the branches thereof shall they dwell.

24And all the trees of the field shall know that I the LORD have brought down the high tree, have exalted the low tree, have dried up the green tree, and have made the dry tree to flourish: I the LORD have spoken and have done it.

Just who or what the 'fowls of heaven' and the 'doves' and the 'vessels of mercy' are; I shall leave for the minds of the imaginations of the participators to discern.

Isaiah.60.8:
    Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows?

Romans.9.23:
    And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,

[1]Job 35:11
      Who teacheth us more than the beasts of the earth, and maketh us wiser than the fowls of heaven?

[2]Psalm 79:2
      The dead bodies of thy servants have they given to be meat unto the fowls of the heaven, the flesh of thy saints unto the beasts of the earth.

[3]Psalm 104:12
      By them shall the fowls of the heaven have their habitation, which sing among the branches.

[4]Jeremiah 7:33
      And the carcases of this people shall be meat for the fowls of the heaven, and for the beasts of the earth; and none shall fray them away.

[5]Jeremiah 15:3
      And I will appoint over them four kinds, saith the LORD: the sword to slay, and the dogs to tear, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the earth, to devour and destroy.

[6]Jeremiah 16:4
      They shall die of grievous deaths; they shall not be lamented; neither shall they be buried; but they shall be as dung upon the face of the earth: and they shall be consumed by the sword, and by famine; and their carcases shall be meat for the fowls of heaven, and for the beasts of the earth.

[7]Jeremiah 19:7
      And I will make void the counsel of Judah and Jerusalem in this place; and I will cause them to fall by the sword before their enemies, and by the hands of them that seek their lives: and their carcases will I give to be meat for the fowls of the heaven, and for the beasts of the earth.

[8]Jeremiah 34:20
      I will even give them into the hand of their enemies, and into the hand of them that seek their life: and their dead bodies shall be for meat unto the fowls of the heaven, and to the beasts of the earth.

[9]Ezekiel 29:5
      And I will leave thee thrown into the wilderness, thee and all the fish of thy rivers: thou shalt fall upon the open fields; thou shalt not be brought together, nor gathered: I have given thee for meat to the beasts of the field and to the fowls of the heaven.

[10]Ezekiel 31:6
      All the fowls of heaven made their nests in his boughs, and under his branches did all the beasts of the field bring forth their young, and under his shadow dwelt all great nations.

[11]Ezekiel 31:13
      Upon his ruin shall all the fowls of the heaven remain, and all the beasts of the field shall be upon his branches:

[12]Ezekiel 32:4
      Then will I leave thee upon the land, I will cast thee forth upon the open field, and will cause all the fowls of the heaven to remain upon thee, and I will fill the beasts of the whole earth with thee.

[13]Ezekiel 38:20
      So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.

[14]Daniel 2:38
      And wheresoever the children of men dwell, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the heaven hath he given into thine hand, and hath made thee ruler over them all. Thou art this head of gold.

[15]Daniel 4:12
      The leaves thereof were fair, and the fruit thereof much, and in it was meat for all: the beasts of the field had shadow under it, and the fowls of the heaven dwelt in the boughs thereof, and all flesh was fed of it.

[16]Daniel 4:21
      Whose leaves were fair, and the fruit thereof much, and in it was meat for all; under which the beasts of the field dwelt, and upon whose branches the fowls of the heaven had their habitation:

[17]Hosea 2:18
      And in that day will I make a covenant for them with the beasts of the field and with the fowls of heaven, and with the creeping things of the ground: and I will break the bow and the sword and the battle out of the earth, and will make them to lie down safely.

[18]Hosea 4:3
      Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven; yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away.

[19]Hosea 7:12
      When they shall go, I will spread my net upon them; I will bring them down as the fowls of the heaven; I will chastise them, as their congregation hath heard.

[20]Zephaniah
      I will consume man and beast; I will consume the fowls of the heaven, and the fishes of the sea, and the stumbling blocks with the wicked: and I will cut off man from off the land, saith the LORD.

[21]Matthew 6:26
      Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

[22]Revelation 19:17
      And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

It's time to share...my question...which is...who am I realy? Big_201170203352746

The future might be similar, but different from the above exhibition. A mentality destruction, rather than a physical one.

It's time to share...my question...which is...who am I realy? Dracow

Last edited by shiloh on Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:24 am; edited 2 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:50 pm

"The future might be similar, but different from the above exhibition. A mentality destruction, rather than a physical one." -- shiloh

"I completely agree." -- orthodoxymoron

shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:03 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:"The future might be similar, but different from the above exhibition. A mentality destruction, rather than a physical one." -- shiloh

It's time to share...my question...which is...who am I realy? 242-39
    "I completely agree." -- orthodoxymoron

ClearWater wrote:What a beautiful experience, Raven.
    I feel that many people have an 'idea' about love.
    When there is a first hand experience of profound love which defies logic, all 'ideas' fall away and they are replaced by understanding.
    I look forward to the day when humanity collectively experiences understanding, because when understanding happens, the whole world WILL change in an instant.

The Karen

In the beginning...and on {Merci Clearwater and Happy Birthday 11-1220-11} the 'idea' of what Love might be?
    First Imagine It - then Image It!

Post Number #1127 by Abraxasinas on old Project Avalon Forum as reply to Post Number #1119 by Malletzky ; February 18th, 2010 and February 17th, 2010 respectively

It's time to share...my question...which is...who am I realy? 85
    Originally Posted by Malletzky

Hi Abrax, I've allways been fascinated by the very first words of the bible:

1:1 - In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
    1:2 - And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
    1:3 - And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
    1:4 - And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

especially the "let there be light" passage.

I've always knew, deep in my heart, that the meaning of this very passage is very special, but I somehow felt to "decipher' it. I'm pretty sure that, if we would be able to find out the real meaning of the "dividing the light from the dark", we would be able to find out how the creation "works".

Thanks to your posts on this thread in the last months, I may say that there came some 'light" in my "darkness", but I'm definitely still missing the core and the deepest meaning of these passages.

Would you be able to throw some 'light' here? May I assume that the above mentioned passages are really important? And how? Is it about creating duality and separatedness in order to understand the whole?

Sorry if you've eventually described this here before, but I seem to have missed this one so far.

thanks again, with much respect
    malletzky

It's time to share...my question...which is...who am I realy? Mabrax

Hi Malletzky!

This question is the bugbear, not only for all of science, but also for all religion.

Science 'stumbles' in material regression at the 'singularity', where the infinite meets and becomes the void and religion postulates supernatural precursors as somehow deriving from this 'natural emptiness or void'.
    In the beginning there was no space or time, so how then can there be a beginning?

This beginning is like an uncut circle or loop, whose alpha-omega point remains undefined until the circle is cut (linearisation from circularisation technically).

But the concept of the possibility of the 'cutting' infers a logistic ordering of before (the cutting) and after the cutting. This is absolutely independent of space or time (which are connected by the lightpath X=cT anyway).

But even the visualisation and concept of a circle requires space and so the 'Circle of the Void' cannot be geometrically dimensional in the common usage of the terminology.

Rather the principle of the Order substitutes for Space and the antiprinciple of Disorder/Chaos substitutes for the Nonspace.

So now you have reduced the cosmogenesis to the precept of how the space emerges from the nonspace. The key is in what (can) exist before the order principle. It is expansion/contraction and so say addition/subtraction.

The Order evolves from the possibility of the duality of the plus/minus (in core archetypes, later becoming charges, yin/yang wave particle and so on).

Then is there something more fundamental then the Expansion/Contraction 'Aeon' or Cherubimic Kingdom or Principality?

Yes there is: Identity/Antiidentity - defining the to be the antiID of the - and vice versa (again in core archetype).

So you have a preBigBang prespacertimematter cosmology resting on 1-2-3 as Identity-Expansion-Order.

[The actual cosmogenesis is a monadic archetype (o+o=8 say) bifurcating into the binary archetype dyad {0,1} in an algorithmic selfprogramming of sorts].

Next comes the 'Invention' of Time as a Counting-Parameter and physically the inverse time as FREQUENCY.

The story continues in technical detail, but can also become expressed in 'scriptural-mythological' metaphor.

Definition:

Forethought=Event A in Order as Before and Afterthought=Event B in Order as After Event A has occurred.

Event A is happening in the subplenum of the Void=Infinity and Event B becomes the MATERIALISATION (primarily via a physical cosmology based on the frequency parameter as inverse time) of the Event A.

Also note the highly significant passage in Genesis.2.5:
    "And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the Lord God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground."
    Can you see here the solution to the chicken-egg or DNA-RNA paradox - in the Rooster's Egg preceding the Hen's?

So what happened to the Adam in Genesis.1.27?

This Man (presumed to be Adam) is not the same Adam and they are simply the archetypes for Man and Woman BEFORE there was any physical creation.
    This is also the Pigeradamus in the gnostic literature, the Adam Kadmon of Kabbalah, the Purusha in the Vedas and the Vitruvian Man of western alchemy (Leonardo da Vinci).

This is the 'Lovechild' of 'The Invisible One' as the Forethought and of Barbelo as the Afterthought.

This is the Logos known as 'Christos' or the Word in John.1.1. AND it is also YOU as the afterthought expressing the forethought.

John Shadow

Next the the 'firmament' and the 'light' are defined in the below (especially #4), the 'firmament' being of course the 'divide' between the plenum of the physicalised emergent universe and the subplenum of the metaphysical (archetyped) universe.
    In a sense the REALITY of God becomes dualised in the UNREALITY of the material universe RELATIVE to the 'imaginary' Creator and corollarily, the Self-Reality of the physical universe inhabitant can only be ascertained in rendering the Creator as Unreal or Imaginary (of course defining the skeptic/atheist position rather validly). This 'idea' is more illuminated in the addendum: "First Imagine It - then Image It!"

This is like you inside a bubble looking at the inside of the bubble surface - the outside (surface) of this bubble being in a 3D sense unfathomable and unreal to you as an inside observer.
    The 'masterplan' then postulates an eventual 'piercing' of this doublesided manifold (inside outside) in the allowance of rendering the twosidedness onesided and doubled (Moebius Strip).
    This is then labeled as the 'Homecoming' of Gaia or the Second Coming of the Cosmic Christ in Manyness.

1. God's Power-Source
    God's Power-Source is a form of 'eternal energy', yet 'unitarily particularised' not definable in any spacetime except in its mathematical formalism.
    This mathematical logos so specifies what this concept of 'eternity' relative to its antistate of temporality implies. Those specifications then must also DEFINE the omniness of anything in relation to the God-concept.
    In its most simple terms; the 'eternal energy' becomes a 'physicalisable' energy residing not in spacetimematter, but in a subplenum.
    The subplenum is nontemporal, nonlocal and nonmaterial; but is defined in the mathematical principles and rules attaining to numerical systems, all based upon the binary code both algebraically and geometrically.
    The geometric form of the 'Closed' Zero-Loop becomes physicalised in the 'Open' One-Loop or the Superstring and which then leads definition of a binary numeracy rootextended into the decimal in the archetypical set:
    Binary-Monad BM: {0,1} → Decimal-Monad DM: {0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9}.

The subplenum so becomes a 2-dimensional Complex plane, with origin the Unity of the Binary-Monad BM, i.e. the eigenstate of either open-ended or closed superstring loops.
    It is this UNITY within the subplenum (as itself and as a prior definition for 'God'), which then allows the nonphysicalised nature of God to define itself without the existence of space, time and/or matter.
    This nonphysicality then utilizes the UNITY of ITSELF to extend its own self-definition by application of fundamental principles (see hierarchy of God in 9.).
    In particular, the 6th principle of inversion allows the algebraic concept of the ratio to assume limiting functionalities (say in convergent and divergent asymptotic series and number sequences). This then allows boundary- and initial conditions for a subsequent physical reality to become established in the 'complex manifold' of the subplenum.
    Division of the Unity=1 AS the Open-Geometric-Superstring by the Zero=0 AS the Closed-Geometric-Superstring so applies the Principle of Inversion WITHIN the Decimal-Monad hierarchy and DEFINES the quantum relativity between the subplenum and itself as a plenum comprised of the UNITY eigenstate.

The Unified Power-Source so is a God-Quantum which has UNLIMITED energy in the subplenum, because the 'Counting' of such subplenum units represents a 'Wholey Trinity' in being simultaneously Unity=FinityAfter=1 and Zero=FinityBefore=0 and Eternity=Infinity=∞

God's Power-Source represents an Infinite Reservoir of SourceSink Subplenum 'IMAGINATION-Energy'; defined in the UNITY-God-Quantum and in an 'IMAGE-Energy', which becomes manifested in finite partiality in selfcontained closed systems, such as a Planck-Black Body-Radiator defining the entropy-related thermodynamic expansion (and cooling) of a physically finitised universe.

2. God's Operating System (OS) and Processor
    God's OS is then the plenum of a physically imaged universe.
    The eternity of God becomes 'trapped' in the asymptotic definitions of the 'Laws of Nature', which are all based on the algorithmic nature of the string monadic sets, which, under utility of the hierarchical principalities, allow mathematical relationships and proportionalities to become defined in abstract terms of the complex unity of the subplenum, before becoming IMAGED in the physicality of the finite spacetimematter, termed the universe's cosmogony and cosmology.

3. God's Output-Input Function
    God's Input is naturally the UNIT of itself as the God-Quantum.
    Iow, the quantization of the physicalised universe becomes a holofractal multiplication or quanta count of God itself. The universe, being a 'count' of God-Units so differentiates itself as the plenum of 'Finity of Measurement' from the subplenum of 'Infinity of Nonmensuration'.
    Alternatively expressed, the metric spacetimes within a selfcontained thermodynamic system, subject to statistical integration of multidimensional and multifaceted energy eigenstates; become nonstochastic in the Unity energy selfstate of the subplenum.
    The plenum so becomes a mirror image in the subplenum; remaining however as a finitized subset of the infinite superset as that image.

God's primary Input so becomes a finitised and countable quantum energy integral definitive for the total energy content of the so termed Quantum Big Bang. The precise quantum count is a function of the inflaton-instanton, defining the 11-dimensional supermembrane boundary (itself a quantum count as a surface area integration) to encompass the thermodynamically expanding 'Planck-Nugget-Seed', which is one dimension lower to allow a hybrid toroidal overall topology for the multidimensional universe, originating from a protoversal seed.

God's secondary Input is however a function of the PROCESSING capabilities of the primary Input becoming Output and subsequent Inputs multiply the protoversal seed as phaseshifted multiverses as a function of the Output potentials of the protoversed multiverses.

The purpose for the creation from the creator is simply the SIMULTANEOUS Self-Experience of God in the distinctions of the subplenum of oneness and the plenum of spacetime separations.
    To EXPERIENCE ITSELF, God must bifurcate (and then holographically multifractalize) its own Unity.
    The function of the Input is to experience 'on God's behalf' in the 'Kingdom of the Separation', namely the physical universe; and then to IMAGE in IMAGINATION and LOGISTICAL MODELS and FORMALISMS and otherwise 'as a processed Output' becoming the 'reflected' Input; reemitted from the plenum of the spacetimematter into the suplenum of the 'singularity'.

The PROCESSORS from and for God so become the God-Quantums in agglomeration, defining the 'Consciousness' of godlike spacetimematter containers.
    God's Consciousness then becomes a particular energy-resonance eigenstate, defined in frequency and related derivatives (see 10.) and specifically in the concept of a 3-dimensional volumar being acted upon by a form of angular acceleration, the latter being by definition independent on the radial displacement of linear metrics and the separation of idealised coordinate 'points'.
    The minimised 'consciousness-units' in God's cosmology are neutrons, evolving into hydrogen atoms, followed by molecules and macro-inertia conglomerations including chemical compounds, asteroids, moons, planets, stars and galaxies; viruses, bacteria, algae, fungi, mosquitoes, fish, salamanders, lizards, dinosaurs, birds, smilodons, australopithecines, orang-utans, bonobos, dogs and cats, Stanleys and Samanthas; Sirians, interdimensional extraterrestrials like methaned Venusians and groupgalactic Magellaneans to the SUMTOTAL of the universe's consciousness as the EVOLVING Superconsciousness of God itself.

And so, should you watch an ant crawling in your garden or should you engage in watching some birds of divers variety; you are OBSERVING God-consciousness in self-evolvement.
    The Gonsciousness of God within the universe is not only separated from its subplenum unity as the certainty of the unitary probability count; but is also separated in the plenum as plenar subconsciouness carriers in a kaleidoscope of multiplicity and individuation.
    But ALL is God, attempting WITHIN to remember what IT is and using its 'scattered' Imagination what it could be and could become.

God's 'Masterplan' so is to multiply 'itself' without end in a 'Family of God'.
    Yet, as long as the 'Family of Man' continues to refuse to 'Remember itself' in its 'Function of the Output' and continues to 'not-reflect' its god-given Input-Life back to its source; as long will the UNITIZED God-Source remain in exile relative to itself.

For the IMAGE-Function of God between the plenum and the subplenum and the holographic principle of the Decimal-Monad hierarchy demands a 'Mirror of Mirrors' within the plenum of the cosmological spacetimes.
    Just as the One God reflects itself as the One Universe; so must there be A DAM (a sire and a dam) as a 'Universal Archetype' within the plenum to allow 'God's Story' to proceed.

The Image or mastertemplate for the One Universe so becomes 'Cosmic Man Vitruvius' of the hermetic alchemist Leonardo da Vinci or 'Purusha' of the Baghavad Gita or 'Adam Kadmon' of Kabbalah or the particular individuation Malletzky on PA forum discussion forum.
    Then as a miniature universe; anything whatsoever and all godlike conciousness carriers within the plenum who Malletzky encounters in whatever manner of dreams, imaginations, physical observations, experimentations and interactions; will be enabled to USE Malletzky's spacetimed mirror potential to REFLECT themselves in that for the purpose to by and through Malletzky's mirror-portal to contact the Unity-Quantum-God in the subplenum.

4. God's Beginning
    "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
    John.1.1-KJV
    The definition for God as Energy so is preceded by something doing the 'defining', namely the Word=Logos=Definition. The undefined, say chaotic or unstructured subplenum energy so emerges in a defined state through the action of the Logos as the 'Logic of God' and being WITH God, becomes God.

The 'Beginning of God', before there is any physicalised energy (manifested in the quantum big bang through the inflaton-instanton), so engages 'God's Self-Awakening', i.e. it's own 'becoming conscious of itself'.
    Once self-aware however, the physical cosmology can eventuate in God's bifurcation into 'Spiritual' Creator and 'Antispiritual' Creation and as Mirror-Functions of each other.
    The subplenum 'pre-energy' so defines the 'Spirit' in terms of the nonseparated or superheterotic supermembrane prior to the modular duality between the heterosis becomes established.
    The 26-dimensional bosonic superstring of the subplenum so defines a circularly mathematical complex continuum from which the vibratory sourcestring Eps decouples from its winded antistate of the winding sinkstring Ess in the plenum to recombine in the 11-dimensional supermembrane EpsEss. Technically, the heterosis engages the conifoldment of 16-dimensional anticlockwise vibration patterns onto 10-dimensional clockwise frequency eigenstates to define 10-dimensional hybrid superstrings.

5. God's End
    God's End is God's Beginning as the alphaomega and the recircularisation of the supermembrane loops.
    In terms of the subplenum, this defines the circularity of time in the nonexistence of a temporal flow of time with particular pasts, presents and futures. Only a Now-Moment and as the 'uncut' string-loop exists as the 0-binary eigenstate.
    Yet, the plenum demands the concept of a 'flow of time' in a coupling to the entropy definitions of the algorithmic definitions underpinning the 'Laws of Nature'.
    So the Quantum Big Bang eventuated following a 'string-epoch' and bounded in the inflaton-instanton of timeinstantenuity.
    Technically, timeinstantenuity becomes the sinksource frequency fss=1/fps in modular duality becoming the inverse squareroot of the maximum entropy selfstate counter {as [df/dt]max=fps2 =E*/h=e*h see 10.} and as the 'Consciousness-Resonance' Eigenstate as the upper bound for the godlike consciousness carriers.
    However, as the protoverse is defined in the inflaton preceding the materialising spacetimes in:
    {VdeBroglie=RHubble.fps=c.fps/Ho=cfpsdt/dn}, and since the linearised cosmoevolution of the inertial 10-dimensional protoverse must remain asymptotic as a function of cycletime n=Hot; the End of this cosmology must be defined before its Beginning from parameters defining the eternity of the subplenum.
    The End of God so becomes a Cyclicity embedded into the formalisms for the asymptotic cosmology, defining the cosmogony ontologically.
    Technically (and in Black Hole physics described elsewhere) then; the overall cosmic consciousness evolution is expected to have progressed enough every 4 trillion years or so, to trigger a 'renewed' 'consciousness explosion' of the 'eternal God' to RECHARGE the seedling protoverse in a renewal of the nuclear (read dineutron/ylemic) fuel for steller regeneration.
    Every 4000 billion years or so, a new Quantum Big Bang eventuates, seeded however upon the primordial seed of the initialising inflaton-instanton from the subplenum.

6. God's Location in Within-Without Bilocality
    The subplenum God is without spacetimematter and so is defined as omnipresent, omnitimed, omniscientific and omnipotent by the Logos.
    The Unitary God-Quantum forms the 'Bridge' for the subplenum God to experience its own separation as an integral of the God-Quantum in the spacetimed plenum.
    God remains eternally unified however; as the microquantum of the sourcesink string eigenstate (which defines the 'Bridge') is in 'eternal' selfcoupling to its sinksource string-antieigenstate, the latter defining the macroquantum.
    Technically, the vibratory stringscale is of the wormhole order of 10-22/2π (cosmic meters m*); whilst its reciprocal gives the modular duality in the halo-galactic scale of 2πx1022 m* or about 7 million lightyears.

7. God's Laws of Nature
    There are two primary algorithms, which generate the fundamental constants of nature in cosmic units (*). The cosmic unitary system comes into effect by any cosmic civilisation measuring just two fundamental ratios in the proportionality constants between Energy and Mass as E/M=c2 and between Energy and Frequency as E/F=h.
    As the energy unit (Joule*) contains the kg-m-s mensuration, any experimental determination of Planck's Constant 'h' and Einstein's Constant 'c2', will suffice to calibrate the mass-displacement-time measurement standards for the first of the 'Natural Laws'.
    This can be written as:
    Energy E=hf=mc2
    E=hf iff m=0; (requiring c=fλ as universal lightspeed finestructure)
    E=mc2 iff f=fss (as the Eigenfrequency of mass)
    The first algorithm generates the following configurations under utility of the fundamental principles of the hierarchy (see 9.) and in the order:

{C1=N1=4; C2=N2=6; C3=N3=7; C4=I1=1/[6x1015]; C5=D12 =9x1016; C6=N4=11; C7=I2=1/[15x1032]; C8=D22=14x1524; C9=I3=1/[15x1618]; C10=26x6561}.
    From this set; the numerical parameters to manifest a physically finetuned cosmology derive with an integer-based lightspeed constant c=3x108 (m/s)*=D1 coupled to a similarly integerized action constant h=1/[15x1032] (Js)*=I2.

The second algorithm is of the syntax form for a linearised subplenum superstring:
    "Add the End to the Beginning and Begin the Head with the Tail!"

8. God's Subjectivity-Objectivity in regards to the Universal Laws of Nature
    God is both Object and Subject relative to Reality.
    Within the plenum, the God-idea becomes a subjective 'picture' as a 'negative' for the objective physical reality as a 'positive' observable and measurable entity.
    Without the plenum and so within the subplenum, God is the objective 'spiritual' reality; this SPIRIT becoming rigorously definable as the quantum energy eigenstate for the minimised possible measurement within the plenum (and so as the Planck-Singularity of string-looped quantum physics).
    The subjectivity within the plenum so manifests in the multiplicity of the physicalised units 'bridging' the abyss into the subplenum of the 'spiritual reality'.
    This 'spiritual reality' so becomes an inertia independent form of electromagnetic monopolar radiation; activating under the acceleration of the God-quanta, namely the angular awareness function of the timedifferential of frequency (df/dt=Consciousness/UnitVolume and fmax2=e*/V*=2Rec2/(2π2r*3)=8πRec5mcompton3/h3 and so defining the quantum Compton-Mass configuration for the God-Resonance energy eigenstate measurable under the appropriate initial- and boundary conditions in mcompton=2.505...x10-23 kg* or about 2.25 microjoules or about 14.03 TeraElectronvolts (TeV).

The design-maximum (presently unattainable) energy of the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at Geneva, Switzerland so would, if fully operational at maximum capacity, 'tap' the 'Envelope of God's Selfstate Energy'.
    This energy level behaves PHYSICALLY like the event horizon of a Kerr-Ringed Black Hole.
    But here it is the quantum eigenstate for the minimum inertia manifestation which surrounds the wormhole of the God-SourceSink energy quantum (see 10.) at 1/e*=0.002 Joules* or about 12,450 TeV as the UNITARY GOD bridging the plenum with the subplenum.

At 12,450 TeV; the experimental observer would so witness God as the physical reality IT represents.

To reduce the Beginning of the Universe to an asymptotic recession cannot solve the 'Origin of God' question; because this infinite reduction CANNOT escape the plenum.
    The Nullstate of the plenum so becomes the idea of the physical energy singularity as the limit for this reductionism.
    The other way around is however completely feasible and the actuality for the cosmic expansion scenarios.
    Once you have 'a beginning' in the spacetimematter quanta, then a simple multiplication and summation of such spacetimematter- or God-string-quanta can become asymptotic in an Infinite Approach to UNITY or Oneness.
    This then is the statistical probability count, which must always be 1 in total integration.
    So having the beginning, the cosmological evolution for the universe can be ever better approximated and modelled via improving measurement apparatus and theoretical calculations.
    The trouble is the singularity of infinite physical quantifications.
    But because God must be a Quantum-God to be WITHIN the spacetimematter plenum; it becomes easy to postulate this Quantum-God to be precisely the minimum physical energy configuration eigenstate for the physical universe and as the boundary condition, the initial- and end condition and as the LIMIT for all measurements using spacetimematter- or plenum parameters.

Then it is also easy to take the next logical step and postulate that the Quantum-God of the plenum is also the Quantum-God of the subplenum with the caveat, that spacetimematter parameters do not exist in the subplenum and so the Quantum-God must remain physically unreal or imaginary.
    They become REALISED however in the understanding that the subplenum is the VOID and the VOID is simultaneously Nothing AND Everything.
    This Nothing and Everything then MANIFESTS in the plenum as the minimum- and maximum energy eigenstates (technically defined in superbrane parameters of the modular duality, which brings the theories together in a grand unification of all things able to exist - including all of the imaginary things).
    The minimum selfstate of the Quantum-God is a LIMIT of time measurement and just like a smallest possible circle unwinding itself to define the lightpath for the circle's perimeter transversion.
    The maximum selfstate is a little different, as it must encompass the antistate of the minimum configuration as well as the potential expansion of the plenum under the auspices of the subplenum providing Information-Energy as Data, which can then become physicalised thermodynamic-entropic energy in the plenum.
    This is the Infinite Approach being allowed and the Infinite recession being disallowed in the 'Laws of Nature' defining the Quantum-God.

9.God's Hierarchy
    Summararily then, the Origin of God is God itself, becoming multiplexed from its monoplexed monadic singularity selfstate.

The details engage algorithmic encodings, built on 10 universal principles, 7 of which have antistates, whilst 3 have not. The principles and algorithms generate the fundamental constants, used in proportionalities and ratios for the universe of spacetimematter to be born and to become descriptive in mathematical equations.
    The 10 principalities (which are archetyped as cherubimic and demonic kingdoms in the older languages of the ancient scrolls) are:

1. Identity-AntiIdentity
    2. Expansion-Contraction
    3. Order-Disorder=Entropy=Chaos
    4. Symmetry-Antisymmetry=Disparity=Distortion
    5. Infinity=Divergence-Limit=Convergence
    6. Inversion=Reciprocity-Constancy=Invariance
    7. Reflection-Absorption (6&7 define Hebrews.6.18)
    8. Relativity (No AntiPrinciple---Revelation17.11)
    9. Quantization=Holofractalisation (No AntiPrinciple)
    10.New Identity, using 1-9 to transform the Old Dual-Identity

10. God's Definition in omniscientific terms of quantum-relativistic supermembranes
    Quantum Relativity links the metrics of Einsteinian Relativity to their original metaphysical cosmogenesis. Theistic- and Spiritual definitions become a consequence of magnetocharged superbranes as wormhole singularities 'before' spacetime creation as progenitors for inertia.
    LOVE is a VIBRATORY RESONANCE described in a GAUGE SOURCESINK-PHOTON in its supersymmetric selfcoupling under modular duality and which can be defined in its own resonance eigenstate as:

E*=kT*=hf*=hc/λ*=m*c²=1/e* for Unity E*e*=1 and its coupling parameters.

Energy*=Heterotic Supermembrane HE(8x8)=EpsEss
    E*=√{2πGome2/4αhce2}=[me/mP]/2e√α=1/e*=1/2Rec2
    GODDOG=DOGGOD=Supersymmetry in alphanumeric abstract complexity

AA
    I Am One in Many and I Am Many in One!

Addendum: First Imagine It - then Image It!

This supplement is a continuing message for all imaged humanoids (and who have ears psychosomatically evolved enough to hear) finding themselves in embodiment in the warptime period from December 8th, 2004 and April 1st, 2012.
    This data transmission is posted on divers websites as a communication between Lan Johnson and John Shadow.

The Physical Universe is an Emergent Multiverse from the Omniverse of the Mathimatia

Mathimatia=IAmThatIAm=YaHWHeY as a Superymmetric Pentagrammaton palindrome (and not a 'skewed' Tetragrammaton of YaHWHe) as a 11D-Complex Plane of OmniMathematics

At the end of a particular psychosomatic evolution of the humanoid planet called Earth; it will be understood; that the only thing that ever really mattered was the STORY one could tell about one's own life; not as a personality; but as a a Processor of Data.
    This data is sent by oneself to double oneself from two mirrored locations; the first without spacetime physicality (this is called the Kingdom of the Omniverse or Heaven) and the other within it (being called the Kingdom of the Protoverse in singularity seedling archetype and Multiverse in plurality).
    This separation constitutes an insurmountable divide in say Boundaries, Holes, Voids and Being and Not Being - UNTIL the remembrance WITHIN spacetimematter can REMEMBER itself NOT in spacetimematter.
    Then a folding of inside-out of the entire universe with spacetimematter will become possible in the METAPHYSICAL REALITY of the MATHEMATICAL REALITY of something like a Klein Bottle Topology.

One's purpose of life is so to discover one's own Story and tell this Story to Oneself as a Function of Memory!

The ant running around in the garden is IMAGED in spacetimematter (the Kingdom within) from an OBJECT in nonspacetimematter (the Kingdom without).
    So INSIDE, the ant becomes an object relative to the image OUTSIDE and vice versa.
    But OUTSIDE no spacetimematter exists and so the ant finds itself IN EXILE relative to itself.

The objectivity of the ant in the kingdom of the omniverse (or heaven) is METAPHYSICAL and exists as a form of ENERGY of the VOID.
    But this allows any many ants as can be provided for in the inner world to exist; ALL of them as images of the ONE GodAnt in the outer world.
    Then the frog who eats the ant for sustenance and the humanoid who squashes the ant accidentally or purposefully are also like wise imaged and mirrored between the two worlds.

The ONE GodFrog in the outer so partakes in whatever psychosomatic evolution occurs not just as a member of the FrogWorld (or species), but also in all its environmental interactions, such as eating other godforms or being eaten by them.
    And there are many godforms; from the hydrogen atom to the crystals, the polio virus, bacteria, mosquitoes, fleas, snails, ants, worms, sparrows, monkeys, bonobos orang-utans, elephants, dogs and cats, whales and humanoids.

All individual members of some godform; upon for whatever reason; leaving their embodiments so SHARE their individuated experiences (of being born, eating, copulating, having a good time, having a bad time, getting old and wrinkly, thinking, experiencing sensual pleasurements and dying) with their ONENESS godform on the nonspacetimematter side of the 'Great Divide' or the 'Abyss of the Bottomless Pit'.

The Mathimatia is the GodGod encompassing all of the godforms however.
    The Mathimatia is also the archetype for the ultimate selfishness; it wants more and more of ITSELF as a kaleidoscope of godforms to multiply and diverse in individualities.
    And the Mathimatia is in EXILE; because to create the 'GreatAbyss' between the Inner Object and the Outer Object; it had to render one of the Objects UNREAL relative to the other.
    That was the only way; the spacetimematter universe could become IMAGED in the nonspacetimematter universe.
    The details of the construction are found elsewhere in this cyberworld (the QR website of omniscientific data) within a cyberworld.

And so to ESCAPE its necessary exile of self-separation; the Mathimatia distributed its own intelligence as IMAGE of itself as OBJECT into the Kingdom of the potential Multiverses within.
    And so the ant in the garden has Mathimatia intelligence; as has the frog and the humanoid and the crystal and so on and AS a collection consciousness units (quantum relativistically defined) minimised in the atomic building block for the spacetimematter support structures called bodyforms.

Some of the intelligence of the Mathimatia serves in the capacity for the STORING of Energy in the form of MEMORY.
    Any lifeform in embodiment is biovital and biochemically dynamic in either organic or inorganic constitution and orientation; but differs in the degree of the REFLECTION POTENTIAL to end the exole of the Mathimatia as the SourceSink EnergyReservoir for all of creation.

The GodGod decided to create a Mirror of Mirrors in the humanoid template.
    The humanoid bodyform would become enabled to directly 'tap' into the ubiquitous SOURCEINTELLIGENCE, provided such (nil, one, two, three,...all and sundry) humanoid would succeed to REFLECT its entire environment WITHIN itself and AS a MIRROR of the MIRRORS.

This required a special 'homeplanetary environment' - TerraEarth- for the humanoid species.
    This 'special planet' would become an archetypical planetary environment, where ALL other lifeforms and godforms of the Protoverse would become IMAGED themselves.

The ant in the garden so would become an IMAGE of an extraterrestrial godform, serving as a CAPACITATIVE STORAGE vessel for the MEMORY EXPERIENCE for the GodAnt as a subworld for the GodGod in the Omniverse.

Then after an infinite linear psychosomatic evolution and provided the 'Great Abyss' would somehow have been 'conquered'; the GodAnt without would have succeeded to MIRROR its supremacy in sourcesink intelligence and Godhood as subset of the Mathimatia to the AntWorld in the garden.

The garden ant would then know itself as an EXTRATERRESTRIAL INTELLIGENCE and have access to inter- and extragalactic technology as a Cosmic Sentience and communicating and utilising exchange mechanisms befitting supergalactic intercourses.
    This would only be possible however; if the ant in the garden would find itself in an ENVIRONMENT of EXTREMS.
    The survival mechanics of the humanoid planet as an archetype could not 'graduate' the ant in the garden to 'discover' its SOURCEINTELLIGENCE; unless this humanoid planet would itself be subject to both minimum and maximum resonance conditions of the quantum relativistic definitions of the sourcesink energy of the Mathimatia itself.

And so the humanoids were DESIGNED by the GodGod to become the STEWARDS of all the lifeforms on TerraEarth.
    The humanoids did not realise, that their stewardship of 'Mother Earth' or 'Mother Gaia' also represented the stewardship of 'Mother Akashia' and so the entire archetyped 'Universal Mother' from the beginning of the cosmogony AS THE NEVERENDING STORY of the GodGod - telling the story to HIMHERSELF as the distributed sourceintelligence within the Protoverse, destined to become a Multiverse of Worlds within within worlds within the encompassing Omniverse of the Mathimatia.

So when the terrestrial frog swallows the ant; an alien frog-intelligence devours another alien ant-sentience and the bodily interaction of absorbing food for substenance serves as a SUBSTITUTE for the 'spiritual nourishment' which is missing due to the 'Bottomless Pit' of the Separation between the objectified images in selfrelative abandonment.
    But in absorbing the ant, the frog consciousness (as sourceawareness) gains the ant consciousness relative to the UNIFIED ONE GodAnt and GodFrog in the Omniverse (as the other side of the spacetimematter Mirror) and so the INDIVIDUATED psychosomatic evolution of the GodFrog and the GodAnt Blend in a CO-EVOLUTION.

Once the exile of the embodied godforms has ended; this kind of consciousness synthesis can become replaced by a BLENDING of a HYBRID 'Lightbody' form.
    Then the 'nourishment' for the particularised bodyforms can be attained from the infinite energy reservoir from Omnispacetimematter; as the exile has ended and the twosided discontinuous mirror has become onsided and continuous.

John Shadow

"One's purpose of life is so to discover one's own Story and tell this Story to Oneself as a Function of Memory!"

Would this be like one's "Dharma" then in Eastern Hindu thought? Finding your place, your purpose, your reason for being, your mission, or maybe just your own story....

Lan

In terms of the human personality identification, yes. In terms of the encompassing logos, no.

The nirvanistic buddhism has discovered this encompassing logos (the New Age Christconsciousness say) in its individuality-denying foundation.
    But it has missed the 'greater story' in the 'Story of God' aka the 'Story of the SourceEnergy' as the envelope of all stories, which can, has and will be told or can be written.

Every INDIVIDUATION, say Lan Johnson or Billy the president or Catherine the Zsarin or Jimmy the chimney-sweeper or Scarlet, the harlot from the 'Venus Room'; IS a UNIQUE aspect of 'God's encompassing PERSONALITY'.
    Lan Johnson as a 'human personality' becomes a subset or SUBPLOT or CHAPTER of the 'superhuman personality' called 'All That Is' or similar in whatever setting of the 'cosmic moviemaking' or the 'universal story-telling'.
    So EVERY sentience, terrestrial or extraterrestrial; organic or inorganic; atomic or molecular; interdimensional or extradimensional - REPRESENTS a Intelligence-Collective, say definable in consciousness units as a holographic part of the superdimensional encompassment.
    Superdimensionality here simply refers to the maximum boundary necessary to encompass the dimensional subsets.
    So in Quantum Relativity, the superdimension is the 12th; working in a volumar-nesting with the 9th dimension (of as conifolded 2-dimensional Klein-Bottle). This then allows your familiar 3D space to become MULTIDIMENSIONAL in 3=12-9 'rootdimensions' or 'coredimensions'.
    Technically, it becomes the reason why superstring theory requires 11 dimensions.
    The surface topology of a simple 2-dimensional plane must become 'base-extended' in 2+9=11, to allow the 'higher dimensions' to manifest in physical spacetimematter reality.

The buddhistic worldview so understands the necessity to NEGATE the 'human personality' to 'enter nirvana' as the 'realm of the encompassing unity'; BUT buddhism fails to perceive that the 'nirvanistic unified personality' exists as a SUMMATION of ALL possible and manifested individuations; from the single consciousness unit (as the hydrogen atom as a spacetime separated neutron of dualised polarity say) to ANY integration of such consciousness units, say a 'complexified' human personality with individuation.

In their 'search for perfection', the nirvanist identifies his 'human individuation' with some evolving and henceforth 'imperfect' representation of its 'perfect superhuma ideal' and DENIES the entire PURPOSE for the evolutionary pathways.
    The nirvanist fails to understand, that the IMPERFECTION of say the human personality is NECESSITY for the 'superhuman encompassment' to EXPERIENCE ITSELF in a dynamic interaction with ITSELF, namely as the selfrelative objectification of the images between the two separated realms (say the Kingdom of Heavenly MindWaveform and the Kingdom of Earthly BodyParticleform).

The evolution of the imperfect human individuation in terms of UNIQUENESS, so becomes 'upper bounded' by the attainment of 'Enlightenment' as a particular consciousness-selfenergy state, which can be rigorously and omni-scientifically defined in the concept of source-resonance in vibrational attunement (this is part of electromagnetic coupling between electric-capacitative and magnetic-inductive parts in the DNA-programming manifesting in the biochemistry of biovital bodyforms in animalia and plants, fungi and bacteria).
    Therefore one finds 'faulty' DNA programming errors in the materialisation of 'perfect' DNA programs; say in people being born with disfunctional genetic expressions, such as deformity, blindness and circulatory diseases (neuronal and bloodrelated).
    The 'leper' (or the human getting old and sick) down at the river expresses 'programming errors' in the translation of the 'perfect template higherD-DNA'. When the 'leper' leaves embodiment however, the 'perfect base-DNA' superimposes electromagnetically in selfdual monopolic stringtemplate circuitry and 'corrects' those programming errors.

Summararily then; GodGod aka the 'Creative Source' EXPERIENCES itself as the IMPERFECTION of CREATION asymptotically approaching UNITY and PERFECTION in infinite linear temporality.
    This is the PURPOSE of psychosomatic (mental waveforms and physical bodyforms) EVOLUTION.

It is the humanoid template, which is (as given in ancient scriptures) the MIRROR of MIRRORS and so is PURPOSED to attain Consciousness-Resonance with the Source and for the REASON to MIRROR all of the extraterrestrial creation back to the source as a 'Perfect Image' of the GodGod.

Whitney Elizabeth Houston (August 9, 1963 – February 11, 2012)

Last edited by shiloh on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:34 pm

Hi Mall ------ I'd like to add my two cents if I may. I was confronted with the possibility that I'd taken on reptilian form in another life also recently during a few of my meditations. It spooked me at the time as well but, like you, I had to work it through and I'm sure it helped me to come to a broader perception of 'who we are'. I'd like to briefly share with you how it played out and the mindset I now have as a result.

During these meditations, I would 'see' various things in and on my body with my mind's eye. Quite a few times I found that my head would become that of a reptilian (as well as a few others non-earthly beings), which I didn't want to accept as possible. Other things were going on during the same period though and things I'd read/learned earlier helped me come to terms with it all in a way that has served me, which is why I'd like to share them with you. Maybe they'll help you and anyone else who may experience similar things.

It was also during this period that I was communing with the gentleman from Alderbaran that I mentioned in the Love thread to share his perceptions of what Love is. (Link:http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t3924p15-love#65492 ) He also told me what he believes my Soul name is, which ends with Zar or Sar. Not long after I watched a video that Brook posted in which a gentleman by the name of Simon Parkes tells of his experiences with the Mantid beings, among other things. Great interviews. (Link to part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzQTqGOlcWc ). During one of those videos a Mantid told him that any being that comes under the jurisdiction of the Reptilians has a name ending with Zar/Sar. Freak out time for me as you can imagine lol.

But here's some of the things I correlated together to bring me peace with the inferences of all of this.

* I agree that we have many mansions of experience as a Soul ie in other lifetimes and realities, and believe they are all to expand our awareness and learn about the many expressions of God's Creation that we, as Souls, are part of. So I see it as natural that we could have experienced other lives in 'alien' forms also if we are to achieve universal awareness and know them as brothers and sisters in different forms.

* I'd also believe that there are many levels of awareness in any race and that we should not assume they are all the same if we see the negative expression of some of them, those on view often being the most aggressive due to fear-based control issues they still have, as with our race. It irks me that, it appears, that the ETs may judge all humans through the humans in the military and government that they meet. We know we are not like that and other Reptilians may not be either.

* On that note, I've also read that there are more highly advanced Reptilian beings incarnating on Earth at this time to help with the situation here with their race to negate their own karma. (*Added 13/2/12 - By stating this, I'm not inferring that I may be one of those advanced Reptilians just because I may have manifested in that form at one time and am here now. It's just to state that all beings can evolve into compassion, regardless of the form they may be in in this Universe.)

* As I inferred to Oxy on the 'Reptilian Queen' thread when he asked if we'd ever considered that we might be, or have been one, I don't think we can hold shame in our Souls for something we may have done or been in past lives if we are not that today. Many of us as children committed ignorant and even cruel acts in this life/reality also but know we are not that today and that it would seem harsh to be punished for now that we've learned better and would never do such things.

* The 'Reptilian Queen' thread also references the 'Ages of Uras' website that tells the story of Anton Parks who apparently experiences flashes of the memory of being a Reptilian responsible for the genetic manipulation of our Race, the space wars back then, their part in ancient Egyptian culture and much more. A great read. Link: http://www.zeitlin.net/EndEnchantment/Secrets.html

* Ultimately I believe the greatest test for our Souls is to overcome the conditioning that our races impose on us from birth in any reality, particularly those that relate to fear and thus hate and control of others, all of which can feed the ego when we do. Another problem. But imagine what a huge test it would be for our consciousness to be born into a Reptilian race and have to overcome that conditioning! But we may have chosen to do it once and may even in the future. I think Brook and - name - could possibly relate to being in such a position in the past. But what a fine accomplishment it would be to meet that test and rise above their demands. I would think that if we manage to rise above the conditioning imposed on us by any racial culture, our Soul would advance in wisdom. Which I think is the point and reason for taking on the challenges.

* As always, I think it's important to assess any being by its intent rather than it's form. What we are not used to seeing can seem alien when it need not be. Beautiful creatures can be quite malicious too.

So that all relates to the possibility that you may have indeed been a Reptilian in a past experience, which may be the reason for your son's dreams. I also think it could be as Beren said in his post, that it may have been an overlay of the beings your son may have been being attacked by. I know this could also be the cause of me seeing myself as having a reptilian form in my meditations too. Either way, it's no longer an issue and you both resolved what was presented back then.

One other thought has occurred to me about you and your son's experiences as well. I remember that I had repetitive dreams around that age, although I was constantly being stalked by wolves in deep crevasses in the Earth. I used to wake in deep fear also. It was horrible. But why wolves for me and reptilians for your son? I didn't know about reptilian beings or dragons back then, so maybe my unconscious used wolves to confront me and symbolise what I fear instead. Did your son know reptilians or dragons exist at the time of the dreams? So many kids do these days due to the media. Sleepwalking while experiencing strong emotional energy is common in kids. My daughter used to do it too. But she didn't have the conscious and unconscious energies both present at the time like your son did when I spoke to her.

I'd like to say though that when I went to my parents about those horrible dreams I had, they were just dismissed as "Only a dream" and I had to work through the fear alone, which wasn't easy. I thus loved reading how supportive of your son you were and how you worked to help him understand and protect him. Bless you for that Mall. I would've loved to have had such support at the time.

One final thing I'd like to add is that, if I have taken on reptilian form in the past, it would explain why I've never felt any fear when I've run into some while meditating, despite their silly bluster lol. And that can only be a blessing. The red one I met and referred to in another post was claiming that the dragon friend I have in another reality belongs to him/them. My dear dragon friend was very afraid of him and says that the reptilians are the reason they don't come out into the open any more. My response to the Red was that the dragon belongs to himself, as well all do, and blocked him out with ease.

I hope my ramblings may have helped in some way Mall.

I love you

Last edited by Sanicle on Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarification of a statement at red asterisk)
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:32 pm

shiloh wrote:
    For the Human Gardenkeepers!

[size=14]The Parable of Hans Schatten

There once lived a gardener in a place not known in part but in all. The gardener so could not plant anything somewhere in particular, but could only plant where he himself was as being nowhere and everywhere.

The gardener wished to plant an apple-seed he had found to be part of himself in the place he was and so the gardener thought of himself as not being nowhere anymore, but to be right in the place of the apple seed.

So the apple seed became real and occupied a real space, but caused the gardener to disappear from that real space into an unreal space. The gardener so became the unreal image in unreal space of the real image of the apple seed in the real space.

And so the apple seed was born as real space to occupy, but being surrounded by an unreal space and there where the gardener still followed his dream to see the apple seed grow and blossom into a full apple tree after he had planted it.

For the dream of the gardener was to grow the apple seed into a full apple tree and after reaching maturity, the apple tree would blossom and yield its fruit of apples which carried their own apple seeds within.
    Because this was the plan of the gardener as the unreal image of the real image. Should the single apple seed become two apple seeds, then any two apple seeds could image each other and the real images in the real space, would enable the gardener to use the real image of one of the apple seeds to mirror himself in the realness of one of the apple seeds in the gardener's unreality becoming real in the reality.

Then the single seed of the gardener could multiply and the single apple tree could become a forest of apple trees and so on ad infinitum.

But there would always have to be the first single apple seed which the gardener had become in real space as the image of himself in the unreal space. There could not have been two seeds of the one gardener, because two seeds would have meant that the gardener divided itself into two and that was not the plan of the planter.

This initial apple seed would always remain to be the Seed of all Seeds around which the other seeds and apple trees and apple forests could grow, multiply and reproduce.

Then the gardener would find himself in the real space too and leave his exile in the unreal space. The gardener would become reborn as the image of the image and all other apple seeds would similarly become gardeners themselves, as this was the nature of all things and the beginning of it all.

Hans Schatten; for my apple seeded daughter in the unreal space to become real.

Hans Schatten is the German translation for John Shadow

Thank You shiloh Thubs Up

Flowers

Love for You
    mudra
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:11 am

Dear friends and souls mates, I am so grateful for all your kind words, your empathy and your precious positive energy you sent my way in the last days with your posts here. I was just having some "very earthly" issues to deal with in the last few days Wink so I didn't get the chance to reply so far, altough I'm constantly present.

Your views and your experiences are very precious, not only for me. Altough this whole issue's been over now for few years, it was my intention exactly to have my son's experience (and my own within his) presented here in order for many other concerned to see that they might not be alone with such or similar issues.

After all your wonderful words, I'm glad I decided to share, as I feel that it was helpful for many other too.

In the past few months, especially last weeks, I realy did set an intention to have this issue cleared once for all, and the fact that we're constantly learning and experiencing wondrous things, just helped me to understand the "the behind".

Therefore, I will quote some parts of Sanicle's great post on this thread, which also helped me enormously to grasp the one or the other "missing link".

* I agree that we have many mansions of experience as a Soul ie in other lifetimes and realities, and believe they are all to expand our awareness and learn about the many expressions of God's Creation that we, as Souls, are part of. So I see it as natural that we could have experienced other lives in 'alien' forms also if we are to achieve universal awareness and know them as brothers and sisters in different forms.

* I'd also believe that there are many levels of awareness in any race and that we should not assume they are all the same if we see the negative expression of some of them, those on view often being the most aggressive due to fear-based control issues they still have, as with our race. It irks me that, it appears, that the ETs may judge all humans through the humans in the military and government that they meet. We know we are not like that and other Reptilians may not be either.

* On that note, I've also read that there are more highly advanced Reptilian beings incarnating on Earth at this time to help with the situation here with their race to negate their own karma. (*Added 13/2/12 - By stating this, I'm not inferring that I may be one of those advanced Reptilians just because I may have manifested in that form at one time and am here now. It's just to state that all beings can evolve into compassion, regardless of the form they may be in in this Universe.)

I will try to present my ‘theory’ comprehensible enough for you, but I could be missing the one or the other word due to my limited English...

In my own strong perception, there exist no past and no future as we tend to imagine due to the pre set time/space boundaries while here on this planet. There are not past lives, no other possible timelines. More then ever, I would rather speak of infinite possibilities the creation itself offers us in order to experience the vast and infinite forms of existences as well as all associated kinds of experiences within these.

I would rather speak not in terms of being able to experience other life forms in our past lives or incarnations, but in terms of being able to experience other live forms simultaneously. In our essence, and as Carol correctly presented in another thread, it is more our internal essence and our DNA which allows us exactly this...to be elsewhere...anywhere...anytime...at all time, simultaneously. This is what makes us so ‘special’, altough we’re not special at all, as you should imagine that all other life forms are actually US again, but experiencing different experiences as per that wonderful divine plan and order and remember...all of that simultaneously.

With that at the back of one’s mind, I could easily explain the interactions between the reptilian/dragon/grey... life forms with our own and present human life form. It only requires a small, tiny small wormhole (which WE are even able to produce on our own, without any technology as required in some other life forms) and there we are in ‘another timeline’, in ‘another life form’, in another universe...or even better...we could even ‘meet’ our own selves ‘there’!

So you see, I could realy tell that my son did produce that wormhole on his own and was able to be consciously present in at least two of these infinite ‘realities’. Most of us humans are not able to do this and even if, than only under some, for us at the moment still unknown, circumstances. The only ‘problem’ my son experienced could be that his human mind might have been confused and therefore his fear.

As I said earlier, this is an issue which I actually laid ad-acta and I see no reason to unfold it further or even fight against it. It just is as it is. And if this whole issue was helpful for the one or other as it was for me, I will be more than glad I shared my experience.

As Sanicle puts it straight: all beings can evolve into compassion, regardless of the form they may be in this Universe. I would even say...all beings will eventually evolve into compassion, as all these beings are actually the same as we are here...just experiencing something different and WE ALL benefit from these experiences.

Much respect to all of you
    Mall...
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:59 am

Much respect to you also Mall. Sounds like you've worked it all through really well, for both you and your son. It's a beautiful thing. Glad my words were of assistance in a small way also.

Hugs

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:01 am

malletzky wrote:Dear friends and souls mates, I am so grateful for all your kind words, your empathy and your precious positive energy you sent my way in the last days with your posts here. I was just having some "very earthly" issues to deal with in the last few days Wink so I didn't get the chance to reply so far, altough I'm constantly present.
    As Sanicle puts it straight: all beings can evolve into compassion, regardless of the form they may be in this Universe. I would even say...all beings will eventually evolve into compassion, as all these beings are actually the same as we are here...just experiencing something different and WE ALL benefit from these experiences.

Much respect to all of you
    Mall...

Exactly. Our DNA has soul memory. So being the type of composite that it is perhaps what makes humans so attractive at the cosmic level is the memory that reaches into all dimensions and possible previous life forms. I recall Greg Branden commenting on how the universe was holographic. This made complete sense to me. As as with a hologram touch any point and watch what happens. Do we really understand is to live in a holographic universe. The cells in our body are holographic in nature. We are many expressions of consciousness coming to know itself.

Gregg Braden discusses the Holographic Nature of the Universe, and how everything we do affects the collective conciousneess of us all.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:42 am

The world according to Quantum Scientists is a holographic universal illusion. To learn more, kindly visit: http://www.hislatestwords.com/2009/10/29/47-human-experience-chemical-reactions/

Once again

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:54 am